Finding myself

Por Just_for_a_change

IIHighest rank no: 3II What are the repercussions of a rejection? 1. Getting numb 2. Failing to care about a... Más

Legend
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
So sorry!(Yes this is another one of those dingy notes)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Notice
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Please read
Happy new year
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
IMPORTANT
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Please read
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Important
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Epilogue
Q&A

Chapter 43

4.5K 259 114
Por Just_for_a_change

The sight I saw in front of me was terrifying. It bought the old memories back. The helpless, hopeless feelings I had then, came back.

I held onto the door handle a while longer to get my bearings. Before me, my aunt stood, with Zarine kneeling in front of her the against the wall.

Within a blurry of movements which I couldn't fully comprehend, my aunt was laying in front of me with me on top. She screamed as my nails dug into her neck painfully.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I shouted.

The smirk I hated so much. That scared me and made shivers done to run down my spine once, it was back.

I choked her. I could feel myself losing control to Zian.

I could also feel hands pulling at me. Jason? Stacey? Amelia?

I couldn't tell. I was so engrossed in choking the life out of her.

Suddenly I felt myself being thrown onto the wall.

Zarine who I could control until now come out to play.

Oh good lord no.

I watched from a window, unable to control myself as Hails stood opposite us.

He dared to touch us.

She growled. He didn't seem too worried. He should be.

My wolf, unlike me, had a way of looking unusually calm before a fight. Lord have mercy on the ones she goes against.

I never voluntarily give control to her. She is too cunning, too thirsty... too dark.

Once, She even went against Sam.

No, I don't want to give her ideas right now.

She is blood-thirsty and that scares me. Nothing in this world terrifies me more than my wolf. And in moments like these when I let go, when I am no longer able to hold her back, I feel so tired and relieved. Holding her back takes a lot of strength, physically and mentally.

With all the struggle, it is hard to imagine she is a part of me.

I could hear her thoughts.

How dare they?

She asks me.

How dare they form a bond with us, swear to be with us and help this witch in a second's notice?

She shouts.

And while I do understand that they might be protecting my aunt for my benefit more than hers, there is no way I could effectively convey that to my wolf in this heated moment.

Jason, Stacey, and Raven seem to be tending to my coughing aunt, while Hails, Drake and Jake stand against me.

Amelia pushes through them.

"Zara, I know she hurt you but we are doing this for the best ok? She will get the punishment she deserves. I give you my word as a luna." She says.

I can feel my wolf smirking. Well, well, she got herself an alpha mate and she thinks she is better than us?

I see Hails trying to stop her as she comes closer.

She kneels in front of me. I don't know whether she is foolish or brave to sit in front of my wolf like this.

Her eyes make me want to stop. It reminds me of the time I cried to her. Yet for my wolf, it is a different story.

She knocks down Amelia and goes for Hail's throat.

However Jake and Drake intervene.

I try to stop her from tearing their throats out but she still manages to scratch at them.

I am not able to see where.

She heads for Hails and as soon as he realizes that he pushes me down with his alpha power.

We both know that there ain't no room for both of us in this room.

I can feel the pain in my body as I refuse to submit. I want to hold back Zian and the pain is helping. But she is much stronger than I anticipated, with an inhumane amount of strength, she breaks mine and Hail's hold on her.

She is like a fighting bull let loose of her cage.

The moment he is knocked down, he jumps up. But he doesn't notice that the plug point my lamp was attached to is damaged.

He fell on the wire, pulling the wire and whole switchboard out of the wall wth his weight.

This is going to be interesting.

She smirked in my mind.

No Zarine, no god no.

I whispered.

Don't worry, I won't let ourselves get caught.

She smiles in my mind.

If she messes up, all of mine and Sam's work would have been for nothing.

Amelia cries out as her mate runs to tackle me. I swiftly move away. He is no match for me as a wolf. Let alone in human form.

I know that Zian wants to hurt him badly. But she doesn't want it to be obvious.

