Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1

362 12 9
By Chromiee

A/N: A lot of skipping scenes! And by a lot, I mean ALOT! SORRY! Enjoy~∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

Cameras were not going away between BTS.

Everyone in BTS besides Tae-hyung are at the airport on their way to the Mediterranean. Tae-hyung was gonna catch up with them later on so it's just the seven of them for now.

Jimin and J-Hope kept bothering Eun-ha because she was the only one with one if those mini-suitcase that was powered to move around. She was sitting on it the entire time they were on the airport before checking in with their luggage and then after Jin's embarrassing battery encounter, the members left him one by one besides Eun-ha who was nice enough to stay behind and wait for him. 

Jin was sad that he couldn't bring the battery for his board and so, Eun-ha opened a snack and gave him some to cheer him up. "We'll have fun even without it hyung. I'm sure of it.", she said in a sleepy manner and leans her head against the handle of her suitcase.

"You're right!", Jin pats her sleepy head and walks behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders. "Thanks for staying with Jin-hyungie when everyone else left.", he sobs dramatically and starts pushing on the Eun-ha trolley.

The girl was still sleepy as hell. All she wanted was to get on board and sleep till they get to Malta. She was excited too but sleep goes first.

BTS turned around to see Jin pushing on Eun-ha and started laughing.

"Ya! Help me with this poor thing!", Jin shouted.

Suga shakes his head and swings his bag over his shoulder as he makes his way to Jin and Eun-ha. When he got to them, he strokes Eun-ha's head and lightly taps her cheek. "Eun-ha, we're almost there."

"Mhm.", Eun-ha yawns and rubs her eyes. "Okay.", she slowly stands up and blindly grabs her trolley and starts walking away.

The wrong direction.

BTS laughs again and Jin immediately held his arm to the side to grab her by the stomach. "Wrong way Eun-ha.", he lets out his windshield laugh and turns her around.

"Aw Eun-ha!", Jimin rushes to her and hooks arms with Eun-ha. "I'll help you. Hyung, hope you're okay with it.", he winks at Suga.

Suga shrugs his shoulders and takes Eun-ha's trolley. "As long as it's Jimin, it's fine."

"Hey! What about me!", J-Hope approaches them and hooks his arm on Eun-ha's other arm.

"YA! We don't have time for this! Do whatever you want as long as we get her to the plane alright?", Suga groaned in annoyance. "She's sitting next to me once we get there so stop bothering me already!"

Jungkook cackled, finding it funny for Suga to get so worked up.

Nam-joon chuckles and gestures everyone to follow. "Come on guys. Let's stop arguing and get to our flight. Look at Eun-ha, she's about to pass out to dreamland."

A day later after hours being in the airplane, they arrived at the Mediterranean airport.

And it was hot as hell. When they did their little intro and separated into two cars where Eun-ha went to whichever car she got dragged into.

Obviously it was gonna be Suga but it wasn't him who dragged her. It was Jin. Her, Suga, Jin and Jimin were together with Jin driving while the other car consisted of Jungkook driving, Nam-joon and J-Hope.

When they got to their awesome hotel, they all played the game on who gets to room with someone.

In the end, Jungkook got his own room, J-Hope and Nam-joon roomed up and the one upstairs with the two beds were Jin, Jimin, Suga and Eun-ha.

There was a little bit of an arguement in the room because Suga wanted Eun-ha to share a bed with him but Jin refuses to accept it. Jimin offered to sleep with Eun-ha but it didn't help.

"You're not sleeping with her! Not on my watch! Especially now that we are in the same room!", Jin throws a pillow at Suga and whined.

"Listen here, she's my girlfriend and I can't have her any of you sleeping with her!", Suga retorted and throws back the pillow at Jin.

Eun-ha sighs and wants to go dig through her suitcase in the corner. "I knew this was gonna happen."

"What are you looking for Eun-ha?", Jimin squats down next to her and peeks over her shoulder.

"The backup.", Eun-ha nonchalantly spots the fiber of the thing she was looking for and starts pulling on it with Jimin's help.

After taking it out, it was a white, sleeping bag. Somewhere down the line, she knew something like this was gonna happen. Either way, she wasn't gonna sleep next to Suga because they were live on broadcast anyways. It was just too risky.

