The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.

284 1 2
By Demon010

Chapter 74: First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.

Around midnight on a secret US military base, an organization called SWORD, three people are watching the monitors around them, keeping their eyes fixed on any outer space activity.

Their job is to keep an eye on all space activities. They spend most of their time watching the monitors and observing the spatial objects.

"Director, Abigail Brand, an unknown thing, of the same dimensions as a person, is heading towards the Earth's atmosphere." He said the blond-haired male agent, making sure that the superior officer's attention was turned toward him.

"Is he a meteoroid?" He asked, Abigail Brand, looking at the readings that were viewed on a computer screen.

The director of the SWORD is Abigail Brand, a green-haired woman who wears sunglasses and wears a green uniform with white gloves.

"No, director, I think something similar to Ironman," said the woman, with beautiful, long black hair and tanned skin.

Both agents are back to their seats suspended in mid-air as they try to find more information about the unknown thing.

"An alien probe?" The director, Abigail Brand, assumed.

"We are not sure." The agent woman replied shaking her head.

"Find out, where are you going?" He asked the green haired director.

"We can not ... Something ... Something is interfering with the we can get a lock ... At this rate, it will land somewhere on Earth," said the blond-haired male as he writes on a keyboard.

All computer screens suddenly turned black and strange symbols began to flow over them.

Seeing what is happening, the director slammed her hand angrily on the table.

"What is going on?" The director said, wanting an explanation.

"We are not sure, director, someone has just hacked our computers," the agent woman replied, typing furiously on the keyboard to get all the data possible.

"At this rate, there's nothing we can do," added one of the staff members, his hands moving fast on his keyboard.

Abigail Brand frowns deeply as she looks at the screen that forms on the roof.

All computer screens suddenly replaced by a yellow symbol that he had never seen before.

A circle with a small rectangle at the top and a circular shape similar to W emerging from the bottom. (The symbol of the Sinestro Corps)

Slowly, he began to appear more, covering all the screens.

"I do not think you have an explanation for this, do you?" He told Abigail Brand, in a stoic and cold tone.

"Sorry, directress, but whatever it is, it's nullifying all our attempts to connect our computers," said the male agent.

'Shit! 'He thought Abigail Brand, watching the last screen turn yellow before the symbol appeared again, right in front of her.

Only this time it was much bigger.

A quick look around shows the same symbol behind her and her left and right.

They stayed there for a few seconds before disappearing.

"Director," the black-haired agent nervously said.

"What?" He told Abigail Brand, hoping to get good news.

"The system is returning to normal." The unnamed male agent said.

"But we lost all our data on that thing," added his partner quickly after her.

"Damn! Contact all our bases and try to find out something about it." He ordered, Abigail Brand.

"I already did it, Director," said the acting woman

"IS?"

"They are all victims of the same type of attack: it is one of the most powerful cyber attacks in our history". The unnamed agent woman said.

"Someone, call SHIELD!" Abigail Brand screamed, with all the strength of her lungs.

XXX

A few hours ago, in a park in New York City.

'I would never have thought that one of Tamamo-chan's quarrels would have caused such trouble.

They usually lead to a safe with my economies blown up or some destroyed walls.

But something like this is new. Now, Metatron, Iris, Sombra and I are in a completely different dimension. Not just an alternative dimension, but the legendary Marvel world!

No matter what I do or do not I end up in situations beyond my border. 'Mystic thought, sitting on a bench, looking at the cloudy sky.

Half an hour ago our Anti-Hero woke up on the ground in the middle of New York City, using one of his magic tricks to send the crowd away, making them forget about him.

Thanks to the sky today in New York City is a cloudy day, with very few rays of light, this is good news for a Servant-Vampire, which can die if it is exposed too long you have sunrays.

"But then again, a new dimension means new challenges, new fights, an opportunity to get your hands on Ironman's armor, Wakanda's Vibranium, Wolverine's Adamantio, the Infinite Gems, so many things to learn, a number incalculable options, brand new adventures, I should become a super-villain or a superhero, no, I remain a simple vigilante who plays the hero, but that means I can not create a new alter ego for my enjoyment. ' He thought Mystic, smiling diabolically.

Miraculously, the people who saw Mystic, believe that he is a kind of actor who tries to intrigue in the skin of the character.

