|Run Away With Me| (A Jacksep...

By crank_septiplier_

¡COMPLETED!! I took his hands into mine, his eyes only watering more when he looked down. A tear slowly rolle... More

Intro!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (XXX)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (XXX)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (XX??)
SEQUELLLLL!!!
SEQUELLLL (2)
Guys... (A/n)
Smut Book...
WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT

Chapter 15

290 10 1
By crank_septiplier_

Thank you guys so much for 50+ reads and 10+ votes! Love you guys! 💚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"I'm taking a break from home."

I smiled, "That's great, we get to spend more time together!"

Jack chuckled, "Yeah, that, and I'll get to talk to a lot more of my friends, too."

I smiled, then hugged Jack, "I'm glad! Now," I pulled away, my arms sliding down his arms, grabbing his hands, "I'm going to get another drink, do you want one?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah, I'll come with you."

I held his hand as we walked to the kitchen, making wet footprints through the house. I stumbled multiple times as I walked, but Jack was there to catch me, help me get balanced, then get back on our way. We made it to the kitchen, then I went over to the refrigerator, opened the freezer, grabbed stuff to make a martini, and went back to the counter. (I'm to lazy to search what goes into a martini, so this is what you get 😂)

I mixed the drink and poured it into two cups, evenly distributing the drink between me and Jack. (Oooo big words) We picked up our cups and tapped them together, getting a drink.

By now, most people were outside, a few stragglers in the living room, chatting amongst themselves. Two people were in the kitchen when we walked in, but left soon after, the girl dragging the boy upstairs.

"I hope they don't go into my or your room, don't you?" I asked once they were out of site.

Jack laughed, "Why, you don't want cum stains on your sheets?"

I shrugged, trying to keep my face as serious as possible, "Depends on who's cum it is." I looked him dead in the eyes, then smiled innocently, all while placing my hand near his crotch. Jack's mouth feel open, a blush starting to form on his face. (I just realized how fucking cocky that sentence sounded. It's nothing like me 😂) I giggled and ran my hand up his chest, placing it on his jaw, rubbing his stubble with my thumb. "You look adorable with that blush, Jackaboy. But you might wanna close your mouth, some ghost will come by and stick his dick in your mouth." (Only because it's supposed to be Halloween.)

We burst out laughing, then I grabbed my stomach, feeling it tumble around, "I think I'm going to be sick." I said, covering my mouth and running to the nearest bathroom. Jack followed close behind me, holding my hair back once I dropped down in front of the toilet, spilling my guts into the bowl.

I grabbed some tissue paper once I was done, wiped my mouth, then flushed the paper and puke. I brushed my teeth and leaned back on the sink, "Sorry you had to see that, Jack."

'I feel like I'm sobering up slowly...'

Jack pulled out his phone, "And it's only 2:49! You lasted a long time without throwing up!" He applauded me, so I bowed down gracefully.

"Thank you, thank you, I greatly appreciate it!" We laughed a little, then I saw the latex wound was halfway off. "Hey, Jack." I pointed to my neck, then he grabbed at his, feeling the flap of latex.

"Hm. I didn't know that happened. Must've happened when we got in the water. Or the bonds just got loose."

He looked in the mirror, then shrugged and ripped the latex off, wincing immediately after. "I don't think you should've done that."

Jack chuckled, "I don't either." He rubbed his neck. "Oh well, it's in the past now."

He threw the latex away and washed the fake blood off, leaving a light red tint.

I yawned, "I'm kinda tired, what about you?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah, I am too."

I smirked, "Want to go to bed with me? We have to figure out where those two friskies went before, though."

Jack smiled, "Okay, let's go."

We went up stairs, hearing panting, moaning, and skin smacking coming from Felix's room. I laughed as I went on down to my room, which was the last on in the hall.

"Hang on, I got to do something real fast." Jack said, running over to his room.

