The One Who Grounds Me (Book...

By Kimmy_The_Dull

Cover done by @russiangem Second place in the Frozen awards! Start: 17 October 2018 End: 1 January 2019 Small... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
I Wish
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
New Story In The Making
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Cast
Warning
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Acknowledgement

Chapter Twenty-Three

67 11 88
By Kimmy_The_Dull

Tiana

Tears stung my eyes as I watched the red haired chick, pressed her lips to Tristan's. I never expected this, i.... I just.... my vision became blurry. My coffee cup smashes to smithereens on the floor.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled sliding to the floor. I busied myself with taking up the shards off the floor. I tried my best to ignore their conversation but I couldn't.

"I.... I want us to reconcile!" She said. The shard silt my finger, blood oozes out of the cut. I just sat there. I couldn't believe my ears.

I can bet he is gonna accept her offer. I mean who wouldn't? She is beautiful and sexy... I smiled sadly. I'm none of those.... I'm just a hideous creature, who everyone uses and abuses.

"Leave it! I'll take care of this, go clean up your hands, breakfast will be served soon." Martha said, touching my shoulder.

I nod my head. Keeping my head down I hurried out of the room. The girl was still cuddled against Tristan's chest. I'm such a idiot, for liking a man that will never return those feelings. I'm so stupid... I slept with him twice... I allowed him to mess me up. Tears rolls down my cheek. Why the hell I'm I crying? I touched my cheek.... Tristan and I weren't a thing! We were just... my lips quivers.

Please don't. I can't. I squeezed my eyes shut.... but the tears continues spilling down my cheek.

Damn it Tiana!

I brushed the tears away, sniffling. I took the steps two at a time, wanting to get to my room as soon as possible. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

I pushed the door open. Cathy was sitting on her bed, typing on her computer. When she heard the door closed, she looks up. Her expression somber.

Shit.

"Tiana are you okay?" She asked.

I didn't answer her, i headed for the bathroom. Pushing the tears away again. I got the water running in the bathtub.

"Tiana? Do you wanna talk about it?" Cathy asks from behind me.

"No."

"Tiana..."

"I said I don't wanna fucking talk about it so just drop it! It's none of your goddamn business anyways!" I snapped at her.

My mother really was right, I'm just a good for nothing, I'm just a.... spots appeared in front of my eyes. I clutched my chest breathing hard.

"Tiana!" I heard Cathy screamed.

Her voice was just so far away. My legs buckled and the next thing I knew I was falling into deep deep darkness.

Evening

I opened my eyes, the room was dark. Groaning I pushed myself up in a sitting position. What the hell happened? Where is Cathy anyways?

"Cathy says you should rest...."

Tristan! My head swivels around. He was sitting on the window seat, a cigarette was between his fingers.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"I heard you fainted so I came to check up on you." He said, taking a tug at his cigarette.

He puffs the smoke out through his nose.

"Why?" I thought you were busy with barbie doll. Tch.

Tristan didn't answer.

"Why did you come here?"

"Do I have to have a reason?"

"A question cannot answer a question!" I snapped. Wow i'm really out of it today.

"Did I do something?" He asked, in confusion.

"No... no not at all, I'm the one that was wrong. I'm the fucking idiot here." I swing my legs off the bed. Sitting up, I raked my fingers through my messy hair.

He had the nerve to come here after allowing that whore to kiss him!

He didn't say anything for the longest time, neither did I. I tensed. Tristan was looming over me. I really need to stop letting down my guard around him.

Pressing my hands into the mattress, I tilt my head back. Meeting him eye to eye.

"If I did something then you can tell me." He reached his hand out, to touch me.

"Please keep your hands to yourself." I said.

His hand stop midair. His eyes bores into mine. After a few seconds of staring at me, he turns away. His posture was all wrong.

"So that's it?" He asked, ever so softly.

"Yes that's it."

"Am I even allowed to ask why?"

"You already know that answer to that. I don't need to give you an answer."

"Is this because of what happened this morning in the kitchen."

"No." Yes!

Tristan nods his head. "Cool."

My vision became blurry again. "So that's just it? Cool?" I croaked.

"What the fuck do you expect me to say? I'm sorry for hurting you blah blah blah? How the fuck do you expect me to fix this when you won't even fucking talk to me? I won't grovel at your feet.... if you don't want to be my friend anymore then fine whatever."

"I never said I wanted you to grovel at my feet!"

"Then what the fuck do you want?!" He yells at me.

I could see the hurt in his eyes, but I didn't care.... I'm done being everyone's rag doll.

"I want you to leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled back at him. ".... I want you to stay the hell away from me!"

His eyes moisten.

Turning away, I curled myself into a ball. No! I don't mean that! I want you to....

"Right. I'm sorry for upsetting you."

Please don't go.

I heard him turning the door knob. "For what its worth it was really a pleasure meeting you Tiana."

"You don't mean that! You're just like my ex boyfriend.... you never cared about me, you only wanted to fuck me." Please stop. Stop doing this! No! this isn't what I wanted to say.

"I've never once inflicted pain on you."

"Then why did you allow her to kiss you! Why did you allow her to touch you like that! I'm so fucking tired of feeling vulnerable! I thought we had a connection of some sort.... I thought you were different but I was wrong...." I said, my voice muffled by the pillow.

Tears spilled on the cushion. I didn't mean that. I don't mean any of it.

"You're talking about Vanessa? Maybe if you had stayed longer, you would have saw when I fucking pushed her away! Also you were the one who didn't want a relationship!"

"That's because you said you didn't want a relationship either! Just admit it you wanted to fuck me."

"Yes i wanted to fuck you, even now I still wanna do you do! But that doesn't mean I don't care about you."

"You're lying! You don't give two fucks about me."

I heard Tristan take a deep breath. "All good things must come to an end. Just know your friendship meant a lot to me. I wish you all the best in your life."

You're talking as if you're leaving. I heard the front door open.

No i don't want you to go.

".... I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass." Tristan whispered.

"No...." before I could even answer, the door closes. I couldn't move. I listen to his footsteps echoing in the hall. The tears started to spill down my cheek freely, what have I done?

😭 I'm sorry! Don't leave me! Kidding.... Anyways i hope you liked this chapter.... I kept on doing this chapter over and over again.... I decided to stop working on it after the one hundredth attempt.

Anyways have a goodnight or day.... I'm exhausted. Adios pumpkins. 😴.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 💡Fictionalized under true facts 💡 🛑*MATURE CONTENT*🛑 [PUBLISHING] 🏆1st Place in Chicklit by The...
7.8K 149 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
8K 514 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...