Twelve Majestic [EXO X OC]

By Ushioink

When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards... More

Prologue
Black
Yellow
White
Red
Silver
Gray
Turquoise
Blue
Brown
Purple
Green
Sky blue
Orange
Fuchsia
Ruby
Yellow, Green and Pink
Crimson
Aqua - Part One
Aqua - Part Two
Milky
Amber
Dark Orange - Part One
Dark Orange - Part Two
Milky White
Fiery Red
Burgundy
Chocolate
Honey
Neon Green
Sapphire
Violet
Wine - Part One
Wine - Part Two
Ebony
Gold
Magneta
Emerald
Olive - Part One
Olive - Part Two
Strawberry
Pine
Charcoal
Midnight
Taffy
Butterscotch
Plum
Slate
Crepe
Marmalade
Sky
Rust
Blood
White, Pink and Blue
Basil
Rosewood
Clay
Mustard
Lapis
Raisins
Twelve Majestic - Part 1
Twelve Majestic - Part 2
Twelve Majestic - Part 3

Epilogue

2.8K 128 120
By Ushioink

To all those who wanted a chapter where they're human, here's your gift. This, officially, marks the end of the story. No more chapters (that I made, I have two chapters sent to me by my readers of their choice in AsianFanFics, and I had posted them. Do you want me to post them here as well, even though the readers may or may not have an account here?) the journey has ended, and I enjoyed it very much!

When I first posted this story here, it was to have an easier access to it when I'm offline, and whats a better place than Wattpad? But, now that it gained readers; I believe that was the best decision I had made! I love each and everyone of you! Thank you SO SO MUCH for your love and support, the stars you shared with me and the comments you gave, it means very much to me <33

THANK YOU <3

Lets meet each other in my other works? I have a few reverseharem, exo stories that I published as well. Check them out and lets be friends!

-

Tao's POV

I stared down at the piece of paper I held in my hands, the same ripped one I had taken from my notebook two days ago. There was a number on it, scribbled with messy hand writing I didn't think would ever belong to me at all. But I was lucky, I was saved, by the same person who this number belonged to.

Moon Hani. Written right above the number in the same hand writing, and I found my lips involuntarily curving up to release an excited smile. I pushed the paper away from my face, and my passionate eyes came to see the exact same person I had been searching for all along.

She was sighing through her nose, it seems, bending down to fix the trash bags she had in her hands to dump inside the can right beside her. She and I, we were worlds apart, but at the same time, we weren't, at least not this time. I curled my fist around the paper and stuffed it inside the inner pocket of the long, elegant jacket I was wearing. I was bestowed with a wealthy family, as if it was a silent apology for the horribleness I endured in the past three hundred years, as if money could ever be something you'd give someone to the wounded.

But I wasn't complaining.

It was money that made it possible to find her, it was that exact materialistic thing that made me able to stand in front of her work job, watching her with utter affection I wasn't able to display to any of the new people that have ventured inside my life after I was freed.

I cocked my head to the side while watching her, a few meters away. It had been such a long time ago that I was standing in front of her like that, without having to visualize her in my head or wonder whom the face that appeared in my mind belonged to. My heart did a weird gesture in my chest as I stared at her long, not moving an inch closer, my expensive shoes drawing invisible circles on the ground I was standing on. I realized I missed her, I realized that I adored her, and I realized that now, with her closer to me, I could understand why I had felt like a piece of me was always missing.

She was that piece that I spent my human years wondering what it was.

She raised from her bent and wiped her dirty hands on the white apron she was wrapping around her lean waist, after that wiping her forehead clean of sweat. She was working at a café so that she can be more dependent on herself rather than her mother's money, even though knowing the lady, she'd have already requested to pay off her college fees.

But Hani was stubborn, I knew that for sure. She'd most likely want to work by herself to at least pay the half on her own, and that was amazing in itself.

I saw her raising her hair in a high ponytail so it won't stick to her sweaty neck. She dyed it blonde, it seems, as it wasn't the dark brown hair I imagined in my head with the small memories I still had for her. It suited her more than brown, it made her stand out, it made her beautiful, its bright color reflecting the bright sun she obtained within her.

