Avenger's One-Shots/ IronDad...

By Raven_Hellfire

HELLO EVERYBODY THAT LOVES MARVEL!! My name is Raven Hellfire and I am the author of this book. How are you... More

🥀🖤HELLO🖤🥀
🥀Running away🥀
🥀Running Away Part 2🥀
🥀Running away part 3🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Pietro?🥀
🥀The fight🥀
🥀The Red String🥀
🥀Where's Peter Parker!!🥀
🥀Mission Suicide🥀
🥀Don't push your luck🥀
🥀Don't Push Your Luck part 2🥀
🥀Disney Land🥀
🥀Auntie Tasha's comfortable🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 1🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 2🥀
🥀Nightmares Part 3🥀
🥀Just Call Me Anansi!🥀
🥀Peter is Artistic?!🥀
🥀The Internship🥀
🥀Kidnapped Part 2🥀
🥀Bucky is NICE🥀
🥀Death🥀
🥀Death- part 2🥀
🥀The Pranksters met Loki and FLOWER CROWNS🥀
🥀Back together/ Reunited🥀
🥀Asexual🥀
🥀Road Work Ahead🥀
🥀The Big Reveal🥀
🥀HALLOWEEN🥀 (2018)
🥀We Are.....Venom🥀
🥀We Are.......... Venom Part 2🥀
🥀Verteran's🥀
🥀 Veterans part 2. 🥀
🥀Happy Thanksgiving!🥀
🥀The burning golf course // RIP 🥀
🖤🥀RIP White Wolf🥀🖤
🖤🥀 #PROTECTYOURCOMMUNITY 🥀🖤
🖤🥀Tagged🥀♥️
🥀Finding out🥀
🥀Finding Out Part 2🥀
🥀TRUTH OR DARE 🥀
🥀On Your Left!🥀
🥀Swear Jar🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 2🥀
🥀Swear Jar Part 3🥀
🥀Talent Show/Holiday's Special🥀
🥀An angry Peter, is not a Peter you wanna see🥀
🥀An Angry Peter, Is not a Peter you want to see Part 2🥀
🥀The end game/ I'm Coming Home🥀
🥀The End Game/ I'm Coming Home🥀 Part 2
🥀Understanding🥀
🥀Holy Crap🥀
🖤🥀Q&A QUESTIONS HERE🥀🖤
🖤🥀Q&A ANSWERS!!🥀🖤
🥀Plan H🥀
🥀The Frozen Tongues🥀
🥀FINISHED Stop Stealing My KIDS🥀
🥀Kidnapped, The Rogues, and Ross🥀
🥀Dad jokes and Angry Peter🥀
🥀Appreciate Tony Stark Day!🥀
🥀Tony Stark Appreciation Day Part 2🥀
🥀Brother....?🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀
🥀Undercover Agent Parker/Phone Call, Bonus: A date🥀 PART 2
🥀Lesbians🥀
🥀I Will Kill Everyone In This Room🥀
🥀In the Soul Realm🥀
🥀Renaming🥀
🥀Catch Fast🥀
🥀Shotgun!🥀
🥀Shotgun! Part 2🥀
♾🥀Tears🥀♾
🥀Happy Birthday🥀
🥀🖤A/N🖤🥀
🥀Too.... Strong....uuhhhh🥀
🥀Happy (Late) Fathers Day (I MESSED UP)🥀
🥀Replaced🥀
🥀Caw caw Mother Fuckers
🥀Come little children~🥀
🥀Wedding🥀
🥀Cousin Sergei🥀
🥀Back Again
🥀It's going to be ok...right?
🥀CHAPTER AND IMPORANT A/N READ IT🥀
🥀I don't care...
🥀Halloween (2019)🥀
🥀Watty's-This isn't where your story ends-Not on my watch
🥀I love you...🥀
🥀Bad day🥀
🥀Birthday Boy🥀
🥀Birthday Boy part 2🥀
🥀Mission gone wrong 🥀
🥀Kitty🥀
🥀God bless America🥀
🥀Strange are you okay?🥀
🥀Floor Is LAVA🥀
🥀Happy Holidays!🥀
🥀Instant Kill🥀
🥀I'm your new Dad🥀
🥀Please Help Rhodey!🥀
🥀Oh My Thor!🔥
🥀New Years and GROOT
🥀Peppermint
🥀Peter!
🥀Light Sabers
🥀Tick...Tick...Ti-
🥀That Was My Son!🔥
🥀Attacked Part 1🔥
🥀Attacked Part 2🔥
🥀Attacked Part 3🔥
🥀Your Son Peter?🔥
🥀Red Bull🔥
🥀Rare happiness
🥀My leg-
🥀Life is cruel...🔥
🥀Trans Visibility day!🔥
🥀The Unknown Blog/ Going on Hiatus🔥
🥀Russian Singers~🥀
🥀Bad idea🔥
🥀Shit talking🔥
🥀UpDog🔥
🥀Beep Beep🔥
🥀A Menace🔥
🥀Loki!🥀
🥀Holy- BUCKY?!?!
Music
🥀MJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING🥀
Animal
Howling Angels
🥀The sun will shine on us again brother.🖤

