Love at first sight

By tobelaideisreal

Mary has been traveling for the past year but while she was gone a new boy, Francis Valois, came to school. N... More

The Return
The Party
The Game
The Boat
The Library
The Deal
The Smoothie
The Talk
The Store
The Car
The Rose Petals
The Necklace
The Freezer
The Dinner
The Hotel
The Texts
The Voicemails
The Deer
The Hospital
The Release
The Coat
The Plane
The Drinks
The Bags
The Video
The Background
The Paint
The Sweaters
The Bus
The Sandals
The Butter
The Shoe
The Alarm
The Crowns
The Light
The Candy
The Rain
The Beach
The Cheese
The Crabs
The Tray
The Bow Tie
The Tutor
The Top
The Tea
The Dog
The Dalmatian
The Tent
The Blanket
The Secret
The Backseat
The Suitcases
The Breath
The Pasta
The Garden
The Breeze
The Buckle
The Feternity
The Balcony
The Loft
The Water
The Ball
The Uber
The Drink
The Memory
The Bottle

The Shoes

321 11 7
By tobelaideisreal

Francis's point of view
I tossed and turned in bed unable to sleep. My parents are home tonight so we can't sleep in the same bed. Even though she's in the room right under me I can't go hold her. My parents are being real dick heads about it. Like the suspect were having sex but nothing is confirmed, well in their eyes. I mean I don't care if they want us to keep the door open while we sleep I just want to feel her next to me. And we're not dumb enough to get pregnant. I always wear two condoms just to be safe and she is on birth control. It's only 11:00 so maybe I can convince her to sneak out. We can just go walk the streets. I changed into Adidas pants and a maroon sweatshirt. It's not even cold out surprisingly. I grabbed my phone and put on white tennis shoes. I quietly opened my door then closed it. I went down the steps quietly and opened Mary's door. I quietly closed it then went over to her bed. I lightly shook her. "Mary wake up." I whispered "Francis what are you doing in here?" She wiped her eyes. "Do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked "Francis it's late." She said "It's only 11:00, please?" I asked "Francis I don't want your parents to get mad at me, they could not allow me to stay here anymore." She said "Mary, can you take a chance for me?" I smiled "No." She giggled "Come on." I smiled stroking her cheek. "Where?" She smiled "Just to walk around." I smiled "I really don't like you sometimes." She giggled "Oh please you love me all the time." I smiled "No." She giggled. "Pretty please?" I smiled giving her my puppy dog eyes. "No." She smiled "But I'm not even tired." I smiled "I don't care." She giggled "So mean." I smiled "Come here." She smiled pulling me on top of her. "Yes?" I smiled "You can sleep in her until 7:00." She smiled "Can we do stuff till seven?" I smiled "Your disgusting." She laughed pushing me off her. I took my shirt, pants, and shoes off and cuddled close to her. "I love you so much." I whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She whispered. We just laid there and I knew she was awake because I could hear her breathing. "Francis." She said "Yes?" I replied "Can I tell you something?" She asked "Anything." I said "When you were gone, I thought I was pregnant." She said "What?" I asked leaning over her. "I was late and I spent an entire week literally crying because I thought my life was over." She said "Well we are super safe, there was no way." I said "I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared and I didn't know what I was going to do." She said "I would have flew back and helped you." I said, she turned around to face me. "But it was just a false call because I got my period but now I'm just really nervous." She said "Mary it's okay, we will be safe until it comes to point if we want to have kids." I said "Okay." She nodded "Come here baby." I held her close. She buried her head in my neck and wrapped her arms around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 67 32
Meet Mia Sheehan, the "Ms. Goody Goody" student council president. Ever since that one fine summer moment between her and Patrick, she already fell h...
31.7K 627 13
Queen of Scotland Mary Stuart travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince...
6K 225 8
π–πˆπ‹πƒπ„π’π“ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’| Where Jade Hart live turns upside down when she meets Francis Valois the future king of France who can't seem to get her...
849 42 27
Shylin Aka sueesuee was born in florida she had a brother. Until one day she got kidnapped and never seen her mother and brother ever again. She now...