The Billionaires Son

By kikiceleste_

I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, ther... More

The Billionaire's Son
Chp 2:
Chp 3:
Chp 4:
Chp 5:
Chp 6:
Chp 7:
Chp 8:
Chp 9:
Chp 10:
Chp 11:
Chapter Playlist:
Chp 12:
Chp 13:
Chp 14:
Chp 15:
Chp 16:
Chp 17:
Chp 18:
Chp 19:
Chp 20:
Part 2 - Chapter Playlist
Chp 21:
Chp 22:
Chp 23:
Chp 24:
Chp 25:
Chp 26:
Chp 27:
Chp 28:
Chp 29:
Chp 30:
Chp 31:
Chp 32:
Chp 33:
Chp 34:
Chp 35:
PUBLISHED 2023
10 YEARS ON WATTPAD! + 2023 NEW STORY UPDATE
EXCITING NEWS! WATTYS 2023!!

Chp 1:

1.1M 24.8K 7.8K
By kikiceleste_

Nicolai:

I woke up and looked to my left to see a blonde haired woman naked next to me, covers draped on her body.

I gritted my teeth and slowly sat up.

I ran my hands over my face and slightly groaned as my head was beginning to kill me due to my many shots of tequila I had had the previous night.

I slowly got up and trudged towards the bathroom to find a glass and some Advil for my headache.

I didn't ever recall coming home with her.

Too many shots.

After choking down the Advil I set my hands on my sink counter top and hung my head low, shutting my eyes.

"Hey you" I heard a voice say from next to me. I opened my eyes and raised my head to see the woman standing behind me.

As she held the covers that we're wrapped around her body. I turned around to look at her, I didn't say a word.

"I had a great night last night." She said as she bit her lower lip trying to look seductive.

I gave her a fake smile and walked passed her.

"I'm so sorry to do this to you, but I've got to be at a meeting in about thirty minutes. But thanks for a good night."

I said lying, as I picked up her clothes off my floor and handed them to her.

She looked at me, agitated as she put her clothing back on and walked out of my room.

I heard a loud slamming sound come from downstairs. Her slamming my door shut no doubt.

"Can I get you something to eat, sir?" a familiar voice asked from my doorway. A lanky gray haired man in a black suit stood there-still.

Maxwell, my butler.

I slightly smiled "That'd be great Max, sure." I said walking over to my closet to find a shirt to wear.

"The usual?" he asked, I nodded.

"Great, I shall let Fredrick know." he said as he walked off and down the steps.

Fredrick was my personal chef. One of the best in the city. I looked at the clock; it was a quarter to eight in the morning.

It seemed so much earlier because of my hangover.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see my German Sheppard named Charlie come into my room and lay down on his bed in a corner.

"Hey buddy" I said rubbing his belly and scratching behind his ear.

That's when I heard my phone ringing. I winced at the sound of the ringtone.

"Hello?" I said squinting my eyes

"Nicolai! Are you on your way over?" It was my dad.

"I'm sorry? On my way to what?" I said scratching my head and yawning.

"On your way to the company office? Did you just wake up?" He asked sounding frustrated.

"Yes and no. Wait I thought that was tomorrow?" I said confused

"No Nicolai! I specifically told you yesterday that you'd be joining the event planning team at Piercy and Jansen Inc. today to help with the plans for the festival."

He said raising his voice.

I sat there for a second and thought of the events from the previous day, not once recalling him telling me this.

"Just hurry up and get to the office. I told them you'd be there by 8:30."

"You've got to be kidding me?" I said standing up frustrated.

"Get your ass to the office now Nicolai!" He said as he hung up.

I groaned and threw my phone across the room and back onto my bed, I walked into my bathroom and climbed into the shower-the water was cold but it felt good, than I stepped out brushed my teeth and combed back my hair.

As I finished getting ready-I grabbed a long sleeved white collared shirt and black suit pants.