A small body, holding warmth and light as the sun.

She turned around to go back inside her workplace, when I found my legs moving forward, my mouth spreading open to call her out.

"Moon Hani."

She turned to see who called her full name, eyes flashing with curiosity and wonder, when those beady jewels fell over my own eyes.

For a whole second, we stared at each other, my heart doing a wide range of flip-flops inside me and my entire body turning clammy, while all she did was stare, confusion swarming inside her delicate eyes.

Then, they widened.

It was like time had its own way to help me, as the entire thing appeared as if we two were frozen in time, just locking our eyes together, and wishing for the other to move a bit closer.

Those eyes of hers were suddenly brimming with tears, and they rolled over her flushed cheeks (from exhaustion, because working takes a toll on our bodies) after that, she was running towards me, disclosing the apron around her with rushed fingers and throwing it away, assumingely not wanting to dirty my clothes.

We were in each other's embrace in no second, and she was gripping on me so hard, so tightly, as if fearing the weakest of movements could make me disappear, vanish from her eyes. I didn't mind her grip, because I was hugging her just as tightly. Actually, I picked her up from the ground, and she let out a shaky chuckle, her warm tears wetting my clothed shoulders.

"That's really you, right? I'm not imagining you standing outside my café after two long years filled with illusion of hoping you'd remember me somehow, right?"

"Right, Hani, I'm here. I'm Tao, and I'm here," I squeezed her harder, reassuring her of my real identity, and that I wasn't an entity that appeared in front of her out of hope, or prayers, or whatever she did to wish for our return.

"Oh God," she mumbled, breaking into another round of tears, her whole body shaking in my arms, and her arms around my neck squeezing, her chin digging through my flesh although the pain was nothing compared with how happy I was making her feel. "Oh God." She repeated, still in disbelief.

"Sorry you had to wait for two years," I whispered in her ears, burying my nose in her neck and taking a whiff of her coffee filled odor mixed with a soft sprinkle of the same perfume she used to use before, when we were still warriors. My heart swelled in nostalgia, and I found my own eyes brimming with tears. Mine, thankfully, didn't fall.

She let go of me hastily at that, and opted to cup my face instead. Her nimble thumbs drawing symbols in my skin, and her eyes growing red, the same pair of eyes that I kept dreaming of. She had a smile on, and that made me burst with joy.

"It's fine now," she told me heavily, "You're here now. Two years are better than eternity."

"I have a surprise for you," I told her after a few seconds of grinning at each other, and her eyes widened for a fraction of a second, before turning excited. It looked like she already knew what I was going to show her, and I grinned more.

"Where is that surprise?"

I gave her my back after her question, placing my arms on my hips and looking backwards at the hill that blocked my vision from what was behind it. I said in a loud voice.

"Okay guys, you can come out now. My turn has finished."

After that, a group of men came hopping over the hill and walked closer to us. They all had stupid full-smiles on their faces, and I rolled my eyes. I just wished I hadn't looked as stupid as they were all being. I heard Hani taking a deep hitch from the back of her throat, before breaking into another tearful gasp.

I looked back at her to find her clasping her hands over her mouth, and I smiled automatically. She was happy, I could tell.

"Hello, Hani. I don't stutter anymore," Chanyeol hyung said with a soft smile on his face, raising his five fingers all up as if waiting for a high-five or something. He came forward and scooped her in a hug, and then his composed face cracked, and ended up crying with her, rubbing his face on her shoulder even though he was too tall to reach it.

I took a step to the side to watch, and I saw Luhan hyung groaning.

"He said he wouldn't cry."

"You said that too, and you're already tearing up," Sehun, whom was wearing a beanie on his head and had himself wrapped up in a scarf because he complained about winter nearing, pointed at Luhan hyung with a finger, and Luhan immediately brought his hands to his eyes to check.

"Shut up. It's been two years."

"You're right, two years, you assholes, what took you so long?" Hani said once she managed to poke her head through Chanyeol's long limbs, her face red from tears and her eyes swollen. She had a frown on her face and water continued to gush out of her sockets.

"We're sorry," Baekhyun hyung said so gently, his eyes going to hers and locking their eyes together. Seeing him, Hani cried more. "We were late, weren't we?"