Suga and Jin stopped their bickering after hearing fabrics rustling. "OH HELL NO! You're not sleeping on the floor!"

"Shut up you two! You're so loud!", Eun-ha covers her ears and stands up. "The floor is more comfortable for me. Problem solve.", she grins at them and takes off her sneakers to switch into flip-flops. "I'm going with Namjoon-hyungie and Hope-hyung. Bye bye!", she takes her little backpack and walks out of the room, leaving the three of them speechless.

Jimin bursts into laughter and grabs his stuff too. "Ah you've done it. She's annoyed now! Seriously, you two!"

Moments later, the group dispersed. They went all over the place eating, shopping and watching the canons being fired in Malta but, Jimin and Jungkook missed it.

Eun-ha, J-Hope and Nam-joon were on their way to a mall while making funny talks. Kudos to J-Hope, and went to grab snacks at a cafe outside the Lego store. Few minutes later, the two males went in to the shop.

And with them gone, Eun-ha's attention turned to a crying child in front of the cafe. The child was crying so loud and there was no sign of his parents. And so, Eun-ha carefully approached the child.

"Hello.", she spoke in English and was nervous. Hoping that the child could understand her. "Why are you crying little dude?"

The child rubs his eyes and looks up to Eun-ha. "My bwother let go of me and he went pwoof. Waaah!"

Eun-ha squats down and pats his head. "It's alright little dude. I'll make sure you don't get lost so let's look for your brother and parents. When was the last time you saw them?"

"I think at the McDowald...", the kid points at the fast food restaurant that was like on the second floor. They were in the third.

The girl looks at the direction and sighs. She held out her hand for a handshake. "Alright. I'm Eun-ha. I'm Korean so maybe it sounds weird so call me Ms. Seaweed if that's easier.", she grins. "What about you?"

"My name is Dante, Ms. Seaweed.", Dante smiles and shakes her hand with his little one.

Few minutes later...

J-Hope skips around Nam-joon as they assemble their mini legos and after they finished, they went to go back to their car. As they drive away and got back to the parking lot near their hotel, the duo started panicking after realizing J-Hope lost their house key and  Nam-joon left his shopping bag somewhere. They were not going back for the keys for safety sakes but they had to go back for the bag. 

One of the staff members decided to ask if they forgot anything else.

"Do you guys notice anything else you left behind?"

The leader pondered with J-Hope for a while and did guesses but got them wrong. That is until Nam-joon's older brother senses started tingling.

"Uh, where's Eun-ha?", Nam-joon looks at J-Hope and the two of them started turning pale.

"WE LEFT HER AT THE MALL!"

Their camera staff looked at each other and face-palmed themselves then laughed. These boys were silly. The two of them rushed to the car and drove like mad men back to the mall.

Meanwhile back at the mall, Eun-ha was still with the kid, looking for Dante's parents. Well, they kind of got side-tracked and went into the bouncy house to play with a couple of more kids. Eun-ha was pretty popular with the kids. Getting tagged and dragged at every corner of the bouncy house, getting a couple of brats on her back, laughing and pinching her.

"Ya kids are bullies!", Eun-ha pretends to cry and tickles Dante and the kids. She then stands up with Dante and one kid hanging on her arms.

"Ms. Seaweed you're super strong!", Dante giggled.

"Of course I am!", Eun-ha laughs.

"Me next me next!"

Ah. Eun-ha has always been noona material. Or unnie. Always popular with kids wherever she goes.

While they play, Dante lets go of her as he sees his parents. He got an earful from his parents man. But, they did thank Eun-ha for staying with him before leaving. In which the family had trouble with. Dante didn't want to let go of Eun-ha but she gave him a candy and told him to support BTS.

Talk about good advertisement.

"Bye little dude!", Eun-ha waves the family goodbye while being yanked by the other kids.

"Eun-ha!", J-Hope's voice echoed in the mall.

Eun-ha turns to the direction and gets tackle-hugged by no other than the sunny boy himself.

"Oh my God I'm sorry we left you!", J-Hope whined. "We didn't know! Nam-joon left his bag at the Lego shop too!"