I sprayed cologne on myself and hurried down the steps of my penthouse towards my kitchen, as I took a seat and ate the toast and eggs Fredrick had made for me.

"Thanks Fred, I appreciate it." I said giving him a nod as well as Maxwell.

"Have a good day sir." said Max.

"Likewise" I said as I hurried downstairs to meet my driver.

I climbed into my black BMW and took a seat in the back.

"How are you today Mr. Piercy?" asked my driver Gerard.

"I'm fine thank you"

"Good to hear, where will I be taking you today sir?" he asked

"The company office." I said staring out the window.

"Very good." he said as he started down the street.

I fiddled on my phone as I scrolled through twitter.

That's when I realized my brother's name was a trending topic.

I rested my head back and shut my eyes as I began to think of what he could've possibly done this time to get himself so much wide spread attention.

I began to scroll through the tweets, most of the tweets from gossip columnists and slews of other reporters.

One tweet particularly caught my attention.

'Youngest son of billionaire Robert Piercy, Elias Piercy was spotted getting into a fight with friend of alleged girlfriend and super model Larissa Moss outside a club in Manhattan.'

I pursed my lips at the tweet. A large part of me wasn't surprised by it.

I clicked on the article to read more.

'Elias Piercy, 22 was last seen in a fight outside of a club in Manhattan late Thursday night.

The fight was said to have been over Piercy's rumored super model girlfriend Larissa Moss.

The two were seen leaving the club when a friend of Moss approached Piercy and started yelling.

By standers say "it was unclear as to what the two men were fighting over but it seemed it might have had to do with Piercy's date of the evening."

There was said to be pushing and shoving and punches being thrown before the clubs security broke them up and Piercy walked off without his rumored plus one following behind.'

I ran my hand over my face in aggravation.

"We are here sir." a voice said, I looked out the window to see the tall shiny silver glass nine story office building next to me.

"Oh, of course. Thank you Gerard!" I said as I handed him a twenty and got out of the car.

I straightened my shirt and began inside.

"Hello Mr. Piercy." said the voice of a twenty-something hot red head receptionist in the front of the office.

I nodded as I walked towards the elevator and got in.

"Wait! Wait! Hold the elevator!" a voice yelled out as the door began to shut.

I quickly stuck my foot in the crack of the doorway as it opened back up.

A cute brunette girl stood in front of me.

"Thank you!" she said sighing as she hurried in and went to press the button, before realizing it was on the way to the same floor.

She wore a white blouse with a pink blazer and a tight black pencil skirt that showed off her slight curves.

I grinned, she brushed a strand of her wavy brown hair out of her eyes and adjusted her purse on her shoulder as well as the stack of folders in her arms.

She kept her head down the whole elevator ride even once we reached the seventh floor.

I walked behind her as she entered the same room I was to be in.

"Ah Mr. Piercy! Thank you so much for joining us!" said the man I had met the other day.

"Daniel? Derek? Dev-" I said guessing his name before he interrupted me.

"Uh David sir." he said correcting me.

"Ah yeah, right sorry about that. David, you're welcome." I said as I raked a hand through my hair.

"Please follow me. I'll show you around and introduce you to everyone." he said adjusting his glasses.

We walked passed a group of cubicles and glass offices with blinds. Into a larger glass office room, it looked to be a confrence room.

"Everyone I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Nicolai Piercy, he is the son of Robert Piercy as most of you probably know." he said

Tessa:

As I set my folders down and looked up, I noticed the guy I had met briefly at the bar the previous night was Nicolai Piercy.

"Of course" I said under my breath.

"What's wrong?" Naomi asked

"Nothing." I said crossing my arms.

Noami looked at me, creasing her brow and taking a seat.

"Please call me, Nick." he said

I rolled my eyes.

"Nick will be joining us on this project for the festival and I would like for you all to listen to him as well as pay him respect." David said placing his hands on his hips.