This is possible because Mystic is holding a pile of sheets that pass as a scenery, plus in the park there are three guys dressed as the statue of liberty, a group of nerds who do the cosplay of One Piece and members of the group of local theater who are setting up a stage to interpret who knows what work located in Victorian London.

'Time to go to work.

My goals for the moment are:

- Get information on this version of the Marvel world, especially on heroes and villains.

- Establish a basis for creating a bi-directional portal for the DC world and this Marvel world.

- Find the rest of my companions / subordinates / lackeys / pets, who must be somewhere in this weird world.

- Create a civil ID, I will make a half French and half Italian, the name will be something like that, Arno Auditore di Parigi.

- Make me a new hero costume, maybe I'll become the Batman of Marvel. I mean, Deadpool aka Wade Wilson and Deadstroke aka Slade Wilson are clearly alternative version of one of the other, this means I can not be a masked bat, maybe I would be a masked owl.

- Create a bad alter ego called Psycho, to perform less legitimate action. I can not use Red-X to do the dirty work, if the Justice League arrives in this dimension it will immediately notice that Red-X and Mystic have appeared simultaneously in the same dimension.

I'm very messed up. " He thought of Mystic, proposing the goals to follow to find his colleagues and have fun in this new world.

Coming out of the park full of nerds, artists and strange people, Mystic entered a dark alley, verifying that there is no witness.

"Codex Analisys, pg.08" He said Mystic, invoking his Noble Phantasm and pulling out of pocket size, the yellow battery.

"On the brightest day or the darkest night, the heart of the wicked will be full of fear and will escape before my power, I will burn all the sins of the world and build a new world, fear will consume you, you will be punished by Fear Lantern!" Mystic said the oath and the yellow energy of fear, he went through his whole body, activating the White Beetle's powers and the ring of power to the maximum.

The yellow energy of fear passes through Mystic's left arm and reaches the second heart of Mystic.

An artificial heart created by Cellule TXF, a power ring and a white beetle of alien origin.

The yellow energy arrives in the second heart of Mystic.

The energy of the lantern, through the entire second blood system, passes through its whole body.

TXF cells are stimulating from energy, entering a stage of permanent activation.

The White Beetle's nano-robots began to activate, strengthening what they could.

The yellow energy and technology of the White Beetle have begun to build a second skin, no, an armor for Mystic.

His limbs created by TXF cells came out.

The large wings made of feathers - swords and blades come out of his back, passing through a kind of backpack.

The tail similar to a centipede is present, the four tentacles similar to the whips come out of life.

The second set of biomechanical arms seems a little different, the fingers seem more claws.

Its cover is covered with a golden fantasy armor.

The armor in a yellow / golden color identical to the ring, with some parts in white.

The white gold armor recalls a knight, in particular a warrior of a non-human race in a fantasy world.

For some reason the armor shows several unique details, months together you have tentacles, centipede tail and the second set of weapons.

In short, all these details are reminiscent of a humanoid insect.

More details with this insect design can be found in the gloves, boots and backpack on the back, which resembles a scarab.

Mystic's head is covered by a golden helmet, which covers every inch of the face, except for four white slits, two of which are for Mystic's eyes.

The second set of eyes are probably for the armature sensors.

On the helmet, right in front, there is a symbol in the shape of V.

A significant detail of the armor is the same sign as the ring, which is on the chest.

"Let's gather information" with these words, Mystic jumped up into space.

XXX

Present, in the space next to one of the largest and most advanced military satellites in the world, owned by SHIELD, there is Mystic in his White Scarab armor.

Using his technopathy and the enormous computational capacity of Mystic, together they created the biggest computer attack in the history of the planet.

"Information about this world obtained Metatron, activating the tracking systems of the White Beetle, Tamamo Shapphires, Justitia and ADARA must be easy to find, two of them have tracking systems inside their heads, while Tamamo-chan possesses a ring of the power, you'll be easy to find such a level 20 technology that emits such a unique energy signature.

"Tamamo-no-Mae is in Yellowstone National Park, ADARA and Justitia are in Africa, but something prevents me from finding their precise position." He communicated Metatron, showing a map of the terrestrial globe.

"Let's go for a sightseeing tour," commented Mystic, flying towards Tamamo's position.

XXX

Less than 10 minutes, Mystic landed and stopped in a small clearing in the forest, thick woods that surround it from all sides as far as the eye can see. A simple dirt road winds in front of him.

