All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

MarwaaMalik tarafından

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey Daha Fazla

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 8

1.5K 73 10
MarwaaMalik tarafından

Reaching my old house, I felt some mixed feelings wash over me. I hadn’t been to this house for nearly 2 weeks but a lot had happened since then.

I felt happy walking on the driveway of my house. I missed my family so much but at the same time my heart wasn't at rest. I was anxious to have my long due conversation with Nadia and since I'm here I should also have a serious conversation with my father.

He had been so quiet since my engagement. He never tried to call me or voice his worries that I knew from Tasneem. And I didn't even know if my mom had gotten to him or not. That was one more reason to make my stress level over the roof.

Knocking on the door, I waited for a few minutes before my mom finally opened the door.

"Maggie!" she beamed surprised when she saw me. I guess Nadia didn't tell her I was coming over.

"Hey mom." I was happy to see her but my voice was tired from the bus ride and the somewhat long walk to the house.

"You look too damn skinny Maggie. Don't you eat?" She asked but didn't wait for an answered before she dragged me to the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry now mom just tired. And for your information, I do eat." I sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"None sense. You'll eat. You almost look like a stick." My mom whined placing a plate with some leftovers in front of me.

"Not with these curves, she doesn’t." I tilted my head with a smile on my face as I saw Nadia entering the kitchen.

"Shut up you weirdo." I said playfully ad I gave her a warm hug.

"Literally Maggie, how come we are sisters? I have no curves what so ever but somehow you managed to get a Brazilian model body." she whined sitting next to me and picking at my food.

"Why Brazilian?" I chuckled at her weird comment giving myself a look.

I wasn't a model by far. I was more of a between chubby baby and normal body type with fats in all the wrong places.

"Because of the curves." she said in a 'dah' way rolling her eyes.

"I don't look like any kind of model. More like a baby hippo." I rolled my eyes and Nadia chuckled.

"Maybe if you wore some skinny jeans you would see how good you look." She continued to nipple on my plate.

"If I wore them, everyone would see my not so 'Brazilian model' body." I quoted her words and she rolled her eyes.

"Just come up stairs and I'll show you how good you'll look in them jeans." She sat up and grabbed my hand dragging me out of the kitchen.

"Have fun girls." I heard my mom yell out with a smile making me roll my eyes.

When we entered Nadia's room. She closed the door behind her and started looking through her clothes. She was actually looking for some jeans. I thought she was joking.

Rolling my eyes, I took off my hijab and folded it neatly then placed it on Nadia's desk where I saw some of her photo frames.

There was one of her on her sweet sixteenth party in the middle, next to it was one of her and Zayn on that day as well and on the other side was a picture of her and that girl who came with us to the concert. What was her name again? It starts with an A I think.

"Here," Nadia snapped me out of my daze and I tilted my head to face her.

"What, you weren't joking?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"No. Now wear this. C'mon. Just for me." she begged and was about to take my skirt off for me when I stopped her.

"Hey!" I protested.

"I want you to try it on." She insisted, seeing nothing wrong with what she was doing. She has no sense of judgment apparently.

"Fine, I'll change in my room." I took the jeans from her and quickly went to my room and changed.

I looked rather horrible. The jeans were too tight on my skin showing my big thighs and behind and my stomach was daggling above the pants making me look like I was about five months pregnant.

"Happy?" I said sarcastically when I entered Nadia's room.

"Okay, maybe not quite a brazilian model but if you lost that baby bump and went to the gym to distribute your body fat, you would deffo be sexy as hell." she said excitedly and I rolled my eyes for the million time today.

“Whatever, I’m very much comfortable in what I wear.”

“It looks good but, I just wanted you to look sexy.” She said setting on her bed.

“I don’t want to look sexy,” I whined crossing my arms.

“Whatever, I was just trying to help.” She shrugged.

“Anyways, tell me what happened the other night?” I went straight to the point as we stalled long enough.

“Oh, okay.” Nadia was nervous all of a sudden as she sat straight and I waited patiently for her to start talking.

“Well, I was, erm, I was out with Ariel in a party, the cops just busted in and I wasn’t too fast.” She was nervous and kept looking at the floor or just around the room but never looked at me which I found odd.

“The cops don’t just bust in on any party Nadia. What kind of party was it?” I asked patiently knowing I would have to get the information out of her.

“Just a party.” She shrugged.

“What kind of party?” I repeated a bit more sternly this time.

“Ah…” She seemed hesitant before talking, “A party with drinking and smoking…Illegal stuff, but I wasn’t doing neither, promise. I was just there to have a good time.”

“How did the cops know about that party? They don’t just go in any party suspecting they have illegal substances?” I was confused and disappointed at her at the same time but my curiosity was taking the best of me.

