bnha x reader oneshots

By hxpiness0

This used to be a Bakugou lemon book but I couldn't not write for my babes so this oneshot book includes many... More

Requests - CLOSED!
important a/n
๐Ÿ‹Gym Partners - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Furball and Pomeranian - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Dare - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Deja Vu - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹I am NOT cute. - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: A - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹With This Bite, You're Mine - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹BakuBabe KatSexy - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹I've Always Liked You. I Never Stopped Liking You - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Under My Spell - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Mischief at the Halloween Party - Bakugou
Ask me stuff! (No longer accepting questions)
Answering your questions!
๐Ÿ‹With Help From The Sister - Shinsou
๐Ÿ‹All These Years - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹A-Z Kink Challenge: B - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Let's Get Baked - Dabi
Not a new chapter sorry! (editing account!)
๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Apology - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œFamily (Snow pt. 2) - Bakugou
๐Ÿ‹Daddy's Baby Girl - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Day of Love - Bakugou
500 followers Q+A! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
500+ followers Q+A answers! ๐Ÿ’œ (and Hiatus news)
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‹Escaped Prisoner - Kaminari
๐Ÿ’œ Opportunities pt 1 - Sero/Baku/Kiri/Kami/Todo/Deku
๐ŸŒ You Have To Be Quiet - Ashido
๐Ÿ’œPlayful Mood - Kirishima
๐Ÿ’œBeautiful - Todoroki
๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽƒWant to see my thunderbolt? - Kaminari
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ“A-Z Kink Challenge: C - Shinsou
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒ“Mystery of the Sea - Bakugou
๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒ“Oi, (Y/n), Help Me Practice๐Ÿ - Bakugou

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‹Laundry Room Rendezvous - Bakugou

26.3K 304 638
By hxpiness0

So YaBoiSkinnyPeePee ik you requested this a while ago and you wanted this done before your other request but I also know this is like weeks overdue and I'm so sorry I suck

*****

Scene inspiration comes from that laundry room scene between Ross and Rachel in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
*cough* except y'all take it further in this *cough*

*****

The laundry room to your apartment building wasn't busy that day, and you were thankful. You finally were able to wash your clothes after about a week of not being able to, due to multiple things; including your job, your older brother's wife giving birth, your pug being sick, and needing to go to the gym. Going to the gym at least twice a week was a huge reason as to why you needed to wash your laundry so badly.

You entered the room and put your basket full of dirty clothes down on top of a washing machine. You opened the lid and were going to start throwing clothes in until you realized you forgot your laundry detergent. After debating and telling yourself that your laundry should be fine if you left it there, as you only lived on the third floor, you quickly ran up to fetch it from your apartment before heading back down. You entered just in time to see a much older lady move your basket to another washing machine before putting her own basket down and putting her clothes in there.

"Hey! Hey excuse me! I was gonna use that!" You quickly said as you walked up to her.

"Yeah and? I'm using now. You can find another." She harshly told you.

You gasped. "But my basket was there! Putting your basket on top of it means you claimed it!" You started to panic.

"Since when?" The older lady turned to you with one of her hands on her hips as the other rested on the laundry machine.

"Just let her use it you old hag. She was clearly here first. Besides there's plenty around, no need to bitch over one damn laundry machine." You suddenly heard a deep and sexy voice from besides you.

You turned your head to see the very cute man who lived across the hall from you. He had a little basket of his own and he was staring intensely at the older lady with his intimidating blood red eyes. You felt your face heat up as a blush exploded on your cheeks and face. "The hot guy who lives across from me is defending me?!" You internally fangirled.

You two had ran into each other on multiple occasions, but you were way too shy to start any sort of interaction. You'd just mumble out a 'hi' and got on your way as you hoped he didn't see your reddening cheeks.

"Well why can't she find another?" The older lady tried defending herself.

"Because she doesn't need to if she was here first." He growled at her.

The older lady stared at him for a couple of seconds before huffing out and grabbing her clothes out of the machine to put back in her basket so she could go somewhere else.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in as you watched her retreat to a washing machine. "Thank you Thank you Thank you! I was not in the mood to deal with her,"

"Yeah, don't mention it." He told you as he put his stuff down on the laundry machine directly next to yours. You started to put your clothes into the laundry machine, but your eyes couldn't help but wander over to the attractive man. You slowly grabbed another piece of out your basket, but you didn't put it in, as you found yourself mesmerized by his hands. Your face heated up as you subconsciously bit your lower lip.

