Resurgence||NCT Haechan FF||...

By pixxies02

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 - nctff Being the schools social outcast is not easy, being hurt and made fun of by every... More

●°•♤ 1 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 2 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 3 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 4 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 5 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 6 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 7 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 8 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 9 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 10 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 11 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 12 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 13 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 14 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 15 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 16 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 17 ♡•°●
●°•♤ 18 ♤•°●
🔹PLEASE READ🔹
●°•♤ 19 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 20 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 21 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 22 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 23 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 24 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 25 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 26 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 28 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 29 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 30 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 31 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 32 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 33 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 34 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 35 ♤•°●
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)

●°•♤ 27 ♤•°●

679 34 53
By pixxies02

"Mix it like this, rather." Hendrey came up behind me while I was mixing the pot of steaming vegetables, putting his arms around me on either side, his left hand holding the pot handle while his arm was leaning gently against my waist and his right hand was holding the spoon along with my hand. 

Together we mixed the pot's contents with slow circular strokes. Subconsciously, a smile crept to my lips, the ends of my mouth curving upwards. I was smiling like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. 

I turned my head to my left, staring at him while he concentrated on the pot. He caught me off guard when he turned his head, catching me staring at him. Neither of us pulled away, instead, we continued to stare into each other's eyes. 

It seemed like our faces were slowly inching towards each other, everything around us beginning to disappear. Our faces were getting so close I could feel his hot breath gently graze against my lips and soon...

"Siria? Yah! Siria, you okay?"

I was brought out of my daydream by the faint calling of my name. I stirred for a second before coming back to reality. I started to feel embarrassed by my far-fetched daydream and my cheeks were starting to change colour. I turned around and saw Hendrey and Kun looking at me with worried eyes. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gushed, forcing a smile.

"Are you sure, your face is red." Hendrey took agonizingly slow steps closer to me, placing his hand on my forehead and furrowing his brows, "you don't have a fever though."

I moved his hand from my forehead and I watched his hand move closer to my cheek. My heart rate started to accelerate and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. I quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him from touching my cheek when he got close to placing his hand on my cheek.

I smiled reassuringly and released Hendrey's wrist slowly, "I'm fine, really."

"Okay then, let's finish making dinner then." 

Sighing in relieve, I turned back around and continued to stir the pot of steaming vegetables, trying my best to forget about my daydream. 

Why am I even daydreaming about a man that I only met today, we barely know each other and here I am daydreaming about a romantic scene in a kitchen. 

How cliche of me. Ugh, the typical romantic shit that you see in the movies, ew!

I've never daydreamed like that about someone though. I should be having daydreams like that about Haechan, not Hendrey because Haechan and I are dating now. 

I should dump his ass like a ten-ton elephant after the stunt he pulled today, shouting at the dreamies and Jennie as he did, and hold Hendrey's friends (who I now consider my friends as well now), hostage. 

He really makes it hard for me to like him, to love him, and only him.

I really want to be happy with Haechan, we have so much history together that I didn't remember until now and I want to make it up to him. 

I want to be there for him now because I couldn't be there for him in the past, back when he was only a bully and that was all. I only ever saw him as a cruel and rude person.

It never once registered in my mind that there could be so much more to the story. I never thought that Haechan and I would be where we are today. My vision of us in the future...well there was no future for us. 

I was going to cut him out of my life completely after graduation. I didn't want anything to do with him after school, nor did I want to see his angelic face. 

"Siria, mix it like this rather," Hendrey said, suddenly appearing behind me.

My eyes widened when I thought of my little fantasy once again. I quickly dropped the spoon and moved to the side, avoiding any contact I could possibly have with him. 

"You don't have to worry too much, I don't bite." He chuckled, picking the spoon and beginning to stir the vegetables. 

I forced out a light chuckle and I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

'I just made this so much more awkward than it had to be!' I mentally scolded myself. 

After a few more awkward minutes of being in the kitchen, running around and bumping into each other, a few fights of who gets to use the salt first, dinner was finally finished. 

Jennie and the rest of the boys flooded into the dining room as I placed the last dish on the table. Everyone took a random seat around the table and started to dig into the food, being greedy with the amount of food they served onto their plates.

'Typical boys.' I thought, rolling my eyes before taking a seat in the last open seat, which unfortunately was in between Haechan and Hendrey. 

Haechan and Hendrey continuously shot each other glares, almost completely forgetting that I was sitting in between them.  

After the twenty-third glared, yes I was counting, I had finally lost my patience with the two immature men (more like boys).

I grabbed both of their ears, pulling harshly on them to bring them closer to me. The sudden groans and screams of pain grabbed everyone's attention around the table. Some looked at us with widened eyes while others were covering their mouths with their hands, trying to hold in their laughter. 

"The two of you better stop fighting before I rip these ears of yours off!" 

Both of them nodded their heads vigorously, showing that they understood what I was saying. With one more tug at their ears, with one more scream of pain from the both of them, I let go of their ears and continued to eat my food as nothing happened. 

"She's psycho." I heard someone whisper from across the table. I lifted my head to meet Lucas' gaze and shot him a glare fierce enough to send chills down anyone's spine. 

Lucas quickly averted his gaze to his plate of food, clearing his throat and stuffing another mouthful of food inside his mouth. 

***

"Thanks for inviting all of us all to stay for dinner, it was really good." 

"It was all a pleasure, except for almost losing my ear, I didn't really enjoy that part." 

"yeah, sorry about that." I chuckled nervously, rubbing my arm.

"Don't worry about it, I did deserve it after all." 

"I guess we'll be off now, thanks again for dinner." 

Hendrey leaned forward and my heart rate started to move at the speed of light. My breath was hitched, stuck in my throat. He grabbed the door handle of Haechan's car and opened the door for me. 