“Well, I think Erik was already under probation…” She trailed off and my eyes widened when I remembered that name.

“Erik? As in Ella’s Erik? What was he doing there? Why were you in the same place as him?” I yelled not being able to control my anger.

“It was his place.” Nadia said in a small voice.

“What were you doing in his house?” I was still angry but I was trying my best to keep my tune under control.

“I didn’t know it was his house! The party flyers were in the school and everyone was going.” She defended.

“Why was his party flyers in school property?” I was confused.

“I don’t know.” She sighed.

“Okay, you went without knowing, why didn’t you leave when you found out it was Erik’s place?” I was more curious than angry at this moment. What Nadia was telling me wasn’t adding up.

“I don’t know. Everyone was there and I was having fun with my friends.” She tried to justify her action with an attitude which made my anger rise.

“Really? Were you having too much fun in jail then?” I didn’t mean to be that harsh but I was just too angry to think before opening my mouth.

“I didn’t know the cops were coming.” She said in a small voice, caught off by my harsh tune.

“You should have left anyways. You know Erik was bad news.” I yelled making her tear up.

“I’m sorry, okay? I-I should’ve never listened to…to Ariel and-” She burst into crying and I felt guilty for being too harsh but she needed to know the seriousness of the situation.

“Shh,” I hugged her and tried to calm her, “it’s okay. Everything is okay now. The important thing is to learn from your mistake.” She nodded sniffling on my shoulder.

“Did you tell mom and dad?” I asked.

“N-No, Please don’t tell them, I’m never going to do anything even close to this again.” She panicked.

“Don’t worry, I won’t. But you have to promise me to stay away from trouble.”

“I promise.” She nodded a lot calmer now.

“Okay, tell me what did Danny do when he picked you up?” I changed the subject and listened to her ramble about what she did. How she was a mess and he made her laugh and bought her food.

I zoned out of the conversation as a thought crossed my mind. How did Erik have access to Nadia’s school? Does that mean Sarah still has access to the school to even without Nadia’s help? Or was Nadia helping her and lying to me?

No, she wouldn’t lie to me. Would she?

“Hey girls, dinner is ready.” Mom interrupted my thoughts and Nadia’s talk.

We went down stairs following my mom’s lead. I was anxious to see my father. A lot has happened since we last talked.

“Hey Maggie,” My dad smiled giving me a short glance then looked back at the table deciding what he wanted to eat first as my mom had prepared a small feast.

The dinner was awkward. We all ate in silence. I kept looking at mom and dad wondering if any of them would open the subject that was the elephant in the room or not. But they didn’t, instead they just ignored it totally.

It was really uncomfortable. I didn’t know what mom had told dad or what he had told her. All I knew was that mom said she would take care of it and by the looks of it she failed at that.

“Thank you darling for this dinner it was amazing.” My dad broke the silent after he finished eating as he got up from his chair.

“You are welcome.” My mom replied with a smile and motioned for me and Nadia to help her with the dishes.

My dad went up-stairs I’m guessing to wash his hands. I was conjuring on whether or not I should go talk to him about my engagement and Zayn. Things were tense between us for some reason. Even though last I came home we were on good terms, if I remember correctly.

“I’m going out with the guys, don’t wait up.” My dad said when he came from up-stairs.

“Okay hunny.” Mom replied without looking up.

“Dad, wait. I want to talk with you about something.” I tried to catch him before he went out.

“I’m already late Maggie. We’ll talk tomorrow if you are still here.” He said while getting his keys then he went out leaving me disappointed and confused.

Why was he in such a hurry for? Was he trying to delay this conversation or was he simply ignoring me?

“Mom, did you talk to dad?” I asked confused.

“No hunny, I’m sorry. We didn’t have a chance to talk.” She manage a fake smile and something didn’t feel right.

What was up with everyone in this house? I feel there is a reason for the weird way my parents were acting but I couldn’t figure it out.

 ***

A/N

Sorry for the late update.

I seem to be doing a lot of apologizing lately….

Anyways, I hope you like it. Please feel free to vote comment and fan if you like it.

Lots of love ~Marwaa ;) xx

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

122K 7.4K 11
"They had fallen in love under a blanket full of stars" [Sequel to Chocolate Emergency]
126K 5.5K 42
Maggie Saeed, a girl of mixed races had always struggled to find her own personality and her own voice. Coming from two different religions, two dif...
194K 5.3K 43
❝ Maybe he loves me now, but he has to change to love me forever. ❞ [Under major editing]
49.5K 1.3K 27
Sequel to Change Your Life ~Zerrie~ Book 2 of 2