🥀Kidnapped🥀

6K 157 204
By Raven_Hellfire

Peter is kidnapped as he is leaving school, held for ransom. To only find out to never, piss of Peter. You could hurt Peter, Break him, Kill him, Beat him, but god forbid you hurt someone he loves. What happens when Peter has to choose, between May, or Clint's family. How will the Ex-Avengers react to this? Who's behind all this? Let's find out.
______________________________________________________

As Peter waved goodbye at Ned he started walking towards the car Happy was in. His Spidey-senses started tingling when a black van parked across the street. He ignored the feeling getting into the car.

"Hey happy!" Peter said cheerily. Happy grunted in response. He won't admit it but Happy had a soft spot for the kid. He just didn't show it. Peter started talking about his day at school when his senses started tingling. He turned to the left to see the same black van driving towards them, fast. And was seconds away from hitting them. Peter ripped off his seatbelt jumped to the front and covered Happy's body with his, and holding his hand up to Happy's head so he wouldn't get severely hurt when the van crashed into them.

The car flipped several times before stopping. Peter looked at Happy who was at the most part okay but seemed unconscious. Peter kicked the door open before pulling himself out, then happy despite his broken arm screaming in pain to stop. He slowly put Happy down when he felt his senses tingling and a gun pressed to the back of his head.

"So you're Stark's Intern huh? Just a stupid teenager. Oh well, guess we could get some info on Stark and ransom money out of you before killing you". That was the last thing Peter heard when black consumed him.

3 hours later

Peter was in pain. And a lot of it. The pain in his right arm, which Surprise! Was the broken one, woke him up. He didn't look around or groan, he held that back, but instead tried to focus his ears on whatever he could hear on where he was or something. When he was greeted by silence he picked his head up and looked around. He was tied to a chair, a camera a few feet away from him which was faced towards him, and a table out of the camera view with what looked like a....... gun?!! And knives of sorts. Peter's breathing hitched when he saw the gun. After a while he took a deep breath and looked around. Nothing. Great. He sat silently for what felt like hours but for the most part was half an hour when someone walked in. The person had a mask covering his face.

"What scared to show your face?" Peter chuckled. He couldn'thelp it! Whenever he was in danger his alter ego would come in. The man grumbled before walking towards the camera and checked if it was on. He smirked under his mask when he saw it was and walked towards Peter. He punched Peter across the face before turning towards the camera.

"You see Stark we were going to keep him for ransom but we realized, you would just fight us when we met up with you for the money. So why not gather some information out of your little brat." The man stated looking into the camera before grabbing Peter's face and punching him again.

"You know when people say they're going to punch the information out of them, I don't think this is what they meant" Peter said smiling. He tasted a little metallic in his mouth but ignored it.

"What's Stark's password!" The man sneered.

"I don't know. But wait try this. Kiss. My. Ass." Peter said laughing at himself. This angered the man so he punched peter again. A lot harder this time.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR JOKES AND NONSENSE SO TELL ME NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!" The man yelled at Peter. Peter just smirked at him.

"Then why don't you just walk over there grab the gun and put a bullet in my brain already huh? Or are you to scared to? Don't tell me you're a scaredy cat. I think we have ourselves a scaredy cat. HAHA WHO KNEW!" Peter exclaimed. The man walked over to the knives, took the first one and stabbed Peter in the thigh leaving it there. Peter bit his tongue in pain, drawing blood. He didn't scream. He couldn't show signs of weakness.

