To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.14 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

2.16

9.2K 354 145
By theanimeoutcast

*unedited*
WARNING: this chapter contains blood, gore, and violence.

A figure was casted in darkness, hands tied to a wooden pillar that was in the center of the dank cellar. The mouth was stuffed with cloth, and the bloodied clothes were torn to the side, leaving the person stark naked in the cold damp chamber.

The day after Fan Jiahao confessed, Zhu Xiuying had come back with her sultry looks. She was honestly surprised that Fan Jiahao accepted her offer after so much resistance. She thought he would never give in and that drastic measures had to be taken. But, the fact that he accepted after she decided to start seducing him hurt her ego. Was he so desperate to not have sex with her that he had  to accept the offer to make it stop? She believed that that was the reason and the reason alone on why he joined her. She never once thought he was a double agent planning her demise.

After joining her, she tried even harder to seduce him. Her ego was hurt, and she knew it would be revived once she had the Emperor, but she simply couldn't handle the fact that  anyone would refuse her.

But Fan Jiahao only became even more disgusted with her. To keep him on her side, she decided to get him after she overthrew the Emperor.

As she was overcome with glee of catching the Imperial Majesty off guard, the Emperor was already preparing for her arrival. Afraid she would come and harm Wen Jingyi if she knew their relationship, he had Wen Jingyi go back to his farm until further notice.

The plan was that Zhu Xiuying will sneak into the palace, where the Emperor will fool her into thinking she was winning. But right when she was on the climax of victory, he would backfire on her. She would be knocked out and dealt with accordingly in the dungeons.

Basically, everything that happened in the plot would happen, except this time they have the upper hand with their knowledge.

The Emperor was roaming the halls, his garbs billowing behind him. When he turned the corner, someone bumped into him.

But he was strong, and thus he didn't stumble one bit. Zhu Xiuying puffed her cheeks, That usually works!

He raised an eyebrow at her. Indeed, she was beautiful. But he can feel and smell the ugliness right out of her body. It was so obvious that she wasn't innocent, and her "innocent" act proved it tenfold.

Zhu Xiuying only got angrier with him. He wasn't falling for her act like all the others, and the only reason why people fell for that was because she was strikingly beautiful. Did this mean that the Emperor didn't find her attractive like she had hoped? Two men? That was a new record! Unacceptable. She had to up her game.

She batted her eyelashes, but it made her look way too desperate with the amount of batting she was performing. The Emperor inwardly scoffed inside, How I can't wait until I rip your flesh apart!

"Your Imperial Majesty, Emperor of China," she whispered in fake awe. "I can't believe I've bumped into you! I'm a big fan!"

Of hating, overthrowing, and plotting against me, apparently, the Emperor inwardly sneered. He finally said, "You're not allowed here."

She pouted, "Can't I see the man I admire from afar? I really didn't mean to get this far! I got lost from the entrance."

A horrible liar, too, the Emperor added. Though, she's right about being lost. She lost her mind when she was born!

Zhu Xiuying "accidentally" brushed herself up against him, "But you stopped Xiuxiu from going any farther. In a way, you're kind of a hero. My hero. So, why doesn't this lowly noblewoman..."—she placed a seductive hand on his bicep—"grant a reward to him, hm?"

Du Qiang transferred all his hate and anger to her, praying that his eyes were as dark as his vengeful heart right now. Zhu Xiuying didn't read the room. She saw his eyes darkening to almost black, vibes reeking off of him in waves. She assumed that he was in a lustful daze ready to pounce her.

Oh, he was lustful, and he did want to pounce her—just not in the same way she was thinking. He was lusting for her blood, ready to pounce his pray and go in for the kill. There was nothing romantic and/or sexual about it.

The Emperor gave a chilling, eerily smile, "Of course."

Not wanting to seem too hasty, he led her into his room in slow steps. Zhu Xiuying was smirking in the inside. She finally was making progress.

During the plot, the Emperor got this far before kicking her out after realizing she was plotting something. This time, he already knew he was being plotted against, and he knew just a mere ban wasn't enough for this vile woman who had brought threat to his and Wen Jingyi's lives. She needed to be dealt with immediately.

When they reached his room, the Emperor gestured around with his hands: "Take a look, make yourself comfortable while I...prepare."

Zhu Xiuying did. She looked at all the luxury—the luxury she would soon have.

She didn't notice the Emperor closing the door and barricading it with a nearby chair to prolong attempted escaping. She didn't notice that the Emperor was now slowly approaching her with a metal stick. At least, not until she turned around to see what the Emperor was doing that was taking so long. But by then, it was too late. He raised the stick and swung it at her head. Zhu Xiuying immediately collapsed, making a loud thud on the floorboards. Her head had a gash, leaking out blood. But she wasn't dead—just bruised and unconscious. Maybe had a concussion.

