bnha x reader oneshots

By hxpiness0

This used to be a Bakugou lemon book but I couldn't not write for my babes so this oneshot book includes many... More

Requests - CLOSED!
important a/n
๐Ÿ‹Gym Partners - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Furball and Pomeranian - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Dare - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Deja Vu - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹I am NOT cute. - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: A - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹With This Bite, You're Mine - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹BakuBabe KatSexy - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Laundry Room Rendezvous - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹I've Always Liked You. I Never Stopped Liking You - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Under My Spell - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Mischief at the Halloween Party - Bakugou
Ask me stuff! (No longer accepting questions)
Answering your questions!
๐Ÿ‹With Help From The Sister - Shinsou
๐Ÿ‹All These Years - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: B - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Let's Get Baked - Dabi
Not a new chapter sorry! (editing account!)
๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Apology - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œFamily (Snow pt. 2) - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Day of Love - Bakugou
500 followers Q+A! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
500+ followers Q+A answers! ๐Ÿ’œ (and Hiatus news)
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‹Escaped Prisoner - Kaminari
๐Ÿ’œ Opportunities pt 1 - Sero/Baku/Kiri/Kami/Todo/Deku
๐ŸŒ You Have To Be Quiet - Ashido
๐Ÿ’œPlayful Mood - Kirishima
๐Ÿ’œBeautiful - Todoroki
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽƒWant to see my thunderbolt? - Kaminari
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ“A-Z Kink Challenge: C - Shinsou
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒ“Mystery of the Sea - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒ“Oi, (Y/n), Help Me Practice๐Ÿ - Bakugou

๐Ÿ‹Daddy's Baby Girl - Bakugou

35.9K 368 464
By hxpiness0

Since this particular soundcloud NSFW audio file is actually no longer on soundcloud, I decided to tease French_Kitty by recreating one of the audio files we listened to (BBG WE NEED TO LISTEN TO MORE AND CRINGE AGAIN) and bring back some amazing memories 😂

*****

when I was listening to those audio files I was cringing, while writing this I was cringing thinking about it, so I hope you get to experience the cringe yourself 🙂

*****

I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THEM BUT I CANNOT STOP YOU SO TAKE THIS AS A WARNING

*****

Bakugou was mad at you. He was very angry at you. He was stuck at work while you were home.... and horny. You eventually resorted to pleasuring yourself, until you got the even better idea of teasing him. You took picture after picture and sent them all to him. As you took more pictures, the clothes you were wearing was eventually all discarded. You sometimes even took a video so he can hear your breathy moans and sighs of his name.

From the first time he opened his messages to see that first erotic picture of you, his breath immediately caught in his throat, and he began to choke on his spit. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?!" He asked after the first few photos. You, of course, ignored him and just sent more, but being the sly and naughty little shit you were, you didn't care, and sent each photo with a wickedly mischievous smirk plastered on your face.

Each time he saw the notification that he got a new message from you, his jeans tightened ever so slightly more. It killed him when he would look at the clock to see how many minutes left until the end of his shift. 30 minutes. 15 minutes. 7 minutes. 4 minutes. 1 minute.

As soon as the big clock hand clicked onto the number 12, Bakugou gathered all of his things and speed walked out of the office building. He even ran into one of his fellow coworkers, sending papers (and a few curse words from that coworker's mouth) flying. Bakugou didn't bother to curse out that coworker as he was too focused on getting home and just completely ravaging your body.

When he had made it home, he went to put his keys in the lock of the front door, but you beat him too it as you opened the door yourself. "Hi Daddy~" You greeted him with a sly smirk on your face as you stood in the doorframe wearing the red, very see through lingerie set that he absolutely loves seeing you in.

You back up just enough so he can enter and put his suitcase down and his coat on the coatrack; all while staring you straight in the eye. As he slowly closed the door behind him (and not taking his eyes off of you), you continued to slyly smirk at him.

After you heard the 'click' of the door closing and locking, Bakugou started to take slow steps towards you, but with each step he took towards you, you took a step back until your back hit a wall. "Do you know how much of a tease you were being to Daddy while he was at work?" He asked you in a low, but intense tone. "Do you know how hard you made Daddy while he had to sit and do work? You've been a naughty little girl, haven't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." You respond with.

"On your knees." He demands just a few seconds later.

