Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
The x Secert x Part2
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2

1.4K 51 24
By YukiCrimsonPh

"If you really want to do it, do it properly." the brat said as he push me down to the floor. "Let's have some fun shall we?" he smirked a bit before licking his lips as he stare devilishly into my eyes.....it can't be....he...he's the real deal! This really is FEITAN!!!!!

"..." my face burst red as I quickly face the side, to try and hide my face...but it seems he wouldn't let me. He click his tongue once before grabbing my jaw and forcefully turning me his way.

"W-what?" I said as he just stare deep into my eyes. It became a bit awkward....As he lets go of my jaw I slowly push myself up a bit to sit properly on the floor. Honestly, i felt that something was off with him....he would just let me go like this?....

"AH! there you are" Shalanrk rush over towards me. "What are you doing on the floor?" he asked. I look over slightly at the brat before turning back to Shalnark.

"...nothing...." I replied.

"Ah okay. Well, the boss kinda wants you back so..." he gave me a dry laugh.

"Got it." I said as I gave him a smile.

"Cool!" Shalanrk then turn his back towards me and start walking towards the door. As I was about to get up, I felt a slight tug on my turtle neck.

"HYAAAAAA!!" I screamed.

"Yuki?!?! What's wrong?" SHalanrk quickly rushed over with a worrisome expression on his face.

"...N..Nothing..." I forced myself to say. How can I tell him...how can I tell him that my neck was licked by the brat!?!?! "a-anyways let go..." I quickly got up and rush downstairs to where everyone was.

Feitan's POV

She rushed down to where everyone was and Shalanrk followed her.

"Ehhh" meh muttered to myself. It might not be so bad after all, being invisible that is....Meh gonna have fun teasing her. Meh let out a sadistic laugh as meh walk down to where she was.

Yuki's POV

I got down and saw a package in Chrollo's hand.

"...You called?" I tilt my head slight as my eyes were still fixed on the package.

"Yes. This package came for you today." He said as he hand me the package.

"Eh? But id didn't order anything" I was really shocked but still accept the package.

"I ordered it, for you" He said as he gave me a gentle smile. At that moment, I could feel the death aura behind me...

"You guys felt that?" Phinks hug himself as he quivers.

""Well, I order it for everyone." Chrollo added.

"eh?"

"Just a change of clothes for the day. Elaine was complaining so I thought I get everyone something new to wear once in a while." He said. Chrollo was really thoughtful. I hug the package and smile at  him.

"Thank you" I said gently.