Mystic began to wander towards the tree line around the clearing. Hands behind his back as he continues to look at the tops of trees and breathing air. The smell of the forest hung heavily in the area.

'Metatron, I want to practice with my tracking training, turn off tracking systems and maps.' He said Mystic, wanting to find Tamamo with his only strength.

"A beautiful place" commented Mystic, stopping for a second as he stares at the floor, bending quickly and grabbing a pleasant looking pine cone.

"Someone's gone this way," Mystic said as he carefully inspected, running his fingers over it.

The Servant-Vampire smiled and put the pine cone back a few moments later.

The swaying of trees and pines continues to create a low, creaking rhythm, periodically joined to the sound of birds and deeper peaks in the forest.

A relaxing melody, one that allowed Mystic to free his mind from all the thoughts that pass through his head.

A few minutes have passed while Mystic closed his eyes and listened to everything. After a while, he hears twigs breaking, and in a second a yellow energy construct in the shape of knives flew to the sound.

"Poor deer, in the wrong place at the wrong time" commented Mystic, seeing that the source of the noise was a simple deer.

Mystic walks quietly through the woods, the mysterious squeaks of the pines and the chirping of the birds creating an ambient sound around him, a peaceful atmosphere created especially for the moment.

"I should take a vacation after these agitated and messed-up days.With this vigilante work, throw too much shit on me in too short a time." She whispered Mystic, in a very tired tone of voice, sounding much older than an 18-year-old.

'Eloah / Onii-Sama / Kaiser ...' They thought of the "concubines" of Mystic, feeling sad and worried.

Stopping a moment among the trees and pines, the squeaking periodically interrupts the songs of the birds as the wind begins to gather in the woods.

Mystic tries to find something interesting in the distance, in the end, he felt the quiet wave of water in the distance.

"Girls did you hear what I heard?" He asked Mystic, not very sure if it was the water he's listening to or just the wind playing tricks on us.

'Onii-Sama, your ears are not playing pranks,' said Iris.

"Good news, if I could hear strange sounds in addition to the three voices of my head, would not be a good sign for my already shaky sanity," said Mystic, joking about his mental stability, which may have been lost for quite a while. ' of time.

The Servant-Vampire began to walk in the general direction of the sound, the distinct noise became stronger with each step.

At the end you feel the water crashing against the rocks, the sound of a kind of current that winds through the woods that accompany it.

Mystic climbed up a small hill, his eyes rested on the sight below as he was hit by the shock.

A waterfall is present a little further, the water flows along the edge of a slope into a large gorge just below.

Moss-covered rocks formed the outer layer of the hole, tree and bushes that line the edges in a variety of colors and types.

A small pond is collected all the way. A waterway that carries away from it and continues forward through the woods to the distant horizon, the water was completely crystalline.

A light mist settled above all while completing the view, an air of mystery was imposed on the whole thing.

But the thing that put Mystic in shock, is the person in this beautiful, unspoiled place.

A naked pink haired Foxgirl is taking a bath in the waters of the pond.

On the bank of the pond there is a battery of pink power, which is next to the ring of the power of love.

'My life is a fucking anime' He thought Mystic, knowing he saw a similar scene in an anime, probably Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, things did not go well for the protagonist after announcing his presence to the naked girl

His five heart skipped a few beats because he had never seen anything like it.

His mouth was wide open, unable to find the right vocabulary to describe his feelings at this time.

"I'm cursed, but wrapped up I hit the target big," said Mystic, in a happy and humorous tone of voice.

With these words, the Servant-Vampire caught Tamamo's attention.

"Goshujin-sama!" Tamamo-no-Mae shouted, coming out of the pond in a flash and jumping on Mystic, very happy in heaven to see his love.

In a moment Mystic finds himself on the ground, with Tamamo on top of him, showing his goods and wet hair.

"I'm sorry for what I did!" He said Tamamo-no-Mae, with tears you have eyes, completely changing his mood.

"Do not cry Foxy, your bad time was not your fault, the ring of the power of love is known to influence the user." Mystic said, trying to calm Tamamo, he hates to see her cry.

"So you forgive me?" He asked Tamamo-no-Mae, with a bittersweet smile.