I changed clothes and sat on my bed, hearing the shower running. 'I guess he's going to shower then...' I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Twitter, patiently waiting on Jack. The water was only running for close to a minute when I heard something.

I smirked when I figured out I heard a groan, but I stayed where I was, waiting for Jack to finish his 'shower'. There was a few more groans, some mumbled words, then a final long and loud moan. 'I guess he doesn't try to stay quiet...' I snickered to myself, planning to let him know that I heard everything and, frankly, let him know I enjoyed it. (Ooo, you nasty... I like that. [Vine or meme reference *I think*])

The water finally turned off, music now blaring from outside. I heard the bathroom door open, then my door swung open to reveal Jack in his boxers, looking fresh and satisfied.

I smirked, "Wow. Those sounds were beautiful." I said, getting up and putting my hands on his chest.

He blushed, "Why, thank you. And I didn't expect you to hear them."

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? The worlds loudest man expects someone in a room next to the room he's in not to hear him? You must think I'm deaf!"

He laughed, "I sure do. Now, are we going to bed or what?"

I smiled and nodded, Jack jumping on my bed. I pulled my shorts off and took off my bra, sliding it off underneath my shirt. I laid down beside Jack and snuggled up to him, my head on his chest.

I snickered, "You know, some would consider this awkward."

"Why?" Jack asked, looking down at me.

"Because I literally tried to fuck you, then you jerked off, now we are cuddling."

Jack laughed, "Yeah, it sounds like it would be, but I don't feel awkward at all."

"Me neither." I smiled and started tracing random shapes on his chest, thinking on everything that happened, and could've happened. "Jack?"

"Hm?"

"Did you really mean it when you said you liked me? We had only talked over video chat for about two years, but not that often, until two days ago."

Jack huffed, "Why would I say something I didn't mean? Of course I like you. You're beautiful, smart, funny, and you're great all around!" I blushed and he chuckled, running a hand through my hair. "When did we first talk, anyway?"

"I think it was about two years ago, then we had probably fifty or more video chats between then and now." I laughed, highly underestimating the number of calls we had had.

Jack smiled, "I think there's been quite a few more calls than fifty." He looked down at me, then watched his hand as he ran it through my hair again, his hand stopping at my blue tips. "I had always wanted to see you in person, I just never got the chance. I saw you and Mark at a convention once, then Mark saw me and dragged you in the opposite direction."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I wonder why he would do that...?"

Jack shrugged, then turned over onto his side, facing me, wrapped his arms around my waist, then pulled me as close as he could, "I don't know, but I'm glad I've met you now." He kissed my forehead, "Goodnight, (Y/n)."

I snuggled up to him, getting comfortable, "Goodnight, Jack."

Alright! Chapter 15 coming at you with 1400+ words!

Okay, so here's an explanation. You and Jack have known each other for mostly two years, but didn't meet in person until two days ago. You both have been crushing on each other since the first or second time you talked. You used to call each other everyday just to talk about random junk, then your YouTube channel started growing more, so you started doing more and more stuff for it until your schedule was full with no free time. You only got to call Jack every once in a while then, so you grew apart a little, but now you're together (Not a relationship) and talking in person.

(Sorry for that paragraph, I just thought I needed to explain what had happened before you met in person... I should put this in the intro, but I won't.)

I should be like Pixar and make a sequel, but it happens before the original did. (Peep at Monsters Inc. and others)

But anyway, punch that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! I'll see you doods in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 88 17
Ripley is a new YouTuber who loves filming gameplays. Her YouTube name is RazorFiend, but her real name is Ripley Reynolds. Her favourite YouTubers a...
53.6K 1.4K 16
Jack has had his boyfriend for over 3 years now, and Mark knows exactly how that boyfriend is. It's steadily getting worse, until Jack goes missing f...
73.1K 3.2K 97
You were packing your bags. You sighed and looked back at the empty house in good ol' Ireland. Tears formed in your eyes knowing you going to miss yo...
33.2K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...