Once Black,Now White~(Jack Fr...

By Secretstarr101

''How could you, (y/n)? HOW DARE YOU BETRAY YOUR FATHER? I gave you everything.....EVERYTHING.....and this is... More

Daddy's Little Girl
Trouble at school
Are you my Angel?
The Birth of an Angel
A New Guardian Awakens
I Prefer to be Alone
A/N Title change
Feelings?
Confusion
Saving Christmas
Angel Down
Is It Wrong to Keep a Secret?
Broken Trust
Tainted
Do you remember? (Part 1)
Do You Remember? (Part 2)
Do You Remember? (Part 3)
⚫Pitch's Ending⚫
Epilogue

❄Jack's Ending❄

3.3K 97 100
By Secretstarr101

"(Y/n), can you ever forgive me?"

Your brain ran feverishly as it tried to process everything. After what seemed like forever, you had finally made up your mind.

"Jack," You said, taking the winter spirit's cold hands into yours, causing him to look at you with wide eyes. "I forgive you..." You said. "Wh-what? You do...?" He asked in disbelief, as more tears began to spill from his crystal blue eyes. A warm smile adorned your lips as you wiped away his tears. "Yes...I do." You said confirming it with a loving kiss. Jack the returned the kiss, before wrapping you in a tight embrace, careful not to harm the stubs where your angel wings once were.

(Y/n)," Tooth addressed. "Do you know what you must do?" Nodding your head, you picked up the fragments of the broken necklace that was given to you by your parents. "I must stop Pitch and defend the innocent children of the world from his darkness." With that being said, you closed your eyes and concentrated on the necklace, feeling power began to return to your body. A warm feeling began to flow through the stubs on your back as brand new wings grew out. Once the glow died down you looked at your newly repaired necklace and placed it back around your neck where it belongs. "I'm ready!"

~Time Skip~

Chaos flooded the town as thousands of nightmares ran ramped through the streets. The three guardians did their best to fight them off but were struggling to succeed.
"We can't...*grunt*...keep this up forever...!" Bunnymund warily admitted while taking out some nightmares. "There's no way we can let Pitch win! We are guardians!" North declared, trying to ignore his injuries. Sandy nodded in agreement, although he tried to hide his worn-out expression behind his determination. "I just hope Tooth and Frost can hurry up and find (y/n) before things get worse..." Bunnymund said. "Ha! Hope?! You still have hope?!" Pitch questioned as he approached the worn-out guardians.

"Those two are wasting their time! (Y/n) is not coming back! I ripped those precious wings right off her back! Just like ripping the wings off an insect!" Pitch declared with a twisted grin of triumph plastered on his face. The guardians stared at the evil entity in horror as he chuckled darkly. "Face it! There is nothing you can do to stop me!"

"HEY, PITCH!"

Said person looked up at the person who yelled his name and his eyes grew wide in disbelief. "Wha...im-impossible...!" He stammered as he witnessed your unbroken form followed by Jack and Tooth who were close behind you.

In almost neck-breaking speed, you dived down and knocked Pitch away, causing him to hit a tree that was nearly a few miles away. "You have some explaining to do!" You said as you landed right in front of him. "What on earth are you talking about?" Pitch asked, stumbling onto his feet. "You are well aware of what I am talking about! I remember everything from my past life now!" He looked at you with wide eyes. "H-how did you-?"

"Start talking! Why you didn't tell me you were in my past life?! Tell me everything!" You demanded. Pitch took a deep breath before regaining his composure. "Don't worry, you will find out soon enough." With that being said, Pitch pulled out his scythe and swung it your way. Just barely, you backflipped out of the way. Summoning your twin swords, you charged at him. The sound of heavy metal clashing together echoed as things quickly escalated into a heated battle. Pitch swiftly swung his scythe down, causing you to block with your swords. With the tip of the sharp blade just mere inches away from your face, Pitch began to force it closer towards you. Fortunately, you were able to use your strength to hold him off.

Pitch gritted his teeth in frustration. "I should have killed you like I killed your parents!" You instantly froze after hearing those words. "Y-you....killed my parents...?" A Cheshire like grin spread across the dark spirit's face as he lowered his weapon. "You didn't think that storm came from nowhere...did you?" Your (e/c) eyes grew wide as you shook your head in disbelief. "N-n-no...it can't be..." You mumbled as you also lowered your weapons.

"The truth is that you were destined to become a guardian in order to defeat me. To stop that from ever happening, I decided the simplest thing to do was to kill you. So, I waited until your sixth birthday when you and your parents went out that night. I created that storm to make it appear as if you all had died of a natural disaster. I thought my problem was solved, that is until my initial target ended up being the only survivor." Your hands clenched into fists as you continued to listen to him elaborate.