With the most impish grin you can manage, you lowered yourself at a very teasingly slow pace until you were comfortably down on your knees. You looked up at him, with your impish grin unwavering, for a few seconds before lifting your hands to run your fingers delicately over his very hard member through the material of his pants. The look in his ruby red eyes resembled a brightly burning fire, and you could've sworn that lust filled embers swirled in his eyes as he stared down and into your own (e/c) eyes with a look of intense passion for you.

Deciding not to be a tease any longer, you stop rubbing his erection through the material of his pants and slide down the zipper of his trousers. When his pants were fully unzipped and unbuttoned, you briefly look back up into his gorgeous red eyes. You noted how he narrowed his eyes at you as he clenched his jaw, which you found to be incredibly sexy.

After you smirked once more at him, you eyes quickly traveled back down to his erection. You grip the waistband of his boxers and almost impatiently yank them down. The sight of his obviously hard manhood, with precum already leaking from the tip, had you subconsciously licking your lips. You release a hot breath onto the head of his dick before sticking your tongue out, licking up his shaft up from his balls to the head. You be sure to clean the head of his dick from any precum before you take the head of his dick in your mouth and suck lightly. Your ears twitch a little as a low groan enters into them, and you smile to yourself knowing that he was liking you little teasing game.

But not for long.

Soon enough, you could hear him growl at you, and you could obviously tell he was getting inpatient at all this teasing. You smile to yourself once more before taking more of his dick in your mouth, enough until you could feel yourself almost start to choke on him.

You look up and into his eyes once more before sliding your eyelids closed, and beginning to bob your head back and forth. Not even five seconds later, you could feel Bakugou weave his hands into your hair, and hold your head in his hands, so he can control the pace of your bobbing himself. And you let him take the reigns as you allowed him to get lost in the pleasure that began to spread throughout and overtake his body.

Giving you no warning of his impending orgasm, you tensed up when the salty and bitter taste of his cum hit the back of your throat and slid down it. "Swallow." He demanded, not giving you another option since you knew he wasn't going to remove his dick from your mouth until he felt you swallow.

"Was I good Daddy?" You innocently ask him as you look up at him with innocent eyes after swallowing.

Bakugou bent down so he can grasp your throat and slam you against the wall. "You're not off the hook yet babygirl. I'm still pissed at you from that game you pulled earlier today."

"Perfect." You thought. This is exactly what you wanted.

He continued to look at you with an intense glare in his red eyes before letting go of your throat to pick you up and haul you over his shoulder. Being hauled over his shoulder so quickly nearly gave you whiplash, but you didn't mind. In fact, the strong look of lust on his face had you slyly grinning to yourself when he threw you down on the bed. You propped yourself up on your elbows as you watched him tear off his shirt and kick off his pants and boxers.

Seeing he literally tore of his shirt, you tried to take off your lingerie to keep it in one piece, but it became too late when he crawled over you and tore both bra and panties off in the blink of an eye. You knew he'll buy you a new pair, but you've grown to be fond of that particular lingerie set. "Do you know how much of a naughty little shit you've been to Daddy? Did you think teasing Daddy during work was fun for you? Naughty little girls deserve to be punished." He got close to your ear and whispered. The whispering and the feeling of his breath hitting your ear lobe had goosebumps forming and spreading on your completely bare skin.

"Punish me then, Daddy."

Oh, THAT set him off. He slowly raised his lips from your ear so he could look you directly in you eyes with a fervent fire burning behind those crimson orbs of his. You shivered under his stare. You liked this.

After staring into your eyes with an unwavering, and unblinking look, he firmly grasped your throat with his right hand. It wasn't enough to deplete you of your oxygen, but just enough to where it was hard to intake air. "No touching me, and no looking away or closing your eyes, or else Daddy won't let you finish." He harshly whispered to you.

You let out what sounded like a struggled moan to indicate to him that you understood, since the tight grip he had around your throat with his big hand gave you little opportunity to make any movement to your head.

Starting from your collarbones, he dragged the pads of his fingers down your body with light enough touches to leave your body shuddering under his touch, until he got down to the most intimate part of your body. He ever so slightly narrowed his eyes at you as he moved his fingers further down your body. His pointer finger and his middle finger of his left hand felt up and down the slick outline of your lower lips. Your eyelids threatened to slide close due to the sudden burst of pleasure that unexpectedly hit your body, but you had to will yourself to keep them open since he told you that he would stop if you did actually close them.

