Chapter 11

The house was the usual boring old one. nothing really out of place here except maybe the absence of my mother in the kitchen making us breakfast like she usually does, which was weird.

  Shrugging, I went behind the counter and stared at the fridge for a few seconds before deciding I'm going with scrambled eggs with some orange juice for breakfast.

  I cracked the eggs in the pan after I let it heat for a couple of minutes first. Scrambling the eggs, I sensed someone entering the kitchen but I didn't pay attention to who it was until I felt someone's arm snake around my waist from behind and giving me a light kiss on the back of my cheek, just under my earlobe.

  Turning around, a smile appeared on my face and my eyes wondered over the dight in front of me in admiration as I saw a shirtless Zayn hugging me from the back.

I have no idea why he was at my parent's house l shirtless, but I didn't care righ now.

  "Good morning, sexeh." He whispered in my ear, his eyes sneakly lookind down at my body.

  My eyes followed his eyes as they scanned my body and thats when I realized what I was wearing. A simple black silk night gown that hanged loosely around my body, barely even covering half of my chest down to my thighs, not even reaching my knees.

  Why was I dressed like that? Where was my hijab?

  Guilt and panick began to creep to my gut as I looked at the both of us. I should be covering up in front of him not standing half naked. We weren't married yet!

  Zayn turned me around in his arms. He was holding me in his arms, his thumbs gently brushed my shoulders as he stared at me with his big brown eyes. I could just stay like this forever; In his arms, staring at his eyes while he smiled and stared back at me looking right through my eyes and into my soul making me feel completely safe. Nothing else mattered.

  "You look so beautiful, babe." He said in a low raspy voice that send chills through my body. The good kind; Like a million tiny butterfly spread through my whole body not just at the bottom of my stomach.

  He licked his lips dangerously slow while he kept his stare at my face. I felt his hands snake their way up to my face, cupping it making my heart race but then I frooze in my place when his tongue slowly moved over his lower lip.

  He was leaning closer to me like he was going to kiss me and my mind raced with a million thought and the voice in the back of my mind screamed for me to stay away, to wait after the wedding but before I had the chance to react, my eyes closed without my mind's premission. My heart was longing for him. I just missed him so much. And it was just one small kiss.

  A minute had passed and I felt nothing yet. Why wasn't he kissing me? Did he leave already? He couldn't, could he?

  My eyes were so heavy when I tried to open them again. putting some extra energy in it, I forcefully opened  my eyes.

  When I opened my eyes, I noticed that I wasn't in the kitchen and Zayn wasn't here. I was in my bed, alone in my room.

  It was just a dream. A really vivid dream.

  God, did I wish it was real. At least it was going to be a reality wheb we get married, or that's what I hope our life as a market d couple would be. without the guilt of course.

  Hearing my alarm clock go off, I smiled  while getting out of bed and went to the bathroomto get ready for my day.

  After I finished my morning routine, I went to my room and texted Zayn good morning as I was in such a good mood because of that dream. God I wish we were married already.  Just waking up to his beautiful face would be enough for me. The perfect start to my day.