the dollhouse | h.s.

De wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... Mai multe

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

thirty

202K 6K 10.2K
De wintersnowlarry

A/N: OKAY

First off, A LOT OF PEOPLE have asked me for permission to translate The Dollhouse, and you can, as long as you give full credit.

Sorry to the people I've said no to in the past, it's just like wosjwoskwondsoskoawoskwp

anyway blah chapter 30 long chapter yay

-

Holly

-

After being delayed for a couple of long days, the girls, Harry and I are finally going to Niall and Fran's. I'm actually really excited, hopefully it'll be fun, and Niall and Fran will be sweet, but from what I've heard, Fran isn't the kindest girl.

The girls are all over the bedroom, redoing their extremely caked makeup to utter perfection, and trying on dozens of beautiful dresses of different varieties of sparkling colours. The only girl not hurriedly and impatiently getting dressed would be me, because I'm all set. I'm keeping my makeup the same, it doesn't need any tinkering, and I've got the gorgeous gown Harry bought me from Rentalee hanging, I don't have to actually put my dress on yet, there's one hour before we leave, so I've decided to let loose and be comfortable as I just sit down on my bed and read a gossip magazine in my pyjamas.

"Holly? Aren't you going to get dressed? Do your makeup?" Sarah asks me, putting on her shiny, gigantic purple pearl earrings that match with the long, plain, silky lilac dress she's wearing.

"I will put on my dress later" I say, keeping my eyes glued to the magazine I'm reading.

"You aren't doing your makeup?"

"Nah, I don't really see the point" I shrug at Sarah.

"What if your makeup doesn't match you dress?"

"Oh no! The horror!" I say, sarcastically.

"You should let Liz do your makeup, she did mine" Sarah sits down on my bed.

"Did someone say my name?" Liz walks into the bedroom, all dressed up, wearing a pastel pink, slim dress that stops at mid thigh.

"Liz, you should do Holly's makeup" Sarah says, and I groan. I'm just not in the mood today.

"I'm fine, don't worry" I say.

"Be quiet, you. Let's go in the bathroom" Liz grabs my hand and basically forcefully drags me to the bathroom, where I sit on a stool as Liz gets out all her makeup supplies.

"What colour is your dress?" Liz asks me, browsing for lipsticks in her endless selection.

"Uh, green and black"

"Okay. I'll figure something out."

After about forty minutes, I've got my dress on and my makeup done. I've got to admit, Liz did an amazing job. My eyelashes are smothered in thick, black mascara, and my eyes have a small line of brown eyeliner, my lips are a very light red, I really like it.

I put on my black strapped stilettos and meet the other girls in the bedroom with Liz. Once I step out of the bathroom, all the girls jaws drop to the floor as they stare at my new appearance, with Liz standing next to me, simply proud of her accomplishment with my makeup.

Harry calls the girls and I from downstairs, name by name, and the words echo throughout the house giving us the advantage to hear him in this massive mansion.

The girls and I all go downstairs to meet with Harry at the door.

We all walk outside and see a black hummer limo, so polished and clean we can see our own reflections perfectly.

"A limo?" I say in confusion, I mean, we're just going to Niall and Fran's dollhouse.

"Harry always does this" Lola says to me, hopping into the limo with my following her.

"Isn't it a bit over the top, though?" I sit down on the dark blue leather couch next to Lola.

"Well, not for Harry it isn't"

"Where is Harry? Isn't he coming?" I ask Lola.

"He's sitting in the front with Clive"

"Who's Clive?"

"Oh, he just kinda helps with the boys and stuff, he has the drugs and I don't know, he's really close with the boys" Lola explains, shrugging and looking out the long, tinted window.

As Lola continues to tell me more about Clive, I start to listen carefully. I've never heard of a 'Clive' in the five months I've been in The Dollhouse. I don't know why, but I'm thinking maybe one of the girls in The Dollhouse isn't a murderer... Maybe it's Clive that's the murderer, I've just never seen him. But who am I to say that? I don't even know much about him, all I know is that he's close with Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn, he's a drug dealer, and has a wife named Maxine.

| Niall's Dollhouse |

We all get out of the limo, and the sight of Niall's dollhouse amazes me. It's four stories high, with lots of golden balconies and gargoyles and statues. The gate is gigantic, spiky and rusty. The house looks beautiful, all golden and historic.

I notice there are four other limos parked outside Niall's dollhouse, I'm guessing the other boys and their dolls are also here.

Juliet rings the doorbell, as Harry is still in the limo talking to Clive, who I can't see because of the darkly tinted limo windows.

Shortly after the loud ringing of the doorbell erupts through Niall's house, Niall answers, a wine glass full of red wine in his hands.

"Hello! Come in, come in!" Niall greets us all, running his fingers through his styled blond quiff.

I'm the last one to walk into Niall's dollhouse, and he stops me unexpectedly.

"Holly!" Niall says, smiling big.

"Um, hi.." I say, awkwardly.

"I've heard so much about you, Holly"

"Really?" I say, my eyebrow raising.

