Lost In Time

By wolf_16

This story is for 17+ only ! contains - demons and angels - magic - alcoholic drinks -epic battles This is... More

The beginning
TimeKeeper
The key
A crazy man and illusions
Nice to meet you, i hate you more
Time to go home
A boy and his terrible climbing skills
The masks we hide
A father stalking his daughter
King Light
"Its not like that!"- Seishin
Strange sounds in the dark
Where is the Princess?!
I am ok, don't worry about me
Raziel and drunken sadness
A talk with Wine
A day with Lucca
Awake at midnight
Stitches
Amnesia
Training
Why are you keeping this secret?
"I just can't let her go."
Goodbye Raziel
The battle
Secret get away
Is it a dream or reality?
The OverLord
The Arranged marriage
Sakkaku and the box
The Interrogation
Dreams and dark wishes
The vacation and a King
An old story.
The magic crystal.
The wolf and the rabbit.
A talk with the Author #1
The Talk.
Alone in the cold world.
Erase the mistakes.
The death and the maze.
Kira's death and the jail
A talk with the Author #2
The Creators, Pt.2
Laine is drunk.
Magic Memories
Forever lost
The final chapter
Thank you, the end.

The Creators, Pt.1

3 2 0
By wolf_16

Lucca locked the door, Raziel was on the bed, she was reading a book, Lucca smiled, he took off his shirt and let it fall to the floor, he started to take off his pants, Raziel looked up, then looked back at the book, Lucca let his pants fall next to the shirt, then he walked slowly to the bed, he lifted up the blankets and slid into the bed.

He laid back and put his hands on his face.

Raziel set down her book and turned off the light, The moonlight hit Lucca, making his shadow visible, he let out a soft sigh.

"What's wrong?" Raziel asked as she put her hand on his chest, his chest felt cold and hard, Lucca was breathing slowly.

Lucca took Raziel's hand, he sat up in the bed and let go of her, then he leaned over, in seconds he was on top of her, his eyes were brighter than normal. He smiled and licked his lips, his eyes trailed down to hers. He opened his mouth, "I want you." He said as he leaned in.

"What are you doing?" Raziel asked, he held her hands down, "Let's make a b-." Before he could finish there was a loud knock on the door.

Lucca leaned in, ignoring the banging on the door, his face was close to hers, Raziel could hear his shaking breaths, "Raziel..." Lucca whispered, "Raziel... Wake up.. my love, Wake up!"

Raziel suddenly opened her eyes, she was sitting on a carriage, Cassiel was trying to wake her, "What were you dreaming about?" Cassiel asked with a confused expression.

"Why?" Raziel replied as she looked down, her leg was bandaged up.

"You were... uh... saying weird things like.. Oh Lucca.." Cassiel looked away.

Raziel's face went slightly red, "It was nothing, where are we?" She asked,trying to change the subject. The car was moving fast, Cassiel was sitting across from her, she was wearing all black, "Someone is taking us to Xenon." Cassiel replied, "I don't remember how we got here though.. do you remember anything?" Cassiel asked, she shook her head, "No." Raziel looked out the window, they were on a road, but there was nothing by the road, the only thing that was there was emptiness. A black void, the Abis.

Raziel felt a sudden chill go down her spine, she felt unsafe. Then Sakkaku appeared next to her, she looked over at him, his pale, cold, dead face was staring at Cassiel.

"W29%-he@#re a#2#%re w10999%e?" Sakkaku asked, he looked at Raziel, he didn't smile, he whispered something under his breath that she couldn't quite make out. He leaned back, his pale skin was glowing, like a ghost in children's movies.

(A/N: Translation: Where are we?)

"I don't know." Cassiel replied, she closed her eyes for a second, "Come sit by me." Cassiel realized that Raziel was uncomfortable with him, she gets it, after all, he is a #######.

(A/N: Nope, you can't know what he is yet.)

"A2'$#s y-$'o#)#%u w3)$is#;$h, m$'1y Q$966ue38$)#2333%en." Sakkaku replied, he got up and sat next to Cassiel, she leaned against the wall, she started to fall back asleep.

(A/N: translation: As you wish, my Queen.)

Cassiel soon fell back asleep, you could tell she was exhausted, she had dark circles under her eyes, her hair fell perfectly down, the ends of her hair went into a curl. The road was bumpy, making her go up and down, Sakkaku reached out and leaned her against him, he wrapped his arm around her.

Raziel tried not to look at him but his cold, heartless stare pierced into her soul. It was as if the devil himself was standing before her.

"Wh281$o b$)$)@ro00##@00ke yo&93"3009-u?" Sakkaku asked, he looked down at her leg, she doesn't remember how she got hurt but it hurt to move her leg.

(A/N: translation: Who broke you?)

"Broke me? I don't understand." Raziel replied, she looked confused, she tilted her head to the right, he had no expression on his face.

"Y284$,_o==+{€}!?ur hea¥\£!{!\rt, i?,,,t111;()5's br4)75o;-;k222)4;en. Y039&,&,000o)54-urggr so:fbrbr54ul, it's cracked, w)54h(557o di5))41111d th3)$)3at t00/00/o yo($$;00u?" Sakkaku said, he closed his eyes, "I'2;//-/5$$m sor;<£#£%ry, M#€€|][[[[a\|€}*y I111 f<>%}ix yo;(&3'000.u?" He asked, he opened one eye, his cold stare turned into sorrow, he didn't seem as scary as before, Something about him was different but Raziel couldn't figure out what it was.