When Zhu Xiuying woke up three days later, she was blinded by cloth and gagged. She could tell by the cold textures that she was naked. And from how sore she was—who knew what tortures she went under while unconscious.

She jerked upwards when she heard the sound of footsteps echo the damp cell. She could feel the presence right in front of her.

"W-what do you want from me? I did nothing! Release me! I'm a noblewoman! A lady! This is absurd!" Zhu Xiuying yelled, but it came out all muffled due to the gag. She struggled.

The blindfold was ripped off of her face, and the gag was harshly pulled out of her mouth. She began coughing, air rushing into her lungs. Her eyes were watered from the lack of hydration and blinking.

When her eyes adjusted to the darkness, and she recovered from coughing, she looked up with her dark hair strewn all over her face. She saw a man that looked familiar. Then she remembered—he was the man that interrupted her and Fan Jiahao at the festival.

What was he doing here? To save her? Torture her? The lines were blurred. What did she do to him? She's understand the Emperor, but this guy? Someone she barely knew?

She repeated her case, but instead of yelling, her voice was hoarse from lack of talking, and her throat burned with each word ripped from it. It wavered uncontrollably, showing great fear.

The man raised an eyebrow, "You did nothing? You are tried for treason, the biggest offense to the country. How is that 'nothing'?"

He spat at her feet. She shivered, shriveling up against the wooden post.

"I'm innocent! I was framed!" she insisted. It's not supposed to end this way! I'm supposed to become the best Empress, the hero, that China needs!

"You're insane," he hissed. "I've seen you do everything with my own two fucking eyes!"

"What do you mean? I don't know you!" she cried.

The man gave a cruel laugh, "Of course not, but I know you and what you did. That's all I need to use against you."

He stomped his foot on her leg until a sickening crack was heard. She began screaming, crying, begging for him to stop. She looked at her distorted leg which was now bent at a weird angle. She began to mourn her pitiful leg.

The man rolled his eyes, "Tch. Such a weakling wanted to overthrow the Emperor?"

Zhu Xiuying whimpered, "You're treating me like I hurt you. I swear, I didn't do anything to you!"

"You're wrong," he seethed, gripping her neck. She clawed at him as she felt her air supply cut short. "You tried to take away what's mine. The Emperor has given me full permission to kill you myself."

The Emperor originally was going to kill her through torture, but in the end he realized Chen Bao was more suitable in killing her. The Emperor knew that he would be livid if she had seduced Wen Jingyi, so by the act of understanding he gave his loyal friend jurisdiction.

"Ah Bao?" a tired voice spoke.

Zhu Xiuying perked up. He had to save her! Right? She was sure he loved her and was just being hard to get. In fact, she had been harboring feelings for the soldier as well. It was recent. He stuck by her side when no one else would. That dedication formed the base of her love.

"Fan Jiahao! Lieutenant! You have to save me! I lo—" the cloth was placed back in her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up," he whispered to her before turning around. His hard face began to immediately soften at the sight of Fan Jiahao.

Fan Jiahao took note of Zhu Xiuying's broken leg. He sighed, "Ah Bao, I thought I said to not hurt the woman."

"And I thought I said it doesn't matter, chivalry doesn't matter if it takes you away from me," Chen Bao said, running a hand through Fan Jiahao's hair, untying the bun on his head. "Anyone that takes away what's mine is a threat."

The voices were hushed. Zhu Xiuying couldn't hear a word. Fan Jiahao gave Chen Bao a look before walking towards Zhu Xiuying. Light lit up her eyes as he took out the cloth.

"Fan Jiahao! I knew you'd come and save me! See, nothing can ever harm us. Our love is—"

Chen Bao, seeing red, yanked Zhu Xiuying by the hair. He whispered in her ear, "I dare you to say that word again!"

"Chen Bao..." Fan Jiahao warned calmly. The man yanked at her hair again, not listening to him.

"You still think she deserves to live? Are you trying to say that you have feelings for this bitch?" Chen Bao's eyes were glazed over with madness at his words.

Fan Jiahao couldn't help but sigh again. Chen Bao always seemed to be possessive around him. Sometimes it was annoying, other times it was a major turn on.

"That's not what I meant. She's absolutely revolting, and my feelings revolve around deep loathing for her. You know this," he casted a look at Zhu Xiuying, who's happiness suddenly vanished.

"You're lying! We had something special during those moments! Lieutenant, please!" Zhu Xiuying cried as Chen Bao grabbed her jaw, shaking her.

Fan Jiahao clicked his tongue. He hated that term. He hadn't been able to be promoted during this time as punishment for hiding this. It's not like he would've been able to either way; the whole situation was taking a toll on everyone in the royal inner circle regardless of his secrecy or not (he still felt guilty).

