Love at first sight

By tobelaideisreal

Mary has been traveling for the past year but while she was gone a new boy, Francis Valois, came to school. N... More

The Return
The Party
The Game
The Boat
The Library
The Deal
The Smoothie
The Talk
The Store
The Car
The Rose Petals
The Necklace
The Freezer
The Dinner
The Hotel
The Texts
The Voicemails
The Deer
The Hospital
The Release
The Coat
The Plane
The Drinks
The Bags
The Video
The Background
The Paint
The Sweaters
The Bus
The Sandals
The Butter
The Shoe
The Alarm
The Crowns
The Light
The Candy
The Rain
The Beach
The Cheese
The Crabs
The Tray
The Bow Tie
The Tutor
The Top
The Tea
The Dog
The Dalmatian
The Blanket
The Secret
The Backseat
The Suitcases
The Breath
The Pasta
The Garden
The Breeze
The Shoes
The Buckle
The Feternity
The Balcony
The Loft
The Water
The Ball
The Uber
The Drink
The Memory
The Bottle

The Tent

353 9 1
By tobelaideisreal

Mary's point of view
I woke up and my head hurt like crazy. What the hell did I do last night? I lifted my head on Francis's Fire fighter hat fell off onto the pillow. I looked at Francis and he was drooling face down on his pillow. I looked down and I was still wearing my underwear and a tub top. He was wearing a shirt but the blankets covered the rest. He wouldn't have had sex with me when I was that drunk. I got out of bed and went down stairs to get a glass of water. I took some medicine to help with my head ache. I took the glass back upstairs and got back in his bed. "Mhm I was wondering where you were." He smiled "I'm hungover." I said "I know." He whispered, I looked into his eyes and remembered everything that happened. Us dancing, the drinking, the piggy back ride, him not taking advantage of me. "I love you." I said "I love you too, and I would kiss you but you will taste like bad breath and beer." He smiled " Your a really good guy." I said "What are you talking about?" He asked "You didn't have sex with me last night." I said "Of course I didn't, you were so drunk I would be taking advantage of you." He said "And that's why I love you so much." I said "I would never do anything to you if you weren't contesting or you were drunk." He said "I know." I said "Do you need anything?" He asked "I took some medicine, I'll be fine." I said "sure?" He asked "Yes." I said then kissed his cheek. "Wanna pack to go camping?" He asked smiling "I will stay in bed recovering while watching your cute little butt pack." I giggled "Mhm okay." He laughed, he got out of bed and smacked his butt. "Saucy aren't we?" He smiled "Very." I giggled, he smiled then put his hiking back pack on his bed. He put in his phone charger and laptop. Then he grabbed a bunch of warm clothes then all his bathroom stuff. Including the same hair spray I use. It's so funny. He grabbed a portable charger and flash lights and blankets and other stuff you need for camping. "Do you have an air mattress or do I need to bring one?" I asked "I have one that inflates itself." He said "Fancy." I smiled "Very." He smiled "Francis." I said "What?" He asked "I don't have a hiking bag." I said, he didn't respond he went in his closet the came back out with another hiking back pack. "Thank you." I smiled "Your welcome." He smiled then kissed my cheek. "I'm going to go pack." I said "Meet at my truck in half an hour?" He asked "Yeah sure." I said getting out of bed. "And your dad knows we're leaving right?" He asked "Yeah, he's pissed that I'm not seeing my mom but I don't care." I said "Okay." He kissed my forehead. I put a shirt on over my little amount of clothing. I wrapped my hands around Francis's back and kissed his jaw from behind. "See you soon." I smiled "See ya." He kissed my forehead. I walked out then over to my house. Max started barking as I unlocked the door. "Hi buddy." I smiled, he followed me up the stairs and jumped on my bed.
Hours later
"Mary, wake up." He said "Mhm what?" I asked "were here." He said "Really?" I asked, I looked out the window and there was a crystal clear lake with a beautiful forest behind it. "It's gorgeous here." I said "I know." He said "Are we going to have to walk awhile?" I asked "Nope." He smiled at me. "Why not?" I smiled "Because I know a spot." He smiled "Okay." I smiled, he held my hand and I kept looking out the window. After a couple minutes we were like at the top of a mountain. "Wow." I said "Come on." He unbuckled his seat and ran over to the passenger side. I took my belt off and he opened the door for me. "Why thank you." I smiled jumping in his arms, he wrapped his arms around my waist. He walked over to a cleared area and it was really pretty. "Tent here?" He smiled "Yes." I smiled, he took the tent out of this huge bag. He set it up and it was huge. While he staked it down I put the air mattress in it. I pressed a button and it filled up with air. I took blankets and sheets and pillows and nicely made the bed. I laid down and Francis came in. "Come here." I held my arms out, he came and laid on top of me and held me close. "Thank you for coming with me." I whispered pressing my lips against his ear, he lifted his head and faced me. "Of course I did, I love you." He said then kissed me. "I love you too." I said "You know, I don't think we brought bathing suits but it's pretty hot and there is a lake right down there." He smiled "Yes there is." I smiled "So Do you wanna go swimming?" He smiled "Let's go." I smiled, he held my hand and we ran down to the beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 815 80
~Reign AU~ It's been two years since the death of King Henry, a year after the death of King Francis. French court thrives, however, with empire, a p...
3.4K 49 8
~Reign AU~ In one version of reality, everything went well. He left her, but he returned, bringing with him a lifetime of trouble that she would fore...
6K 225 8
π–πˆπ‹πƒπ„π’π“ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’| Where Jade Hart live turns upside down when she meets Francis Valois the future king of France who can't seem to get her...
27.7K 574 31
A fiction of behind the stage story of Toby Regbo as Francis Valois and Adelaide Kane as Mary, Queen of Scots. Starting in Season 1 Reign. Warning...