Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

Por Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... Más

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2

340 15 3
Por Chromiee

A/N: This chapter and the past one is a reference to BTS recent Bon Voyage series!

Eun-ha groans as she slowly wakes up with a heavy feeling on her chest and shoulders. "What the hell...", she opens her eyes and turns her to the side to see Suga's head resting on her chest. "Hm?", she feels the surface of where she was laying down. 

It was a bed. Last time she checked, she was sleeping in her sleeping bag.

"Hyung.", Eun-ha pats his back. "You're heavy hyung. Get off me."

"I love you.", Suga purred and held her tight around the waist. "Just sleep.", he said as he nuzzles her neck.

"Kuh...", heat rose to her cheeks and she wiggled herself to get him off of her. "HYUNG!", she kicks herself away from him and falls off the bed.

Jimin, who was sleeping alone on the other bed sits up in surprise and snorts at the view with Eun-ha face-planting on the floor. "It's so early in the morning. We're not even filming yet.", he yawns.

Suga rolls to the edge of the bed and looks at Eun-ha. "Why are you so surprised? I took you to my bed because you wouldn't stop shivering last night. Don't you remember?"

"Oh.", Eun-ha's spoke against the floor, causing her voice to muffle. She then sits up, rubbing her red nose. "I don't remember last night being cold."

Jimin climbs down his bed and approaches Eun-ha. He helps her up and swings an arm around her shoulder. "Eun-ha Eun-ha Eun-ha. Just be thankful that Jin-hyung didn't yell first thing in the morning. Well, since we're wide awake now, I think we're separating into groups again."

Eun-ha steals a glance from Suga and looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't get it out. She wanted to be in the team with Suga today.

"Alright. And I think you're with Jimin and Nam-joon today, Eun-ha.", said Suga and gives Jimin a nod.

"But hyung, I wanted to be with—", Eun-ha frowns and raised her hand to catch his attention but her attention turned to Jimin who was rummaging through her suitcase.

He pulls out a pair of her cargo shorts in camo, a white, loose shirt and her pair of black underwear. Jimin blushed a tiny bit but he grabbed it anyways and shoves them on her chest. "I will have fun with you today Eun-ha!"

"B-but but I want—", Eun-ha didn't get to finish her sentence as Jimin starts dragging her out of the room. "Yoon-gi—", she turns around to ask for help from Suga but she only got a gentle smile out of him, causing her to blush and just give up with fighting Jimin.

When the door shuts close, Suga smirks and eyes the drawer next to his bed. He scoots closer to the edge and opens the drawer to see an item that caused him to smile even more. "Eun-ha... I'm sorry that I did this ahead of you."

Close to an hour later, everyone had their fill with Jin's cooking and again, separated into groups with Jin and Hope together, Jungkook and Suga then there's Nam-joon, Jimin and Eun-ha.

The groups went into their separated ways, with Eun-ha moping around.

While Jimin and Nam-joon were taking their fancy pictures, Eun-ha just looked around and waved at tourists and natives that greeted her. She had her earphones on and listened to a queue of random songs on her other phone.

"BLACKPINK in your areaaa.", she shook her shoulders as she moves to the music. She was looking through her instragram too and was talking to a friend.

Slowly, she ended up doing the choreo.

Nam-joon snaps a picture of Jimin posing on the little statue and smiles in satisfaction. "Wow Jimin-ah. You really do look good in everything."

Jimin skips his way to Nam-joon and looks at his pictures. "You take good ones too hyung.", he looks around to find Eun-ha and doesn't see her. "Where's Eun-ha?"

The leader gulps and became nervous. He was already scared with the fact that him and J-Hope left her at the mall. He can't lose her again cuz he doesn't want an earful from Jin. "She's around here somewhere—", his eyes almost came out of their sockets as he sees Eun-ha dancing with a BLACKPINK x BTS remix on her phone.

Attention turned to her and she was dancing with strangers of all ages. It was a funny sight.

If Eun-ha couldn't hang out with Suga, might as well go all out with the fun. Even when she was enjoying her days with the group, she felt like her time with them is shortening. Right now while she was spinning around in laughter, there was that feeling of sadness creeping in.

"Hyung...", her voice trembled as she smiles. "Hyung.", Eun-ha bows her head and thanks everyone who was clapping and dancing with her and made her way to Nam-joon and Jimin.

"Done already?", Jimin giggles. "You seemed so excited today Eun-ha."

Eun-ha pouts and punches him on the arm gently. "I would be more excited if I was with hyung!", she sticks out her tongue.

Nam-joon was taken aback and a smirk formed on his lips. "Say, why don't we go have a drink? I heard there's going to be fireworks."

The 95-liners nodded in agreement and the three of them made their way to an outdoor pub. It didn't take long for the night to come. And it didn't take long for Eun-ha to decide to go on her own.

"I'll see you guys back at the hotel guys.", Eun-ha waves them goodbye and went off.

During the filming, J-Hope and Jin were strolling around the place too and ended up meeting with Jimin. Time passed and Suga and Jungkook separated as well after having their friendship drinks. Irish bomb was a good way to show the two's friendship. The maknae enjoyed it but he wanted to venture more while Suga was too tired and wanted to go home. Jungkook went busking when he met the others and Jimin caught it on video. The boys kept doing their thing and began to be sentimental about their whole journey in Malta.

Meanwhile...

