๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

One Shots About Women Who Simply Inspire Me. Also, this book is strictly: โ€ข GxG โ€ข G!P I don't do GxB because... More

Welcome {12/09/18}
Attention. {13/09/18}
๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›.
I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.
All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.
Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.
Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.
Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.
๐™บ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›.
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.
Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.
Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š’๐šŽ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.
I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š.
๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐š’ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š.
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐™ท๐š’๐š•๐š•.
You're Ours - Taylor Hill And Vanessa Moe.
We're Fading - Taylor Hill.
๐™พ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.
Beautiful - Camila Cabello
Mine - Selena Gomez.
A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.
Requests Are Open. {01/05/20}
Closed. {03/05/20}
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.

33.9K 727 54
By Alecia_Xo

Requested By: user09349332

{Bella Hadid/You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

I can't believe it, I'm performing at the Victoria Secret fashion show and I'm feeling so many things at this moment. I flew from 'Los Angeles' To 'New York' a few days ago to get to know the city a little more and explore.

"Y/n, are you ready for the rehearsal?" My manager, Nicole asked. I looked up from my phone and nodded.

Y/n: "I am. A little nervous but I am ready," She sent me a small smile.

"You will be fine, but you know what song you chose for the set right?" I hummed and smiled.

Y/n: "Yes mam, I'm doing 'No Candle, No Light' with Nicki." She hummed and went back to her phone, typing rapidly.

We arrived at the venue making us both walk inside the tall building and made our way through the many people who were trying to get the place ready and set up.

"Alright, I'm going to talk to a few people and discuss your performance, and then I'll call you to do the practice." I hummed and looked around, "You know half of the girls here so I'll leave you to it. Don't be too friendly," She warned walking away causing me to chuckle.

I continued to explore and saw multiple models walking around, I gulped at all the beautiful women present in the room. My thoughts were halted when I heard a scream making me turn around and be greeted by Taylor Hill and her many friends.

Many beautiful friends at that.

Taylor: "Y/n!" She exclaimed before pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. I chuckled and hugged the brunette back since I haven't seen her in so long.

Y/n: "Hey babe," I said hugging her earning a few smirks from her friends. I ignored them for a moment and focused on the girl in front of me. "I haven't seen you in so long!" I said making her nod and hug me again.

Taylor: "I know! Oh my god, the last time I saw you was for your album release party." I nodded.

Y/n: "But look at you, you know, I knew you were an angel Tay, but I was talking figuratively." She blushed and pushed my shoulders away playfully.

Taylor: "Hahaha, very funny idiot." She said making me chuckle and pull her into another hug.

"Not to sound rude Tay, but can you introduce us to the successfully hot singer who we're a fan of." A blonde girl said making me laugh a little. Taylor rolled her eyes at them.

Taylor: "Right, Y/n, this is Josephine Skriver, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Shanina Shaik, Jasmine Tookes, and Candice Swanepoel." She introduced.

Y/n: "Good day ladies, I'm Y/n Y/l/n." I held my hand out for them to shake. Each one of them smiled and gave me a look.

"Media was right, you are a real charmer." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"And ridiculously hot," Romee said making me turn a light shade of red.

Taylor: "Oh sure, fuel her ego." She mumbled making me fake gasp.

Y/n: "Excuse you! Not everyone can have a banging body and have millions of men and probably women lined up for them." She rolled her eyes at me and smiled.

I laughed and caught myself when I looked around the room and spotted a brunette beauty with the most beautiful bluish-green eyes I've ever seen. I stared at her in awe seeing her sitting and getting her makeup done with her friends, I'm assuming.

"Oh, I think someone caught her attention," Shanina said making me look at them and then the beauty who was oblivious to my stare.

Y/n: "I believe so, I've seen her somewhere but I can't get her name." I said thinking back.

"It's Bella Hadid," Candice said making me click my fingers.

Y/n: "Ah yes! She's the face of 'Dior' right?" I questioned seeing them look at me impressed.

"Wow, you do your homework," Jasmine spoke. I chuckled and moved my gaze to her to see her staring in my direction. She looked at me and bit her lip, I smirked and sent her a charming smile.

I saw her friends look in my direction as she blushed a little. I sent her a quick wink before looking over to the girls standing by me.

Y/n: "Well, I will see you ladies on the runway. I have to do a small rehearsal and then get ready for the show," I said giving them each a hug.

"Of course, we'll see you around Y/n." Josephine smiled.

I gave Taylor an extra long hug before walking past Bella to my manager who was standing there with the director of the show. I greeted them and smiled when they thanked me for performing. Once I was done, I went and did my rehearsal with Nicki to make sure that the music and sound were perfect before walking to a changing room and changing into some much more presentable clothes.

I changed into this 👇and made my way out of the dressing room to see that the show started. I watched as all the girls did their last-minute touch-ups and smiled watching them walk.

Nicki: "You ready for this?" I chuckled nervously.

Y/n: "I hope I am," She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Y/n Y/l/n! Nicki Minaj! You're up!" I heard someone call out. I grabbed a mic and smiled at all the girls who greeted us. I saw Bella and her friends send me a smile.