"Alright, how about, how do we override shield?" The man asked this time. Peter looked shocked at the man before finally realizing the uniform the man had on. The hydra logo on the left breast.

"How the hell would I know? I only work for Stark, not anyone else." Peter sneered. The man grabbed the knife and twisted it quickly, too quickly that Peter screamed in pain. He grit his teeth before looking at the man's smug face and spitting blood/saliva into his face. The man exclaimed in disgust. Peter studied him a little closer, he looked old or the guy just had horrible hair.

"Ok how about a little persuasion. BRING HER IN!" The man yelled at the door. A minute later 2 men walked in dragging a woman who was struggling and trying to scream. They threw her in front of Peter. His eyes widened.

"MAY! LET HER GO YOU BASTARDS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN BREAK MY SOUL TAKE MY LIFE AWAY BEAT ME HURT ME KILL ME BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T TOUCH HER" Peter exclaimed, a few tears escaping his watery eyes. He looked at May as more tears went down his face. They took the gag out of her mouth.

"OMG Peter you got stabbed are you ok!!?? WHERE ARE WE PETER?!" She asked staring at the knife.

"I'm fine just look at me May don't worry, I'll get us out of here."

The man with the mask grabbed the gun and walked in front of Peter and smiled. The 2 men from earlier grabbed May again as she started screaming and thrashing around, they put the gag back in.

"How about this, it's easy peasy.................... How about you tell us where Clint Barton A.K.A. Hawkeye's family is and we let you both go, or we can kill you both. We'll give you some time to decide" The man said smirking walking out the door, the 2 men walking behind him, letting May go and getting rid of her gag, before closing the door behind them. Peter stays silent.

"Peter please tell them whatever they want please." May begged. Peter stared at the floor silently before looking at May with sympathetic eyes and tears streaming.

"I'm sorry May, I can't. They have a baby. I don't know what they'll do and I can't-

"I understand."

"W-what?"

"I understand. I'm proud of you Peter for everything, and of your secret. I'll tell Ben everything" May said with a sad smile while tears went down her face. Peter smiled.

"I love you May."

"I love you too Peter."

The Men walked in and smirked when they saw the tears in Peter's eyes.

"So what's it going to be. Your aunt? Or the Barton's?" The man said pointing the gun at Mays head.

"I'm sorry May. I'm sorry" Peter said, his voice cracking. The masked man looked shocked, but the shocked quickly got replaced by anger.

"I love you Peter"

"I love you too-"

BANG

"MAY!!!!!!" Peter screamed out tears going down his face.

"It was your choice, now tell us what we want or we'll kill you" The masked man said raising the gun up to Peter's head, who was staring at May's now lifeless body. Peter looked at him and nodded.

"I'll tell you. Come over here." Peter said. The man smiled as he walked closer to Peter when.

(Imagine peter as Natasha and the phone call doesn't happen. I don't know how to do fight scenes so yep. 😁)

Peter yanked out the knife from his thigh and stabbed the man with the mask in the leg. Then he grabbed the gun and shot the 2 men in the head and looked at the man with the mask on. Peter grabbed the camera and pushed it farther before walking towards the man with a smirk.

"You see, I know where the Barton's are, I know how to take down shield and I know every single password in the world. Why? Well because I've hacked into SHIELD before, for fun. And same with HYDRA. But not once have I ever been caught. Because I'm smart. But you see SHIELD doesn't have the Barton's location for a reason, same as to why you can't find the X-Avengers. There hidden. Not together of course. But hidden. But you see when I hacked into SHIELD and HYDRA something about you wasn't adding up you see. That's when I realized. The Accords. It all made sense, right General Ross?" Peter said ripping off the man's mask, to show it was indeed Ross who looked shocked.

"What didn't think little old me wouldn't find out? You make me laugh. And you working with HYDRA all this time just pisses me off because you see these 'accords' destroyed a family, they destroyed friendships, and they destroyed trust. But it also showed some truth." Peter said standing up again before walking towards May's dead body. He closed her eyes before taking May's ring off and putting it on himself. Peter turned towards Ross.