"Yeah. Look at you! Gorgeous." Niall says, looking me up and down.

"Oh, well, uh, thank you" I say, and the moment goes awkward for about three seconds.

"All of the dolls are in the third living room. Walk straight, turn left, seven doors down" Niall says, flashing me a big smile and wink. He seems really sweet.

I take Niall's directions and end up in a huge light brown painted room with red, fluffy carpet. The living room is filled with olden day furniture, windows displaying a perfect view of the glowing flower garden and grassy green hedges, and I see beautiful familiar girls in glamorous gowns in the room, chatting and laughing together, drinking fancy, expensive champagne.

"Hi, Holly!" Ara greets me first with a big hug. I didn't even recognise Ara, she looks so different. Her eyes aren't hiding in black eyeliner and mascara, her long, dark red hair is worn in a big ballerina bun at the top of her head, and her dress is short and black, with a little bow.

"Ara... You look so pretty" I smile at Ara, and she thanks me and smiles back.

I sit down on a fancy, tall velvet brown chair, and Ara sits on the chair in front of me.

"How have you been?" Ara asks me.

"Um, pretty good, last week I m-"

Ara cuts me off, "I mean how have you been with," Ara starts to whisper, "the murderer thing"

"Oh, uh, yeah, okay, I guess" I tilt my head a little.

"It's taking you a while. It didn't take me that long to find out it was Kaidence"

"What did you do when you found out it was Kaidence?" I ask Ara, and her eyes go wide.

"Holly, it's not awkward between us, we can talk, and I don't talk much... So I'll tell you, and only you."

"Okay..."

Ara leans into my ear and whispers, "I murdered her."

As soon as Ara says that, my heart drops to the floor, and my eyebrows shoot up. Ara IS a murderer, but she's not 'the' murderer.

"You... Killed someone" I say in disbelief.

"It was for the better. I killed someone, but also saved some girls lives by doing that."

"And where are those girls n-"

I'm cut off by a loud, raspy and annoying voice, "Hello, dolls, it's me! Fran! Welcome to this little thingy-majingy Niall and I have got going on. I'd just like to say you all look great! Let's have fun!"

Fran walks over to me, trying not to trip over her long, too-tight, floral dress she's wearing.

"Hello, Dolly!" Fran says with enthusiasm.

"Me?" I point to myself.

"Yes, you, silly! Who else name is Dolly?" Fran pushes me over lightly, but I still fall back a bit.

"I'm," I clear my throat, "I'm actually Holly, with a 'H'"

"Holly with an H!" Fran mimics me, putting on an ugly face.

"No, let's be serious Dolly-"

"Holly, it's Holly" I fake smile.

"Oh, you're for real. Your name isn't Dolly?"

"No, it's n-"

"HA!" Fran laughs really loudly, "that's hilarious! I'm gonna call you Dolly from now on!"

"Well, I guess it's-"

"Well, bye Dolly!" Fran says, leaving with a big laugh. It's weird how her name is Fran and she laughs exactly like Fran from The Nanny; annoyingly. But in all seriousness, Fran is very pretty. She has thin, naturally curly blond hair that ends at her shoulders, oval shaped dark brown eyes, and a lanky, skinny figure.

"So, what do you think of Fran?" Ara asks me, taking a sip from her champagne glass.

"She's, uh, different"

"She's different, alright." Ara says and we both start laughing.

| At Lunch |

Everyone is about to sit down outside in the garden for a big lunch. I sit down next to Janet and Harry.

"Ugh, god," I say, looking in my purse, "I think I left my bracelet in the room."

"You should probably go get it" Janet says, smiling at me.

"Yeah, I'll be back, hopefully I remember the way, this house is huge!"

"You'll find your way, darling" Harry says, giving me a kind smile. He has changed a bit for the better, I really like it.

I walk back into the house, and immediately I become confused. I totally forget where the room is, there has got to be over forty rooms in this whole house.

I don't want to miss out on lunch, so I start power walking, and walk into a room I think is the right one. Nope.

I try another room, and I get success. I start to frantically look everywhere for the expensive bracelet. Harry bought it for me, if I lose it, god knows what will happen.

As I'm frantically searching around the gigantic room for the bracelet, I bump in to someone's chest and fall to the ground.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry-"

"Watch where you're going" a deep, almost scary voice says. I look up and see an extremely tall man, probably in his late twenties, dressed in all black, with scruffy chocolate brown hair, a bit of stubble on his sharp jawline and electrifying icy blue eyes.

The mysterious man gives me a hand up, and I brush myself off, still staring into his hypnotising eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask, quietly.

"Christopher Clive, but call me Clive" he says. So this is Clive.

"I'm H-"

Clive cuts me off, "Holly Parker, 18, from New York, moved to London when you were two years old, you have two brothers Jim and Mayt, and two sisters Dakota and Fawna"

"How... How do you know all of that?" I ask in a bit of fear.

"I know everything about everyone, dear Holly Parker."

We both stand there in silence until I clear my throat, breaking the silence.

