bnha x reader oneshots

By hxpiness0

This used to be a Bakugou lemon book but I couldn't not write for my babes so this oneshot book includes many... More

Requests - CLOSED!
important a/n
๐Ÿ‹Gym Partners - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Furball and Pomeranian - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Dare - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Deja Vu - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹I am NOT cute. - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: A - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹With This Bite, You're Mine - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹BakuBabe KatSexy - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Laundry Room Rendezvous - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹I've Always Liked You. I Never Stopped Liking You - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Under My Spell - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Mischief at the Halloween Party - Bakugou
Ask me stuff! (No longer accepting questions)
Answering your questions!
๐Ÿ‹With Help From The Sister - Shinsou
๐Ÿ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: B - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Let's Get Baked - Dabi
Not a new chapter sorry! (editing account!)
๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Apology - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œFamily (Snow pt. 2) - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Daddy's Baby Girl - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Day of Love - Bakugou
500 followers Q+A! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
500+ followers Q+A answers! ๐Ÿ’œ (and Hiatus news)
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‹Escaped Prisoner - Kaminari
๐Ÿ’œ Opportunities pt 1 - Sero/Baku/Kiri/Kami/Todo/Deku
๐ŸŒ You Have To Be Quiet - Ashido
๐Ÿ’œPlayful Mood - Kirishima
๐Ÿ’œBeautiful - Todoroki
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽƒWant to see my thunderbolt? - Kaminari
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ“A-Z Kink Challenge: C - Shinsou
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒ“Mystery of the Sea - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒ“Oi, (Y/n), Help Me Practice๐Ÿ - Bakugou

๐Ÿ‹All These Years - Bakugou

17.3K 178 315
By hxpiness0

Requested by the spectacular FakeIsTheNewTrend and HayleyxMcgann 💞💜

*****

Your requests were basically the same thing so I hope you two don't mind that I combined them 😊

*****

Bully!Bakugou x Quirkless!Midoriya!Reader

*****

This is like a month overdue and I'm so sorry it took this long to get out but my friend sent me this INCREDIBLY sexy Bakugou edit on Instagram and lemme just say I'mma thirsty hoe and it resparked my want to write a Bakugou lemon bc damn if I could get pregnant from an edit hot damn would I with this one 🤤🤤🤤

*****

"After all these years and he still ridicules me for not having a quirk?!" You roared to your twin brother, Izuku.

"P-Please... (Y/n)-chan... C-Calm down..." Izuku worriedly said as he moved his hands in a 'calm down' motion.

"I could totally kick his ass any day if he didn't use his quirk!" You continued, completely ignoring him.

Izuku sweat dropped. "A-Are you sure th-that's a-a g..good idea..?!" He panicked.

Honestly, it probably wasn't, but anger fogged your mind to the point where you weren't thinking clearly, so it sounded like a good idea at the time.

"You know what?" You asked after thinking while you paced around the room. "Where is that hoe?! I'd like to give him a piece of my mind!"

"W-Wait!!!" Izuku called for you as he began to follow you once you decided to storm off to look for him.

"Izu-kun, I know that he was our childhood friend before we, or I should say he, got his quirk, but think of all the shit he told us as we grew up together! On the playground, in elementary school... I mean hell even when he told us to "do a favor to us all and go jump off a building"! He has his nerve!"

"B-But (y/n)-chan..! That's in the past now! I'm sure Ka-Kacchan will drop this soon!" Izuku said with a quiver of his lip as he grew more and more anxious.

"Izuku, we're 18! He's been like this since we were 5!! If he hasn't stopped by now, then when will he?!"

You were getting angry. Whenever you called your twin brother by his first name with no honorifics, he knew that that meant to give you your space. But you were about to pick a fight with Bakugou of all people. He can't leave you alone!

"Can't we just... T-Talk to him about th-this..?" He tried compromising.