"Once I figured out which orphanage you were taken to, I took it upon myself to kill you with my bare hands. But when I saw you, I noticed how you were lonely, broken, and consumed with fear. At that moment, I decided to raise you as my own." Hearing this, your fists began to relax. A frown then made its way onto Pitch's features.

"Over the years, I had raised you to be more like my image. I figured that the more I shaped to be similar to me, the least likely you would become a guardian. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. If only I hadn't turned my back that night...you would have been different...you would have been the daughter I raised you to be..." Pitch angrily clenched his fists.

"How could you, (y/n)? HOW DARE YOU BETRAY YOUR FATHER?! I gave you everything ...EVERYTHING... and this is how you thank me?" Your "father" gritted his teeth with rage. "You were no father to me." You said, standing strong and proud as you glared at the one you once called your father. He pondered on your words for only a mere moment before plastering a wicked smile and saying, "In that case, I shall truly enjoy killing you."

Almost in the blink of an eye, Pitch swung his scythe your way. Just barely, you backflipped out of the way. Summoning your sword and shield, you charged at him. Pitch chuckled as he effortlessly blocked your every move. "Having trouble, (y/n), my dear?"

Growling in frustration, you distanced yourself from Pitch then changed your sword into a pistol. You began firing rapidly as Pitch deflected and dodged every bullet of light bullet with his scythe. "AH!" Pitch yelped as a bullet pierced his chest. Slowly lowering your guard, you watched him hiss in pain. Then as quickly as the wound appeared, it faded away. Pitch then looked at you with a sinister smirk, before charging at you with full speed.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to defeat me!" Pitch swung his scythe with all his might. At the last second, you summoned your shield and blocked his attack, causing you to be knocked a few miles away. You heard Pitch laugh maniacally in the distance as your body landed roughly in the snow. 'He's...way stronger than before...' You thought as you struggled to get up. At that moment, a scream caught your attention. You glanced over to see a little girl being cornered by a nightmare. A sudden rush of heroism washed over you as you fired your pistol and killed the nightmare with a single blow. Panting, you collapsed on your knees. 'This is all my fault... if only I hadn't have been stupid and fell for Pitch's trick-'

"Thank you for saving me..." A voice said to you. "Your wel-" You cut off your subconscious reply once you realized what just happened. With wide (e/c) eyes, you looked up to see the little girl stare at you with equally wide eyes. She looked like she was around the age of six or seven years old. Her hair was short and black while her emerald green eyes showed off from behind her glasses. She was also adorned in adorable lavender pajamas.

"Y-you...can see...m-me...?" You asked. She nodded her head slowly. "(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" Jack asked, voice full of concern as he helped stand on your feet. You wanted to answer but was still too shocked to do so. "What's wrong?" He asked as he followed your gaze to the little girl who was now staring at the winter spirit.

"She can see us?" The girl nods her head. "You're the angel my granddad told me about. Your name is (y/n), isn't it?" The little girl asked. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes, I am! Would your grandfather happen to be Daniel Thomas? Goes by the name Danny?" You asked. "Yes, that's him!"

"Wait a minute! I have several questions. First off, who are you?" Jack interjected in confusion. "My name is Daisy." The little girl replied with a shy smile. "Alright then. Secondly, how do you know (y/n)?" Jack asked, jabbing his thumb in your direction. "My grandfather told me about her." She responded. "Okay. Lastly, who is this Danny person?" Jack asked, this time turning his attention towards you. "I'll tell you about it later." You replied while stifling a giggle.

Daisy tilted her head as she stared at the two of you in wonder. "Are you guys dating?" Your face turned as red as a tomato. "Oh, is it that easy to tell?" Jack said, taking your hand and placing a kiss on the back of it, causing your face to turn even redder. "Now's not the time for this!" You exclaimed, trying to control your embarrassment.

"How are we going to stop Pitch? He's way stronger now!" You exclaimed. "First things first, we need to get rid of some of these nightmares." Jack suggested."I wanna help!" A warm smile graced your lips as you looked down at Daisy. 'She's just like her grandfather.' You thought before you kneeled down to her eye level. "You can't come, Daisy. It's too dangerous. I need you to go home and hide in your room. Let the guardians handle this."

Daisy sadly nodded in understanding. "Okay..." She said as she started to make her way home. "Daisy?" Said girl turned back to look at you. "Thank you for believing in me." You said with a grateful smile. "Your welcome, (y/n)." Daisy replied before running home. Jack then placed a hand on your shoulder. "C'mon, we gotta go find the others." You nodded your head before you both took off to find the rest of the guardians.

Eventually, you and Jack caught up with the other guardians to see them completely surrounded by nightmares. Quickly, you flew above them and strongly flapped your white feathered wings, blowing away the dark creatures. Jack then blasted the creatures with his ice, causing them to freeze then disintegrate. "Are you guys alright?" Jack asked, landing right in front of them along with you. "We're fine....thank you, you two..." North replied weakly. "It's good to have you back, (y/n). We missed having our angel." Bunnymund said as the other guardians smiled and nodded in agreement. A sheepish smile made its way onto your face. "I missed you guys too."

