My Daddy, Cameron Dallas

بواسطة hayes_the_baee

Abby is a normal 13 year old girl. She loves shopping, food and of course boys. But one thing that isn't so n... المزيد

A day trip to canobie
Meeting the boys
Saying Goodbye
Back Again
Your Adoptiong Who?
Going Home
How much longer?
Movie night
Im sorry
Party?
Silent Treatment
I Love You
Young Love
Hayes Is Mad
Magcon
Going Home
AN SORRY UPDATE SOON
The Man
Whos Your Daddy?
TEDY
Code Red!!
School
Boyfriend
Day To Remember
Interview
Uh oh
Worst came to worst
Leaving day
Our New "Home"
BOSTONN
A Rough Day
Makeup
Home at last
NOT AN UPDATE
Best day with you
Meeting Andrea
A birthday to forget
Last Chapter!!
IMPORTANT
GO READ
IMPORTANT

Home at last

6.3K 121 6
بواسطة hayes_the_baee

This time when I woke up, the boys were all moving around. Cam must have thought I was still asleep because he picked me up.

"Cam I'm awake I can walk" I said getting out of his arms

"Ok Abs" he said closing the car door.

I went to the trunk and grabbed my suit cases and brought them in the house.

"Woah" I said under my breath. Hayes heard and he laughed. All of a sudden a girl with red hair and cat ears came down screaming "IS SHE HERE IS SHE HERE?"

"Mahogany!" Yelled Hayes. All the boys went over and said hi. I just stood there looking at my feet.

"Hi!" I heard mahogany say. I smiled and said "hi I'm Abby!"

Me and mahogany talked for a while an already got close. She gave me here number in case I ever needed her cause she didn't live in the house.

"Wanna see your room?" Cam asked me. I jumped up and screamed "DUHHHH" Cam put his arm around me and we walked upstairs.

"If you don't like it we can change it" Cam said standing next to the door "my room is to the left, Nash's is the the right, and the other boys are all across or down the hall" I nodded and opened the door.

What I saw was perfect. The room was light pink an had dance figures and cheer pictures all around the room. I had a lime green bed spread with pink pokadots and lots of pillow. I had my own bathroom as a huge closet. There was a computer and a desk. Also part of the room had mirrors and a dance bar and a stunt stand and stunt strap. I had stars stuck to the ceiling and a bulletin board. I also had my own balcony! I loved it.

My hands when up to my mouth and tears came out of my eyes. I ran over to then and tried to hug them all at once. It didn't work to well so I then hugged them all separate.

"I love it thank you so much" I whispered to Cam. He looked at me and wiped my eyes and kissed my cheek. I hoped down and jumped on the bed. I ran onto the balcony and saw a amazing view. Then I went back in.

"Were gonna leave you to get settled and put your stuff away and then maybe we can watch a movie?" Suggested Arron. I nodded and the boys left.

I grabbed my suit case and started to put my fancier clothes in the closet and my normal clothes in the drawers. I organized everything perfectly. Then I threw on Nike pros, a sports bra and crop top and went down stairs.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

155K 3K 30
This is a story about a girl named Jessica she is 13 year old she has been in the orphanage since she was 4 and has never been adopted. But this is...
14.4K 365 40
--Quick warning. I wrote this when I was 12. It's not very good-- Lisa is 12 years old. She's lived in an orphanage for her whole life. She has long...
55.9K 1.2K 23
I'm Maddie. My parents abandoned me on the streets when I turned 13. I'm 16 years old now. I'm extremely lucky to still be alive. I have walked from...
512K 7.8K 46
Jillian is 5 years old and is an orphan. She thinks that she is never going to get adopted because of how different she is. But that's all going to c...