Chapter 90

Free time was something rare these days with the crazy finals schedule and the hundred and one presentation or project we had to finish by the end of the semester. Apparently all the professors forgot they had participation marks to add before we took our finals.

  We just got finished with our last lecture of the week so we decided to chill for a bit while we can before we all got sucked in our work again. We grabbed a couple of sandwiches from Subway and sat at our usual spot under the huge tree and just messed about.

  "Ugh, he put too much mayonnaise it's getting all over my clothes." Seif said trying to fish a napkin from his pack-bag.

  "Oh, now you ruined your granddad pullover. Clumsy." Bella chuckled teasing Seif of his choice of clothing. He was wearing a blue and grey diamond sweater with a white button down shirt under it, only it's collar and the first two buttons visible though.

  Blushing, Seif looked down at her stained sweater pretending to be focused on cleaning it while mumbling, "It's mine actually. Brand new."

  "Really? God Seif, you seriously need our help. All your clothes could be mistaken for my grandad's." Laila chuckled.

  "Yes, that would be amazing, let's give him a makeover and go crazy shopping." Aaroosa got excited jumping up and down.

  Seif's face turned red as he obviously thought he was well dressed which made me coo at how innocent he was so I decided to left his spirit up a bit, "Um, let's not. His sweater is actually cute."

  "Maybe it was in the 50's but now it should belong to his dad's or something." Bella shrugged, "I like the idea of styling Seif. Let's go now, I'm bored."

  "We are not going anywhere, he is perfectly fine." I rolled my eyes at them. They were being so inconsiderate of his feelings. It was annoying.

  "Maggie please, a boy with Seif's cute eyes and nice completion could honestly get any girl he wants if he dressed nice, like the 20 years old he is instead of the old man he tries to be." Aaroosa argued and honestly she was right but I didn't want to make Seif feel bad. He was such a good hearted person.

  Sighing, I turned to a still silent Seif and asked, "Do you even want to do it?"

  "Of course he does. He wants to get himself a girl." Bella smirked as Seif glanced at me. He was embarrassed but I wasn't sure if wanted that or not so I kept looking at him until he finally shrugged.

  "Yes, we are doing it. Let's go." Laila shrieked excitedly.

  Talking an Uber, we reached the shopping center in ten minutes where the girls literally dragged us from one shop to the other making Seif try on hundreds of outfits.

  It was actually a bit fun having him try on all those different outfit, he looked funny when they made him try on the red jeans and the tight white tee with holes in it. I couldn't resist not to take a picture of how ridiculous he looked.

  "It's alright." Bella shrugged making me laugh.

  "I feel like a homeless clown." Seif frowned.

  "Next!" I said as Laila gave him a black jeans with a plain white shirt and a black jacket that looked too big for him.

  The second he got out we all laughed at the way he was walking sideways like a penguin while the jacket was too big indeed, it looked like he fell in it rather than wear it.

  "Why are you walking like that?" Aaroosa asked.

  "These pants are too tight yet their waist is big. I don't get it." We all laughed at how innocent he was. The look was not something I found appealing yet Laila thought it was spot on.