(A/N: Translation: Your heart, it's broken. Your soul, it's cracked, who did that to you? I'm sorry, May I fix you?"

Raziel didn't know what to say, she was so tired of running, she just wanted to see Lucca. She was tired of being alone, afraid and hurt, she just wanted Lucca to hold her.

"I don't care anymore." She managed to say, she looked away at the window, they were still driving, then Raziel felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around, Sakkaku was sitting beside her, before she could make out what he was doing he whispered something, making her fall asleep, Sakkaku laid her down on the seat, then he sighed, "H3)2e333$*§r¥e w¥_3333=&&*e g&&*'#o a"'00+g3a6$i4n3." He mumbled to himself, he closed his eyes, he took a deep breath, the cold air filled his bloody lungs, he nervously opened his eyes and reached into her chest, he pulled out her soul, it was cracked, he lifted up his left hand, a Scythe appears, it was made from pure magic, he reached out and took it, he slowly brought it down to Raziel's soul.

(A/N: Translation: Here we go again.)

Sakkaku's hand was shaking, he carefully opened up her soul, then he started to rewire it. Then He called out, "Cass, Wake up, help me, I can't do it by myself."

"K1as1shie1ru, W;;a/:285$!k2e u4!!p, h:-;e3)lp m))/))e, I11111/1 c$$$;a3$:n't d0000/o i1111///t b46).//:y m;/ys(&;(!!;e)':&4'lf."

(A/N: Translation: Kiasishieiru, Wake up, help me, I can't do it by myself)

Cassiel opened one eye, "What the crap you doing?" Cassiel asked, she sat up and slid down to the floor, Sakkaku quickly grabbed her hand, "H-Hey!" Cassiel
replied to the quick motion, he put her hand over her heart, "You promised you wouldn't cast this.." she paused, she felt her magic getting drained out of her.

"T3$(! hdudhhgha n;74!5$.$/8-&-!!!///!!k y:'000;)$&/2038///o9291@1&4$!..'u." (A/N: Translation: Thank you.)
Sakkaku replied, he nervously smiled, she laid back, "You're an idiot." Cassiel started to laugh, she looked at him, he held out his hand.

"Yeah Yeah, I remember what to do, how could I not forget?" Cassiel said, she leaned towards him, she held out her hand, he took her hand and handed her Raziel's soul, "That's odd... it looks like there is someone else's soul that's mixed with her's." Cassiel looked closer, "And it's not Lucca's."

"H2$4!4!—//-/&:!;$48(!r:&:'r&;&;!y." (A/N: Translation: Hurry.) Sakkaku said, he looked back at the bleeding soul. "Ok, ok." Cassiel replied, she healed the soul and placed it in Raziel. Raziel gasped for breath, but she didn't wake up.

"T:&h/@1a:$3n;$;!k;8:!2s." Sakkaku mumbled, he looked away, (A/N: Translation: Thanks.)

"Your a pain in the-.." Cassiel was intrupted by a sudden bump in the road,
"Fine, Geez, you were once the mighty Reaper, what happened to you?" Cassiel asked, she paused, "She will be ok." Cassiel signed from relief, she looked at his hands, Raziel's blood was on them, "You look like a monster!" Cassiel laughed. "H2$4!4!-av;(::?4——en't yo5(;73;000u no,::.-ti,::ce:/-2468d? I11111-1 a@@@•+m a@@@• mo666nster." He replied. (A/N: Translation: Haven't you noticed? I am a monster.)

Cassiel looked down at her hands, "I'm scared." She said as she looked away from him, he gave her a confused expression on his face.

"Do you remember what created the Timekeepers?" Cassiel asked as she hugged her knees, "-I11-1 a@@@;"m o3$4!!!n&44'4&5'e." Sakkaku replied. (A/N: Translation: I am one.)

"The Creators, there were only 3-." Cassiel paused, "Never mind, it's all pointless." She looked at the window, Sakkaku didn't say anything.

"You were one and Xenon, but who was the third one?" Cassiel looked up.

He looked away, his eyes looked like death itself yet he looked sad, "S3&!!,/!:h48;$;!—-e i1111/-&4&4&?'s-.." He paused,( A/N: Translation: She is..) Then the car stopped.

-MeanWhile-

-To be Continued.-

(A/N: Part 2 is gonna be up soon!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 200
Hello everyone, mostly to my followers. Yes, you read the title right, this is a Outcast only book! I've been thinking about making this for a while...
321 39 27
He wasn't born an angel. He worked his way to angelhood. He earned his place among them by centuries of serving God. Only to be assigned the most dem...
9K 793 51
(Complete) It's a shitstorm of fuckery where the good is good but also bad. The bad is bad but also... good? Follow Valery who is on the quest for t...
205 5 22
This is a story about two girls. Lily is a human while Elaine is a demon. Or that's what everyone thinks. Demons have control in a city, state, or co...