"(Y/n), we wanted to apologize for-"

"It's okay. You don't need to apologize." You said, cutting North off. "You guys look awful. Here, I'll heal you guys." You said, closing your eyes and holding your hands out towards the guardians. You focused your power toward them, causing a soft white light to engulf them. Within seconds, their wounds disappeared as if they were never there. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry everyone..." You mumbled sadly as you finished healing them. You then felt a hand touch your arm. You glanced down to see Sandy giving you a soft assuring smile. "It's not your fault, (y/n). Pitch is the one that tricked you." Tooth justified while pulling you into an embrace. "But if only I hadn't-"

"Hey!" Jack said as he cupped your cheeks and made you face him. "Don't talk like that. You're not the one who did all this. Pitch is the one who's been manipulating you all your life. Now it's time to put an end to that." Jack said as his icy blue eyes glared deeply into your (e/c) eyes. With determination now written all over your face, you nodded you're head.

"(Y/n), you are the only one that can defeat Pitch." North said to you. "But how?" You questioned. "Don't worry. When the moment is right, it'll come to you." Jack assured.
"We'll stay here and handle the nightmares." Bunnymund said. "I know you can do it!" Tooth encouraged. Sandy smiled before giving you two thumbs up. You smiled warmly at all your friends, before taking off to find Pitch and put an end to everything once and for all.

~Time Skip~

You found yourself in a small wooded area just outside of the town. The shadows of the forest surrounded you, causing goosebumps to run along your (s/c) skin. 'I think this is where Pitch went...' You thought, cautiously searching for the king of nightmares. "Looking for me, dear?" Pitch's voice echoed eerily throughout the forest. Feeling on edge, you summoned your sword and shield. Little to your knowledge, Pitch slowly emerged from the shadows behind you with his scythe raised.

"AHH!" You cried out in agony, feeling the scythe impale one of your delicate wings. "You should learn to be more careful, dear." Pitch teased before ripping his weapon out of your wing, causing it to hang lifelessly from your back. A puddle of crimson blood stained the porcelain white snow below you. Pitch laughed evilly as he watched you crumble to your knees. "To think you were chosen to defeat me! Ha!" Pitch said as he raised his scythe above your head.

'Is this it for me...?' You thought solemnly as you waited for Pitch to finish you off.

(Y/n)!

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. 'Who said that?'

I know you can do it! I believe in you!

Your (e/c) eyes widen in recognition. 'It's Daisy's voice...in my head!'

We're counting on you, (y/n).

You're a tough lass. Don't give up.

Remember what your center is.

'My center! What is my center?!'

(Y/n).

Confusion washed over you after hearing a voice you didn't recognize.

I chose you to be a guardian to protect the innocent children of the world.

'Protect the innocent children... innocent...Innocence...! That's my center!'

Suddenly, a warm sensation consumed your wings, ridding you of the pain you felt. You stared in awe as your injury completely disappeared and your wings began to glow a soft white color. "This can't be happening... DESTROY HER!" Pitch commanded as all the nightmares charged in your direction. "(Y/N)!" The guardians yelled in unison as they watched your form be consumed by the darkness of the nightmares. Pitch grinned in triumph but immediately faltered when he saw a white light peaking through the darkness. The light grew stronger and stronger until it exploded into a blinding light. The force was so strong that it knocked Pitch off of his feet. He hissed as he shielded his eyes from the brightness. Once the light finally died down, he opened his eyes and gaped in bewilderment. "Impossible...!" He exclaimed, seeing that his entire army of nightmares had been completely obliterated.

Feeling power surge through your body, you flew up high above Pitch's now trembling form. "YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME, (Y/N)! I AM YOUR FATHER!" Pitch screamed. You glared back at him as you summoned a shotgun.

Aiming the barrel directly at Pitch, you clocked the forearm. "Goodbye, father." With those last words, you pulled the trigger, allowing a white beam to fire. Upon hitting its target, an enormous white explosion engulfed the area.

Once the light faded away, Jack immediately flew over to find you. "(Y/N)?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jack stopped in his tracks once he saw your kneeling figure. "Are you okay?" Jack asked, cautiously placing a hand on your shoulder. Your whipped your head away from the crater where Pitch once stood. With (e/c) tear-filled eyes, you looked up at the white-haired winter spirit and smiled. "I did it...!" You exclaimed breathlessly. Jack smiled as he grabbed your hands and helped you up from the ground. "Oh my gosh! You did it!" Tooth exclaimed as she eagerly flew over and tackled you in a hug. You couldn't help but giggle happily as you returned the embrace.