"Yes you were," she whispered, breaking herself from Chanyeol to hug Baekhyun. He returned it immediately, ruffling her wrapped hair with affection and a small smile.

"This color suits you," Joonmyeon hyung told her, coming up to stand behind her and taking the tips of her hair in his fingers. She broke of Baekhyun's arms to see what he was talking about, and shot him a small, tender smile.

"I dyed it as a phase of moving on. I didn't think you'd ever come back."

"I'm sorry," he told her back, his face breaking into an expression of utter vulnerability, and Hani ended up hugging him too, just as tightly as she hugged the rest.

"Me too."

The rest came to hug her too. Sehun actually ripped her away from Joonmyeon hyung so he could hug her instead, and he even picked her up from the ground and squeezed her to death. She ended up squealing and telling him to let her go, and he pouted, refusing to let her go until Jongin came forward and dragged her away from him.

"My name is Jongin now, no more Kai," he told her with a small smile, and she returned it, before hugging his waist and dropping her head on his chest. She probably didn't want him to squeeze the hell out of her like Sehun did.

Yixing's hug made me smile. He rocked her from left to right, as if cradling a baby, and I could hear her letting out a giggle as well. I found my heart at ease.

Kyungsoo came forward then, getting pushed by Xiumin who had a large smile on his face at his mischievous action. Hani noticed Kyungsoo before he could retreat behind Jongdae, hiding there until Hani forget's about him, but she caught him, and was hugged anyways, he was the only one that his embrace fitted her body the most. They were nearly the same size.

"I remember all of your sarcasm," she whispered in his ears, smiling, and he glowed up red with embarrassment and shyness. At least, he didn't break away from her hug until she let him go to hug the rest.

Luhan gave her a gentle smile before hugging her. He embraced her in the same gentle way his smile was, and she cried again in his embrace, as if getting reminded that we were truly here, with her, hugging her until she's satisfied. He told her something in her ears too, something I couldn't hear and ended up wondering about it all day. It made her laugh though, so I didn't have to think about it all that much.

Jongdae all but scooped her into his arms, twirling her around in circles and making her squeal. He put her down once he was satisfied, and once he did, she almost fell down with how dizzy she was. She scowled when he sniggered at her, before getting all wide-eyed when he lowered himself to smack a kiss on her cheek.

Xiumin scolded him for that, but he was interrupted when Hani tackled him in a giant bear hug, and he almost fell down on his butt. Except he was the strongest of us all, and he could take care of  himself pretty well. Once she finished hugging him, she lifted her arms and buried her fingers through his lavish curls.

"You dyed your hair blonde too! We are matching!"

"Three, actually," we heard a voice say and we all turned to notice grumpy Kris giving us all a scowl. We all created a circle around Hani and forgot about him. I snorted at the audacity. How could we forget about someone as large as him?

"Kris!" she exclaimed excitedly, before pouncing on him and squeezing him to death. The resting bitch face of his shifted until he was suppressing on a smile, and we all cooed at him, making him flush red. He ignored us, however, once Hani tried to tip toe to reach his hair, her eyes full with awe and amazement.

"It suits you the best," she told him, whispering, and he bent down to whisper something in her ears as well.

"I complied to your promise. I took care of them all."

-

We sat around a big circle in the café Hani worked at. Her boss gave her an hour break after seeing the state she was in (also the glare Sehun, Jongin and I directed him to dare him to refuse to her complies) and I had never been this complete in my life.

We were directed to a table that could fit all of us with one more empty seat. Hani was resting her head on the fastest boy who made it to sit beside her, who happened to be Jongdae. I was sitting right across them, and when she saw me watching the two, she sent me a gentle smile.

"It took two years to find you because we didn't remember you," Luhan explained once Hani asked the question we were all sure she'd ask, and her eyes snapped to his immediately. He was sitting in my line, facing the other seven chairs in front of us. I had the misfortune to sit beside the empty chair. "We genuinely didn't, at first, at least, but we all knew there was something missing, instantly."

