SCABULOUS. ˢʰᵒᵘᵗᵒ ᵗᵒᵈᵒʳᵒᵏⁱ ˣ...

De -wispy

❝The bird would be dead if looks could kill; unfortunately in (Y/N)'s case, they could.❞ "She's cursed," they... Mais

00 | The Crow
PART ONE - opia
01 | Loner
03 | First Name Basis
04 | The Boss's Daughter
05 | Regret
PART TWO - ecstatic shock
06 | The Bet Begins
07 | Hello, Old "Not-Friend"
08 | Shouto the Buckaroo
09 | Stalker Revealed
10 | My Everything
11 | Chest Pains
12 | What I Want To Be
PART III - Flashover
13 | Mother Dearest
14 | Hero Killer: Stain
15 | Starting to Go Downhill
16 | War Zone
17 | Crimson Red
18 | Mercury
19 | Be Wherever You Are
20 | Until the End of the Week
21 | Solo
22 | Burning to Ashes
23 | Flashback: Todoroki's Heart
24 | Regret: the Sequel
25 | Revelations³
author's note!! (NO THIS ISN'T BEING DISCONTINUED)

02 | New Friend

12.1K 527 602
De -wispy

[ HEADCANONS . . . ]
Shouta Aizawa

— Aizawa has a stash of unused eyedrops, and lets you borrow them when you forget yours.

— Aizawa's kinda like a second father...? He's always looking after his kids. He also lets you eat lunch with him when you don't want to eat with the others ( yes, I headcanon Dadzawa ).

— An actual god at brewing tea. He'll usually make tea and lets his students rant to him about anything and everything. Also great at giving advice.

— Extremely perceptive. He almost always notices when one of his students has a problem, and will talk to them face-to-face about it. Cue the tea sessions.

[ CHAPTER TWO . . . ]
new friend
trigger warning(s) : n/a.

[ GUIDE . . . ]
(Y/N) — Your Name
(L/N) — Last Name
(F/C) — Favorite Color

"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

It had been those two sentences that had caused so much panic. While Aizawa left to check it out, putting our Ted Talk on hold, I teleported back to the cafeteria just in time to see everyone rushing out.

It was pure insanity in the halls.

I was jostled back in forth repeatedly, almost dropping my glasses multiple times. Of course, I couldn't teleport because others were touching me, and I didn't want to bring them with me. This sent me into a state of panic myself. What if I accidentally hurt someone? What if someone ends up just like that crow? What if—

My thoughts were interrupted by my arm being grabbed and then being dragged away from the chaotic experience. Soon, I found myself in an empty classroom. My savior had locked the door as soon as we were both in, and now let out a sigh of relief. Finally getting a good look at the person, I saw that it was Shouto Todoroki.

When he turned around, I got a good look at his heterochromic eyes. His right eye was gray while his left was turquoise. They were really pretty.

Sensing my oncoming question, he said, "You looked like you were badly panicking, so I brought you in here with me." Also sensing my other question, he continued. "Don't worry about going out there anytime soon; it's way too hectic. If any intruder manages to come in here, I'm certain that I can take them on fairly easily."

I decided not to ask how he was so sure. I just trusted his judgement. After all, he was one of the four hero course first-years to get in by recommendations.

Out of nowhere, my mouth began to move on its own. Then, I decided to do something incredibly stupid that would actually have very positive effects in the future.

"Hey, I know that we haven't really talked a lot, but I want to try this thing called 'Being Friends.' Random, I know. Now, before you say anything, I know that I don't seem like a person that wants to have 'friends.' However! I want to try it because it's something new to me, and seems promising. Plus, you're one of the only people who haven't managed to tick me off in the first thirty minutes I've known you."

Todoroki seemed apprehensive, and narrowed his eyes at me. Trust me, if I was in his place, I would've been the same way. I did just ask that when we haven't even had a full conversation yet, much less know anything about each other, minus the Quirk stuff.

"Sure."

I blinked. Twice. Thrice. Then, my brain finally began to process the words. "Wait, what?"

"I'll be your friend," Todoroki said, no longer narrowing his eyes. On the other side of the door, I could hear Iida yelling, making me confused.

"Oh, okay. Thanks!" Something hitting me, I raised both arms and started rapidly waving them around, feeling awkward. "Oh, and try not to change anything or do anything you usually wouldn't do, or feel pressured to talk. I just want to have someone that I can be comfortable with, and hang around without being judged, that's all."

All I got was a nod before he opened the door once again. From my spot, which was across the room, I could hear Iida loud and clear.

It was just the media.

"Come on, class rep. Start."

Midoriya stood shakily at the front of the room with Yaoyorozu besides him, and I immediately felt a surge of pity.

When Todoroki and I had returned to class, it was like nothing had changed in the first place. We still didn't talk, and if we did, it was only because we had to. However, we did get a few curious glances at first, because we had walked in together when we usually do alone, and we had been mysteriously absent during the event from before. My sharp glares had basically said, "Go ahead. Say something. Maybe I'll break more than your arm while you're at it."

Of course, they knew that I was capable of doing that if I wanted, so they didn't question it. The whole time, Todoroki seemed mildly amused, letting out a small chuckle that almost went unnoticed by me. He seemed as amused as a fifteen-year-old boy with a stoic expression basically plastered permanently on his face could get.

"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers," Midoriya stuttered, seeming even more uncomfortable if possible. "But first, can I say something?"

Long story short, Iida became the new class rep and earned the nickname "Emergency Exit" for his stunt earlier. That's not going away anytime soon.

After the class reps sat down, Aizawa (not in his sleeping bag) stood at the front of the room and announced that we would be doing rescue training. We had the option of wearing our hero costumes or not, just in case they would bring more of a negative effect during the training. I ended up wearing mine.

My hero costume was simple, but comfortable: a big priority of mine. Over my (F/C) tank top, I wore a black hoodie that had a small white crow stamped on the left side, over my chest area. I also wore black leggings and white Nike Air Force.

Currently, I was sitting besides Todoroki on a bench as we waited to board the bus. He was also wearing his hero costume, which I found really cool. Pausing from my sketch of Kasumi, my adoptive mother and the no. 9 hero, I turned my head to glance at him. He was staring off into the distance. When I followed his gaze, it landed on a crow.

I froze.

The crow had a visible scar reaching from her left shoulder, over her stomach, and down to her right leg. It was just like that of the crow that I had accidentally killed years before. When my gaze landed on her, she turned her small head to face me.

When our eyes met, I felt extremely vulnerable. Like she knew what I was thinking.

Todoroki watched as the crow stretched her wings, flew over, and landed a few feet away from me. "Hold this," I whispered, my lips barely moving as I handed the sketchbook and pencil to him. When he took them, I moved into a crouching position in front of the bench.

Once I had done this, the crow had hopped forward so that now, we were only inches apart. She opened her beak, most likely to caw, but was startled before she had the chance.

Iida had blown his whistle and started shouting, causing her to fly away into the distance.

Damn it.

HI SHAY HERE, RQ JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT (Y/N) WILL GET AN UPDATED HERO COSTUME IN THE FUTURE OF THIS STORY I SWEAR LMAOOO— her costume here is very her though, and it fits her character albeit not being... very protective or useful... but hey at least she's got that shoe game!! 😭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.1K 296 18
While on her deathbed, your mom revealed the biggest secret she has been keeping from you your whole life: who your dad actually is, All Might himsel...
78.9K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
1.1M 29.9K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
32.7K 1.1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...