Cold Heart (Interracial)

By Queen_Ransome21

He pulled me closer to him as my breath hitched in my throat. His looks could kill anyone who got near him. H... More

Description
Characters
"0"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
"25"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"31"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
Ending

"10"

9.3K 374 208
By Queen_Ransome21

Danielle POV

I sat on the counter, watching Rita, the chief cook breakfast.

She was a good person and I loved her. She was like a mother to all of us.

"mattina Rita" I heard Josiah say and she returned a morning back. He saw me and smiled. "Good morning Mrs. Estelle"

I scoffed, "Please do not do say that again. I don't like him" He started to laugh and nod his head. "Okay. But you know you love him" he made kissy sounds coming towards me while I rolled my eyes.

"Josiah if you want to keep those lips, I suggest you stop doing that and back away from me" He scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully.

" So che vuoi baciare le sue labbra" He laughed, (i know you want to kiss his lips) making Rita look at him.

"I'm sure she doesn't"

I furrowed my eyebrows trying to figure out what the hell he just said to me. "What did he say?"

Rita waved me off, Turning towards me.

"You don't want to know" She chuckled, turning back to the stove.

"Good morning" I heard Gina say and we all said good morning.

Davina and Archer came in, followed by Shawn and Dre.

Then Colin came in. Everyone got breakfast and we sat down in the diner room. Davina said the grace and we started eating.

Everyone was talking amongst each other and I started to smile. It almost felt as everyone got along. Then the diner room door opened to Lukas.

Well almost everybody.

"Good morning everyone" He sat down at the end of the table and they said good morning except me.

I could care less for Lukas now. Since I was locked up in a big house and couldn't leave out till he left, it was like house arrest. He thinks he's the boss around here.

Well he's not the boss of me.

Rita brought his food to him and he said thank you. Without smiling. He could've just made his breakfast just like we did but he had to be treated like a King.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" He stood up, making me see his bare chest. It was a six pack that I was looking at.

I didn't even know he didn't have a shirt on. He was talking but I did was stare at his body.

Oh god his body... his chest.... Just thinking about him on top, making lo-

"Danielle?" I heard his voice, which I felt eyes on me. "Yes?"

"Did you hear what I said?" He said. What did he say?

"No"

He rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Typical. I said we're going to a formal party tonight. You're coming with me"

I rolled my eyes, standing up. "And why can't I stay here?"

"Because if you stay here you might run and I don't think you want to run" He said making me bitter chuckle.

"I see you still don't trust me. Why would I run? Where would I run to?"

"I have a lot in mind. Starting with the police" he said, making me laugh bitterly.

"Whatever. I'm going to my room. I'm staying here"

I started walking out the diner room and up to my room. I slam the door shut. He thinks he's a king and everyone around him is his helpless peasants. I had enough with his bull.

I decided to take a shower, and put on some clothes. A shirt and some shorts that were short. I'm home might as well say, so I'll wear them. I put my kinky hair in a bun, going over towards Roses Journals. The journals were like books. She kept writing in them, almost everyday.

Some of them were disturbing. But it kept adding on. They were telling a big piece of something that was very important. I didn't really fully read all of them but the first one.. the other ones I kept hitting spots int them.

My door came open to Lukas and I rolled my eyes. "Knocking is something you should do" I said and he didn't say anything.

He came towards me and snatched me up by the wrist. "I don't know who you think you are-"

"I'm Danielle Stevenson, that's who I am" I smirked, he slammed me against the wall, making my head hit the wall. I groaned, glaring at him.

"Danielle, you keep disrespecting me with that little mouth of yours, you're going to regret it. So do me a favor and stop fucking talking and respect me like you should" He said and I wasn't backing down. He didn't scare me.

"You don't scare me" I looked him in the eyes. We both stayed like that till someone opened my door.

"Oh my god! Is everything okay?" Gina said, but we stayed the same way. Staring at each other the same way. That was until Archer came between us to break it up.

Lukas snatched away from him, walking out of my room while I folded my arms, mad as ever. I don't like Lukas. I never will.

I was in the car with Lukas... cause apparently I had to shop for a dress.. which I didn't see what was wrong with the dresses I had. He's a hard man to get along with. How do they even get along with this bitch?

"Why are we even out anyway? I had dresses at the house... Why I got to go get another one?" I asked, breaking the silence because once again it was hard to get along with this bitch.

"Cause I don't like them" He stated, making me have a scrunched up face. What the fuck is wrong with this man?

"You're difficult" I mumbled, turning my head towards the window. "No Danielle... you are difficult"

I dropped my mouth, nodding my head. I'm difficult... okay. I'm about to be extra as fuck. "Let me out" I stated, which he ignored me. "Lukas... Let me out of this car" I said again, he still ignored me.

"Okay" I mumbled, when he stop at another stop light, my black ass is getting the fuck out.

