Lost In Time

By wolf_16

This story is for 17+ only ! contains - demons and angels - magic - alcoholic drinks -epic battles This is... More

The beginning
TimeKeeper
The key
A crazy man and illusions
Nice to meet you, i hate you more
Time to go home
A boy and his terrible climbing skills
The masks we hide
A father stalking his daughter
King Light
"Its not like that!"- Seishin
Strange sounds in the dark
Where is the Princess?!
I am ok, don't worry about me
Raziel and drunken sadness
A talk with Wine
A day with Lucca
Awake at midnight
Stitches
Amnesia
Training
Why are you keeping this secret?
"I just can't let her go."
Goodbye Raziel
The battle
Secret get away
Is it a dream or reality?
The OverLord
The Arranged marriage
Sakkaku and the box
The Interrogation
Dreams and dark wishes
The vacation and a King
An old story.
The magic crystal.
The wolf and the rabbit.
A talk with the Author #1
The Talk.
Alone in the cold world.
Erase the mistakes.
The death and the maze.
Kira's death and the jail
A talk with the Author #2
The Creators, Pt.1
The Creators, Pt.2
Laine is drunk.
Forever lost
The final chapter
Thank you, the end.

Magic Memories

7 2 0
By wolf_16

-Play music now-

"Alva.."  the figure shook Alva "alva!" Alva awoke to smoke around them, Sebastian was shaking him, "You need to get out, you need to go find Ghost!" He yelled over the flames and the sound of walls breaking.

"W.." Alva paused to open his eyes, his pale sibling took his arm and forced him to stand.

"You have to get out of here!" Sebastian raised his voice in fear, he grabbed Alva's hand and started to run towards a door, they were in a white room with testing tubes and a lot of blood on the floor, Alva was confused, but more than anything, exhausted, he longed to see Raziel again.

Alva started to cry, "I just want to go home!" He yelled as he started to fall to the ground, Sebastian quickly picked him up and ran towards the door.

Alva buried his red face in his hands, "Put me down!" He yelled, he couldn't breathe, his tears made it impossible for him to breathe normally.

Sebastian didn't reply, he ran to the door, then Alva realized they were headed to another building.

He couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to be free; free to live again.

They got to a building that was black, Tamashī was waiting there for Alva.

Allisson was by the door, Leo was standing by her. Leo was leaning to the side, Allisson looked worried, She quickly shut the door and locked it.

Alva was set down, he let his weak body fall to the floor, "Why are we here?" He asked as his eyes widened, trying to let the light in so he could see around him.
He felt around him.

"Alva, little Alva.. listen carefully.." a strange voice echo around the room.

Alva transformed back into a Lion, he couldn't see anything in the room. He couldn't stand, he was too tired. He focused on trying to breathe.

"Ok." He replied, his breaths were short, but soon came back or normal.

"We were once apart of a great city, the Creators made us, we were called the Timekeepers, there were 3 creators, the first was Evil, then Good, they were male twins, they balanced everything out. Then the third one was a female, she was in charge of the boys, she had good and evil in her, but most of all, she had love. They called her Katalin, meaning Pure.

One night she was murdered, Evil blamed Good for not watching the gate, for he fell asleep and forgot to lock the gate. Evil threw out Good and took over the throne, but without mercy or Light Evil would soon turn to ashes.

Then the Monster came, all TimeKeeper's except the grandchildren of Katalin were killed.

Though they thought, Evil never died, Evil can't die, so Evil wants revenge for killing the Timekeepers and for Katalin, so he used the souls of the old Timekeepers to make his pawns, it's like a chess game to him.

-Don't you get it.. He created us to kill the ones you love! -

When he created you we had to do something before he corrupted your soul completely, there had to be a piece of good left in us to give you you...

-We were dead a long time ago, our souls are corrupt, that's why you need to get out of here...-

To make sure you were safe Ghost was sent to protect you..

-We are dead, gone, no longer here.-

I'm sorry, we are not real, this whole time we have been in your mind, there was no maze, that was Master who put that illusion in your mind to kill you, we couldn't let you die, not again.

You have to go back to the Timekeeper, here..." the voice stopped, then a bottle with a light blue liquid in it was rolled over to Alva.

He looked up, his hair fell over his eyes, "I don't understand.. why keep me alive? Are all of you dead?" He asked, he felt a cold hand on his right shoulder.

He looked back to see Leo, but he looked different, like a ghost, or even a phantom.