"Well done, (y/n)," North complemented as he walked up to you along with the other guardians. "Looks like the man on the moon made the right choice after all." You gazed up at the night sky to see the moon shining down on you. A cool breeze freely brushed through your (h/l) (h/c) locks as a small smile formed on your lips. "Yes...yes, he did."

~Two days later~

The morning sun shined brightly through the partly cloudy sky. Slightly warming the snow-covered land below. You smiled nostalgically as you stared at the two graves before you. "Hi, mom and dad. It's been a while...well more than a while actually. A lot has happened lately. After I died, the man on the moon revived me as an angel. Later, he chose me to become a guardian to defeat Pitch Black. I just wanted to say that I miss you..."

After a moment of silence, your eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of cold hands. "Guess who? I'll give you a few hints He's your favorite guardian who loves you very much and he may or may not get upset if you get it wrong." An all too familiar voice said behind you.
"Hmmm...Sandy?" You teased. You then felt the pair of hands being removed from your eyes. You turned around only to be met with the winter spirit who stared at you with a raised eyebrow. "Well, at least you didn't say the kangaroo."

"Actually, he was going to be my second guess." You said with a smirk, causing a clearly unamused Jack to glare at you. "I'm just joking!" You confessed as you laughed. Jack playfully rolled his eyes before glancing over at the grave of your parents.
"So...these are your parents?" He asked. You sighed deeply. "Yes, they are."
"Don't worry about (y/n), Mr. and Mrs. (l/n). I promise your daughter is in good hands." Jack said, sliding his hand into yours. You both stood there in comfortable silence for a moment until Jack broke it.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something."

~Time Skip~

"No peeking, alright?" Jack said, leading your blindfolded figure to an unknown destination. "I swear if I run into something, you're gonna die a second time." You threatened, jokingly. "Don't worry, Angel Cake. I won't let anything harm that beautiful face of yours." Your cheeks grew warm as you giggled at his remark. "Flattery will get you nowhere, Frost Bite."

Feeling the snow crunch under your feet and the scent of pine hitting your nostrils, you came to the conclusion that you were in a forest. But where in the forest?
"Alright, you can open your eyes now." You did as he instructed and was presented with a familiar sight.

"Jack... isn't this the place where we first met...?" You asked in awe. "Yep! Well, technically it's when we first met as spirits. Since I planned to spend the whole day with you, I thought what would be better than here."

You watched as Jack stepped onto the frozen lake. "C'mon! I promise it's safe." Nervously, you stepped onto the ice with one foot at a time. "Woah!" You exclaimed as you fell forward but caught yourself by putting your hands in front of you. "Hold on! I got ya!" Jack said as he used his magic to turn your shoes into skates.

He then grabbed your hands and pulled you along. "Heh... I've never skated before..." You mumbled in embarrassment. "Really? I never would have guessed." Jack said sarcastically while smirking at you. "No need for your sarcasm, Frost Bite."
Jack chuckled at your response as the two of you glided gracefully across the frozen lake. Jack then came to a stop and gave you a sad look.

"Jack, what's wrong?" You asked in concern. The winter spirit delicately brushed his cold knuckles along your soft cheek, as if he was afraid that you would crumble at his touch. "I thought I was going to lose you..." He mumbled as tears began to swell in his eyes.
Suddenly, you pulled Jack into a tight embrace, which he immediately returned. "I'm not going anywhere." You said.

Jack smiled warmly as he nuzzled his face into your neck. "That's good to hear." He said as he pulled away and reached into his pocket. You gasped in surprise once he pulled out a familiar silver snowflake ring. "You found my ring!" Jack slipped the ring onto your slender finger where it belonged and placed a loving kiss on your knuckle. "Promise me that you'll never take this off again." Happily, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Jack snaked his arms around your waist, deepening the kiss. After a moment or two, you pulled away before replying. "I promise." Jack smiled happily before nodding his head.

"Good. Now, come on! Someone's gotta teach you how to ice skate." He said as he grabbed both your hands and began pulling you along. "Hey, I-I'm... not that b-bad!" You protested in your wobbly state. Jack gave a lighthearted chuckle. "Sure you're not." A playful pout made its way onto your features before a giggle left your lips. "I love you, Frost Bite." Jack chuckled before placing a sweet kiss on the tip of your nose. "I love you, too, Angel Cake."

The winter spirit could not have been happier to have his angel back by his side again.

'At last, I finally have her back. And this time, I'm not going to lose her again.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 50
You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them, fighting evil and figuring out new stu...
4.3K 37 10
astrea borealis. or y/n l/n. whatever her name is, she was out there, probably riding her dragon. she heightened imaginations in children. she would...
41.6K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
6.9K 157 11
"i speak for the trees they said to kill you on sight" ───────────── a jack frost x reader fanfiction • cursing • spoilers for the movie • i don't k...