"I'm sorry Izuku, but I'm too riled up to just "talk to him". I need to do this okay?" You tried telling him, but when you saw how he was still clearly worried for you, you sighed and walked up to him to put your hands on his shoulders. "Look, if you're really that worried over me, then I'll try and go calm myself down in a park or something, and if I still feel upset, I'll call you. Deal?"

He stared into your eyes for several seconds before pulling you into a hug. "Promise you'll call if you need me?"

You pulled away after a couple seconds. "Promise."

Izuku watched you as you walked away and conversed your way until you got to a decently sized park. You started to walk on a brick path until you came by a fountain with a bench just in front of it.

Sitting down, you folded you arms and crossed your one leg over the other. "What changed?" You started to wonder out loud. "I used to be proud to call him my friend, but why did he suddenly become so hostile when I never got a quirk? Quirkless people aren't completely useless!"

"You're right." You suddenly heard. You whipped you heard around to try and see if anyone was there, but alas, you saw no-one.

Now being slightly on edge, you got your phone out of your pocket and gripped it tightly, ready to call Izuku if anything else weird happened.

Deciding you didn't want to stay anymore, you got up and started to walk away. "He's just an egotistical prick who needs to get his head out of his ass." You said, annoyed. "He thinks he's the shit. Man... If only I had a quirk, maybe he wouldn't treat me like shit. Hell even if I did have a quirk he'd probably still think he's better than me, not like he hasn't before..." You mumbled.

"Who says you need a quirk to beat someone?" You heard the voice again. You stopped dead in your tracks as your hairs started to stand and your blood ran cold.

Not even bothering to check your surroundings, you started to speed walk out of the park. You unlocked your phone and hit the speed dial for Izuku's phone. It rang two times before he picked up. "(Y/n)-chan, are you okay?"

"I think I'm fine but I don't know," You said as you decided to take a short cut through an alleyway. "I keep on hearing voices and I'm not sure if I'm hearing things or-"

You were cut off as your phone was thrown from your hand and a discolored purple hand clamped over your mouth, effectively shutting you up.

"I just want to talk," You hear the same voice you heard before chuckle from behind you. "Scream or try to run away, and I'll have to hurt you, but I'd like to avoid that, wouldn't you?" It asked.

Deducing that there is nothing else you can do, you nod your head. You felt the person remove their hand and walk around you until they were facing you. Your eyes widened with horror when you saw who it was. "Y... Y-You're-"

"Join us." He simply said.

"Join.... You? B-But you're apart of that... League of Villains... I can't join a group that does nothing but hurt people..."

"But you hate how you feel like you can't do anything, right? Join us and we can make you feel like you're a somebody, even despite being quirkless." He replied to you in a rather smooth voice.

"You're a villain though. No matter your intentions I can't sympathize with villains..."

You could start to see tiny blue flames coming from his palms. You flicked your eyesight down to his hands, and upon seeing the flames, you started to take slow steps backwards. But with each step backwards, he took a step forwards. "But what you said earlier... You have all this pent up anger inside of you. Isn't it only natural to, I don't know, get revenge?"

"I-I... I d-don't-"

"Oi! Stitch freak! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" You then heard an all too familiar voice come from not too far behind you. Both you and Dabi turn at Bakugou's voice entering and echoing throughout the alleyway.

"Katsuki..." You whispered, catching his attention.

Dabi smirked as he put his flames out. "That's my cue to leave..." He said as he turned and made his silent getaway.

You and Bakugou continued to stare at each other until you turned to fully face him. "Katsuki you jerk!!" You yelled as you stomped up to his figure. "Where have y-"

"What were you doing with him?!" He asked, cutting you off. You stopped and looked at him like he was stupid.

"Are you kidding me right now?! I could've been hurt and possibly kidnapped and the first thing you say to me is "what were you doing with him"?! Do you ask everyone that who comes across a villain? Aren't you supposed to be a hero?!"

He didn't respond.

You scoffed and folded your arms as you shifted all your weight onto one foot. "Please, do NOT tell me that you're jealous of that villain." You spat.

