๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By Alecia_Xo

One Shots About Women Who Simply Inspire Me. Also, this book is strictly: โ€ข GxG โ€ข G!P I don't do GxB because... More

Welcome {12/09/18}
Attention. {13/09/18}
๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›.
I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.
All Good Things Must Come To An End - Kendall Jenner.
Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.
Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.
Wasted Times - Kendall Jenner And Vanessa Moe.
๐™บ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐™น๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›.
๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.
Secret Lovers - Kaia Gerber.
Jealousy - Kaia Gerber.
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š’๐šŽ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›.
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š.
Victoria Secret - Bella Hadid.
๐™ถ๐š’๐š๐š’ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š.
๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐š› ๐™ท๐š’๐š•๐š•.
You're Ours - Taylor Hill And Vanessa Moe.
We're Fading - Taylor Hill.
๐™พ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.
Beautiful - Camila Cabello
Mine - Selena Gomez.
A Love That Never Faded - Kim Kardashian.
Requests Are Open. {01/05/20}
Closed. {03/05/20}
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Taming Queen J.

I'm Still In Love With Us - Hailey Baldwin.

29.4K 660 110
By Alecia_Xo

Requested By: chen_yiting

{Hailey Baldwin & You (G!P)}

Y/N POV.

*Flashback*

Y/n: "Hails, babe, what is it?" I asked sitting down next to the blonde.

She called me to come over straight after my session at the studio and I was worried as hell. The girl sounded overwhelmed and frustrated.

Hailey: "We need to talk..."She bit her lip nervously.

Y/n: "About what?" I questioned still confused.

Hailey: "...about us," She said making my stomach turn twist, and turn.

This didn't sound good at all. She glanced and I frowned taking my hand in hers.

Hailey: "Y/n, baby, you know we haven't had time together recently," I stayed silent and listened, "It's been two months and we haven't gotten to see each other properly or even spend two minutes together. And our work lives are getting in the way of our personal lives and-"

Y/n: "Then I'll cut back down on my work, I'll take a small break." I said praying to God that she wouldn't say the words those words to me because if she did, she would break me.

Hailey: "I can't make you do that Y/n, you're at the top of your career and you love what you do, and I know this." I shook my head.

Y/n: "I love you more, Hailey." She closed her eyes for a brief moment and open them again with fresh tears evident in her eyes.

Hailey: "I do to Y/n, I love you too. but..."She took a deep breath and cleared her throat, "We need to break up." She mumbled.

There it is....the words that caused my entire world to turn upside down.

*End Of Flashback*

We've dated for two years, seven months, and eight days, and she left me about six months ago.

I was a complete wreck after she left me. I stopped making music, I stopped going out, I stopped eating. It's like I didn't know how to function without her. I mean, we were friends before dating so even if we weren't dating I still got to see the Hazel-eyed beauty every day.

I was sitting in my apartment in 'New York' when I heard the doors open and close, I sighed and continued to drink my bottle of Vodka.

Bella: "Jesus, its smells in here." She commented walking to where I was sitting.

Y/n: "It's my rotting corpse, beware... it's bad." I said before taking another swing.

Kendall: "Y/n, how long have you been sitting here?" She asked referring to all the empty bottles and junk food everywhere.

Y/n: "A long time, I occasionally move to shower and use the toilet." I took another swing and sighed at the burning sensation.

Alcohol truly does take all the pain away.

Gigi: "Y/n/n, you need to get up and start going out again." She sat next to me and frowned, "Its been six months and-"

Y/n: "Yeah, well I can't break up with my girlfriend for a solid two years and start dating the next month. And I'm soo fucking sorry that I can't get engaged in two months." I spoke sarcastically before taking another swing "Fuck, they should be on the bachelor," I muttered.

Kylie: "Stop it," She took a seat in front of me. "Listen, go upstairs, shower, dress nicely and we will clean up down here. Did you eat?" I shook my head and let Kendall take the bottle from my hand.

Kendall: "Okay, then go shower and then come downstairs. We'll take you for a late lunch or dinner, whichever." I sighed.

Gigi: "Come on lazy pants," She mumbled making me laugh at my best friend's actions. She walked into my room and frowned at all the broken glass from the photo frames I had of Hailey and I. "Y/n," She frowned.

Y/n: "Don't," I mumbled running my fingers through my hair and opened the curtains. "I know I'm a mess," I answered making her frown even more.

Gigi: "Go shower, I'll clean up." I nodded and walked to my bathroom.

I stood under the hot shower and let out a deep breath, letting all my muscles relax under the shower. Once I was done, I walked out of the shower and changed into some white jeans and my Maroon 'Adidas' hoodie, and slipped on my shoes.

I walked downstairs and saw my entire apartment looking like an actual apartment again. I spotted the girls all sitting on the couch and took a seat between Gigi and Bella. I leaned my head on Gigi's shoulder and heard her sigh and run her fingers through my hair.

Bella: "Are you feeling better?" I hummed.