I sighed in relief but a part of me was upset that nothing special happened. I dropped down into the passenger's seat and Hendrey bend down to be in my line of sight, "drive safely, and I hope I get to see you again sometime soon."

I smiled unwillingly appeared on my lips when I thought of meeting Hendrey again, and the fact that he wants to see me again is...a dream.

"Sorry buddy, but you shouldn't get your hopes up too high," Haechan said, appearing out of no ware and opened the driver's car door. He leaned against the car, and I'm guessing he did the typical 'cool guy pose' and folded his arms on top of the car's roof.

"And why is that?" Hendrey retorted.

"Because I won't let her near you ever again, after today I'm never letting her out of my sight." 

"Haechan!"

Haechan bent down and looked at me innocently, "what?"

"Get your butt in the car and stop talking shit, your ass my just get jealous now-now."

Hendrey erupted in a roar of laughter next to me and Haechan groaned in response, climbing into the car and closed the door behind him, sulking in the driver's seat.

"Bye Hendrey, hope to see you soon." 

I flashed him one last bright smile before he closed the door for me. Not wasting a single second, Haechan sped out of the properties gates and onto the road.

"Haechan, slow down, will you?" I gasped, holding onto the cars door handle like my life depended on it. I was trying to grab the 'oh shit handles' but there wasn't any in his car. 

Haechan ignored me completely, acting like I didn't say anything, he just continued to speed down the road, swerving past cars, changing lanes every ten seconds and driving like an asshole in general. 

"Haechan what the fuck is wrong with you?! Slow down before we get into an accident!" 

Yet again Haechan ignored me, pissing me off completely. My blood was beginning to boil and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. I was starting to get tired of Haechan's immaturity and I didn't care if I hurt his feelings anymore. He had finally reached my limit. 

"Haechan stop the fucking car, now!" I yelled the loudest I could. But yet again it was like talking to a brick wall. 

"That's it!" I leaned over to the driver's side and pulled on the handbrake, bringing the car to a sudden halt. 

"What the fuck Siria!" Haechan yelled at me. 

I looked at him in disbelief, shooting him a look of 'are you kidding me?' 

"I told you to stop the fucking car, but you decided to ignore me, so I stopped it myself!"

"We could've been in an accident, there could've been a car behind us that could've driven into us! How didn't you think of that?"

"We could've been in an accident either way!"

"Bullshit! You're just a chicken, a chicken nugget!"

"Take that back!"

"Never, chicken nugget!"

"You're so immature!" I yelled out, sweeping a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Says you!"

"You know what Haechan, I'm so done with your bullshit! You're always causing a scene, making things about you and making it look like the other person is in the wrong! I'm so sick of your games! I'm done, I'm sooooo done!"

Not saying a word more, I rushed out the car and ran to the sidewalk. I refuse to sit in that car any longer with that man.

We might land up murdering each other, well I might murder him if I have to be in a confined space with him for any longer.

Haechan came speeding up next to the sidewalk and parked the car on the side. He climbed out the car, slamming the door behind him and come dashing to my side.

He grabbed my arm, spinning me around to face him, "don't just walk away like that, ever!"

"Haechan please, let's stop this already," I mumbled in a low voice. I felt like all my energy had been drained out of my body the second I stepped out if that car.

"What do you mean stop this?"

"I mean, let's break up." I blurted out with a straight face.

"W-what?" Haechan grip on my arm loosened, his arm falling limp, his eyes becoming watery as he stumbled backwards.

"If this is what the first day of our relationship is going to be like, I don't want any part of it," I said firmly.

"Are you being serious right now?"

I nodded my head in response and Haechan huffed in disbelief, not believing a word that has left my mouth.

"Siria, I refuse to let you go, not again." He took a few steps closer to me until he was standing right in front of me, only an inch between us.

"You are mine and only mine. Even if you run away now, you'll still land up with me in the end." He growled lowly, dominance lasing his voice.

He placed a soft hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb in circular motions.

I couldn't find the courage in me to pull away, I didn't want to pull away. I wanted to stay here in this moment with him forever.

I stared into his eyes that sparkled under the moonlight. Those gorgeous brown orbs were reeling me in and there was no turning back now.

There was no way out. I was stuck with this man whether I liked it or not, and honestly I both liked it and didn't. 

I liked it when he would do cute little acts, like comforting me when I cried. I loved it when he would be goofy and just weird in general.

But I hated that he was a complete asshole. I hated it when he treated others rudely or bullied them.

I love him, but at the same time, I hate him.

A smirk played on Haechan's lips before he inched closer to me. He placed his other hand on my waist, pulling my body into his, and there was no more space between us. 

Haechan's breath was softly grazing against my lips, making me grow impatient.

The courage started to build in me, my impatience provoking it, and I closed the only gap left between us.

I captured his lips, calming them as my own. Our lips moved in sync as the world around us began to disappear. With every second that passed, the moment grew more heated, more passionate.

It was no secret anymore that I truly loved this man, all his flaws included. I couldn't hide my true feelings anymore.

'Haechan is mine, and only mine.'

_______

Yeah hoes, third update in three consecutive days!!!! This never happens so count your blessings 😂

Sorry, I know this chapter sucked (just like the rest of this crappy book😂)

Don't forget to vote and comment❤ (cause I'm thirsty for your love☺) 

-CM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...
267K 6.3K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
78.7K 2.2K 55
They meet after 10 years have passed. Just how much have they changed? Highest ranking: #1 nctfanfic (x3~) #1 nctff (x3~) #1 mark !! #1 marklee #1...
122K 5.5K 24
Jeno hates Jaemin. Jaemin hates Jeno. Management takes drastic measures. Things change. (This is just for fun! Tell me what you think!) highest ranki...