"Uh, I was just looking for my bracelet, have you seen it? It's a pearl one and-"

"Would this be it?" Clive gets my bracelet from the table next to us.

"Oh, uh, well, thank you, Clive," I say, putting the bracelet on my wrist, "I'm gonna go back to lunch n-"

"Holly? Clive?" Sarah walks into the room.

"What're you doing here, Sarah?" I ask.

"Fran wanted me to get her purse, she left it here, I didn't want to say no because that would've been a bit rude"

"Okay, well I'm gonna leave now!" I say, slowly, backing out of the room.

Once I'm out of the room, I start to walk fastly to the garden for lunch.

I take my seat next to Harry and Janet again, and they ask me if I found my bracelet.

"Yeah" I smile.

The rest of lunch is exchanging conversation, giggling and eating delicious food. I didn't think I'd ever, ever say this, but I don't regret being in The Dollhouse. I've made life long best friends, and it's made me stronger as a person because I've experienced and witness deaths, true friendships and even love.

| After Lunch |

After lunch, everyone, the boys and the dolls, are joined in the biggest living room in Niall's dollhouse.

I sit next to Harry on a small, dark red leather couch incrusted with white diamonds.

"So, what do you think of Fran?" Harry asks me, pouring me some wine in a fancy glass.

"She's a bit rude"

"She is a bit rude, but she's pretty" Harry says, as we both look at Fran, talking to Dakota and for some reason laughing and waving her hands in the air.

"Really pretty..." I say, still staring at her.

"You're prettier" Harry smiles at me.

"Pfft, no way" I chuckle.

"You don't think you're pretty?"

"Well, I'm defiantly not flawless. I've got acne, I hate my nose, and my boobs are too big"

Harry goes into a laughing fit, "Boobs are too big?"

"What? They are! It's annoying for girls like me, you know"

"I like big boobs"

"Ugh, men" I roll my eyes at Harry.

For another hour, Harry and I talk about anything and everything, from boobs - to - movies - to - impressions - to - embarrassing moments. It's weird, when I first came into The Dollhouse I was dead terrified of Harry, if he were to even stand next to me I'd get the chills, then one day, we just clicked... He's changed, and I have a feeling this new Harry has only arrived for my sake.

| A Few Hours Later |

"I think the dolls and I better get going, it's getting a bit late" Harry says to Niall. Harry and Niall shake hands and exchange goodbyes.

We all say bye to Niall and Fran, Louis and Ara, Liam and Janet, and Zayn and Mina, before getting into the limo.

As the limo drives off, the girls and I all break into conversation.

"Oh my god, that was so much fun!" Evie says.

"Yeah, I know, right. But Fran is so full of herself" Juliet says.

"Hello, I'm Fran, fancy, pretty, I'm rich, Niall treats me like a queen!" Macy mimics Fran, putting on a strong British accent, and pouts. The girls and I all laugh.

The rest of the drive is basically just mimicking Fran and her stuck up ways, talking about the next time we all catch up with everyone, and how delicious the food was.

| At The Dollhouse |

Once the girls and I are in the bedroom, we all pass out on our beds. What a day.

"Ugh, finally can get out of this dress!" Liz says.

"My dress is really uncomfortable, too, Liz" Dakota says, taking out her heavy earrings.

"Girls, I'm just gonna go straight to sleep, it's been a long day" I say, walking into the bathroom to wash off my makeup.

"Me, too" The girls all reply back.

Once the girls and I are all in our comfortable pyjamas and our makeups all washed off, we climb into bed.

Harry opens the door, "Already off, dolls?"

"Yeah, night Harry" I say, the girls all saying 'Night, Harry' after me. Harry does the usual routine and kisses all of our foreheads before saying goodnight and going away.

The girls and I all turn off our bright lamps, settling in for a good nights sleep.

Today was great. I met Niall and Fran, and learnt Niall is a true sweetheart, and well, Fran is a huge bitch. I caught up with Ara, Janet and Mina, whom I haven't seen in quite a while, and dined into some delicious, freshly cooked gourmet food. I also met a new mysterious face - Christopher Clive, well, Clive. He seems really secretive, but seems to know everything. I found it actually really creepy how he knew so much about me.

I drift off into a snuggly deep sleep, holding the fluffy blankets tightly to my chest.

After only about ten minutes, I start to toss and turn, and realise something is wrong... Like, as if something is incomplete or missing.

Then it hits me.

"Sarah."

A/N: HELLO CLIVE WELCOME TO MY FANFIC, YOURE VERY CREEPY PLEASE LEAVE.

anyway you'll be seeing more of Clive and even his wife Maxine

Clive - Ian Somerhalder

Maxine - Zooey Deschanel

OKAAAAAAY ANYWAY CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!?! bye

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

98.2K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
1.5K 141 47
DISCONTINUED. **HARRY STYLES FANFICTION** Revenge or Love?
Bonnie & Clyde De Whereisthelarry

Polițiste / Thriller

709 14 10
Harry and Louis are serial killers and this is their story.
72.5K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...