"Let's go change!!!!!" Nobunaga was all pumped up and rushed off to change. Everyone else slowly followed.

~~~~~~

I finally got to my room...well...it's more of the brat's room than mine...but we share it anyways.... I took the clothes out of the package and start undressing, I took off my turtleneck shirt along with my leather pants. I held out the outfit Chrollo pick out for me and hesitated a bit before putting it on. It was a leather body-fit turtleneck dress, it has long sleeves, zip at the front (from the top of the turtleneck to my bellybutton) and the dress is pretty short...although it has black lace at the end. I worn the high knee-socks and put on my usual boots to finish off.

"I guess this is fine" I muttered to myself.

"You're gonna go out like this?" The brat whispered from behind.

"Wha!!!" I quickly push him away. He should wear a bell around him...always disappointing and appearing out of the blues.

"Eh...not bad" His glare starts from my head, tracing down to my feet and back up again.

"yeah...I should get back to them" I said as I walk towards the door. I try to avoid the brat as much as possible...well, trying to avoid being along with him.

"..." out of nowhere the brat push me forward, pressing up against the door.

"What are you-!?!" I panic as the brat pin me against the door with is body weight, and with his other hand, he slowly reach to the front to slowly unzip me. "L-Let me go!" I shouted as I try to fight him back but he didn't listen. He lower mt dress down to shoulder length and tug my hair up.

"heh" he let out a small laugh before biting the back of my neck.

"KYAAA!!!" I screamed. It hurts...it stings.... He bite down on me so hard that blood oozed out. He..he should really stop leaving scars on me. I have countless of scars from him already, I don't need more. "S...Stop....ha..S-St...op" I tried to say but the more I speak, the more it hurt.

"..." he slowly lets go. "Stop?" he scoffed. "Why you want meh to stop which your turn on by this?" He whisper devilishly into my ears as he trace his fingers up my thighs.

"Turn-! I am not!!" I flustered a bit before pushing him away.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yuki, are you kay? I heard you scream" Shalanrk knocks on the door.

"I-I'm fine!" I quickly replied. I grab a large band aid from my bag and quickly place it over the wound before zipping up. "SOrry for the wait!" I open the door and drag Shalanrk back to everyone.

"Sorry for the wait!!" both me and Shalanrk shouted once we entered the room. I look around and saw that everyone was dressed up nicely.

"Are we going to an auction or something?" I ask Chrollo who was in a suit with his hair down.

"Maybe~" he said playfuly. I smile in return.

"Your...pretty pale..." Phinks said as he pointed to my legs .

"Isn't that sexual harassment?" Shizuki said.

"What? no! I-" before Phinks could say his excuse, Shizuku , Nobunaga, Shalanrk and Macchii gathered around Phinks and gave him an intense glare.

"pay attention to meh" out of nowhere the brat whispered in my ear and he place his hand on my butt. My whole body flinched as I try to hold in my voice.

"hm? Are you okay?" Kalluto asked. "Your face is red..."

"Ah...I'm fine....." I manage to say. "I'm fi-Kyaaa!!!!" before I could repeat my answer, I felt his finger pressing hard against my backdoor over the panty.

"Yuki?!" Everyone was shocked. Chrollo quickly rushed over to catch me as my leg give up.

"...You should go rest" Chrollo slowly carry me, bridle style, and took me back to my room.

"...Sorry..." I said to him before he left the room.

"It's fine. " he gave me a smile before closing the door behind him.

*Sigh* I slowly reach for the doorknob ready to lock the door when...

"How many times meh have to say?!!" The brat pushed me against the door and tear my panty.

"WHA!!!" I try to cover my private part with both of my hands but the brat wouldn't allow it. He pin my hands on the door. He didn't waste any time at all...he took out his hard rode and slam it in me with out any warning.

"O-out...take it out!!!" I scream for him to take it out of me. His thrust were forceful and deep that it hurt a bit.

"Shut up" the brat said.

*knock Knock*

"Yuki! are you alright?" Shalark was at the door once again. Both me and the brat were really shocked. I...I got to make everything seem normal...yeah...

"I'm fine" I quickly said out loud.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup-HAA!!" The brat took this chance to tease me. As I was answering Shalanrk he thrust his hard rode in and out of me, making my voice uncontrollable.

"Yuki?!?!" Shalnark try to open the door to come to my aid but I was at the door blocking it.

"....ha...ry...s-sorry....i-it's ...kya..ha...n-nothi..ing...it's nothin" I try to make my voice seems as normal as possible.

"...okay....If you need me just call " he said.

"ok" I replied and quickly bite my arm so that I won't let out my moans. As I heard his footstep fainting away I let go of my arm. "You...." I glare at the brat.

"What? You like it didn't you?" He smirked.

"Huh?"

"You squeeze me so tight, like you're begging for more" he whispered in my ear.

"T-Thats not true!!" I defend myself.

"Heh" the brat laugh and throw my body to the wall near the door. He then turn me forward so that we are facing each other. The brat slowly took off his bandana and his shirt, I took this chance and go for it. With my two free hands, I quickly touch his chest.

"..."

"..." We both look at each other in silence. "...Like what you see?" the brat smirked as I gave him a cheeky smile back.

"Well see" I said as I nullify the invisible spell. "...There..."

"..Tsk" the brat click his tonuge.

"You like being invisible?" I ask him straight out.

"Yeah, meh get to tease you more in public" he said it without hesitating at all. I blush deep red as I try and push him away. The brat grab both of my hands and pin it to the wall before giving me a deep forceful kiss.

"Mmmm" the inside of my mouth was burning. I could also feel his rode getting bigger and bigger. As we part our lips, we stare into each other's eyes. "...go..."

"?"

"..let me go..." I said.

"huh?!" the brat tighten his grip.

"...I won't run...." I added. The brat hesitated for a bit before letting go of my wrist. I took this chance to wrap my arms around his neck and pull me closer. I dont know why but for some reason....I just want him really bad. "...more...do me more..." I was begging him.

"...ha.." the brat had this really satisfied look on his face as he ram his thick rode in my extremely hard. At that point, I don't care who will hear my moans at all. The brat grab the tip of the zip with his lips and pull the zip down as my breast unveiled to him. He kiss and sucks on my chest leaving hickeys everywhere.

"Yuki, I got you something sweet to drin-" Shalanrk opens the door and was shocked by what he saw. He wasn't the only one...both me and the brat were shocked.

"..."

"..."

"..." there was a really awkward silence before we all came to our senses.  I screamed and cling closer to the brat so that Shlanark wouln't see me .

"AH!! S_SORRY!!!" Shalnark said as he wave his hand rapidly in front of his face.

"Oi, You better have a reason for interrupting!!!" the brat let out his deadly aura.

"Fei!?Ah...yeah...Sorry!!" Shalnark quickly close the door and rush out.

Shlnark's POV

I lean against the door....What did I just walk into.... So Fei was actually here this whole time....I can't believe it....not only that but both Fei and Yuki are doing it....

"Oi!" Phinks wave his hand as he walks closer and closer. "IS Yuki okay?" he ask from afar.

"YES!!" I quickly answer and rush over to Phinks. "Lets leave them alone" I said as I push Phinks the other direction.

"them?" Phinks questioned but I didn't say anything further.

~~~~~

After and hour or so, Yuki and Fei both entered the room, dressed in their usual clothes.

"Are you feeling better?" the boss asked.

"...Yeah..." Yuki blushed a bit as she look over to the side while Fei had a really cheeky smirk on his face. I got up from my seat and rushed over to them. Yuki was blushing deep red and was trying to avoid making eye contact with me. As for Fei, he glare at me so hard...I feel like he's gonna drain the life out of me. I ignore it all and quickly wrap my arms around them

"I'm glad both of you are getting along! I hope to an Uncle soon!!" I whisper to them.

"W_WHAAA!A!!!" Yuki pushed me away as she couldn't control her emotion. Her face was so red... almost like a freshly picked tomato.

"Sounds good" Fei muttered as he look over to Yuki.

"Hm? What's going on?" SHizuku asked .

"Oh, It's nothing~" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys in joy this chapter!!!! sorry if it's bad. I try to find the time to write these days. Been really busy with group projects! The next chapter will resume the story so plz stay tune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 227 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
254K 5.3K 66
"Man, and it was going to be my first day at a job, too." - y/n - ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š: - ๐น๐“๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป - ๐‘…๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ - ๐น๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“… - ๐“ˆ๐“‚๏ฟฝ...
50K 894 45
โญ๏ธEdits currently being madeโญ๏ธ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned ๐Ÿ’€ "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...