"I've never been angry with you," said Mystic, sincerely the Servant-Vampire is not in the least bit angry or frustrated against Tamamo-no-Mae, indeed his moment of madness gave him the opportunity to enter the Marvel Universe which is full of interesting things.

"I'm so happy to hear it, but I can not forgive myself for attacking the man I love, so get out of your armor and let me forgive me," Tamamo-no-Mae said, moving her hips in a sensual way and putting on Mystic's chest.

'Eloah, your hormones are crazy' commented Metatron, recording a huge increase in hormones and a very high activity in the area of ​​the brain that deals with sexuality and love.

' It does not matter !. Turn off the Armor of the White Beetle and please do not comment on my private moments and remain silent 'said Mystic, wanting to free himself from the armor and reunite with Tamamo, in more ways ...

XXX

After a couple of hours, full of intimate activities between a Foxgirl and a Servant-Vampire.

The two young lovers are huddled together under the tree shade, so the sun can not turn Mystic into dust.

On the trunk of the tree there is a heart with AB + TM inside, this comes from Alex Brunestud + Tamamo-no-Mae = love.

Does the idea of ​​such a cliche of young lovers vandalizing the trunk of a tree come from Tamamo or Mystic?

"Foxy, now that we are together, I think we have to talk about something very important

We are certainly a couple, lovers, boyfriends, pseudo-spouses.

Whatever, we are Alex and Tamamo, not only ... "Mystic said his name, this means that it is very important.

"Only Alex alias Mystic." He said the Servant-Vampire for a second stopped, an attempt to make the words sink.

"We do things together, we help each other, like ... I want to be a vigilante, and I want to see the root and fulfill so many dreams and projects.

He's helping me get there, and it's fantastic, and I'm so grateful, but ... "Alex Brunestud stops again, reaching out to let his thumb trace the hard line that is Tamamo's jaw.

I also want you to be happy and not to misunderstand me, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to help me in my goals that bring us so many problems, but I do not exist in a couple and do not want to take advantage of your heart. chan so you want? " He said Alex, rarely acting like a normal boy who cares about his love.

"I ..." was all Tamamo-no-Mae said. That's all he could say. Even maintaining eye contact has become a daunting task.

"Look, Tamamo ..." Mystic continued.

His hand lifted to the Tamamo's cheek cup, and Tamamo-no-Mae crouched in an innate movement.

And he made Alex smile sweetly and forget the world and say, "I want you to be happy, I want you to follow your own dreams, not mine, and if your dream is really to make me happy and nothing else then .. Well, I've known you for a year and I do not know how many months, and sure, I've not always been in your life, plus you're a Heroic Spirit / Servant Caster, you're dead plan of existence thanks to my magic ... or ... anything ... Your dreams, Tamamo?

I do not know what happened in your previous life, I have what you did with your dreams but ... You still have a dream to do, if I did not I could not invoke you, right ?. And whatever your dreams are they are also important. "Alex said, not knowing what to say, the things he is saying are thoughts that he has assembled over time, is it because he is telling him now?

Probably because he was dead for a short time and this thing may not be very affected on the mental level, but on an emotional level it is another story.

Tamamo-no-Mae opened his mouth, but before saying anything, she shook her head. Even then the words escaped her. Even then, when he thought about it, he realized that Alex was right. What is worse, however, much worse, is that she too had no idea. Not anymore. Whatever those dreams were, if they had still existed in the first place, he had long lost track of them.

His previous life ended in tragedy and he spent an eternity in the Throne of Heroes, making dreams come true is not a very possible thing.

"Alex, I'm incredibly happy with what you're saying and I understand that you love me and worry about me.

But I died, this thing can not be changed, my presence in this world is temporary, there are sanse that once broken our bond Master-Servant we never see each other again.

This is why I want you to be happy without having regrets, as many of us Servant we are invoked for a second sansa, you are giving us a second life, fleeting and destined to end one day, but it is beautiful.

Alex, you're my priority, your dreams are my dreams, I just want to stand by your side until death separates us, "Tamamo-no-Mae said, kissing his love.

For the next few minutes both lovers remained in silence, enjoying each other's company.

XXX

After a long time, the moment of silence is over.

"Foxy, I love you and I would like this moment of tranquility to last forever, but we have to talk about our circumstances and what we have to," Mystic said, blushing a little and can easily notice her redness, thanks to her silvery skin.

