Adiya one shots

Galing kay keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested Higit pa

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
โœจAnnouncementsโœจ
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Married to my master Pt 2

3K 93 20
Galing kay keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
Rudvisk

So I am continuing the Married to my master..... Here is Part 2.

I repeat all of this is fictional and I support no sort of slavery. This is a fictional arena please don't take it to your heart and bash.

.Unedited.

Enjoy!

***

It's been three days, exact three days since that night. The one night Zoya would never forget. The soft drunk whispers of her master, the hot touches and those soft lips crashing on her. Everything about her master and that night has her in spell. It's not like it was the first night her master had been intimate with her but was the first time she felt her master was there with her. Truly, there with her in those hazy moments. But she worries she maybe wrong in her assumptions.

She remembers the next morning how anxious and bashful she felt. The way her mind was racing a mile per minute thinking of how Adtiya Hooda, her master will react to their last night shenanigans. By the time the clock had striked 10 in the morning, she had come up with hundred different ways her master would react. But the shock to her system came later in the day as ignoring the whole night as it didn't happened was never in any of her options.

Broken and completely disheartened Zoya had managed to bring up the topic with her Master for three days, but it was like speaking to a wall,she couldn't get a word through before he would shout on her, scold her for disturbing him and when one night Aditya had slammed the door of his office right on her face asking her, no no yelling at her to 'get the fuck out of my face', she has sworn to stay clear of him.

But the want to always be with him, care for him and her hunger for some food had always kept her coming back to him.

She sighs pulling out a strand of her hair from above before blowing it up. She had decided to not remove the topic again, only if her master does as she doesn't want her master angry.

Although, she likes the way he looks hot when his eyes are teared, nose flaring and pure anger blazing towards her.

Her master is hot after all.

She picks up her phone and calls her master, wanting to talk to him since he had gone to work since morning. She knows she is going to get an explicit lecture on how she disturbed him. But Zoya didn't mind, all she wanted was to hear her master's voice.

"What do you want Zoya?"is the first thing she hears and sighs in relief, He is in a good mood, well mostly his usual self.

" Nothing-"she is immediately cut off by a very annoyed Aditya, who is pressing his forehead not to blow up on her.

"Then why the hell have you called? Didn't I tell you to -" this time she cuts him off rolling her eyes.

"To call me incase of emergency, urgency etc etc. I know,but I - I am your wife, I get to call you whenever I want."

"Zoy-"he says but is cut off, but not by Zoya this time. Zoya's eyebrows furrow as she hears some shuffling and Aditya cursing under his breathe as the phone gets displaced a little.

" What is it?! Not now. "Zoya listens him hiss and she is immediately on her feet, clutching her dress as a weird feeling run in her mind. She hears a female's voice, but isn't able to hear what she is saying.

" Who is there?! "she asks out of curiosity and mild urgency only for the more shuffling to be heard before she hears her master stating " Will meet at home tonight. "and then slamming the phone down.

She shakes her head reliving herself of the uninvited thoughts knocking on her heart and choose to not go too much into it.
.

.
.
.

But despite her hardest efforts from that day she feels the uninvited thoughts creeping, now plaguing her mind as days passes to months.

The last straw to her heart is when one night she hears her master come home late at night. And being too excited to see him, she had hurried towards his room bringing his favorite drink with her knowing he will appreciate it. But gets the shock of her life when she sees her master in a compromising position with his secretary.

Her fragile, little heart is not able to bare the pain of watching them, she drops the drink spilling it all over the floor before rushing out of the room.

She ignores the calls of her master behind her but she couldn't care less. Her heart is broken and she finds herself in room locking it, trying to rid away the images locked in her brain.

However, she cannot get rid of the image in front of her eyes. The way that woman was on her master, their closeness. Her master's hands on that woman's waist. Everything, just pierces at her heart and she cries her little heart out.

She can hear her master cursing and knocking on the door but she doesn't find in herself to move and open it. She knows it will only break her more if she faces him. Worst she doesn't want to meet his warth, judging by the furious banging and his anger blaring through the door. She choose to close her eyes clutching the frame of her master she has to her chest and forcing herself to sleep.

The next day much to Zoya's convience she finds herself walking down to the kitchen. She had stayed put in her room for most of the day, even when her master had called for her numerous times to eat. But she was reluctant and embarrassed to face him.

Now that she thinks about it she feels embarrassed about running away the way she did and creating all the fuss for her master. She can't control her feelings and doesn't want them to hurt or disturb her master anyhow.

As much as the thoughts breaks her more, she can't make her master fall for her. She has given up.

And that shows very well on her face as Aditya looks shocked when she enters the kitchen, eyes down, walking like a zombie and sliding straight on the chair. His eyes roam all over her, she has not wore her usual colorful sarees and coordinating earrings. Nor she has that usual megawatt smile on her face whenever she is called.

It disturbs him to see her in this plain white kurti, no jewellery on her with her eyes all swollen and uncombed long traces. Guilt creeps in him, has been with him since the woman he had seen Zoya run away like that. That incident had shaken him as never ever in his life he had felt so helpless with her. Never ever she had been this silent with him, ignoring him and not even looking at him.

He tries to talk to her about what she wants to have for lunch, but gains no reply. It pains him as she doesn't even look up at him, her head down as she answers his questions.

Tired and guilty he quietly cooks for both of them turning away from her.

