the meet and greet

By blueberrymendes

Savannah dealt with a lot of traumatizing things in the past, her only way out was through Shawn's music. Her... More

the meet and greet, part 1.
the meet and greet, part 2.
the meet and greet, part 3.
the meet and greet, part 4.
the meet and greet, part 5.
the meet and greet, part 6.
the meet and greet, part 7.
the meet and greet, part 8.
the meet and greet, part 9.
the meet and greet, part 10.
the meet and greet, part 11.
the meet and greet, part 12.
the meet and greet, part 13.
the meet and greet, part 14.
the meet and greet, part 15.
the meet and greet, part 16.
the meet and greet, part 17.
the meet and greet, part 18.
the meet and greet, part 19.
the meet and greet, part 20.
the meet and greet, part 21.
the meet and greet, part 22.
the meet and greet, part 23.
the meet and greet, part 24.
the meet and greet, part 25.
the meet and greet, part 26.
the meet and greet, part 27.
the meet and greet, part 28.
the meet and greet, part 29.
the meet and greet, part 30.
the meet and greet, part 31.
the meet and greet, part 32.
the meet and greet, part 33.
the meet and greet, part 34.
the meet and greet, part 35.
the meet and greet, part 36.
the meet and greet, part 37.
the meet and greet, part 38.
the meet and greet, part 39.
the meet and greet, part 40.
the meet and greet, part 41.
the meet and greet, part 42.
the meet and greet, part 43.
the meet and greet, part 44.
the meet and greet, part 46.
the meet and greet, part 47.
the meet and greet, part 48.
the meet and greet, part 49.
the meet and greet, part 50.

the meet and greet, part 45.

1.5K 32 0
By blueberrymendes

{Savannah's point of view}

"Baby, I'm not mad but I don't want an apology." He said and looked in my eyes. "They say that if people want to commit suicide, they've thought about it for a while. Have you? Are you not happy? Are you not happy with me?"

"I am, Shawn. I am happy with you!" I said, putting my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "But, I wasn't always this happy."

"I know that, princess. That's why I'm trying to make you the happiest girl alive."

"I guess that the unhappy part of me is still in the back of my head and-"

"Hey, hey, don't say that! Look at me, baby." He said and lifted my head with his thumb. "We'll work on it, together. Okay?"

"Okay." I said and felt his lips against mine a second later. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"But I think that we should go, Justin is waiting for us."

"Shit, let's go." He said and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door into the lift.

✧ ✧ ✧

"Hello? Who's there?" Karen asked from the living room as we entered the house.

"It's us, mom." Shawn replied.

"I'm going to pack my stuff." Justin quickly said and ran up the stairs. Shawn walked to the living room and I followed him, seeing his mom sitting on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked with a lovely voice.

"Shawn, Justin and I are going back to Amsterdam for a while."

"Oh, why?"

"My mom." I said, as memories of us crossed my mind. "I got a call a few hours ago. She wasn't doing very well this morning, and in the afternoon, she d- d-" Before I could finish my sentence, many tears fell down my face and Karen's arms were wrapped around me. It was a comforting feeling, a warm and pleasant feeling, a mom feeling. It was a feeling that I needed for a long time, a feeling that I missed. Something only a mom could give.

"Do you want us to come with you? To Amsterdam." She asked after a while, wiping the tears away from my face.

"I don't think that Sav-"

"Thank you, but you don't have to." I said, finishing Shawn's sentence.

"If you change your mind, you can call or text us anytime, sweetie."

"I will." I responded with a small smile.

✧ ✧ ✧

"Good night, Justin."

"Good night, Sav. Try to get some sleep, okay?"

"I'll try." I said and walked to Shawn's bedroom, leaving Justin behind in the guest room.

"Shawn? Are you done using the bathroom?"

"One sec, baby." He responded and the door unlocked seconds later, revealing Shawn in only his underwear.

"Damn, Mendes."

"As if you aren't hot." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up. I'm gonna brush my teeth."

"Fine."

"You are fine." I said quickly, before he could close the door.

"Stop teasing me."

"I know that you love it." I said and brushed my teeth after he left the bathroom. I removed my make-up, changed into one of Shawn's hoodies and walked back to his bedroom.

"Come lay next to me, baby." He said, already laying in bed. I also climbed in bed next to him and felt a warm hand on my inner thigh.

"Shawn, I love you very much, but I don't feel like doing it now. And also, Justin is here so that's not a good idea."

"It's okay, Anna. Don't worry about it. We should both sleep anyway, especially you. It's been a long day."

"I love you, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes."

"I love you too, Savannah Yvonne Clark." He said, wrapping his strong arms around me and he pressed a kiss against my cheek. "Good night, princess."

643 words
December 2nd, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 308 38
"I'm not that good at dancing." "Well that's why I'm here." "And you think you can actually teach me?" "If you'll let me." "I will, I mean how hard...
28.2K 1.3K 39
In which two singers fall in love with each other. A small side note, this story is set somewhere between Shawn's Illuminate album and the Shawn Mend...
5.7K 307 53
I felt him coming closer and closer, I felt his breath on my cheek, tasted his smell on my lips, but right before his lips touched mine, I turned my...
4.7K 171 17
Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfriend of th...