Fairy Lights [BTS x Depressed...

By scruffie_baby

⚠TW⚠ Y/N is a depressed sophmore who's mom has killed herself after killing your father. Not to mention your... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Ahhh
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
I'm sorry
21
question
omg

18

2.7K 73 55
By scruffie_baby

I walked out of the building getting into the van. I sigh as soon as I sit down.

Jhope sits next to me, "Damn! Y/n is a fucking savage!"

"Shut the fuck up." I say resting my head in my hands.

He flinched witch made me feel bad, "S-sorry...."

He pats my head. "It's okay, just don't worry about it."

I shake my head but keep my mouth shut.

The rest of the guys all get into the van and Jin pulls off. I feel more tired then I thought I was, I guess I really was tired especially because I didn't remember anything from last night.

I look out the window and just listen to the music while the guys talk to each other about things I don't care about.

"Yo, Y/n, you okay?" Hoseok asks.

I nod, "yeah just got a headache."

"Want some medicine when we get home?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No thanks it's not bad."

Hoseok nods and just turns back to the guys, talking with them. I continue to look out the window, soon falling asleep.

Yoongi's POV

Jin parks the van in the 8 car garage. I look over at Y/n who was sleeping, as everyone else files out, I wait to pick her up.

She moves as I pick her up, she loves into my chest.

I smile and carry her inside, jin holding the door open. "Thanks." I say quietly.

I walk upstairs and into my room, setting Y/n on my bed, under the covers.

I lay down next to her, falling asleep myself cause I'm fucking tired.

Her arms were red as hell, her eyes are squeezed shut. She was wearing my hoodie. She looks scared, which makes me scared.
Her eyes are red when she opens them. I jump back, afraid of what will happen.
"Helppppppppppp." She cries out in a demonic way
I felt something grab my ankle and pull me, causing me to hit my head. "Ow wtf!" I scream out.
She looks over at me, her eyes no longer red, but fully black, as if she were ready to kill me.
I need to wake up! I yell at myself mentally. But I can't. I usaully am able to wake up! Why can't I now?!
"Y/N! STOP THIS ISN'T YOU."
In my head I hear, 'die.'

I shoot up out of my bed, scared as hell. Y/n was sitting on my legs, she looked scared.

"Are you okay?! You were totally freaking out and almost hit me! So I sat on you and you woke up." She says.

"I didn't hurt you did I?!"

She shakes her head, "Are you Okay? What did you dream about?" She gets off my legs and sits criss cross in front of me.

"Just a nightmare, don't worry, okay?" I try to give a reassuring smile.

She shakes her head again, "I'm going to worry cause you yelled at me and told me to stop."

"I-" Y/n cuts me off.

"Yoongi what happened?"

I shake my head, "Lets talk about it in the morning I'm to tired to talk right now."

Y/n gives me a death glare and says, "You always do this..."

"Do what?" I ask with a bit of attitude.

"As soon as you are hurting, you shut me out!" She says.

"You do the exact same thing! You don't let anyone get close to you!" I was starting to yell.

"You try getting abused all your life and tell me how that works out! How you learn to not trust anyone! Learn to cut off people!" She yells back.

"Omfg! Y/n You can't trust anyone?! What about the guys?! What about me?!"

Y/n POV

"Omfg! Y/n You can't trust anyone?! What about the guys?! What about me?!" Yoongi yells even louder.

I shake my head, "Yoongi you don't understand! It's hard to trust people after getting abused all your life! This has nothing to do with you guys not being trust worthy." My voice cracks.

Yoongi stands up and pulls off his shirt revealing scars that were large. "I don't understand really?! The guys and you are the only people who I can trust!"

I shake my head and look down, years sting my eyes. Yoongi sits in front of me, wrapping his arms around me, "Don't cry... I'm sorry, I just.... I don't want you to shut me out... Okay?"

I nod and wrap my arms around him. He tightens his grip around me and kisses my temple.

He soon tells me about his dream.