He didn't respond again.

You rolled your eyes and continued to walk up to him. Once you got to him, you took a fistful of his shirt in your hands. "Well say something; do something! Anything!"

You saw him narrow his scarlet eyes at you before he took your face in his hands and smashed his lips against yours. Your grip on his shirt loosened as your eyes widened drastically. You were too shocked to kiss back.

When he broke the kiss and removed his hands from your face, you stepped back a couple of steps before snapping out of your confusion and walking up to him again to push at his shoulders. "What the hell was that?!" You yell. "You show up out of nowhere, don't help me with that villain, and then you kiss me?! You better answer me because I'm really confused right now!"

He tried walking towards you, but you kept on backing up. "No, Katsuki! Answer me first! Why now? Why be nice and kiss me now? Did you completely forget how you treated me and Izuku when we were younger?!"

He took a deep breath in and out. "Isn't it obvious? I like you ya dumbass."

"Yes, like kissing me out of nowhere and calling me a dumbass is going to get me to like you back. And no, it's not. Unless you call bullying and putting down others as liking someone, it's not."

Bakugou sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Shit... I said all of those things to you when we were younger because I thought it would distract me from the fact that I liked you, okay?! I kept on denying how I felt about you and I thought if I just kept on ignoring them then they would go away, but they didn't. I was young, I didn't know what the hell I was doing!"

You started to take steps towards him in disbelief. "Oh and is that supposed to help me feel better?! You made me feel absolutely worthless because you didn't know how to react to your own feelings? Really?! That's not my fault Katsuki! And besides, Izuku was also quirkless, and you bullied him as well, do you like him too?" You say, your voice dripping with sarcasm.

He looked at you dumbfounded. "What kind of logic is that?! Just because I also used to bully him doesn't mean I like him the same I like you! I don't even like that damn nerd!"

You two were about a foot away now.

"That "damn nerd" is my twin Katsuki. If you expect to be in a relationship with me then at least give an effort to be friendly towards him!"

He stared into your eyes, looking between your left eye and your right eye for several seconds. Then, suddenly, he grabbed you by your upper arms and brought your faces dangerously close together. Due to the suddenness, you gasped. He smirked upon seeing your pupils grow larger.

"Does that mean you like me too?" He sultrily whispered.

You eyes slowly travelled down his face until you were staring directly at his lips. "Of course I like you. At first it was just a silly childhood crush, but no matter how many times you bullied me, I couldn't force myself to just completely get rid of this stupid, insane crush I have for you..."

"So why didn't you say anything?"

"Are you kidding? I was so scared of rejection because of how you were treating me. Did you really expect me to do something?"

He looked from your eyes down to your lips. "But if I asked you out now what would you say?"

You took his face in your hands and forced him to look at you. "I say shut up and take me you idiot." You smirked.

You saw his own smirk widen on that stupidly handsome and rugged face of his. "If you say so."

You were about to bring him into a kiss until you felt him turn you around and push you up against the wall of the alleyway, taking your wrists and holding them together with one of his hands behind your back while your cheek was pressed against the wall. With his other hand, he was fiddling with your shorts zipper and buttons. You widened your eyes in slight panic. "W-Wait! Katsuki! When I meant take me... I-I didn't mean here!"

"Too bad. We're doing it here." He growled into your ear.

You looked around frantically. "But won't someone see or hear us?!"

"The alleyway is dark enough as is, and as long as you stay quiet, we wouldn't have a problem." He told you as he pulled both your shorts and your panties down slightly at the same time, just far down enough so he can enter from behind.

After he was able to successfully unzipper, unbutton, and pull his own pants and boxers down, you felt him lean in close to your ear and whisper, "Stick your ass out." So, given how he limited your movement by quite a big amount, you close your eyes and grit your teeth, obeying him.

What happened after that went by rather quickly for you, you suddenly felt him slide himself inside you, and then he took ahold of and gripped your throat with his hand. "Remember, stay quiet you little shit, or else you'll be heard." He told you in a low but intimidating tone of voice.