Kylie: "Good, because we're going out for some food now," I nodded.

Y/n: "Okay, you girls are right, I need to start getting back to my old self and I need to stop thinking about her." I grabbed my now fully charged phone and wallet, "Because even though this may sound mean, I think it's true if she was sooo in love with me like she claimed to be...she wouldn't be in another relationship already and engaged." They stayed silent and processed what I said.

Kendall: "Come on Y/n/n, you know she loved you. She loved you a lot," I shook my head.

Y/n: "It finally hit me, Kendall.  She fell in love with the way I treated her, she didn't fall in love with me." I mumbled sadly, "But that's okay because I guess we weren't meant to be." They all pulled me into a group hug.

Gigi: "I'm glad you spoke about it a little though," I sighed and walked out of my apartment with them following.

Y/n: "It's been six months, I need to move on and get over her." I said when we arrived on the last floor. We all got into Kendall's car and drove over to a restaurant.

Bella: "I'm fucking starving!" She spoke when we sat down at a table.

Kylie: "I feel you, I want a burger...and fries, and a milkshake, maybe a taco." I laughed lowly.

Y/n: "You know, I never understood Travis when he said 'Ky can really eat a whole damn restaurant.' Now I understand," She blushed.

Kendall: "Alright stupid, what do you want to eat?" She asked leaning her head in my shoulder. I scanned through the endless menu.

Y/n: "Food," They all scoffed causing me to laugh and their reactions and sigh. "I think I'm going to have...pasta. Oh! No! Wait, I want a burger," They all laughed lowly.

We ordered our drinks and food making the waiter bring us our drinks shortly after. We all sat around the table and talked, I listened to the girls discuss a few shows and store openings that they had coming up making me listen closely. Bella was talking about Abel's new project when she stopped and gulped with the others following her gaze.

Gigi: "For fuck sakes, why can't they eat at a fucking 'Mc Donalds' or something?!" She huffed. I turned around and frowned seeing Hailey under Justin's arm.

Great, just when you thought you were getting over your depression.

Triggered.

I saw the blonde look around the restaurant with a grin until her eyes landed on us. I saw her freeze in her spot making Justin stop and look at where her gaze was set. He immediately frowned and let go of her when he saw that her gaze was set on me.

I saw the color drain from her face, I swallowed down my tears and turn around to face the girls again. They all glared at her probably making her uncomfortable and soon I heard footsteps fade away.

Y/n: "Hey, don't look at her like that, she is still your friend." I said making them scoff.

Kendall: "I really wish we could say that," I frowned and looked at her. "Y/n, after she broke up with you, she ignored all of us. She didn't call us, text us, she didn't even reply to our texts! She ignored us completely." She explained downing her wine.

Gigi: "Mhm, it must take a lot for you to chose your man instead of your friends." She spoke harshly.

Bella: "I love her, but damn, hoes before bros." She said shaking her head.

Kylie: "I get dating someone new makes you change a little, but what she did was messed up. We are all in relationships and still make time before each other. I have a kid yet I still make time with friends because I wouldn't be where I am without them," She shrugged her shoulders.

Kendall: "Yeah, but I guess we don't let our relationships control us." I nodded still trying to process the information.

Since when did she choose a guy over her friends? I never made her do that. I encouraged her to go out and have fun.

Y/n: "Maybe she's in love," I said feeling my heart pull. They all turned and looked at me with sorrowful eyes, "It hurts me, but it seems true. I mean, we dated for two years and she never really brought up the marriage topic with me...I always brought it up." I mumbled thinking about whenever we spoke about marriage.

Gigi: "Well, it's her loss. I'd marry you if you weren't my best friend," I laughed a little.

Bella: "Same," She raised her hand and leaned over the table to steal some of my drink.

Kylie: "I got a kid with the guy, I ain't gonna cheat." We all laughed at her answer.

Kendall: "I'll marry you," She said hugging me. "You're the most loyal person out there." I chuckled and hugged her back.  We heard someone clear their throat and looked to see the blonde standing at our table eyeing myself and Kendall.

Hailey: "Hey..." She mumbled greeting us. The girls all stayed silent and watched out interaction, "Y/n, can I talk to you?" She pleaded.

Gigi: "You had six months," She said bluntly. "Six months and you didn't bother to call or text her? So what happened? Did Justin finally give you permission to talk to her and us?" She shot back with a fire burning in her eyes.

Hailey: "Y/n, "She said trying to brush Gigi's words back.

Y/n: "Answer Gigi," She sighed and closed her eyes.

Hailey: "I haven't had the courage to talk to you all okay?! I was-I was-"

Bella: "Embarrassed? Ashamed? Scared that we might chop your head off?" She cut her off, "Look, fuck all of that but the fact that we found out about your engagement from the internet is fucked up. The fact that you got engaged three months after you broke Y/n isn't right! That's fucked up Hailey and even you know that or else you wouldn't be standing at this table." She crossed her arms and looked at her best friend. Hailey nodded and bit her lip before looking at me.