"Jingyi'er is back, Ah Bao. I'm going to meet up with him," Fan Jiahao announced, making way to head out of the damp, rotting cell.

"Fan Jiahao! I love you! Don't go! I know you love me, too! You've been brainwashed like the rest of them! Come on, save me, take me home. I want to start out our new life together as your wife! I don't care about anyone else! I just want you, now! Please!" Zhu Xiuying begged through her tears. It was audible but a little bit hard to understand as her jaw was on the verge of being broken. But when she gave her little speech, both men had stiffened and the grip on her jaw was gone.

Fan Jiahao slowly turned around, but not before Chen Bao grabbed him roughly. He placed his head in the crook of Fan Jiahao's neck, looking at Zhu Xiuying with complete and utter killing intent.

He licked the skin, causing Fan Jiahao to struggle: "Ng, agh. Ah...Bao...not here!"

"She needs to know..." he gripped Fan Jiahao's face and forced him to look at him. He leaned forward, capturing his lips. Fan Jiahao still resisted, his face a bright red from humiliation. Chen Bao, absolutely furious that Fan Jiahao was resisting him, forced his tongue inside his mouth.

Zhu Xiuying looked on in complete horror. She never saw two men get together. At first she thought the man was insane, trying to steal away her future husband. Then her feelings even turned more terrified as she heard Fan Jiahao moan into the kiss. She struggled again: "Stop! Stop! Enough! It's not true! Impossible!"

Chen Bao gazed at Zhu Xiuying again, pulling away from Fan Jiahao and going to his neck. Loud sucking noises could be heard, causing Zhu Xiuying to cringe.

Between each suck and bite, Chen Bao spoke with lustful dark eyes that an obsessed person could only bare: "Who. Do. You. Belong. To?"

When Fan Jiahao didn't answer right away, Chen Bao started to fondle with his crotch.

Fan Jiahao bucked in his hold, "I...I belong to you, Ah Bao. Only you. I always will."

Chen Bao pulled away, traveling a finger over his master work on the neck.

"Good boy, Jiajia. You love me, right?" he smirked at Zhu Xiuying. He wanted to see her last bit of hope diminish in her eyes.

"I...I do. I love you so...so fucking much, Ah Bao," Fan Jiahao moaned, placing his head on his shoulder as his crotch was touched. His messy black hair stuck to his sweaty forehead.

"Mm, I love you, too," Chen Bao kissed his forehead, pulling his hair back.

"No..." Zhu Xiuying finally said.

"Still don't believe us? I won't mind taking him from behind in front of you as you watch me claim him over and over again," he said menacingly. He covered it with a smile, a smile with no good intentions, "He's mine, and you tried to take him away from me!"

Zhu Xiuying paled at the vulgarity of his words and at the realization of what she had finally done. If he had tortured her just now because of the Emperor, how would he kill her because of Fan Jiahao? She knew she wasn't going to live this. She also knew, that deep down, things weren't supposed to be like this. She felt an empty gap, a gap that could've been filled if she had succeeded in overthrowing the Emperor.

"Ah Bao, stop," he squeezed Chen Bao's hands. "You proved your point. I'm going to meet Jingyi'er now," he gently kissed his cheek and walked away, this time without interruptions. When he was gone, Chen Bao turned to Zhu Xiuying, pulling out a saw knife from the torture rack. With the snap of his fingers, a guard carried in a pig that had a large wound down the stomach. When he dropped it, small parts of its guts could be seen. Zhu Xiuying couldn't hold in her vomit of the sight or smell, throwing up in a corner.

"Leave," the guard left obediently after cupping his fists in a salute.

Chen Bao turned to Zhu Xiuying with another cruel smile, "By the time I'm done, you're going to look exactly like this pig: slaughtered."

And with the saw, he began cutting off the fingers.

Loud screams and cries were heard from the cell every night for two weeks. Then, after two weeks, it all just stopped.

~~Gory Description~~
Body parts and bits of skin littered everywhere. Blood reeked and stained the room. What looked to be a body was in the middle of it all: it's stomach cut open and the hair on the head gone. The face was smashed in so badly that you couldn't even tell it was a face. The hands and feet were missing, and chunks of limbs were ripped apart, revealing the bone.
~~End of description~~

No one would've guessed that the mutilated body was once that of the most beautiful noble woman in China.

[SORRY!]
Ooo, sorry for the late update! I was writing the chapter, around 1,533 words when I was might I add, and I must have accidentally ended up falling asleep (I don't even remember it), whoops! One more chapter to go before arc three!
This chapter is really disturbing, I know. She has a happier, alternate ending as an extra though.
~Outcast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 23.8K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
302K 22.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
24.7K 560 48
Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Time Travel/Relaxing new article - "Just pick it up and fuck it" is also available ~ There are saved articl...
4.5M 212K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...