"I understand, Goshujin-sama, as much as I love you, I can not keep you alone, you're a vigilante and you'll be for a long time," Tamamo-no-Mae said, sighing, raising his head from Mystic's chest.

Foxgirl has long understood that trying to convince her love to quit heroic life is like convincing a fish to live outside of water.

"Goshujin-sama what happened?" One moment I was fighting that bitch, called, Shalltear, there was a big one, then I find myself in this forest "said Tamamo-no-Mae, hoping to get an answer from Mystic, who became a great expert on Bezel artifacts.

"To make things short, Bezel's toys are dangerous and hard to control, as well as manipulating the elements, combined can open portals for other dimensions, I still do not know what the Bezel scepter can do alone." made a gesture with his hand, in front of him and Tamamo, the book and the Cube of Archmada appeared, together you have Amuleti and the scepter of Bezel, all of them float in midair.

"First of all I made a small flight to a government satellite, I gained a lot of information, and once I did that I used a tracking system to locate the energetic signature of your ring," explained Mystic, standing up unwillingly.

He gripped his right hand in a fist. Immediately after the small blue-white oval gem, which is on the back of his right hand lit up.

A moment the precious gem, release a black substance similar to tar or liquid metal, covering the entire body of Mystic.

The tar in a few seconds changes shape becoming a black dress, with more crimson signs similar to cracks or circuits.

The High Tech suit covers almost the entire body of Mystic, leaving only the upper part of the face uncovered.

Above the spine, the arms, the legs and the vital areas, there are Runes of the highest level, which protect the most sensitive and vital areas.

The entire High Tech consists of two special materials, Matery Aptum and Marzian Element.

The first material, created by Wild Hunt, can easily adapt to all types of environments, but its real strength is to be able to adapt to the damage you are receiving or about to suffer.

For example, if Matery Aptum is hit by energy weapons or plasma, focal, etc., Matery Aptum easily adapts to the blow by drastically reducing the damage, in some cases annihilating it.

The second material is Marzian Element. A synthetic version of Miss Marziana's clothes aka M'gann M'orzz or Megan Morse, which can change size, shape and color in response to the owner's mental commands

"As much as I would like a mini vacation with you in a place very far from human civilization, I have my responsibilities as King of the Wild Hunt

"Since when are you a king?" He asked Tamamo-no-Mae, standing up, his blue kimono appeared on it as if by magic.

"I do not know, but I like how it sounds, Mystic, the King of the Wild Hunt, but we have to do a lot of things:

- Get a base, preferably a well-equipped ship with weapons and scientific equipment.

- Find the missing members and reunite the Wild Hunt.

- Creating a method to return to our world, preferably creating a two-way portal, would be useful to travel between two similar but equally different worlds. "Mystic said, returning to act as his usual serious, calm and ready self at all.

"Goshujin-sama, as you will travel through the worlds, such a thing would serve the mastery of the Second Magic.If a talent born in the magical arts, but also for you, such an undertaking would require tens of years or even centuries," Tamamo said -no-Mae, with a grimace on her face, she does not like to talk badly about his love, but as much as she loves him she's not blind about the limits of what Mystic can do.

"I admit that for the moment I can not do such an undertaking to recreate the Second Magic, but who says I want to imitate Zelretch?" He said Mystic, smiling diabolically under the mask, Tamamo took a step back. When Mystic shows her somewhat insane and dark side, she does not bode well for a lot of people.

"What we choose the Doctor Who's TARDIS or the DeLorean (time machine)

by Emmett Lathrop Brown of the famous film, Back to the Future. "Mystic said, showing on his Omni-tool an image of a blue British police booth and a strange gray car.

"Goshujin-sama, you're sure I did not hit you in the head, because you're showing me time machines from TV shows and old movies." Said Tamamo-no-Mae, speaking slowly and acting discreetly, in his head the thought that the explosion or maybe she messed up the unstable cerebellum of Mystic.

"Foxy, pop and beautiful fox, they are not crazy.

Insinuate madness would mean that I have no control over my mental faculties and consequently, I would be a bundle of indistinguishable instincts as a human personification of the Freudian id.

You and the rest of the Wild Hunt have made sure that I did not really become crazy, that my mind is not shattered by stress or horrible realizations, and instead works optimally in a truly messed up world full of crazy psychopaths.