You were pulled from your daze when the man snapped his fingers in your face a couple of times. "Oi, you good?"

You shook your head and looked up into his eyes, only to see his face sporting a light shade of red himself. You tilted your head in confusion before realizing just what you were holding in your hands.

You held onto (f/c) lacy panties as you were staring at this man.

Your eyes widened drastically as your entire face exploded with a bright red.

"Nice going ya idiot! Now he must think you're some creep or some shit!" You mentally scolded yourself as you throw the pair of panties in and turned so you weren't facing him.

"I want to crawl into a hole and die." You whispered as you eventually turned back to finish putting your laundry in. What you didn't see tho, was that he had to momentarily turn away to hide his growing smirk. What you also didn't know was that he finds you cute as well. He'd always wish you could stop being so shy and just talk to him, and you never gave him a chance to start one up in the hallway when you two crossed paths, which didn't help.

After about 10 minutes or so, the old lady had left, and the sun was beginning to set. Your laundry was just about finishing up, so you stood waiting by the machine for it to tell you when it was done. But your attractive neighbor's machine got done first. You were kind of disappointed, you weren't going to lie, as you thought he would just get them out and leave. He did end up getting them out, but during the entire time you two were there, he may or may not have been dreamingly watching you. He put his basket down before pulling you towards him and lifting you to place you on top of the machine.

"Why do you never stop to try and attempt to talk to me? Am I unapproachable? Are the other people in this shitty apartment building saying shit about me again?" He momentarily paused, "Do you hate me?" His voice was quiet and it almost sounded like he was hurt.

"N-Nani?! N-No! I'm just terribly shy and you're incredibly hot! You'd have no interest in someone like me surely!" You blurted out before slapping both hands over your mouth as you widened your eyes.

A wicked grin spread on his face. "So you find me hot huh? What if I told you I find you cute?" He asked as his eyes never stopped staring into yours.

"Why....?" You whispered, more to yourself than him.

Instead of answering you, his gaze flicked down to your lips, and his eyes had a sense of longing in them.

"Can I kiss you?" He softly asked as his alluring ruby orbs went back to staring into your sparkling (e/c) ones. It took you quite sometime to respond, as you found yourself getting lost in those beautiful eyes of his. He eventually moved his lips close to yours, so close you could feel your lips brushing against one another.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked again, and you could feel his breath hitting your lips. His eyes kept on flickering between your eyes and your lips.

"What's your name?" You asked, making him a bit frustrated at the fact he couldn't kiss you, because you didn't give him consent.

"Katsuki. What's yours beautiful?" He returned with. You couldn't see it, but he was starting to breathe a little bit heavier at the thought of your lips finally touching.

"(Y/n)... A-And yes... Please do..." You whispered.

It didn't even take him a second to gently close the distance between you two. Both of your eyes fluttered closed as you positively melted into his sweet and intoxicating kiss.

He wrapped your legs around his waist before slowly running his hands over your body, one goes up to gently cup your cheek while the other goes to behind your neck, where he very lightly grips it so he can push you further into his lips. Your own hands slid up his well defined clothed chest, which had you wishing he could just be out of it already. His hands stopped holding your cheek and neck after several seconds to feel your body down to your waist with feather like touches, which had goosebumps going all throughout your skin.

As you two reluctantly broke the kiss, you stared into each other's eyes again, and the sun that was even further down in the horizon was casting a very nice glow of orange, yellow, and pink, which made both of your eyes look that much for worthy to get lost in.

"Now, before we go further, I need to know you're 100% okay with this, because once I start I most likely won't be able to stop myself..." He breathed out as his thumbs tucked under the material of your shirt and started to rub his thumbs across the smooth skin of your tummy.

You felt like you were going to cry. He was treating you so nicely, and you were thankful that the man who is about to take your virginity was someone as hot and sweet as him.

A small smiled graced his lips as he gave you a simple but sweet peck on your lips before reaching into his back dark blue jean pocket to get out a condom. Upon seeing it, you giggled.

"Do you always carry those around?" You quietly joked.

"Maybe, or maybe I was just hoping I'd get the chance to get lucky with you someday." He admitted as he shrugged.

