My brother's bestfriend

By SweetTiana15

Tiffany stays with her brother anthony for summer break & his roommate/best friend Matt as they both start to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel chapter one is up
What Team Are You?
im embarassed
yall annoying now.
Book 3 chapter one!
please go read!

Chapter 15

49.4K 556 83
By SweetTiana15

The next morning 8:17am

Tiffany wakes up to hands wrapped around her waist as she turns around to see Matt laying next to her. She faces him as she plays with his hair then kisses him on the nose.

Laying next to him makes me so happy, I just love cuddling with him.

Tiffany watches him sleep for a few minutes then lays her head down on his chest. She lifts her head then starts to watch him sleep again.

"What?" He opens his eyes and stares at her.

"My bad, I thought you were sleep" he stands and stretches.

"Hope Anthony isn't awake" he walks to the door opening it and peeking his head out.

"Don't leave me" she sits up in bed as he turns back to her.

"I'll come back once anthony leaves" he walks up to her kissing her then walks out the door closing it behind him.

Tiffany hops up and walks over to her dresser grabbing her a white crop top and some black leggings with some black adidas as she changes her outfit then walks to the bathroom and brushes her teeth.

I love wearing black, I'm not emo or anything, black is just a sexy color.

Tiffany grabs her phone and walks downstairs into the living room and sees Anthony and Matt talking.

"Hey sis" Anthony kisses her on the cheek "did you think about coming with us to the movies today?" He sits.

"I've been in this house for a long time so I guess I'll go" she pours her a cup of water.

"Okay we decided to go there late like around 7:30 so it could be dark"

"Who else is going?" She sits on the counter.

"Don't worry, Alicia isn't gonna be there, she's still mad about how I kicked her ass out my house" he laughs.

"Good cause I was gonna have to beat a bitch up if she tried me again" she hops off the counter as Matt smirks at her across the room.

"I was gonna go to jeff house in 2 hours and we could just stay there till 7 then leave and go to the movies" Anthony walks over to her.

"Alright"

2 hours later matt, Anthony and Tiffany walks out to Anthony car and gets inside as he drives off. 1 hour later he arrives at jeff house as they get out and walks up and knocks.

"Wassup" jeff opens the door doing his handshake with matt and anthony then they walk inside. Sitting in the living room is jessica, drew and the 2 girls (alexis and rachel) who was at her house before.

"Hey!" Jessica stands walking over to tiffany and hugging her.

"hi, your house is beautiful" tiffany looks around.

"Thank you, let me show you around while the boys sits in here, alexis and Rachel let's go" the 2 girls stand and follows Jessica and tiffany.

"This is the kitchen, the backyard, the laundry room, the game room, the theater, my brothers room, my room and lastly the guest rooms" Jessica shows tiffany all over the house.

"Wow, if I had a house like this I would be throwing parties everyday" tiffany replies as Jessica laughs.

"We throw parties once in a while, we was planning on throwing one tomorrow, you down?" She walks back to her room.

"Sure" jessica, tiffany, alexis and Rachel walks into Jessica room as she closes and locks the door and walks over to her bed and sits.

"So, tell me about you and matt, how did it start?" Jessica crosses her legs as she smiles. "You're dating matt?" Alexis asks with a surprised look.

"Not dating, we're basically just messing around" tiffany walks over to the bed and sits "and well, it started about two weeks ago, he was just being so nice to me and I kinda fell for him"

"That's how I felt about drew when we were dating or messing around" Jessica does bunny fingers and laughs "i still have feelings for him but he told me he likes someone else"

oh, that's tough, I'll speak to him"

I sure hope I'm not the someone else he likes, he already knows I fuck with Matt.

"Well alexis, is there anybody you like?" Jessica smiles. "Um, I'm kinda feeling your brother, he's just so sexy" she replies with a laugh.

"Okay, I'll see if I can hook yall up"

30 minutes later the girls join the boys back downstairs.

"Come here real quick" tiffany grabs drew hand leading him upstairs as Matt watches.

"What's up?" He smiles.

"So I was speaking to Jessica and... she told me she still has feelings for you but you have feelings for someone else and I think you should just give her another chance" he looks her up and down for a few seconds.