Tamamo-chan, I am only a madman / scientist / crazy vigilant, not crazy, there is a crazy difference is bad, crazy is good.

Surely they are slightly unstable with a triple or quadruple personality, which is distorted and lives in its own world.

But that does not mean I'm stupid and I do not understand what kind of world I live in, even if my priorities and values ​​are very different from the rest of the world. "Explained Mystic, saying that he is not insane, but a man and from the adrenaline, which suffers from the phenomenon of distortion

"This is why I try to get away from the world of magic and heroes, so what's your plan, what do you want to do?" Said Tamamo-no-Mae, crossing his arms, entering a slightly defensive position, he really hates seeing his love when he changes his personality in a flash.

A moment ago his dearest lover, now a leader ready to start a great feat or magician / scientist with a crazy idea.

"I will do my specialty, take the ideas in the Manga, Anime and TV Show and recreate them in reality.

Codex Analisys, my Noble Phantasm, contains a whole pocket size crammed with very advanced alien equipment and lots of magical artifacts from all over the world, there's also my ultra-advanced car, Black Megas.

In our hands are two batteries and rings of power, four of the six Bezel Amulets, the book and the Cube of Archmada, and finally the Lost Scepter of Bezel.

My idea is simple, a bit difficult to put into practice, some would say impossible.

I'll take my vehicle, Black Megas, and I'll make a great update, once done Black Megas will be:

- A vigilant super-machine, heavily armed, capable of flying, traveling on walls and adapting to many environments, when it is needed it will turn into a giant robot, bigger than the statue of liberty.

- A car capable of traveling through dimensions.

- A time machine.

- The biggest taxi in history.

The first functions are already available, for the thing of time travel and size I will need the Cube of Archmada and Bezel Amulets, combined with the energy of our batteries of power. "Mystic said, showing his great idea,

take the stolen Batmobile and turn it into a time / dimensional machine.

"How did you get such an idea?" He asked Tamamo-no-Mae, wanting to know where such an idea came from.

"When I was a kid I had a list of things to have: the Batmobile, a war spaceship, a giant robot similar to Megas XLR, and finally a time machine.

Taking into account that the first three objects on my wish list I got them, because I can not earn or build a TARDIS?

So I started to study a bit of science and magic concerning the space-time continuum, the idea has been in my mind for some time, it only lacks a few pieces to make it feasible, pieces that have just come together. " He explained Mystic, telling how he wants to make his wish list.

"It would not be easier to learn to master the Archmada Cube, did not you mention that Archmada's book is not even an instruction manual?" Said Tamamo-no-Mae, wondering why his love wants to complicate life instead of taking the safest and easiest way.

"I do not do it for three big reasons:

1) The Archmada Cube to function in need of all six Bezel Amulets, I possess only four, the last two must be in the hands of a sorcerer or a guild of this world. Finding and taking them will be a very difficult and demanding task.

2) I have the opportunity to fulfill one of my greatest dreams, to create and own a time machine. I need only a tie or a papion and a new nickname, maybe Profesorul Mysterious, the mystery professor, I would be a kind of Doctor Who.

3) It is the most important reason, learning to use the Archmada Cube means to stay in one place to study day and night, boring.

Creating a time machine means getting on a car with you and driving through the world, visiting every big and small city.

Only you and me, during the day, visit interesting places like a happy honeymoon couple, at night a couple of masked ghosts, who save the world and look for material to make up the time machine.

We two together against anyone bones hindering our way. "Mystic said, with a gentle tone, lowering the mask, revealing a very sweet smile.

The words that Mystic has just said, have entered the depths of Tamamo-no-Mae's mind and heart, especially the words: Traveling through the world with you, a happy honeymoon couple, just you and me, we two together ...

Tamamo's reaction is not a surprise.

"What we are still doing here, Goshujin-sama, we must fulfill your dream and travel together in this new world" said Tamamo-no-Mae, more concrete to the romantic part of the journey, than to the creation of the time / dimensional machine.

"Then let's go to infinity and beyond time and space itself" Mystic shouted, taking Tamamo's hand and running who knows where.

XXX

At the same time Professor Paradox, Zelretch, Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, Nick Fury and many other people felt a shiver through their bodies.

Star Wars fans can explain the phenomenon by saying, "There has just been a profound disturbance in the balance of force."

Keep it going ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
354K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...