Hails try to step on our tail but Zian immediately turns, giving him a sharp and bruising push with her paw.

She was just trying to play with her prey.

But he seemed to be anticipating it as she kicked out our legs from underneath us.

We fall to the ground with a force.

Now Zian really wants to hurt him. I can feel her blood thirst.

Zian, please...

I beg her.

STAY OUT OF THIS.

She growls.

I watch in wonderment as she starts to play with him for real.

I am unable to look at the others or see what they are doing. But I hope for their sake they don't provoke her.

If anyone from this group is capable of taking her on at least for a while to give me back my control, it is Hails.

He smirks at me. And Zian growls, lunching fir him.

We play cat and mouse for a while where Zian scratches him lightly each swing she gets and dodges his attacks.

Zian is really cunning. A hundred cuts like this is said to be the most torturous death ever.

I could hear a female scream in the background by the time Hails gets to his fifteenth cut or so.

Without any warning, he shifts, immediately healing all his wounds.

In the small room with two massive wolves, all of us seemed to be cramped up.

But my wolf anticipated this move because as soon as he shifted she pushed him to the damaged plug point.

No Zian. NO.

I screamed at her.

I felt our eyes starting to glow blue as she summoned a deathly amount of voltage out of the socket and into Hails who lay on the damaged cords...

........................................................................................

I ran as fast as I could. The moment everyone witnessed the state Hails was in, they went on to help him.

I hoped no one caught my glowing blue eyes. And I hoped Hails was ok. Because it wasn't time to kill him yet. And Sam would not be too pleased if we give ourselves away like this. At least that is what I tell myself.

I hope they take it as an accident. They wouldn't think it was all planned by my wolf, would they?

Zian stop!

I shout at her.

As soon as Hails fainted, she jumped out of the nearest window and into the pack neutral forest.

STOP RUNNING LIKE A COWARD.

I shout.

What did you call me?

She growls.

I am just enjoying my new found freedom. After all, you hardly give me any.

Her words make me stop. Sam asked me to keep a tight leash on her. But I never expected her to see me as her prison guard. She is my wolf, a part of me.

Well, you never treated me like a part of you. You rejected me and abandoned me.

She shouted.

Where is this coming from? She never expressed such emotions, she blocked me out.

Words of a vampire are more important to you.

Was she insecure about Sam?

AND YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT

Wait, what?

With all her force she rams her head onto the nearest tree.

Ow! What is she doing?

Is she hurting me... us? Is she that angry with me? Is this what she was planning so long as to block me out all this while?

Is such revenge against their other halves normal with all wolves?

All I can do is endure as my crazy wold rams her head and scratches herself harshly against tree after tree to get even with me.

Blood starts dripping out of my head and ears, and my body is coated red with blood that leaked from small wounds.

This is not good. And not natural.

I lose count as my destructive wolf continues to hurt us. I know she is frustrated that I am a part of her. That she can't hurt me directly.

But this kind of enthusiasm to hurt herself to get back at me is terrifying even for my wolf.

To what length is she willing to go for the sake of destruction?

I am not able to think straight as my wolf has lost a lot of blood. She is starting to faint, pulling me in the darkness with her.

What can I do to control her?

I heard voices coming closer and closer as my eyes start to shut.

Jason's and Stacey's concerned faces coming into view as I finally gain back control and shift to my human form again.

However, as I lose consciousness, I also see the answer to my problems, seated lazily on a high tree branch, with a cold look on her face.

Nova.

Hey, lovelies!

I hope you liked the action in this chapter. Let me know of what you think through the comments.

I am so excited to know what you are thinking.  Please vote and follow if you like. You know the drill ;)

On a side note, do you think Nova is the right person to help Zara? Let me know what you think.

I will see you again in the next chapter. 

Bye.

Love you guys.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 3.2K 20
Cordelia Gray and her twin Connor Gray were born during the war between werewolf packs. The war lasted longer than any of the packs would've guessed...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...
599K 15.2K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
2.9M 93.2K 50
Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eye...