Eun-ha wandered on the streets of Malta, reading texts from Nam-joon. He was sending her pictures with cryptic messages on it.

Nam-joon was enjoying it.

"Nam-hyungie's been acting weird since the mall incident. Is he doing this to torture me? Payback from getting yelled by Jin-hyung?", Eun-ha scrunched up her nose and sniffs. She stares at her phone and winces. "A turtle and a dog? What? A fox? Wasn't it a bunny that went against a turtle at that one children story?"

While talking to herself, she made her way down to the pier where a couple of people were hanging out, watching the city lights at night.

Eun-ha took a couple of random pictures of the view, the people who were drinking and dancing the night away. After she got a little exhausted from prancing around, she sat down on a bench near the water and took a breather.

"This is the place he was talking about right?", she mumbled and puts on her earplugs. "There are so many nice people here. I wish I had the chance to hang out with hyung though... It's so unfair!"

"What's unfair?"

Eun-ha flinches on the bench and scrambled. She looks up to see Suga with his hood up, staring at her. "H-hyung!", a big smile appeared on her face.

Suga brushes off the hair on her forehead and pinches her nose. "What are you doing out here all alone? Where's Nam-joon and Jimin?"

"Theyngh aw sti dwinkin!", Eun-ha whines from the pain of her nose getting pinched.

Suga lets go of her and kisses her forehead and goes around the bench to sit next to her. "I was just drinking with Jungkook."

"Oh?", Eun-ha rubs her nose. "Oh.", she watches him sit down next to her. "Must've been fun.", she looks at the view and sighs. "It's not fair that they get to hang out with you. I wanted to be in the same team as you.", she puffs her cheeks.

The guy laughs and puts his arm behind her. "Are you sulking?"

"No. But I'm annoyed. Although, Jimin and Nam-hyungie helped me.", Eun-ha leans back on his arm and scoots closer to him. "Nam-joon's being a weirdo."

"I asked him to.", Suga chuckles and pulls her closer. "He told me that you never responded to any of it.", he gently grabs her chin and lightly scratches her bottom lip.

Eun-ha rolls her eyes and sighs.  "Well, there was no point! He kept sending me pictures of nonsense. I don't know what he wanted me to tell him!"

Suga became silent and nuzzled her hair. He gave her affectionate gestures and let time pass.

Curious, Eun-ha tugs on his hand and looks up to him. "Hyung, is something wrong? You're acting weird. All of you are."

"Oh?", Suga pretends to sound surprise. "A weirdo calling others a weirdo? Wow Eun-ha."

Eun-ha retracts her head and hits his arm. "The hell? I'm being serious hyung! If you were in my position, you would think the same too."

"Eun-ha.", Suga entwined their fingers together. "I've known you for since last year. And a lot of things changed and happened since then.", he eyes her earring and smiles. "You barely take it off, don't you?"

"I...", heat rushed through her face. "Didn't have a reason to take it off.", Eun-ha blushes and puts her hair behind her ear.

Suga raises a brow and smirks. "If I give you another thing, would you never take it off?"

"Depends on what it is. But probably yeah!", Eun-ha smiles. "If it's an accessory, I'll always end up wearing it. I'm too scared to lose anything so I make sure that it's always on me."

"Eun-ha.", Suga stands up while holding her hands. "I've said this before. I don't want to force you on anything. And, it's up to you whether you accept it or not. Although, you did lose our deal so I want you to say yes.", he digs through the pocket of his black sweatshirt as he talks.

"What? I'll accept anything.", Eun-ha grips his hand. "Where exactly is this going?", she laughs. "It's a little nerve-wrecking with you talking like this. Seriously."

Suga clasps her hands and kneels down. "Eun-ha, I'm sorry that I got ahead of you from our promise.", he shows her a silver ring with a name embedded on the thick band. "Rha Eun-ha, we've been together for a while now and I want you to know that I have fallen deeply for you."

The cold breeze blew and Eun-ha's eyes started to water. She had yet to say anything but she continued to listen to him.

"I will give you my everything in return of yours. I know that we will face many obstacles in the future considering our career but I will stand my ground next to you.", he reached for her face and cups her cheek. "Rha Eun-ha, I want to spend my eternity with you. So Eun-ha, accept this fool who's madly in love with you?"

Eun-ha ended up gawking for a few seconds till tears fell. And coincidentally, the fireworks went off too. The beautiful light reflected Suga's  affectionate stare with the fireworks behind him.

"Yoon-gi.", Eun-ha whimpered. "You pabo. Why did you even ask?", she sniffed. "You could've just shoved the ring on the finger and called it a night. Was this the reason you kept on avoiding being in one team with me?"

Suga grins and wipes her tears with his thumb. "I had to keep you distracted. Otherwise, you won't be as surprised since I DID propose to you during the BBMAs.", he chuckles and sighs. "So Eun-ha. Are you willing to sign this eternal oath with your heart?"

Eun-ha rubs her eyes and throws herself into his arms. "You already know the answer you pabo!", she wraps her arms around his neck and sobbed in joy. "Pabo, pabo, pabo!", she hits his chest while crying her eyes out. "YES! My heart has always been yours. So yes. I love you Yoon-gi!"

The two of them parted from the hug and immediately shared a kiss. Locals that saw them clapped their hands and even congratulated them.

Next stop... Telling the rest of the boys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

99.2K 4.2K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
28.6K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...