The rest of my colleagues all nodded and agreed while I stood in the back, I wasn't very impressed.

"Great! Now let's get to work.

"Erickson, Newton come here." said David. My stomach churned.

The last time David called an employee over to him to speak, was when he fired him.

I looked at Harold who looked terrified, his already pale skin becoming pasty white.

"I'd like for you two to partner with Nick for this project." Harold's eyes grew wide as he threw out his arms to the side and wrapped them around David.

I laughed "Get off of me!" David ordered.

"Sorry. I just-thank you for not firing me!" He said sighing

"Firing you why would I- never mind. Just go and talk to him, show him the plans for the festival and whatever he decides on...just go with it. Got it?"

I nodded even though I wasn't particularly thrilled with this plan.

David walked off as Harold an I approached Nick.

"Hi Mr. Piercy, my name is Harold Newton and this is Tessa Erickson, we'll be working with you on this project." he said.

"Great, awesome. But first could you do something for me?" he asked

Harold nodded quickly "Yes! Of course."

"Great! Could you run to Starbucks and pick me up an Iced Caramel Espresso, and make sure to tell them to put two pumps of the caramel sauce in instead of one. Thanks!" he said handing Harold a twenty and patting him on his shoulder.

Harold stood there baffled and then nodded before walking off quickly.

I stood there in shock, we hadn't even been working with him for five minutes and Harold was already off running errands for him.

"Great! So let's get to business. Shall we?" He said clapping his hands together and looking at me, giving me a smoldering look.

I wanted to smack it off his face.

I pushed passed him and stand near the office table as I shuffled through the folders.

"We shall not." I said frustrated.

"Excuse me?" He said, I could feel his glare on me.

"You heard me correctly. Look I'm sure you're not used to doing any kind of work so i'll make this simple for you.

All you have to do is sign your name and then that'll be all for you." I said sliding a folder over to him. It had documents in it that at the end of this project he would need to sign in order for it all to be under way.

"Oh c'mon...did you want something from Starbucks too cause if so it's not too late to add your or-" I raised my hand to shut him up.

"Just sign the papers and then you can be on your way." I said lowering my head, agitated.

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?"

"What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem is people like you."

"Oh yeah what about people "like me?" "

"People like you, the type of people who get everything in life handed to them.

The types of people who aren't used to working a day in their lives." I said glaring at him.

"What makes you think you can talk to me like that?"

"Oh I don't know. What makes you think you can order people around to do stuff for you. Stuff that you are perfectly capable of doing yourself."

I said slamming my hands down on the table and leaning forward.

He cocked his head to the side, an aggresive looked formed in his eyes as he walked closely towards me.

"Listen sweetheart, I can get you fired as quickly as you can walk out that door. So if I were you I would watch which bridge you are about to cross." he said, his voice getting low and husky.

I took a slight step back and glared at him. "Than I guess I'm going to have to take my chances. Aren't I?"

He looked at me surprised, gritting his teeth. The muscles in his jaw moving as he clenched his mouth shut.

That's when a knock came at the door, we both looked at the doorway to see David. "How's it going?" He asked sounding hopeful.

I watched as Nick straightened his shirt and cleared his throat. "It's going great. I think this will all work out...just fine." He said looking at me, with a slight glare in his eyes as he flashed David a fake grin.

"Great! I actually need to give you some information about the banquet coming up, so if you could meet me in my office." David said as he walked off.

"Sure thing."

Nick gave me one last glare before heading out and following behind David.

I took a big deep breath and sat down in one of the office chairs in the room.

I propped my elbow up on the table and rested my head in my hand.

How was this supposed to work?

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): β€œLike father, like son...
69.9K 2.3K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
124K 5.1K 40
SEQUEL TO 'MY LIFE WITH HIM' "Don't come near me" Katherina says as she step away from Nathan unable to stand him after what he said. "Why are you ge...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...