"I didn't even put my fingers in you, and they're already soaking wet. Did Daddy get you excited?" He teased as a shit eating grin spread on his handsome features.

Chuckling at your decision to not answer him, he thrusted his fingers as deep as he could inside of you. The sexiest grin you have ever saw on any person ever found its way onto his face as he could feel your throat expand under his hand when you gasped at the entering of his fingers inside of your tight inner walls.

He didn't give you any time to adjust before he was thrusting his fingers in and out of you at a very fast pace. The pace of his thrusting and the feeling of his fingers inside of you had breathy moan after breathy moan leaving past your slightly chapped lips. You could feel your eyes shaking, and you could also feel them start to water since you couldn't close them, but you desperately wanted to so you can get lost in the feeling he was providing your body.

After several seconds of the thrusting of his fingers, he could start to feel you tighten around his fingers. He slowed his pace, and you widened your eyes at him like a desperate plea to let you cum.

With the telltale signs that an orgasm was approaching for you, he slowed his pace even further until he stopped altogether. Your chest heaved up and down quickly, and you were gripping the sheets underneath you rather tightly; wrinkles were appearing in the sheets because of you.

"Da-Daddy... Please, l-let m-"

You were cut off when Bakugou flipped you over onto all fours and slapped your ass. The sting from the slap left a nice, tingly sensation spreading throughout your bottom, and your arms gave out from under you. You buried your face into the mattress as you tried to relay air into your tired lungs.

You barely felt it when Bakugou rubbed at and squeezed the soft flesh of your ass before getting you to spread your legs a little more, just enough until he could clearly see the slit of your pussy.

"You thought that Daddy would honestly let you cum before he did?" He said after he bent over and left a huge (and very visible) hickey on the nape of your neck.

You opened your eyes and looked at him through a blurred vision for just a couple seconds before they slid closed once more. Bakugou smirked again before straightening himself and grabbing his dick. He brushed the tip of his dick down your back hole and your lips before bringing it back up to collect your womanly essence to use as a natural lube.

"Oh babygirl, Daddy is just getting started." He groaned out as he pushed himself into your pussy.

Your fingers held onto and curled the sheet under you while Bakugou ran his hands up and down your sides before holding onto your waist. You moaned out rather loudly when he began to slap his pelvis against the cheeks of your ass, and you could feel his balls occasionally hitting your ass too.

"Fuck babygirl, you're gripping Daddy's dick so tightly." You hear his moans mingle in with the quite embarrassing echo of skin slapping against skin.

Trying to somewhat silence the mewls of pleasure from exiting your mouth, you soon began to bite your lower lip. Your slightly chapped lip made biting it hurt a little, but at least it distracted you from the slapping his pelvis and balls against your ass. You were positive all the slapping would have you not only extremely sore by the time you woke up, but there would also be a bright and obvious red spot on your ass, including the pinkish hand mark that would form around your neck from when he choked you.

"I'm close babygirl. Daddy's gonna cum inside of you." You manage to hear him breathily gasp out in between moans.

"Shit!" The two of you moan out at the same time as your intense orgasms washed over your sweaty and tired bodies. You gasped when you felt his hot cum spill out into your slick inner walls, and you happily milk him dry.

After he let go of your waist and pulled himself out of you, your exhausted body flopped down onto your right side. You forced open your tired eyelids just barely wide enough to see him through a clouded vision when you felt him slide the palm of his hand onto your cheek and pet a stray hair strand behind your ear.

"Get rest babygirl. You must be tired after all of that." He whispered to you, "Daddy hopes you learned your lesson."

*****
(a/n: FHSIRUFHBS I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THAT SO IM SORRY IF ITS SHITTY AND NOT BEING ABLE TO CONCENTRATE FOR 3+ HOURS DEFINETLY HELPED HAHAHA. Also YES Daddy was said a L O T in the one audio file we listened to that inspired this 😂)

*awkwardly coughs* that picture at the beginning has nothing to do with it but fuck me if his glare isn't the hottest thing in the entire world

also I'm sorry if this is asking for too much, and I know votes are just materialistic things, but they somehow make me feel better when I get a notif saying I got a new vote so if you don't mind can you show that vote button a lil love? 💞💞

update 6/22/19: you can def see my improvement bc this is surprisingly good like ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 16.5K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...
17.9K 368 14
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
37.1K 340 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...