"I would never enter your brain and tell you to die." I smile.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He says.

"Hey! Drop the attitude!" I say while jumping onto him.

"Bro! Get off I want to sleep." He says pushing me off.

I throw myself over him, "No! You woke me up in the first place!"

"Uggggh." He sits up and throws me to the side, tickling me.

"H-hey!!! Stopppppp!!! Helpppp I'm being tickled!!" I laugh.

Yoongi covers my mouth, "Shhhh!! If you wake up the others your going to get glared at!"

I move his hand off my mouth.  "Oh well, they can suck my-"

I said the last part loud on purpose. There was a bang on the wall and Junkook yells, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

From down the hall i hear Jin yell,  "LANGUAGE KOOKIE!"

I roll off the bed laughing then gasp for air, knocking the wind out of myself.

"Be careful!" Yoongi lectures, helping me up.

I lay down on the bed, then reach over to turn the light off next to the bed.

Tae's POV

I get out of bed, pissed off at Yoongi and Y/n for being so loud last night. I walk down stairs and see them giggling like hell in the kitchen.

"Could you guys be more quieter at two am?"

"Nope!" Y/n smiles at me the looks at Yoongi, continuing their conversation. "Aish! I don't even want to go back to school."

"You'll be fine. Just ignore everyone." Yoongi says eating a strawberry.

"I'm sorry that I can't ignore people like you do." She says.

"Shut up, you'll be fine!" Yoongi says walking passed her and messing up her hair.

"Whatever. Imma go take a shower." She gets up and goes up stairs

I look at Yoongi, "You like her don't you?"

"Tae. Stop."

"No awnser the question!"

"Tae. You're really-"

"Really what?! Pissing you off? Cause I'm asking a question?"

"You already know the awnser, so why ask?! Huh?!" Yoongi glares at me.

"Just admit it. And I'll leave you alone."

"Dude! Stop!" 

We argue for about twenty more minutes until Jin comes down, grabbing us both by the ear.

"Now both of you stop!"

"Sorry mom! He started it!" Yoongi smirks.

Jin must have tightened his grip on Yoongi's ear because he shifted his weight, "Owwww!"

"Both of you stop, or I will-"

"What are you guys doing?" Y/n was walking into the kitchen, drying her hair off with a towel.

The rest of the guys were behind her, Jimin throws his arm around her shoulders, "Brotherly fighting, Mom has to get in the middle so they don't throw hands."

"What are you guys fighting about this time?" Namjoon asks.

"Non of your business." Yoongi spats.

Y/n looks at me then at Yoongi. "Hug."

"Excuse me?" I ask, raising a brow.

"You heard me, hug it out. Or I get to throw eggs at both of you." She says.

"No you won't." Yoongi smirks.

Y/n walks over to the fridge pulling out the carton off eggs, grabbing Yoongi, pulling him outside, and sits him next to the fence, she walks about 20 feet to a table, pulling out to eggs and throws one at Yoongi.

She purposely misses. "Wanna bet? Next time I won't miss."

Yoongi nods then runs inside.

Y/n was laughing as she walks back inside, "Now hug."

Yoongi hugs me then runs upstairs quickly followed by Y/n jumping onto his back.

Y/n's POV

Yoongi and I hung out for the rest of the day until I got a call from JB.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Y/n, there's going to be a party in the woods wanna come?"

"Yes! When is it?"

"In 30 minutes, put on jeans and a sweatshirt. I'll come pick you up." He says.

"Okay!!" I smile and hang up, "Yoongi can I borrow a sweatshirt?"

"Sure, where you going?"

"To a party. JB is going to pick me up."

"Just be careful." He says handing me a black sweatshirt.

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
91.5K 6K 20
yoonseok. ❝we're like fucked up soulmates. a mentally ill romeo and juliet.❞
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~
62.8K 2.5K 17
- Book 2 out of 3. - Trigger Warning: Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, etc. - Jimin fell into depression and anorexia. He tried to take his own life a fe...