"You see I have ever urge to shoot you and I will once I'm done with you but I just need one more answer. Did you really think I wouldn't find out you called for backup?" Peter said with a smirk before shooting Ross in the head. The door got kicked down as HYDRA men ran in. Peter tipped the table over and hid behind it. He picked up the knives and hit their respective targets. He then grabbed the gun and shot the rest. He got up quickly grabbed May's body, grabbed 2 loaded guns and ran out the room.

He ran down 3 corridors before finding the weaponry room. He found an old bomb that could if wired correctly blow the whole place up. Peter put May's body down before fixing the bomb up. He smiled when it fixed. He put 1 minutes on the timer before starting it. He picked up May's body and ran out the room and down another corridor before finding the exit.

9

A man ran in front of Peter gun held up high

8

He shot at peter who dodged.

7

Peter grabbed his gun before shooting the man in the head.

6

Peter ran out and as far as he could get.

5
4
3
2
1

Peter watched from afar as the whole facility blew up. Peter started running holding May's body close to himself. He didn't get to run far when a quinjet stopped in-front of him. Peter panicked slightly but when he saw the logo SHIELD he stopped panicking. The door opened to show Tony Stark, Director Fury, Phil Coulson, and Maria Hill. Tony ran out but he stopped when he saw May. Peter fell to his knees as his grip on May loosened. Phil walked up to Peter and slowly took May's body out of Peter's hands. Tony ran out and hugged Peter reassuring him how everything was going to be alright. But Peter didn't hear any of it as he fell unconscious against Tony. Fury squeezed Tony's shoulder reassuring as he picked up Peter and walked inside. Tony carefully laid Peter down in the Med bay and watched as Maria called for Doctor's. And as the doctors did their work Tony watched.

1 hour later

"Ok so his right arm is broken, he has 3 broken ribs, 2 bruised ribs, a punctured lung, and a lot of little cuts and bruises. He should get as much rest as he can. And I'm sorry for May, she's long gone, I'm sorry." The Doctor informed Tony of Peter's condition and May's. Tony knew May was dead but it still hurt, he saw her like the sister he never had, and Peter like the son he always wished he had. He pulled a chair next to Peter and watched him rest.

"God you're an angel Peter. But why do the worst things happen to you?" Tony asked aloud.

"It's God's way of finding out how much a person can take before breaking" Fury said walking in. He pat Tony on the back.

"And by the looks of it, He isn't done fighting yet." Fury finished. Tony kept his eyes on Peter.

"But how? After everything in his life, after every death he still manages to smile make jokes and act as if he wasn't dying inside. It just baffles me. And how he chose the Barton's over May I just, it shocks me." Tony said squeezing Peter's hand.

"I don't know how he knows about the Barton's but by the sound of things he knew about baby Nathaniel and his other kids. He didn't know what HYDRA would do so instead he protected them. Even though they've never met him" Fury said. They heard a knock at the door and Agent Coulson walked in.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something but we found something in Peter's pockets. It's a USB. We checked it out and it's everything HYDRA had. And we also found the gun that was used to kill May- Tony winced- sorry, and the knife Peter was stabbed with. We found Ross's finger prints all over them and blood so that just confirms that he was HYDRA. And with the information from the USB is enough to get rid of the accord, have the X-Avengers excused, and to have Barnes criminal record cleaned." Phil finished.

"Really?" Everyone's head snapped towards Peter who sat up in his bed.

"You know when I found out they kept brainwashing him, that's when I thought about the bomb to blow the place up. I'm just glad I have enough information to prove he's not guilty." Peter finished.

"Shh sleep Pete, your pretty beaten up" Tony said squeezing his hand reassuringly.

"She's gone isn't she? May?" Peter asked.

"I'm sorry Peter she is" Fury said giving him a sympathetic look.

"There is a gold chain she has, and it has 2 identical golden bands (rings) on it. They were my parents. She always wore it, if she has it on can you get me it?" Peter asked. Phil's took out a gold chain with 2 rings on it.

"This one?" Phil asked softly. Peter's eyes watered as he nodded. Phil handed them to Peter as he held it close.

"Thank you. For getting us out of there." Peter said softly as he fell asleep. Tony squeezed his hand again before leaving the room with Fury and Coulson.

"What are we going to do? Peter's kidnapping was broad castes live all over. Everyone watched an 18 year old lose his last family member in front of his own eyes after protecting a family no one knows exist." Tony asked brushing his hair out of his face with his hand. A nervous habit of his.

