Love at first sight

Par tobelaideisreal

Mary has been traveling for the past year but while she was gone a new boy, Francis Valois, came to school. N... Plus

The Return
The Party
The Game
The Boat
The Library
The Deal
The Smoothie
The Talk
The Store
The Car
The Rose Petals
The Necklace
The Freezer
The Dinner
The Hotel
The Texts
The Voicemails
The Deer
The Hospital
The Release
The Coat
The Plane
The Drinks
The Bags
The Video
The Background
The Paint
The Sweaters
The Bus
The Sandals
The Butter
The Shoe
The Alarm
The Crowns
The Light
The Candy
The Rain
The Beach
The Cheese
The Crabs
The Tray
The Bow Tie
The Tutor
The Top
The Tea
The Dog
The Dalmatian
The Tent
The Blanket
The Secret
The Backseat
The Suitcases
The Breath
The Garden
The Breeze
The Shoes
The Buckle
The Feternity
The Balcony
The Loft
The Water
The Ball
The Uber
The Drink
The Memory
The Bottle

The Pasta

296 9 1
Par tobelaideisreal

Mary's point of view
I miss Francis so much. It's hard to even talk to him because he's sleeping when I'm awake and vice versa. I'm not worried about him cheating I'm worried about other girls making advances. I know he will turn them down it just makes me jealous. I know he misses me but I also know he misses sex. That's the really hard thing about long distance relationships. Now I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't completely and utterly trust Francis. But I have been sending him pictures. Naked pictures. I don't really mind it. He didn't ask me it just kind of happened. I went down stairs for dinner. My dad made shrimp pasta, it's my favorite. I sat down. "Hi." I smiled "Hello, I made your favorite." He smiled "I see." I giggled, he set a plate in front of me and in front of him. We ate in silence then he went to work and i did the dishes. I put the plates away then he came out of his office. "I have something for you." He said "Do you?" I smiled "Come sit down." He smiled, we sat on the couch. "I know things have been rough for you since your mom left, and I see how you try to be happy for me since she left but I know your sad Francis is gone too. I know how much you love and miss him. And I don't think you should have to stay here to take care of me. I talked to school and Henry." He said "What are you talking about?" I asked "Well school agreed to let you spend a trimester abroad and Henry would love for you to come stay with them." He said "Are you serious? Your not joking?" I asked "No Mary I'm not." He smiled "Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I smiled then hugged him. "Now you leave this Friday, it's a surprise. Francis doesn't now so Henry thinks it will be a good surprise." He smiled "Thank you so much daddy." I started crying. "Your welcome peanut." He smiled hugging me. "Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" I asked "Yes, Diane is going to move in so I won't be alone." He said "Okay so I'm not going to tell him but I'm going to call francis." I smiled "Okay." He smiled, I ran upstairs and called Francis.
"Hello." I giggled
"Someone's happy." He laughed
"I'm just happy to be talking to you." I smiled
"Can't get enough of me?" He laughed
"No I can't." I giggled

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.7K 390 22
Mary had just sent Francis to Lola, her best friend who had betrayed her by sleeping with her husband. What happens when suddenly Mary, her Lady's i...
6K 225 8
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒| Where Jade Hart live turns upside down when she meets Francis Valois the future king of France who can't seem to get her...
47.8K 815 80
~Reign AU~ It's been two years since the death of King Henry, a year after the death of King Francis. French court thrives, however, with empire, a p...
3.4K 49 8
~Reign AU~ In one version of reality, everything went well. He left her, but he returned, bringing with him a lifetime of trouble that she would fore...