When he stopped at a stop light, I made it my business to unlock the car doors, getting my phone and wallet, slamming the door shut.

I started walking on the sidewalk while he was driving. I saw when he pulled his car beside me and rolled the window down.

"Danielle get your ass back in the car!" He yelled, making me scoff, still walking on the sidewalk. "Fuck no"

"Danielle, if you don't get your ass in this car, I'm going to feed to my fucking lions, don't play with me"

I laughed a little, "You always threaten me about you feeding me to the animals. Bears, Lions, what's next Snakes?" I said. I heard him groan of frustration and he stopped the car.

I started walking faster, while I didn't see the car anymore. I went into an alleyway, making sure he couldn't find me.

But there was a black van that pulled up in the Alleyway. I saw that it was a Mexcian man that got out. I noticed that it was two other men that was getting out.

"Is that her?" One asked, the other nodded. "Yeah that's her" I started to panic when I was about to run but guess what? I bumped into another man that I was not familiar with.

Damn NOT AGAIN!!!!

Why was I so fucking hard headed??

"No!! No please don't take me!" I screamed, when the man threw me over his shoulder. I screamed, hitting him in his back trying to get down and run.

That was until there was a gunshot and the man screamed, falling down with me falling with him. I saw that Lukas had a gun in his hand.

He could be an asshole, but right now... I'm glad he kept following me. The other men left the man and the van Screeched out the Alleyway. Lukas came towards us, pulling the men on the other side of me.

I thought he was going to lend a hand... but nope he just looked at me. "Get up"

I glared, helping myself up. I grabbed my things glaring at him. "Thank you" I sarcastically said, which he didn't look at me but he took his phone out, dialing someone on his phone.

"You're not welcome" I rolled my eyes, folding my arms.

.

.

.

After Lukas took care of that man... Probably killing him, we still continued to go to find me a dress tonight. I tried on one and showed him the dress.

He was sitting down while I was trying the dresses on. "Well?" I asked, turning around. He gave me a blank stare, shaking his head.

"That is short and revealing" He said making me squint my eyes. "So? You're not boyfriend so I can wear whatever I want to"

"Danielle" He started, while I rolled my eyes, sucking my teeth. "Okay... I'm taking it off damn"

I was about to take it off, when I forgot the clerk helped me zip it up in the back. I was not about to ask Asshole to help me so I left out the dressing room but he stopped me.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked, towering over me a little. "I'm about to ask the clerk to help me unzip my dress" I stated, about to walk but he grabbed my hand, turning me around.

He unzipped it and turned me back around to face him. "There. Done. Now go back in there and try another one so we can go. I've got things to do"

I glared, walking away. "Jackass" I mumbled holding the back part, going back into the dressing room.

Gina was the last to get ready. Davina and I were helping her while The boys were downstairs. The dress I was wearing was a yellow dress that was showing my boobs a little bit. But I had a choker and yellow high heels to go with it.

"Y'all not really feeling this dress" I stated, the two of them looked at me. "Why is that?" Davina asked.

"This dress.... it's making my boobs-"

"Poke out a little.." Gina laughed, "Yeah my brother knew what he was doing"

Davina started chuckling, while I was mad. So that's why he wanted me to get this fucking dress. Ooh he's a slick bitch.

"I'm ready" Gina smiled, while we looked at each other. We looked good. We all went downstairs, seeing that the boys were ready.

"Everybody got everything?" Lukas asked and everyone said yeah. We all started walking to the limousine, getting in.

"sei un bastardo lucido Lukas" Colin smirked, While Josiah laughed. (You are a sly bastard Lukas)

I arched my eyebrow at them. "Perché sono Sly?" Sounding like he asked them that. (Why am I Sly?)

Colin chuckled, "Le sue tette sono fuori" I wanted to know what they said cause Gina rolled her eyes. (Her tits are out)

"Lo so. sono per me da guardare Quindi smettila di fissarlo" He said, making Josiah laugh out loud, "Damnnn" (I know. they're for me to look at. So stop staring)

Gina dropped her mouth opened, while Dre, Shawn, Davina and I were clueless as hell. We had no idea what he said.

Colin chuckled, rolling his eyes. I just want to know what they said cause I felt like it was about me.

When we arrived at the place, It was a nice on the outside... I bet it's even prettier on the inside. I was about to walk when I felt a hand grab mine. I look to see that it was Lukas.

I instantly snatched away from him. "The hell you doing?" I asked, making him grab my hand again.

"Somebody ask, you're my girlfriend" He said, making me scoff. "No I'm not"

"You want somebody to rape or kidnap you at this ball?" He said, making him have a point.

"No" I stated. "Good, now come on" We went in and it was beautiful in here. We were about to sit down when someone came towards us.

"Hey Lukas" A middle age man said, which Lukas didn't smile or anything just nod at the man. He looked over at me and smile.