"We're lucky not all of the thing was broad casted. Only the part where Ross beat Peter, which pisses me off, and when he killed May in front of his own eyes. But....."

5 hours ago

Tony sat bored at a meeting Pepper made him go to. When he got a call. The people looked annoyed at Tony who answered.

"Hey happy what's u-

"We got into a car crash Tony, They took Peter for ransom or something." Happy said cutting Tony off. Tony quickly stood up abruptly scaring the members.

"What do you mean you were in a car crash ARE YOU OK? WAIT THEY TOOK PETER DID THEY LEAVE ANYTHING!" Tony yelled running his hand threw his hair as he started pacing.

"They left a note that said there taking him for ransom and I'm fine, car is horrible but I feel fine, pain in some places but I'm good on the most part. I don't know what to do Tony the kids phone and all his stuff his here, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TRACK HIM?" Happy asked.

"Listen send me your location I'm coming to pick you up and we'll find Peter I promise we just.......... we just........I don't know. Oh god I don't know. What if they kill him? What if the crash killed him?!" Tony was downright panicking now. Pepper stood up and hugged Tony. She let go after a few minutes.

"First we'll pick up Happy, after we can go to Fury and ask him for help ok? We can miss this meeting Peter's life is far more important" Pepper said with a small smile. Tony nodded before grabbing her hand a running out the room. He heard a ding and looked at his phone to see Happy sent him the location. The 2 climbed into Tony's Chevy 2010 truck. In case they ever needed to lay low. Tony sped to the location to find the police there talking to Happy. Tony stopped the truck and ran past the police tape and ran up to happy.

"Are you ok?"

"Fine here's the kids things and here's the note they left. I'm worried about him Stark, kid threw himself over me to protect me from getting severely hurt." Happy said whispering the last part. Pepper walks over after talking with the police.

"They replayed the security cameras the people that hit Happy where in a black van. No license plate no nothing but I found something. But you're not going to like it." Pepper said.

"When do I ever?"

"I saw the HYDRA symbol on the men who took Peter. By the looks of it the people hit them, Peter pulled himself and happy out and the people pointed a gun to Peter's head before knocking him out and throwing him into the truck and driving off. I'll search through every security feed and find where they went but for now let's get you some medical attention Happy" Pepper said sadly.

"Ok. Here are the keys, I'll call a suit here and have it get me to Stark Tower. If I leave Stark Tower I'll have FRIDAY inform you. I'll see you later get better Hap."

Tony gave Pepper the keys before patting Happy on the shoulder. They walked away towards the car as a suit landed next to Tony. It formed around him as he then shot his myself towards Stark Tower.

"FRIDAY call Fury and tell him it's an emergency."

Of course sir.

What is it Stark I don't hav-

"HYDRA has Peter, took him for ransom but I'm 90 percent sure they're going to drop the ransom and try to get information out of him. Probably on Stark industries or SHIELD. Whatever it is I don't know but we need to find him before they hurt him.

I'll get a team on it, don't worry Stark, your acting like a worried father. But then again you're always like that with him.

"Haha listen just please do what you can I'm heading to the tower right now. I mean HYDRA seriously this is getting out of hand."

3 hours later

"Hey Tony I don't think we're going to be able to find him" Phil's said giving up hope. About an hour in Tony went to SHIELD on his search for Peter. After 3 hours nothing. Even Tony was starting to give up but he couldn't. He had to find Peter. About an hour ago May went missing and Fury said it was probably HYDRA.

"We hav-

Hello everybody!

Everyone looked up to the screens around them. It was Maria hills, Phil Coulson, Director Fury, Stark, and the team that had been working on finding Peter for the past 3 hours in the room. They were confused when they saw a man with a skull mask on.

I bet your wondering who I am, but you see I can't say that. You see 3 hours ago me and my Team kidnapped Peter Parker, aka Tony Stark's personal intern. As you can see it seems our little brat has finally awoken. The man said showing them a screen of Peter who was tied to a chair. He was looking around the room, probably scanning for a way out or something. His eyes widen when he looks at something off screen. The man put the camera down and walked inside.

"What scared to show your face?" Peter chuckled. He couldn't help it! Whenever he was in danger his alter ego would come in. The man grumbled before walking towards the camera and checked if it was on. He smirked under his mask when he saw it was and walked towards Peter. He punched Peter across the face before turning towards the camera.