"Hey! You lost the house keys!", Nam-joon yelled as he jogs his way to them.

"Hyungs, you guys are hopeless.", Eun-ha sighs and smiles at them. "Can't believe you guys forgot about me."

Nam-joon groans and joins in with J-Hope's clinging. Much to Eun-ha's annoyance. And so, they made their way back to the car with Eun-ha at the backseat as usual. She checks her given phone for pictures and smiles. There was a crap ton of pictures of everyone but her eyes fell for the view from the canons. It was really pretty.

The leader eyes the mirror and notices Eun-ha smiling on her own. "Eun-ha, you seem to be enjoying yourself back there. What are you looking at?"

"The view from the canon earlier. It looked really pretty. The water just looks so clean. And it feels nice looking at it.", Eun-ha smiled and puts away her phone. "Staying somewhere close to the water is nice. Such a shame I can't swim for shit."

"You know, we are going on a boat later. I bet the water looks even beautiful at night.", said J-Hope as he looks at the mirror for a short second and puts his eyes back on the road. "We're still together but, it's romantic for you and hyung."

While J-Hope and Eun-ha chatter, Nam-joon's attention turned to his phone ringing a message. A grin appeared on his face as he reads the message and steals a glance of Eun-ha from the mirror. "You guys are working hard hm?", he whispered.

Moments later, the gang met up at the pier where Eun-ha runs towards the remaining guys with Nam-joon and J-Hope following her from behind.

She spreads her arms happily as if she was going to hug someone. 

Suga kept his cool and slightly spreads his arms too but Eun-ha passes him and hugs Jimin instead. She jumps for Jimin and giggled. 

Jin gives Suga a smug look and snorts. "Ha!"

"Jimin! Call Tae-hyung call Tae!", she jumps again and was shaking Jimin by the shoulders.

Jimin giggles and hugs her back to stop her from shaking him. He didn't mind the shaking till her grip on him harden. It looked like she wasn't intentionally doing it too. Well, she is strong and everyone in the group knows that. "Alright alright. But why are you so excited all of the sudden?"

Eun-ha smiles and eyes Suga. "Nothing. I just had a great time today. Even when Nam-joonie and Hope-hyung left me at the mall."

"THEY WHAT?!"

Jungkook runs towards Jimin and Eun-ha, covering his mouth to hide his laughter. He knew that trouble was on the way. 

"Yeah. Well, I guess I can't blame them.", said Eun-ha while shrugging. "There was a kid that lost his parents at the mall so I went to go help him without noticing the time. And the hyungs already left."

There was that aura coming out of Jin and Suga. The two of them stood in front of each other and darted themselves at Nam-joon and J-Hope's direction.

"We can explain!", the two suspects exclaimed.

Jin couldn't keep his cool and went A1 after that before they boarded. Suga kept his cool. For now anyways.

Everyone was dancing around on the boat and Jin just had to make everyone else feel secondhand embarrassment when he tried to talk to the boat man. Then when they played Suga's Trivia: Seesaw, they went crazy for a little bit. Well, maybe more than a little.

They ate, they danced. If life stayed that way, just eight of them having fun together, it would have been bliss. It would've been better if Tae-hyung was with them though.

Jimin, Nam-joon and Jungkook enjoyed the night scenery. They judged Jin, Suga and J-Hope for not having the appreciation of the beautiful night lights of Malta.

"Eun-ha, get over here and take a picture. I want your picture!", Jimin whispered loudly.

Eun-ha gulps. "I'm kind of stuck here ya pabo."

She tried to move but couldn't since Suga was cuddling her. His head was buried on the crook of her neck and his arms were around her waist, not letting her go in the meantime.

Jungkook watches Jimin and Eun-ha silently arguing with each other in whispers. After the two 95-liners finished arguing, he sees Eun-ha sighing and nuzzling Suga's hair.

He raises his phone camera and silently took the picture. "Hm.", he looks at the picture and nods in satisfaction. "Eun-noona... What will you do when we leave?", he whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2.9K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
101K 4.3K 37
{COMPLETED} park jimin is one of the most amazing dancers in the world, he is a very well known dancer and singer, and he has his own dance group th...
30.8K 1.7K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
57.5K 3.2K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...