His statement absolutely sent heat directly to your core.

"Sweet to cocky in .2 seconds. Nice." You thought as a small smile appeared on your own face.

He started to reach for your shorts zipper, but you stopped him. "W-Wait... Isn't there something we can... Put underneath? I-It f-feels weird to have the cold medal under me..." You shyly admitted.

"No problem." He said with a smirk as he reached down and got one of his hoodies from out of his laundry basket.

"Wait...! You just got that cleaned!" You breathed out.

He gently kissed your lips. "Don't worry. If it's dirtied by you I don't mind cleaning it again,"

"Does everything that comes out of his mouth sound this incredibly sexy?!"

A pink hue spread once more on your cheeks as you lifted yourself up so he can slide the hoodie under you.

After sliding it under you, he went back to kissing you as he unzipped and unbuttoned your shorts before pulling it down and letting it fall on the floor. When his hands once again found your waist, he lightly tugged at the thin material of the panties you were wearing, silently asking yet again if it's okay to go further. You grabbed his face and brought him into another kiss.

"It's okay. I... I want this..."

He softly smiled once more before pulling off that as well, and you started to blush at being halfway naked. He sensed your uncomfortableness and quickly stripped his lower half as well.

"Let's keep our tops on at least, I know it'll help you feel better if you're not fully exposed." He said. "And besides... We can get fully naked another time." He husked as he gently bit down on your ear lobe.

Your closed your eyes in bliss as you heard the gentle ripping off the package containing the condom.

"This is gonna hurt babygirl, so grab onto my arms if you need to." He said after kissing your cheek.

You nodded as you avoided eye contact and grabbed onto his biceps. You gasped and tightened your hold around his biceps as you felt him enter; stretching you so his manhood could fit inside you.

He gritted his teeth for a few seconds before distracting both of you by him kissing all over your face. The tightness and squeezing you were doing around him was incredibly pleasurable for him, but he wouldn't move an inch until you told him so. He knew this was going to be painful for you, and so he forced himself to hold back. He absolutely would not allow himself to start if you weren't ready.

"Katsuki... Move." He heard you moan out after a couple more seconds.

He placed his lips back onto yours as he started off with a slow speed. He was thankful tho when you told him to go faster.

"F-Faster.. Oh God please go faster." You detached and panted out.

He happily obliged to your demand. His grip on your waist tightened as he brought you closer so he can go deeper into you.

"Katsuki~!" You moaned as your hands slid up into his soft ash blonde tresses and gripped them in-between your fingers firmly.

"Shit." He breathed out as he had to distract himself from getting lost in a sea of pleasure whilst pressing himself in even further and speeding up til you were a moaning mess.

"I-I'm so close...! Katsuki I'm so close~!" You panted.

Eventually, the drastic tightening of your inner velvety walls made him bite down on your neck, which in turn caused you to loudly moan out.

You two ended up releasing together, and after waiting several seconds for the both of you to catch your breath, he pulled out and disposed of the spent condom in a nearby trashcan.

When both of your clothes were back on your bodies (and the hoodie was thrown in the laundry machine to get I cleaned again), Bakugou walked over to you and immediately pulled you in for another kiss.

"Next time I'll have to show you what we can do when we're fully by ourselves..." He husked once he pulled away.

YALL IDFC IF BAKUGOU IS CONSIDERED OOC IN THIS IT WAS TOO FUCKING CUTE I COULDNT MAKE HIM ROUGH IN THIS

*****
(a/n: y'all so I just read this article I came across online and this woman talks about how men are 100% to blame for unwanted pregnancies and it's so interesting cause she makes some really valid points. She's also blunt as hell and I love her)

*cough* if that ending seemed rushed that's because it was *cough*

update 6/22/29: this isnt actually that bad but i still dont like it lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 642 20
Bnha or Mha, no matter what you call it we love these characters. I saw other people do this so I was like....Instead of making a book for each indiv...
337K 5.4K 44
Bakugou x reader Oneshots! Contains mostly fluff ๐Ÿ’ž
1.2M 25.6K 113
just a collection of katsuki bakugou oneshots. โ€ข THE READER IS FEMALE ORIENTED FOR MOST CHAPTERS โ€ข REQUESTS ARE CLOSED [ COMPLETED BOOK ] โ€ข BOOK 1