"You see Stark we were going to keep him for ransom but we realized, you would just fight us when we met up with you for the money. So why not gather some information out of your little brat." The man stated looking into the camera before grabbing Peter's face and punching him again.

"You know when people say they're going to punch the information out of them, I don't think this is what they meant" Peter said smiling. He tasted a little metallic in his mouth but ignored it.

"What's Stark's password!" The man sneered.

"I don't know. But wait try this. Kiss. My. Ass." Peter said laughing at himself. This angered the man so he punched peter again. A lot harder this time.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR JOKES AND NONSENSE SO TELL ME NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!" The man yelled at Peter. Peter just smirked at him.

"Then why don't you just walk over there grab the gun and put a bullet in my brain already huh? Or are you to scared to? Don't tell me you're a scaredy cat. I think we have ourselves a scaredy cat. HAHA WHO KNEW!" Peter exclaimed. The man walked over to the knives, took the first one and stabbed Peter in the thigh leaving it there. Peter bit his tongue in pain, drawing blood. He didn't scream. He couldn't show signs of weakness.

"Alright, how about, how do we override shield?" The man asked this time. Peter looked shocked at the man before finally realizing the uniform the man had on. The hydra logo on the left breast.

"How the hell would I know? I only work for Stark, not anyone else." Peter sneered. The man grabbed the knife and twisted it quickly, too quickly that Peter screamed in pain. He grit his teeth before looking at the man's smug face and spitting blood/saliva into his face. The man exclaimed in disgust. Peter studied him a little closer, he looked old or the guy just had horrible hair.

"Ok how about a little persuasion. BRING HER IN!" The man yelled at the door. A minute later 2 men walked in dragging a woman who was struggling and trying to scream. They threw her in front of Peter. His eyes widened.

"MAY! LET HER GO YOU BASTARDS I SWEAR TO GOD YOU CAN BREAK MY SOUL TAKE MY LIFE AWAY BEAT ME HURT ME KILL ME BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T TOUCH HER" Peter exclaimed, a few tears escaping his watery eyes. He looked at May as more tears went down his face. They took the gag out of her mouth.

"OMG Peter you got stabbed are you ok!!??" She asked staring at the knife.

"I'm fine just look at me May don't worry, I'll get us out of here."

The man with the mask grabbed the gun and walked in front of Peter and smiled. The 2 men from earlier grabbed May again as she started screaming and thrashing around, they put the gag back in.

"How about this, it's easy peasy.................... How about you tell us where Clint Barton A.K.A. Hawkeye- the screen goes black before turning back on - The Men walked in and smirked when they saw the tears in Peter's eyes.

"So what's it going to be. Your aunt? Or the Barton's?" The man said pointing the gun at Mays head.

"I'm sorry May. I'm sorry" Peter said, his voice cracking. The masked man looked shocked, but the shocked quickly got replaced by anger.

"I love you Peter"

"I love you too-"

BANG

"MAY!!!!!!" Peter screamed out tears going down his face.

"It was your choice, now tell us what we want or we'll kill you" The masked man said raising the gun up to Peter's head, who was staring at May's now lifeless body. Peter looked at him and nodded.

"I'll tell you. Come over here." Peter said. The man smiled as he walked closer to Peter when.

(Imagine the fight scene again comment if I should add it again)

Peter yanked out the knife from his thigh and stabbed the man with the mask in the leg before He grabbed the gun and shot the 2 men in the head and looked at the man with the mask on. Peter grabbed the camera and pushed it father before walking towards the man with a smirk.

"You see, I know where the Barton's are, I know how to take down shield and I know every single password in the world. Why? Well because I've hacked into SHIELD before, for fun. And same with HYDRA. But not once have I ever been caught. Because I'm smart. But you see SHIELD doesn't have the Barton's location for a reason, same as to why you can't find the X-Avengers. There hidden. Not together of course. But hidden. But you see when I hacked into SHIELD and HYDRA something about you wasn't adding up you see. That's when I realized. The Accords. It all made sense, right General Ross?" Peter said ripping off the man's mask, to show it was indeed Ross who looked shocked.