After the fifteen minutes of silence where he is cooking and she is watching him with tears in her eyes as all hopes of having him are lost on hers.

She always knew that woman was a threat, having seen her with him countless times. She feels like a fool not having noticed them before.

She plays with her food not having any appetite left even though she was hungry minutes ago.

Aditya watches her as he slides next to her.

Unable to control the torment in him. He blurts out, placing his knife and fork away turning towards her who is just as startled to hear him.

"Zoya, it's not how you think it is."

"Hun?"

Zoya watches as her master starts explaining hurriedly. She shifts facing him as he pulls his seat closer to her
"You didn't see me pushing her away. Yo-ou saw her with me. But before you came, she was trying to force herself on me and I was trying to get away. You saw us at the wrong time."

"Mast-" she tries to stop him but he doesn't let her.

"I am not having any kind of relationship wi- I - - I fired her! I had enough of her, I had nothing but professional relationship with her. But guess she didn't - I should have done that a long time ago. I am.. I am so sorry Zoya, I made you cry." he says, words in his heart pouring out all at once. He is not sane when she is not with him.

He needs her to always be with him. His need for her is above everything, even above him.

"I - you fired her??" she asks in shock at this news. She can't believe her master would fire that woman. Her heart beats faster as a joy of that woman not in their lives anymore runs through her.

Aditya nods smiling apologetically as he continues, his eyes red rimmed with emotions. He doesn't want to loose his Zoya"Yes I did.I am sorry Zoya, I am really sorry. I haven't been a good man to yo-"

Zoya cuts him off cutely, placing her delicate fingers on his lips preventing him to go further. She can't hear her master pleading like that. Her eyes water as she hurriedly starts

" No! Don't say that Master. Don't apologize at all. It's not your fault. She came on you! She is the bad person! You.." the anger and jealousy in her burst as she talks about that woman.

It's all her fault! Devil woman!

She shakes her head, her hands moving down his lips and now clutching his thigh as she continues, forever grateful to her master "You have been so good to me master. Married me when I had no one, took care of me, I am sorry. I am sorry master for always bothering you. I always disturb you, never listens to you. Now, I know why you are always annoyed at me. I -"

It's his time to cut her off as he caresses her hair softly, putting back the lose strand fallen on her eyes behind her ear as he speaks, his voice all soft yet determined

"No Zoya you have every right to be angry with me. I always scold you and I do. But I don't like when you are like this."he cuts himself as he watches tears roll down his Zoya's face.

" Don't do that. "he instructs, his voice hard just like whenever he gives her instructions.

" What? "she mumbles confused at his sudden words.

He wipes the tears off her cheeks inching closer as he says" Don't cry please Zoya, because you know what? "
Zoya can only nod as she leans on his hand,mesmerized by her master.

Aditya leans closer, their lips few centimeters apart and moves towards her ear sending her heart into frenzy at this closeness as he whispers
" I hate seeing you cry."

" Master"Zoya moans back unable to control herself, lost in everything that is her master. Her eyes now glistening with passion as they are locked with his taking every inch of his face. She clutches his thigh tightly as she watches him coming more closer to him.

But the next words are what cures Zoya completely as she stares back at him.

"I remember everything"

"Hun? Really? "she jumps a little, excitement oozing to her because finally she is getting an answer. And her master remembers??! She feels floating in the sky.

Aditya chuckles at her sudden mood change and his eyes soften at her brightened face. He cups her cheeks with both of his hands as he reassures her "Yes, yes I do. And I cherish it everyday. I am only yours Zoya.", he whispers making Zoya's heart pound wildly as she settles into his hold.

She breathes deeply taking in him, searching for the truth in his words. She whispers overwhelmed when she notices nothing but truth in his words

" Only my master? "

He nods wiping few tears that escapes her eyes and pulls her towards him, off her chair and on his lap. She settles happily as he sits back straight.

He brings his face closer to her, his eyes blazing with a look that makes her flush as he orders "And I don't want you to ever see you cry. Is that understood?"

"Ne-ever Master." Zoya quickly wipes her face, smiling widely at her master. He always knows how to make her happy.

His one hand runs through her curls while other holds her tightly with him. Zoya hums a little nuzzling her nose with his, loving the proximity she has with her now.

A thought runs through her mind and she jumps a little  "Bu-ut then you don't have secretary anymore."

He chuckles at her adorableness and her worry for him. He caresses her cheeks biting at her jaw as he answers

"I will find someone again. Or you can take that job. You love to be out of the house don't you? "

He looks at her and his heart sings at the happiness that splashes on her face and is bleaming in her eyes "Yes! And I will be with you all the time?" she asks cutely because that is her main priority. Always be with her master

"Most of the time" he answers and Zoya instantly replies "I will take that."

"You are so cute Zoya. I don't know what to do with you" he says crushing her on him only for Zoya to answer him, arousing him to no end.

"the same thing you did that night,master. Felt so good"

With that Aditya slams his lips on hers, making her moan loudly into him. The need for her more powerful than ever.

He will always give her whatever she wants, the needs.

***

And here it is!
It came out a little cute than I wanted it to be. But oh well.

I hope you guys still enjoyed it.

Love
Ri x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.3K 292 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind ๐Ÿ˜… #1 jenhope
74.4K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
1.7K 167 16
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...
33.3K 1.9K 35
After Aditya Hooda returns back to Mumbai,India, his Bestfriend Zoya Siddiqui is more than elated! Join the journey of two people who've realised the...