"Good luck." The brunette with brown eyes said. I smiled and adjusted my coat a little as the music started. I walked out on stage with Nicki beside me.

[ Nicki And Y/n]
Hand on your hand, chest on your chest
Tangled in bed but I'm feeling you less
You know my love ain't free, why do you make believe?
Why do you sell me dreams? SMS in the morning like
We gotta, we gotta, we gotta face it
The fire, the fire ain't no longer blazing

I watched the girls walk down the runway doing their poses earning claps and cheers from the crowd. I smiled and walked some of them down giving them my famous wink and smile.

[Y/n And Nicki]
I-I-I woke up on the wrong side of ya
You-ou-ou don't even know that I left, do ya?
Can't handle my love, can't handle your lies
No friendzone to my love, quit burning all of my time
I-I-I woke up on the wrong side of ya

I saw Taylor walk down making me go by her side and take her hand in mine twirling her around earning a small laugh from her.

[Y/n And Nicki]
No candle, no light for you

I sang the chorus making some of the models dance down the runway. I chuckled and admiring how well they managed to dance in heels.

[Y/n And Nicki]
I can't do it, no, baby, I can't do it
I only end up losing, who are we really fooling?
It's agree to disagree, some things ain't meant to be
But I wanted you and me, SMS in the morning like
We gotta, we gotta, we gotta face it
The fire, the fire ain't no longer blazing

I saw Bella walk down the runway and walked next to her and sang my lyrics seeing the girl blush and look down. She stumbled which lead her to trip and I quickly caught the brunette in my arms.

I caught her and stared at her in complete awe as she did the same. I lost track of the song and lyrics making her bite her lip and tap my shoulder. I let her go and watched her walk down the runway making me quickly find my place in the song.

[Y/n And Nicki]
No candle, no light for you

I sang as the last model walked out and smiled, thanking the audience along with Nicki. We walked backstage and heard the models all cheer when the show ended.

"Yes!! My baby slayed!" Taylor and her group of friends cheered and hugged me. I hugged them back and let go making my eyes come into contact with those bluish-green ones that had my attention the whole night.

Nicki: "You better go and talk to her, you've been giving her heart eyes the whole damn night." I laughed and built up the courage to talk to her.

I walked to her and her group of friends making them all stop and look at me. The brunette kept her gaze making me clear my throat.

Y/n: "Evening ladies," I greeted with a smile, "All of you looked amazing tonight." They smiled as a pink tint covered their cheeks.

"Thank you, I could say the same Ms popular." The blonde said making me laugh.

Y/n: "Alright, so let me see if I got this right. Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Hailey Baldwin, and Bella Hadid." I pointed to each one.

Gigi: "Correct." I smiled and glanced over at her sister, "Is it me or am I sensing some love-struck eyes towards my sister?" She teased making Bella blush.

Y/n: "You aren't wrong," I answered confidently, "You caught my eye the entire night." They stared at me shocked by my confidence whilst Bella smiled.

Bella: "Oh, I did, did I?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "You did, I didn't know whether it was your eyes or your smile. Maybe it was both," I winked.

Bella: "Thank you for saving me on the runway." She mumbled shyly, "I would've been a mess if I fell." I waved her off.

Y/n: "It's fine, but you can pay me back by going on a date with me." I said surprising everyone including Bella. 

Kendall: "Wow, you really do go after what you want." She said amused.

Y/n: "Of course," Bella looked at me and raised a brow at me.

Bella: "And what if you're some stalker or killer?" She challenged playfully.

Y/n: "Trust me, darling, I wouldn't have asked you out so openly if I want to kill you." I answered rather playfully making her laugh with her friends. "So what do you say? Go on a date with this stalker?" I asked hopefully.

Bella: "Okay." I grinned, "I need to go change, and then I'll meet you outside?" I nodded and smiled.

Y/n: "See you soon," I said watching her walk off to the dressing room with her friends.

I smiled and walked to my dressing room, getting changed into some clean clothes. I walked out of my changing room and bid my goodbyes to all the people there thanking them for everything they've done. I walked outside the building and saw my car parked out front making me grin at my manager.

"Yeah, yeah, don't thank me...just go out and have some fun." She tossed me my keys. I thanked her and walked to my car letting out a small sigh before leaning against it. I crossed my arms and waited for the brunette to walk out.

I waited about ten minutes when the blueish green-eyed beauty walks out with her friends. They were busy laughing about something causing me to smile at her laugh, they stopped and looked at me with smirks.

Gigi: "Nice ride," She nodded over to the 'Rolls Royce'.

Y/n: "Thank you, it's my favorite." I said moving my gaze to Bella, "Ready for our date?" She bit her lip and nodded.

Bella: "I am," I smiled and opened the door for her.

Kendall: "We want her back by eleven Y/n." She warned with a playful glint in her eyes.

Y/n: "Sure thing," I nodded and looked at Bella, "Ms. Hadid," She said goodbye to the girls and then got in the car making close the door after her. I wave them goodbye as well and made my way to my side of the car. I got in and started the engine making Bella speak up.