"I gave my mother a scare when she came inside my room," Sehun shared with a smile, recalling what happened in his memories. "The minute I opened my eyes and was in this place, I knew there was something wrong, I just didn't know what it was. My mother wondered why I was strange since apparently I always wake up before her."

"Do you feel like they're your families? I mean, are you connected to them?" Hani shot a question at the mention of Sehun's mother, and we all nodded immediately.

"We do, we even have memories of them and our siblings which makes it a lot easier to adapt," Baekhyun added, peering at her from his seat beside Luhan Hyung.

"I have an annoying younger sister, now that I remember my older memories, I never did have a sister before," Kyungsoo said, snorting, and Jongin whom was beside him nudged him in his side.

"Cut the crap Soo, you adore her."

"Never said I didn't," the two grinned at each other, and Hani watched them confusedly.

"We feel attached," I found myself blurting when I saw her face, and she whipped her head towards me, paying me full attention. "To the people in our current lives, we feel attached to them, like we have known them our entire life, which I'm thankful for, because I thought I'd have to fake my feelings once the spell worked itself to give us a new start."

"Do you feel comfortable? Like, you don't hate it?" she asked me, furrowing her eyebrows in worry, and I nodded, smiling.

"No, we don't hate it. It feels normal, and we feel like they're truly our families. It was all okay except for that empty feeling we have within us whenever we are alone, or when everyone is quiet."

"After one year of feeling utterly lost," Xiumin hyung shared, leaning against the table and crossing his arms. "The memories started to barge in our heads."

"I didn't even know I knew him before, and we attend the same university," Luhan pointed at Xiumin with a small smile, and Hani followed their gestures with her eyes attentively.

"I was in China, to be honest," Kris hyung raised his hand to gather our attention, and I straightened in my seat. "If Tao hadn't found me first, I wouldn't have known that what I'm seeing in my head are memories, not rubbish my mind was throwing at me."

"I remembered you first," Baekhyun said, looking at her with a small smile, and Hani returned right away. "And I think it was because I'm the first card you've bonded with. You were also the first face to pop into my head, and then came the boys."

"We didn't know what the heck was going on to us," Jongdae told her with wide eyes, reminiscing. Jongin, whom was beside him, nodding vigorously to aid his brother. "Jongin and I are from the same family, we are brothers in this.. place.. too. We knew there was something wrong with us immediately."

"At least you had someone with you," Kyungsoo let out a scoff, taking a sip from his drink. "All of us were alone, and we thought we were going through a phase or something. My dad even took me to see a shrink."

"You were taken to see a psychiatric? Kyungsoo, is it rude to laugh?" Hani said, and despite asking to laugh, she was already giggling. Kyungsoo shot her a glare immediately, but there was a twinkle in his eyes that was so obvious in his eyes.

"I was the first one that knew what was happening," I stated, and all of them turned to look at me. I patted my chest proudly. "I was the first one who knew what was going on, as my memories were the fastest to occur, and always on long clips. I immediately went to search for the others."

"He and I are the only two who were born into a rich family," Chanyeol snickered easily, a huge smile on his face. Hani gave him a smile, a wondrous expression on her face due to her not getting used to Chanyeol hyung not stuttering. It was amusing to follow her facial expressions. "He found me first, and we went to find the rest together. The reason he was the one to call out to you because he was the one who figured this all out."

"It was only fair, to be honest," I pompously raised my nose in the air, and Hani giggled.

We all turned to see her laughing, a similar smile growing on all of our lips, and I found myself blurting.

"We'll not leave you now that we found you, I promise."

"We all do," Joonmyeon was quick to add, giving her a soft smile. The girl broke into a small smile of gratitude, and while I watched, I found I don't remember that feeling I had when she wasn't with us. I found that even then, I didn't want to ever feel lost ever again.

We liked being complete, and that was by being alongside Hani, till eternity.

-

Author note.

Now you'all will have a huge grin on your faces XD don't suppress it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
95.4K 4K 36
(Y/N) has never been normal, but she wanted to be Her twin brother, D.O, and herself have always had something special. They can see ghosts. D.O lea...
7.7K 330 47
I knew him since we were kids. I loved him. I did everything for him. I wished that he was more like me. Our grandparents made us get marry at 18. He...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...