"What didn't think little old me wouldn't find out? You make me laugh. And you working with HYDRA all this time just pisses me off because you see these 'accords' destroyed a family, they destroyed friendships, and they destroyed trust. But it also showed some truth." Peter said standing up again before walking towards May's dead body. He closed her eyes before taking May's ring off and putting it on himself. Peter turned towards Ross.

"You see I have ever urge to shoot you and I will once I'm done with you but I just need one more answer. Did you really think I wouldn't find out you called for backup?" Peter said with a smirk before shooting Ross in the head. The door got kicked down as HYDRA men ran in. Peter tipped the table over and hid behind it. He picked up the knives and hit every man and grabbed the gun and shot the rest. He got up quickly grabbed May's body, grabbed 2 loaded guns and ran out the room.

The feed ends there before they hear a tick, tick, tick, than, BOOM. The screen goes black.

"Park the quinjet there's someone running out there I think it's Peter" Tony yells. He runs to the hatch and is the first to run out when it opens to only stop mid run. He watches as Peter falls to his knees, slowly letting go of May.

Back to the present

"No one knows about the Barton's so we're lucky there but now everyone thinks Peter knows where the X-Avengers are. We have to get them back and with all the evidence Peter brought back I think we can" Fury finished. They all nodded as they walked their separate ways getting to work immediately.

2 days later

Peter lay in the bed bored out of his mind. Tony wouldn't let him leave, something about wanting to keep an eye on him so he doesn't hurt himself. Memories crept in of when he saw May die. Having to hear her heart stop, watching as she fell to the ground dead. His senses where heightened enough to be able to hear a heart stop. Peter thinks it's a curse now. He used to love being able to hear people's hearts beat but now all he can think is of their hearts stopping. He pulled his legs to his chest as silent tears ran down his face.

"You cannot break something that's already broken" Peter whispered to himself. Peter cried himself to sleep. Thankfully these dreams where not plagued by nightmares like how the past 2 days had been. Tony walked in and sighed as he slowly fixed Peter so he was laying on his back, avoiding any injuries. Tony smiled before kissing Peter's forehead and leaving the room. He closed the door and takes a deep breath before facing the people in front of him. All of the X-Avengers either sat or stood as they waited for news on Peter. Rhodey walked up to Tony and pulled him into a hug. Tony hugged back before taking a deep breath and letting go. Rhodey smiled at him as he pat him on the shoulder.

"He is seriously injured and is healing, these past 2 nights his dreams have been plagued with nightmares and he just cried himself to sleep, so sadly you can't meet him now but once he wakes up, you can ok?" Tony explained cutting to the point. He watched as their faces fall when Clint walked up to him.

"What happened, why didn't he save his aunt? Why didn't he just tell them where I was?" Clint asked. Everyone was curious. Tony looked away before taking a deep breath and looking Clint in the eyes.

"They weren't asking for your were-about. None of yours. He was asking for where your family was hidden Clint. Where Laura and your kids are hidden. He somehow found out about them and somehow so did HYDRA but Peter deleted everything that could possibly show they ever existed. After that he protected them even though he's never met them. He knew about baby Nathaniel and he just couldn't handle wondering what HYDRA would do to them if he told. So he kept quiet. Even if cost May's life." Tony finished tears swelling in his eyes but he wiped them away.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Tony. But h-how did they find out?" Clint asked worried for his family now.

"Bug in the system somehow HYDRA got info but don't worry whatever info they got has been deleted immediately and everything. We had the best hackers here delete everything. We also downloaded every single file they had and we also have a list of every single recruit they have so if there are any People here secretly working for HYDRA we can get rid of them." Tony finished giving Clint a reassuring smile.

"Now off to bed all of you plus me, these past 3 days have been crazy." Tony said walking them to their rooms. Last was Steve.

"Thank you Tony for everything. You didn't have to do any of this but you still did so thank you so much for everything and I'm sorry for everything and not telling you about Howard I'm sorry" Steve finished. Tony sighed.

"To be honest Howard wasn't an amazing dad and I don't really care about him not anymore it was just my Mother that really cared about. Well other than Jarvis. But its ok thank you just next time don't be a hypocrite ok? Good night Spangles" Tony said walking off to his room.

"Good night Tony" Steve said walking into his room and going to bed.

The Next Day

Tony walked into the Med-bay to see that Peter was wide awake and staring at the necklace in his lap. Tony slowly walked up to Peter before placing a hand on his shoulder. Tony pulled Peter into a hug when he felt the boy shake and heard sobs. He held the boy close.