"And you must be his girlfriend" The man said, looking down a little at me. I was about to repeat his actions when Lukas spoke up.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend" He said, no I'm not. "I'm-" I was about to say before he cut me off by pinching my ass, making me jump a little. I faked a smile and nod.

"Yes I'm his girlfriend. Danielle" I said. He looked at Lukas then me and then Lukas again.

He smirked at Lukas. "Well, I see why you're with her. I never knew you like to eat chocolate, but hey... it's always good" He stated before walking away. I started to shoot my eyebrows up.

I see him liking the chocolate.

I looked at Lukas and glared at him. "I think you like touching my ass"

He ignored what I said by walking infront of me. That man was looking at my tits. Lukas definitely knew what he was fucking doing. The man doesn't even like me, why even let me look like this instead of looking like something else?

I walked behind him, sitting down with him. I knew this was about to be a long Formal party.

Throughout the night, everyone was talking and dancing. Everyone was dancing except Lukas.

"Lukas. Come on Let's go dance. All of our friends our dancing." I saw Gina dancing with Josiah, Davina Dancing with Shawn, Dre dancing with some girl and Archer was dancing with some girl.

"I don't dance" He stated, while he was on his phone. I rolled my eyes and got up, grabbing his hand. He looked up at me, "Danielle, what the-"

"Shut up and dance with me, before I let some other man dance with me" He was about to say something but he looked down a little just like that man. I was about to look down with him when he stood up.

"One dance and then I'm sitting down" I smiled. We got on the floor and he instantly knew where his arms went. We then started dancing.

"How do you-"

"I use to be in a etiquette class when I was young" He stated, while I was in otter shock. I was about to ask him how it was but I was cut off by him talking. "And don't ask about how it was cause I'm not talking about it"

I closed my mouth, giving him the stank look.

Rude.

"Why are you the way you are?" I said, not even realizing what I just said. I noticed the way he looked at me. It wasn't the same stare he gave everyone... it was different... tooo different..

Oh hell.

"Danielle, I'm not telling you the story until I feel as if I need to tell you." He made me feel like I wasn't important to him.

Which I wasn't, but still!

He twirled me around and bringing me back to him. We started staring at each other once again, but this time... it was something different in him.. like he was enjoying this, but I really couldn't tell if he did or not by his face.

But he really looked like he was enjoying himself.

All I know, the lights went out and everyone started screaming. My hand was still in his, while we were trying get out. We made it out, seeing everyone coming by and screaming.

"Lukas!" Dre yelled, we turn our heads to see everybody we came here with alright.

"Good" Lukas said, "Everyone is okay?" He asked everyone and they all nod. I was glad everyone got out. We all hopped in, while the driver drove off.

I turned my neck to see the place before I seen explosions come from it. My eyes went wide, seeing the place explode.

"Dio mio" I heard someone say, (My god) I didn't even take my eyes off the building cause I was actually seeing the building in flames.

I was on the balcony, wanting answers for everything. Why? Why did that building burst into flames? Why was Lukas the way he was?

Why did I had to be nosy that night at the club? Why did I fucking even go to the bathroom up the stairs at that club?

"Danielle what are you doing out here? Get inside." I heard Lukas said and I rolled my eyes. "I will when I feel like it"

"Danielle... I'm trying to be nice here" He stated. Nice? Nice? Where the hell was he fucking nice??

"No!" I screamed, turning around towards him. "How are you being nice? You could've let me go but yet I'm still being held captive here. Do me a favor... Let me go. That's all you have to do"

He looked at me. I don't know what his emotions were. "Danielle come on. I don't feel like fighting tonight. So get your ass in this house"

I shook my head, turning away from him. "No" I stated, still looking out from the baclony. "I need some time out here"

I didn't hear him say anything else after what I said. I win!! "Take all the time you need" He said. I heard his footsteps move farther away from me to the house. I started smiling like an idiot. I won a fair battle!! I'm-

Wait? Did he say take....

I turned around, running to the sliding door, seeing that he was standing there. I try to open it but it was locked.

"Wait" I paused, trying to open the door. "Lukas quit playing... please let me in" I said, still trying to get in the house. He shrugged, closing the curtains. I started to bang on the sliding door. "LUKAS!! Imma kick your ass when I get to you!!"

That's why I hate this asshole!! Ughh!!!!

A/N: HEY guys... sorry I haven't updated, I've been updating because of school. But here ya goooo

Love you!!!😋❤️😂❤️😊😊😫🤦🏾‍♀️😄😫❗️😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 106 15
"We can't." I place my free hand over his cheek caressing it gently. "Then stop me." He starts to kiss my hand as he moves me closer to him. "I can't...
177 9 7
They both are looking in each other's eyes with only one emotion and that is love . He kissed her desperately as if he is showing his love his hunge...
13.3K 348 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
73.1K 582 6
"Dante, people are watching " I whisper "Let them" he continues kissing my neck and its driving me nuts, this man is shameless . I can't be feeling l...