Hailey: "Can we talk....please." She begged making me sigh and stand up from my seat. I saw the girls give me a look and I sent them all a small smile reassuring them.

We walked outside the restaurant and walked to the bench near it. I took a seat making Hailey take a seat next to me. I moved away from her and distanced us.

Hailey: "Really? You don't want to be near me?" I let out a bitter laugh.

Y/n: "Please, that's all I've wanted these last six months. I wanted to hold you again, I wanted to kiss you again, I wanted to touch you again. I wanted to make you laugh again...I wanted you to love me again." I confessed looking at her with glassy eyes.

Hailey: "I'm sorry," She whispered sounding like she was on the verge of tears. I honestly didn't understand why she was so upset, she was engaged after all. "I really am baby," I flinched hearing her say that, "I'm so, so, so sorry." She moved closer to me and took my face in her hands.

I wish I didn't, but I melted into her hands and looked at her sad and distraught hazel eyes.

Hailey: "I wish I didn't do what I did six months ago," She said making me fight back my tears. "I miss you, I miss you so much and even though I smile and yes, I am engaged, he isn't you." She ran her thumb across my lips, "He will never be you." I shook my head.

Y/n: "You don't get to say those things to me, You don't get to sit here and pretend like you love me." I said trying to push her away from me.

Hailey: "But I do, I love you!" I pulled her hands away from my face.

Y/n: "No, you didn't love me, you love the way I treated you. You loved how I always put you first." I wiped away my tears, "And I'm sorry, but I'm not falling for this because I've spent six months waiting for you, I spent six months thinking that you would magically come and take me back but I realized that its wishful thinking and I'm not doing that to myself anymore. I'm not fighting for you anymore, Hailey."I stood up from the bench, "I love you, I do but I'm not killing myself for your love." I mumbled before walking away from her.

I walked back into the restaurant and saw her enter a few minutes after me. I took a seat at the table and felt them all look at me but stayed silent. They ate their food whilst making some conversation to try and cheer me up.

Kendall: "Hey," She looked at me with doe brown eyes, "You okay?" She asked holding some fries to my mouth. I let out a small laugh and nodded eating them.

Y/n: "I am," She nodded and kissed my cheek before eating her food. I smiled at the girl and shook my head a little before eating my food.

___

Three Years Later.

Y/n: "Babe! Come on! We're going to be late for Bella's party!"I yelled hearing my girlfriend run down the stairs with her heels. I sighed and watched her run down the stairs and trip. I quickly ran and caught her making her land in my arms, "What am I going to do with you, Jenner? Always falling for me." I cheekily smiled hearing her scoff and stand up once she got her balance back.

Kendall: "Oh please, you fell for me first remember," She grabbed her bag.

Y/n: "Hahaha," I mocked fake glaring at her, "You tricked me." She laughed and turned around to face me with her short black dress that left little to the imagination.

Kendall: "How did I trick you? I was just myself," I walked towards her and pecked her lips.

Y/n: "Exactly, your sexy ass self tricked me." She laughed and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled her closer to me.

Kendall: "Come on stupid, let's go." I chuckled and followed her.

We drove over to Abel and Bella's house to see it packed with people. We walked inside and greeted some people before seeing the birthday girl.

Bella: "It's my babies!" She yelled coming over and hugging us, "Thank god, I thought you wouldn't come." I shrugged.

Y/n: "You know how Kendall is, always falling." I said making the brown-eyed girl pinch me.

Kendall: "Shut up babe!" I chuckled and kissed her head. I saw Kylie walk up to us with Hailey next to her making me smile slowly.

The girls and Hailey all worked out their issues and went back to their normal selves which I was happy about. And Hailey and I were okay.

Hailey: "Hey," She greeted me.

Y/n: "Hey," I said as the others made conversation. "How have you been?" I asked.

Hailey: "I've been good and you?" She asked making me smile a little thinking about Kendall.

Y/n: "Pretty good," I answered making her wiggle her eyebrows and poke me.

Hailey: "Oh, are you in love?" She teased making me laugh and shake my head when I saw Justin talk with Zayn.

Y/n: "Hmm are you in love?" I teased making her laugh and shake her head.

Hailey: "Shut up, I'm glad you're happy." I nodded and looked over at Kendall with a grin.

Y/n: "And I'm glad we both found our happiness...even if it wasn't with each other. I'm glad we have our happily ever after."

I hope you enjoyed it 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 13.9K 33
This is a GXG (g!p only) celebrity imagine book. The reader is the person that will be G!P through this book. You can request but it doesn't mean I w...
8.2K 94 32
Imagines of the ITZY girls. I have Twice and BLACKPINK Imagine books as well. I take requests for G x G imagines, male reader, female reader and the...
327K 9.6K 71
[Very slow updates] Kylie Jenner x Y/n Y/n intersex
246K 3.6K 25
๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜: *๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฅ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’...