"It's ok to cry every now and then, it makes us human." Tony whispered as he ran his hand through Peter's hair. Peter eventually stopped crying and wiped his tears away.

"Hey come on you get to meet the others ok? But first we have to make sure your 100% ok." Tony asked. Peter nodded as he wiped away the rest of his tears. He smiled thinking of how he was going to meet the others, but his smile faltered when he thought of Steve. How he had hurt Tony. Tony noticed the falter and knew what Peter was thinking.

"We talked yesterday, said our sorry's made up. So don't worry about him ok? I promise if he does anything bad you will be the first to know I promise" Tony reassured peter who nodded and smiled. The doctors came in and did their work. Once they said peter was free to go he jumped up and ran to Tony who was laughing and led him out. Peter started writhing his hands. A nervous habit of his. On the way to the Avengers Tony and Peter ran into Fury, Coulson, and Maria who all asked him if he was ok, but mostly Fury. Fury was like a father to Tony since he never really had one. So it wasn't a shocker to Tony when Fury hugged Peter and asked him if he was ok. When the shock went away Peter hugged back and said he was fine. Once Peter and Tony where in-front of the door Peter was really nervous. Tony patted his shoulder reassuringly before opening the door that led to a living room with all the Avengers scattered around. They all looked up when they heard the door open and tony walk in with a boy with brown curly hair and brown eyes. They all greeted peter and when it came to Clint he pulled Peter into a hug as a few tears escaped his eyes.

"Thank you, T-thank you so much for not telling them. I'm so sorry I heard about your aunt oh god I'm sorry" Clint quietly sobbed. No one has ever seen Clint like that only Phil Fury and Natasha. Peter hugged the man back.

"Its ok, I wasn't going to let them hurt your family, and anyways my aunt understood-Peter winced remembering everything she said- and said she wouldn't hold it against me. And if I could, I would have jumped in-front of that gun in seconds if I hadn't been tied down" Peter finished. Clint let go and wiped away his tears and gave him a smile.

"Still thank you so much. If you want next time I go visit you can come and meet them" Clint said. Peter nodded smiling.

"Come on Bambi we have work to do." Tony said.

"Bambi? Heh that's new. But what do you mean?" Peter asked. He had a feeling but he needed confirmation to know 100%. Tony looked at him with sad eyes.

"Child protection is going to come after you since your 17. Even if your 3 months away from turning 18. So me and Fury where trying to come up with a few ideas so they can't take you and one was for me to adopt you." Tony said avoiding eye contact, he was scared at what the kid would say. When Tony was greeted by silence he looked at Peter who had a straight face and blinked a few times before a tear went down his face. Tony panicked.

"Of course you don't have to! We can fi-ooff" Peter hugged Tony as more tears escaped his eyes.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you. Of course I could like to you're already like a dad to me." Peter said his voice slightly muffled by Tony's shirt. Tears spring in Tony's eyes when he hears that and hugs Peter tighter.

"Alright kid. Let's get everything ready."

3 hours later cause for the love of god this is already a long chapter

"Everyone meet my son Peter Stark.!" Tony said showing Peter off to the Avengers, Fury, Coulson, Happy and Pepper. Thankfully by the time all the adoption papers and everything where done, Bruce Thor and Loki made it back from Asgard (Asgard's still here Hela turned good Thor doesn't have his hair or hammer but he does have his eye and storm breaker)  Peter laughed as Tony showed him off. He was happy. There may be times where Peter will be sad about losing May but he's happy. Happy with his family.

The End

____________________________________________________

Well that took absolutely ages. I have been writing this chapter for 3 or 4 days now. Decided to make it a long one as a sorry for taking so freaking long to update. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed Vote and Comment.

Love you My Demons🔥🖤♥️

Posted: 10/4/19

Word count: 6189

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40K 134
Just One Shots about Spiderman in Avengers life
703K 25.8K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
349K 10.5K 15
What happens when the Avengers want a new teammate? What happens when Clint is the one who needs to capture Spiderman, but Spiderman risks his life...
7.8K 193 18
This is a Camilo x fem y/n. I will be using she/her pronouns if you'd like you may change them as you read. This takes place during the movie. I'm no...