Love at first sight

By tobelaideisreal

Mary has been traveling for the past year but while she was gone a new boy, Francis Valois, came to school. N... More

The Return
The Party
The Game
The Boat
The Library
The Deal
The Smoothie
The Talk
The Store
The Car
The Rose Petals
The Necklace
The Freezer
The Dinner
The Hotel
The Texts
The Voicemails
The Deer
The Hospital
The Release
The Coat
The Plane
The Drinks
The Bags
The Video
The Background
The Paint
The Sweaters
The Bus
The Sandals
The Butter
The Shoe
The Alarm
The Crowns
The Light
The Candy
The Rain
The Beach
The Cheese
The Crabs
The Tray
The Bow Tie
The Tutor
The Top
The Tea
The Dog
The Dalmatian
The Tent
The Blanket
The Secret
The Backseat
The Suitcases
The Breath
The Pasta
The Garden
The Shoes
The Buckle
The Feternity
The Balcony
The Loft
The Water
The Ball
The Uber
The Drink
The Memory
The Bottle

The Breeze

323 8 1
By tobelaideisreal

Mary's point of view
When I woke up I felt Francis stroking my naked shoulder. I was facing away from him but we were still cuddling because he was holding me from behind. His room was very simple but I love it, it has a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. It's beautiful. The balcony doors were open and the curtains were blowing with the wind. The warm breeze hit my skin. I missed Francis so much. It's amazing to be back in his arms. He started kissing up my arm then up my jaw to my ear. "I know your awake" He smiled "Mhm no, I'm sleeping." I giggled "Then I'll just go kiss my pillow good morning." He laughed "Can I watch?" I giggled "Come here." He laughed, he pulled me on top of him then kissed me. "I love you." He smiled "I love you." I smiled "I cant believe your here." He smiled then kissed me again. "I don't how I didn't tell you." I giggled "I know, you can't keep a secret to save your life." He smiled "No I can't." I smiled, he flipped me on my back and hugged me. "Maybe you should take me on a tour of France this fine day." I giggled. "No your staying in bed with me." He smiled "Oh I don't get a choice?" I giggled "You have already seen Paris so why don't make up for lost time?" He smiled, slide one hand behind my waist pulling me in closer then put his other hand behind my neck pulling me in to kiss it. He placed little pecks up my neck, he moved his lips to right behind my ear and sucked. "But I want the locals tour." I giggled "Mary do you see those clouds?" He rolled off me, his hand still in my hair. "It's going to rain baby, I would honestly rather lay in bed snuggle you and watch movies. Tomorrow?" He smiled "Okay." I nodded my head pulling the covers over my chest. He got out of bed and closed the doors. He's so muscly, I'm lucky. "Come here." He smiled, I smiled and cuddled in his arms.
sorry this is short i will update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 256 45
When Vega Kate moves from New Jersey to Los Angeles everything changes. New home, new school, and new friends. But when she meets Seth King the schoo...
66.2K 2K 22
Ophelia is the little sister of Mary. They both go to meet Francis and his cousin, Andrew, but Mary was betrothed to Francis. Ophelia never met Franc...
27.7K 574 31
A fiction of behind the stage story of Toby Regbo as Francis Valois and Adelaide Kane as Mary, Queen of Scots. Starting in Season 1 Reign. Warning...
212 11 22
a chance meeting turns her world upside and when they meet again it changes her future forever.