STUCK (TordTom)

By MjelikART

Tom and Tord had been broken up for 3 years, It has been good really. No communication what so ever. But the... More

Prologue
Main Characters intro.
• 1 •
First Fanart <3
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
•16•
Tafira Livingston
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 21.2 •
• 21.22 •
• 22 •
Fanart <3
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
Livingston Family (Req)
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
UNLIKELY
• End •
Sketches
• End • End •
• End • End • End •
More Sketches
Fanart and a Farewell

• 2 •

9K 368 885
By MjelikART

Tom's P.O.V

"now go out there and walk like a star!" I cooed as I peck Zion's cheek making his cheeks flush red. He chuckled and then went out to the stage.

I just watched him from the back stage as he was doing his poses with the new outfit that Mark have designed himself. It was pretty nice.

I don't have a great sense of fashion...

"Hey."

I turned to the source of the voice and it was Jon. I nodded, "sup?"

"you're a pretty supportive boyfriend." he commented as he gave me a smile.

"Fiance, Jon." I corrected as I went back to looking at Zion. He was talking with the other stylists and the director. Probably discussing what poses he should do in the actual show.

Jon chuckled, "Oh! Sorry, my bad. Time just flew by so fast. I couldn't even remember the day he asked your hand for marriage clearly anymore. If... That makes sense?"

I giggle, "Really? Because I still remember it pretty clearly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where exactly are we fucking going?" I  asked sarcastically, Zion still didn't spare me a glance.

Apparently he got mad because I just let a perverted old man touch my ass and let him get away from it in his Fashion Show earlier. I didn't even know that he was looking at me because I was at the very back of the crowd.

But really... I just don't care.

Well... He does. He cares too much.

I just sat there beside him as he was keeping his eyes on the road. His eyebrows frowned and his expression was unreadable.

I sighed, "Look... I'm sorry, Busy Bee. It's just that.. Lately... I've been restless. The Home for the Aged that I am working at part time is having issues with the pampers and milk.

We are short on cash and some of the grandmas there wouldn't stop crying because they want to get out of the place. We've been trying to put out everything we have for the other grandmas to be satisfied.

But they wanted to go to their homes... Unaware that they are abandoned by their own children ...

Plus the issues at the bar as well... Costumers are getting aggressive and the band that plays there is at a vacation. We couldn't find a replacement for them.

I just couldn't stop thinking about work that I've... been careless of myself." I lowered my head as I sighed.

"Good thing you know."

I shot my head back up to Zion, "Wow! That's making me feel better!" I huffed as I turned away from him.

"Get me out of this car." I ordered and waited for him to stop the car. He didn't.

"Hello? KING ZION? I WANNA GET OF--"

"Okay." he answered, stepping the breaks of the car and went out. He then opened the door for me. I got out of the car, confusion was written all over my face.

"I said '"I' wanna get out'' It doesn't include you." I retorted, crossing my arms in an angry manner.

Suddenly I felt myself being hoist up in the air, "Zi-"

"When it comes to you. 'I' am involved. If you have told me about your complications at work I could have helped you." He said as he starts walking, carrying me on his shoulder.

"what?"

"Now, don't worry I'll invest some money into your bank and donate some for the aged. If I have free time I'll make sure to help out in the place as well."

"but Zion, You have a career to take care of--"

"As for the temporary replacement for the band. I know a guy that has his own band. I'll make sure to contact him for you. Maybe he and his crew will be willing to play at the bar. Lastly, call me if a costumer is getting aggressive, especially towards you. I'll cancel my show for you." He finished.

"I--" I pressed my lips into a thin line. I could feel the heat rush up to my cheeks. He was always like this... Always willing to give everything he has. This was one of the reasons why I stopped talking to him about my work problems...

But now he knows and he's dead set on making me stress-free AGAIN. He almost lost his career because of it. I just huffed back and let him carry me.

"I hate my life." I mumbled.

"Your life is precious."

"I sometimes wanna die."

"I won't let that happen very easily."

"Why did you even ask me out?" I asked before I was placed on what seems to be an old swing.

Then I just realized as I looked around. We're at a playground.

Wait-

"hey.. Isn't this--"

"Yes. Apparently it is already abandoned a long time ago.."

This playground is where Zion found me crying at 5 am while he was out jogging. He stayed with me here to comfort me then after that, he took me to the company where I met Mark, Jon and the others. Since then, they but mostly him.. kept eyes on me.

Looking out for me.

Months later, He asked me out.

I turn to Zion, "Why?" I ask once again. He just sat on the swing beside mine and held my hand. The moonlight shone down at us as he slowly turn to me wearing a serious expression.

"because I need you." he said as his eyes softened as he stared at mine. Is he not afraid of my eyes?

"Need me? But why? Aren't you... Afraid of me? Specifically my eyes?"

He slowly shook his head, "I need you because I love you." he finished before standing up and walking up to me. He then kneeled in front me as he took out a small blue box.

I gasp, covering my mouth close with my hands. Eyes starting to tear up.

He opened the lid and there sat a beautiful silver ring,

"Thomas Rodge.. Please believe me when I say that I need you because I love you.

Will you please.. please.. please... Marry me?"

The tears fell as I looked down at him. He was smiling sweetly at me. Eyes full of endearment and love.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled and exhaled the air gently..

'this was supposed to be us.

But it was time to finally move on from him.'

"YES! YOU BUSY BEE!!" I shout as I pounce on to him. We fell on the ground with smiles raging from ear to ear, it was dirty but we couldn't care less about it anymore.

We laughed as we kept hugging. After the laughter died down, we sat up and he slid the ring on to my right ring finger.

I looked at it, loving how it looked lovely on my hand.

"I know it's just the one who was proposed to who wears a ring. I bought a matching ring. So you won't be alone. And never will be again." he said as he lifted his left hand up, showing me a ring that sat on the ring finger of his left hand.

I smiled,

'this was supposed to be us. But you left me.'

"I love you." he whispers as he press his lips softly against mine. Both of our eyes closed and our bodies relaxed.

Suddenly we heard clapping all around. I pulled away and looked.

It was Mark, Jon and some of the filming crew.

"This is going viral! Congratulations you two!!" Mark shouted as the others kept clapping and smiling at us. Congratulating us.

My eyes widened as I looked over to Zion. He only smiled, "Don't worry. I'll talk to him later about keeping on a low profile." he reasure. The gentleness of his voice relaxed me.

I smiled at him as he kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TOM?!"

I jolt up as I looked at Jon with widened eyes, "What?!"

"Your phone is ringing." He said before walking away, "The music's way too loud here, go outside if you'll answer it!" he shouted before disappearing from my sight.

I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on, it was an unknown number. I took a glance at Zion and he was still posing for the director.

If he discovers that I am gone. He'll start to panic again... but I don't want to intrude their rehearsal so I'll just make this quick.

I just ran outside and answered the call.

"Hi, uhh... Who's this?"

"Hello there, Old friend."

It brought shivers down to my spine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.8K 34
Before reading this: Warning: This is a malexmale fanfiction, if you do not support or you don't ship this pair or dont support malexmale stories, do...
9.8K 365 28
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
21.1K 948 20
Tom and Tord hate each other. We all know that. But what if it changes in one event. Here Tord learns how to like no LOVE Tom. But did Tom even love...
20.6K 637 30
Tord has lived in the army base for a couple of years before he wanted to move back to his friends house. But there was a catch Tord never thought a...