Not really being to nod your head due to him holding your throat in his tight, but not too tight grip, you croaked out a "Y-Yes..."

After hearing you utter that word, he slowly pulled himself, letting you feel in very accurate detail of how slow he was pulling his dick out of you. You had to fight back the urge to moan out, and you really couldn't do anything besides bite your lower lip, and so when he saw that, he grinned a shit eating grin before practically slamming himself back inside. You were biting your lower lip so hard, you thought you might draw blood at some point during all of this.

"Be. Silent." You barely heard him whisper before pulling and pushing his dick back in in a fast but steady rhythm of thrusting.

You were trying your damnedest not to let your voice slip past your lips, no matter how much you wanted to, you knew Katsuki would stop if you were too loud.

Bakugou dragged his tongue across his teeth in a sense of pride that you were so submissive to him. He leaned in close to your ear again as he slowed the speed of his thrusting to almost a teasingly slow pace. He chuckled as he saw you squeeze your eyelids and bite even harder down on your lip as you had to physically fight your own body, as you really wanted to voice a loud how good he was making you feel. "Look at how much of a slut you're being right now," He whispered into your ear, his breath hitting your earlobe. "...fucking right here in this alleyway, a public place, how fucking dirty of you." He snickered before slowly licking up your ear.

You gained the strength to open your eyes and stare back at him with your lust clouded eyes. Of course, your mind was also fogged, so you couldn't say anything back, and you knew that trying to say anything will only result in you letting out moans instead of any intelligible and discernable words.

Finally getting lost in the pleasure of the squeezing of your core to his manhood, he drastically sped up his thrusting as he also started to bite and leave very noticeable hickies on any exposed skin he could get his lips on, also effectively hiding, or at least quieting, any of his groans that he had let out. You squeezed your eyes shut again as you focused on the pleasurable waves wracking your body.

A lot sooner than you expected, you felt yourself reach cloud 9 with the intense orgasm that hit your body. Bakugou was able to thrust in and out of you for several more seconds before you gasped loudly upon feeling him pull out. You opened your eyes just in time to see him spill out on to the ground of the alleyway.

Finally letting go of your wrists and your throat, he fixed his clothing as you leaned on the wall of the alleyway for support as you felt like your legs would give out at any second.

After he fixed your own clothing upon seeing you haven't done so yet, he spinned you around and once again pressed you against the wall of the alleyway, but this time he began to feverishly make out with you. You were already panting enough from when he fucked you, but having him kiss you so suddenly and so hard like that definitely took your breath away.

Once he pulled away after being satisfied with the passionate French kissing, you started to slowly drag your body down the wall as you became utterly exhausted. But before you could hit the ground, you felt him bend down and pick you up bridal style.

"Rest up baby girl, because when we get back to my house, we're going for a round two."

WRITERS BLOCK I HATE YOU

*****
(a/n: I AM SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT IVE HAD SO MANY DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS AND PROBLEMS WITH SCHOOL AND IVE HAD A WRITERS BLOCK FOR WEEKS NOW UGH I FEEL TERRIBLE I SOWWIE *coughs* also me and my wifey have been listening to um, these audio files on soundcloud and I was SO weirded out like C R I N G E and that also kinda ruined the mood so I'm sorry 😭)

I AM SO STRESSED OUT RN SOMEONE PLEASE END MY SUFFERING

Edit 11/15/18: some people have been asking for the edit I was talking about, it's from Instagram so I just copied the link so hopefully this works ?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0JjwqATvm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b3pjaawap66m
Just in case it doesn't work it's from koge.phantomkitty posted Nov. 5th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...
516K 13.1K 55
Love story man! Angst, drama, tears, everything! #2 in bakugoxreader 1/5/2020 #18 in bakugoukatsuki 1/5/2020 #5 in bakugoukatsuki 1/8/2020 #4 in baku...