"I'm sorry brother, you have to go. Forget about us, when the time comes we will return." He held out his hand for Alva to stand up, he turned into his Human form and picked up the bottle, then he saw a figure walk towards him, Leo disappeared.

Ghost was now visible, "Let's go home Alva." Ghost said with a different tone in his voice, he looked more serious than normal, he leaned closer and took a deep breath, then he looked at Alva, "I'm sorry you had to find out like this." Ghost whispered, he held Alva's hand and slowly lead him to the portal.

-MeanWhile-

Cassiel, Raziel and Sakkaku arrived at a castle, Allisson showed them to the door, but she didn't enter, it was forbidden for a shattered soul to enter the castle.
Sakkaku waited outside with her.

Cassiel looked around, "This place looks really creepy." She said under her breath, the walls were black, like an illusion, there were bright white doors ahead of them, it looked like a throne room.

They got to the doors, then the doors opened on their own, "Don't you think it's strange for no one to be here?" Raziel asked, she looked at Cassiel, She looked calm.

Cassiel walked forward into the room, "They are here, there just phantoms." She replied.

"Phantoms?" Raziel asked as she pulled out her sword.

"You can't see them, at least not yet." Cassiel said with a cold voice, she looked at the throne.

Then a voice started to laugh, "So you found me, what brings you here on a day like this?" The figure said, by the sound of Its voice it sounded like a male, then it walked towards her, a man, close to 7 feet tall was now in view, he had long, black hair, it was to the floor, his eyes were matching Sakkaku's.

"I want the book back!" Cassiel raised her voice, she started shaking, she could feel his eyes watching her soul.

"Are you sure you want just the book?" He asked as he walked closer.

"Get back!" Cassiel raised her voice.

"What is happening?" Raziel asked.

He looked over at Raziel, "Why is the child here?" He asked, he slowly started to walk over to Raziel, she suddenly fell to her knees, Cassiel stepped in front of him.

"Stop." She said as she held out her hand, her hand almost touched him, "Katalin?" He asked as he looked at Cassiel.

"Just give me the book." Cassiel replied.

"You don't want to know who killed your mother?" He asked.

Cassiel let her hand fall down to her waist, "N.." She paused.

"Your father is still alive." He replied.

Cassiel's eyes widened, "Let's go Raziel." She said with an angry tone in her voice.

She grabbed Raziel's hand and left.

-Later-

Raziel walked into a room, "Lucca, I'm bac-.." she paused.

"Oh my love, I love you so much.." Lucca was holding a girl's hand, but as soon as the girl turned around to see Raziel standing in the doorway she could tell it was Laine, in her clothes...

"Crap." Lucca said with a panicked voice. "Welcome back?" Lucca stumbled over the furniture to hug her, "Uh.. ok then." Raziel replied.

"I'm fabulous, I know." Laine stood up and dusted himself off.

Then a boy ran into the room with a strange man, "Raziel!" He yelled, then he hugged her.

Raziel recoiled, Lucca stepped in between them, "Do we know you?" Lucca asked Alva and Ghost.

Alva looked at Ghost, "They don't remember us." Ghost replied to Alva's sad face.

Alva looked back to Raziel, "You have to remember me, I'm Alva!" Alva raised his voice.

"I don't know you." Raziel replied slowly, she looked at Lucca.

"Oh please, Mum!" Alva started to cry.

"Sorry sir but you got the wrong person." Lucca said as he looked confused.

Alva wiped his tears away and dropped the bottle, "Let's go Ghost." He said, Raziel picked up the bottle, then she opened it, the blue magic burst into the air, restoring Everyone's memories.

"Alva!" Raziel yelled, he looked back, she ran and hugged him, "I missed you." She said, "You remember me?!" He started to cry again.

"Of course, how could I forget my little Alva?"

He smiled, "I missed you too Mum."

-To be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 27 32
Angels and demons, the classic dichotomy of good and evil. It's easy to leave it at that, but have you ever met one or the other? If you could, would...
99 9 30
The world is dying. Heaven and Hell have broken and collapsed, creating a post-apocalyptic landscape that is part purgatory, part platonic world of i...
307K 22.3K 35
- You cannot pretend forever. - While the demons have started gaining ground in the war once again, they are still falling behind when it comes to p...
42 1 8
Nineteen year old Anna Preston appears to lead a life typical for a young woman in modern-day America. But she has a secret. For the past three yea...