Bella: "So, Y/n, where do you plan on taking me?" I smiled hearing her voice.

Y/n: "I wanted to plan something romantic, but then again, you just walked the Victoria secret fashion show which means that you probably were on a strict diet." I said making her groan and nod.

Bella: "You have no clue. I just want some pizza, pasta and ice cream and urg! I  want to eat what I've been craving!" I chuckled and took a left turn.

Y/n: "I know this good Italian place, want to go?" I asked making her agree immediately.

Bella: "Please?!" I laughed and nodded.

I drove to the restaurant and got out, helping her out. We walked inside and got a table making me pull out her chair for her.

Bella: "Thank you." I smiled and pushed her chair in when she sat down. I took a seat opposite her and looked at the menu humming.

Y/n: "So, which should we try first...pizza or pasta?" I wondered looking up and making eye contact with her.

"Pizza." We both answered and laughed. We ordered our drinks and started talking making the brunette rest her head on the palm of her hand and stare at me.

Bella: "I'd like to know why you asked me out." I copied her position and smiled at her.

Y/n: "Because you caught my attention," I said simply. "I actually shocked myself by being so confident and asking you out," She scoffed.

Bella: "Oh please, I'm sure that you get hundreds of girls who want to go out on dates with you and get spoiled by thee Y/n Y/l/n." I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n: "There have been girls who wanted that, but none that I wanted." I spoke connecting my Y/e/c eyes with her blueish-green eyes.

Bella: "Oh, so you wanted me?" She asked cheekily.

Y/n: "Of course, but I must admit, I'm a sucker for eyes." I admitted making her blush, "And yours are perfect, but damn, your smile...your smile really got me." She rolled her eyes at me and tried to suppress her smile.

Bella: "That's a typical line," She said making me chuckle a little and pretend to be hurt.

Y/n: "Ouch, but I'm serious Bella. Your smile is perfect." I spoke absolutely captivated by the girl in front of me, "I don't usually ask girls out and do the whole date thing. It isn't me," I confessed. "But I think I change a few things when it comes to you." She eyed me carefully.

Bella: "Oh really?" I nodded.

Y/n: "Yes really." I confirmed admiring the girl shamelessly.

Bella: "You're staring." I hummed.

Y/n: "It would wrong if I wasn't," She blushed and looked down as our food and drinks came. "But please, tell me about you," I said sipping my drink.

Bella: "You want to know about me? Didn't google tell you enough." She said making me scoff.

Y/n: "Please babe, I could google you and know everything about you, but I do look for an excuse for you to talk and see a sparkle in your eye when you talk about something you love." I said taking her back, "So please, make me find more reasons to find you beautiful." I beamed.

We spent the entire day driving around New York and getting to know each other. This girl was beyond perfect and god, she was so lovable. We were currently around Time Square, I admired the lights that managed to sharpen the girl's features. I smiled at her softly as she ordered some ice cream for us both.

Y/n: "Thank you," I said paying him. We continued to walk around making me chuckle a little as a little girl stopped us and asked for a picture with the model. The model and little girl had a conversation for a few minutes causing me to smile at the sight. After that, we walked back to my car and drove back to her hotel.

Bella: "Tonight was amazing." She mumbled as we stepped into the elevator.

Y/n: "I'm glad, and thank you for allowing me to get to know you and spend my evening with you. You're more than I hoped you would be," I said as we stepped out of the elevator.

Bella: "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked when we arrived at her door. I laughed lowly.

Y/n: "Well, you're better than perfect." She giggled and hid her face, "Yip, you're adorable." She shoved me playfully with her cheeks turning bright red.

Bella: "Shut up!" She whined making me smile. I placed my hand on her cheek and caressed it slowly.

I was tempted to kiss her and I think she could see it, she grabbed my jersey and pulled me closer to her.

Bella: "Kiss me." I leaned in and connected our lips.

I felt her soft plump lips come into contact with mines and internally moaned at the feeling of her lips. I pulled her closer to me feeling her arms wrap around my neck to deepen the kiss.

She let a small moan when my tongue entered her mouth, I slowly pulled away once air became a problem making her lean in and peck my lips a few times.

Y/n: "I really want to take you on another date." I muttered making her giggle and kiss my lips.

Bella: "You better, because you just became my favorite thing." I chuckled and kissed her lips.

Y/n: "So, I'll text you details." I said making her laugh and peck my lips.

Bella: "Yes please," She muttered before hugging me. I hugged back and kissed her head making her hum.

Y/n: "Hugging you is so peaceful." I mumbled making her look at me and smile resting her chin on my chest.

Bella: "Being in your arms is so peaceful."

I hope you enjoyed this! 🌃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 128 7
!!Notice!! **I'm currently rewriting the entire book and will update the new chapters as I write them. ** I'm in a relationship with someone I care f...
847K 27.7K 67
"๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™๐™–...
1.5M 26.4K 58
A series of Oneshots starring Kendall Jenner and yourself. The writing on the first chapters isn't perfect but I swear it gets better.
46.3K 869 22
One shots that is written with all possible respect but let a bitch dream about the beautiful women walking on earth wlw Might be some slow updates...