"Okay, I'll give it another try"

"Thank you!" She hugs him "but now we gotta fake like we broke up or we stopped fucking with each other" she laughs.

"Okay, I'll just play along" they start to walk back downstairs.

"I'm so done with you, you're fucking with other girls right in my face like what am I? Just a side piece?" Tiffany stops and folds her arms as everyone turns their heads to watch.

"It wasn't even like that, that bitch was feeling all up on me, I told her I got a girl but she didn't care!"

"You still fucked her so it really doesn't matter anymore, we're done" tiffany walks and sits down.

"It's whatever" drew shrugs his shoulders then goes and sits.

"I'm so confused" Rachel laughs.

"Well..." jeff laughs "what yall wanna do to waste time?"

"I don't know but I need like 5 drinks" tiffany says as she stands "could yall show me where the liquor is? Jessica?" Jessica stands and walks with tiffany to the kitchen.

"I spoke to drew, he said he'll give it another try" she smiles as Jessica face lights up. "Thank you, I love you!" She hugs tiffany as tiffany hugs her back.

Jessica grabs 5 different bottles of liquor then they walk back into the living room. They all drink while waiting for time to pass by.

Around 6:30pm. "So who's driving?" Drew stands with a laugh as he falls back into his seat.

"Fuck, I don't even know, who's the most sober?" Anthony laughs as the whole room stays quiet.

"Damn, we're stupid as fuck, we got 1 hour to get there and we got way too drunk" alexis leans back on the couch.

"Okay well I guess we ain't going nowhere, how about a sleepover?" Jessica says with a smile.

"A sleepover? Bitch you serious?" Rachel giggles.

"I'm deadass, we can stay up all night drinking and watching movies"

"yeah sure"

"Yay! Let's get ready, come on tiff,alexis and rachel" Jessica jumps up and runs upstairs followed by tiffany, alexis and Rachel and they walk back into her room.

"Okay, so I gotta change into something cute to catch Drews eye so what should I wear?" She walks over to a pink bag pulling out 2 different outfits. "Outfit 1?"

She holds up this outfit

"Or outfit 2?"

She holds up this outfit

"Most definitely outfit 1, if your brother let's you wear it" rachel says with a laugh.

"I'm grown, I wear whatever I want" she quickly changes into the outfit then they walk back downstairs as the boys are still drinking.

"Okay, someone order some pizza" matt turns his head and looks at Jessica then turns back to the boys then hurries and turns his head to look at her again as tiffany gives him a look.

"I'll call" anthony grabs his phone off the table "what kind?" "2 boxes, one sausage, one pepperoni" Jessica walks over to drew and sits down next to him as he looks her up and down.

"You look nice, is this for me?" He smiles. "No, but if you want it to be" she turns to him with a smile.

Anthony calls the pizza place then orders the pizza then they sit and wait while talking. 25 minutes later the pizza arrives as jeff pays then brings it over to the table sitting it down.

"Good, I'm starving!" Jessica opens the box of pepperoni as everyone leans in getting them a slice. They pop in a horror movie as Jessica sits next to drew, Jeff sits next to alexis, Anthony sits next to rachel and tiffany sits next to matt.

45 minutes in they finish all the pizza then tiffany looks over to Jessica to see her cuddling with drew. She looks over to jeff and alexis and sees them kissing then looks over to anthony who is whispering with Rachel and laughing.

"Too bad we can't do anything cause of your brother" Matt whispers in her ear. "It's only for a couple of hours and he's not even watching us" she whispers with a laugh.

"Spoke too soon" tiffany looks over to Anthony who is now watching them both. He turns his head back to Rachel and starts to talk to her again.

After the movie Jeff stands and stretches. "Okay, game time, let's take this in the game room!" He grabs some of the bottles and the rest of them stands grabbing the rest of the bottles as they walk into the game room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 4.8K 25
20 Year old Kendra was finally living with one of the most important people in her life. Her bestfriend, Kieran, but what she didn't know was that sh...
13.5K 142 42
Victoria moves to Italy to escape the drug dealers she owes money to and meets Vanessa. Vanessa tries to set Victoria up with her brother Emiliano, b...
Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.5K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...