Tenrose One Shots

By almost_ginger

Just some crap that I felt had to be written. Pairings include Tenrose, Elevenrose, Thirteenrose, and some ot... More

A Black Coffee for the Workaholic?
Ob...livate?
That Little Minx
Thoughts
Doctor Smith
Dreamlord
The Photograph Effect
That Moment When We're All Sidney
The Street (whose name was not shown)
He's Kinda Scary at Times
The Doctor's Office
Comfort In The Crushing Darkness
Tooth and Claw But Better
Not Bisexual
Fork and Mug
Hogwarts AU p1
Hogwarts AU p2
A Teacher AU
T.O.A.P.A.
Battlefield
Divorce
Willing To Wait
Tis the Season... for Turkey
Hi yall
The Bet
NO SPIDERS!

Thank God It Was Empty

494 15 2
By almost_ginger

The Doctor's POV

There was a horrible sound ringing throughout the entire TARDIS as she went haywire, bashing back and forth, flinging me around. She landed heavily, and as a result, I flew into one of the coral supports. I rolled around on the ground, clutching my side, groaning.

"Okay..." I breathed. "Oh-kay." I pulled myself up, using the same support that betrayed me in the first place. I stumbled over to the doors and opened one, almost tripping to the outside world. I looked around: 2009, central London. Alright. I've been here before, I can do this. The TARDIS would repair herself. I just... had to look around for alien life. Or I could take a vacation. I thought on that for a moment before laughing. Absolutely not. I took a deep breath. It was daytime. I had run into a building on the way down, which is what caused me to slam into my support.

Sunny, in the mid 70s. I whipped out my sonic and did a 360, scanning for alien lifeforms. "No life forms," I muttered to myself, "but alien activity." A crazy grin spread across my face as I took off running. I rounded a corner, stopped suddenly, quickly backtracked, and ran painfully into a wall before I managed to press my back into a wall that was shielding me from view, breathing heavily. There is no way. I inhaled deeply, pushing down the wave of hope and happiness that washed over me.

I opened my eyes and poked my head around the corner. I inhaled, but no air came in. I continued trying, knowing that I looked like a psychopath, opening my mouth over and over again like that. More like a fish, really.

She was walking towards me, looking around, lips pursed. She was wearing back leggings with a light blue shirt and really cute jean jacket. And... white sand shoes. This was a more mature Rose. This was a woman, no longer a girl. She had a name tag clipped to her shirt. It said,

Rose Tyler, director of intergalactic travel and communications.

How can I read that from so far away, you ask? I'm a Time Lord. Go figure. I smiled lovingly at her. From a girl in a shop to a directer at what I knew was a multimillion pound business. Rose Tyler, defender of the Earth. Shit, she's close. I quickly withdrew my head and ran to hid behind a trash bin. I waited seven seconds before ruffling my hair and running after her, slowing to a casual walk as I entered the streets of London. I immediately fixed my gaze on her blonde head. Her roots where showing. I always liked it when they did that. I was following her contently for a while when she went down some stairs to the tube.

She swiped her card and walked through. I waited for a moment before sonicing the machine and pushing the bar. She was leaning up against a pillar, and I was honestly unsure of what to do. Where to hide. So I awkwardly stood there, hoping that she didn't look around. I heard the screeching of the tube and readied myself to get on after her. She walked into an empty compartment. Shit. I walked in anyway, because I needed to see where she was. I decided to stand, facing away from her. The tube took off, and I braced myself a little too late. I fell backwards and landed on my bum, and then hit my head. I heard Rose laugh.

"First time riding the tube, mate?" She stood up and held out a hand to me. I took it, terrified. She had seen my face and my outfit. And she hadn't said anything.

"Afraid not," I said, "just don't do it too often; forgot to brace." She smiled.

"I get it. My name's Rose Tyler. How about you?" I looked at her in despair.

"J... John Smith. Doctor John Smith."

"What did you do to become a doctor?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Uni." She laughed.

"I suppose so," she said. "You look familiar. Have we met?" I was close to word vomiting.

"I'd like to think so," I said, looking away from her.

"Doctor?" She asked quietly. My blood ran cold. Before I knew what was happening, I had let go of the pole, turned around and hugged her. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck. I breathed her in, tearing up.

"Rose Tyler, I love you," I whispered, "I love you so much, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you that, my time ran out, but I'll tell you every chance I get, please come back with me—" she kissed me. Rose Tyler, I love of my lives, kissed me. I kissed her back with enthusiasm, but the tube stopped, and I fell forward, on top of her. I heard her hit her head, and I wanted to check on her, but she wouldn't let go of me.

"I love you, Doctor."

"Quite right, too," I whispered. She let go of me and pushed me off her as people walked in. I helped her stand up, and she slapped me in the face. "Okay, yea, I deserved that."

"Yeah," she said, "you did." She pulled me down into a seat and held onto my arm. "I missed you," she whispered.

"I missed you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 433 22
Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go.
472 10 10
fantasy bullshit.
40.4K 1.1K 26
Some Dreamnoblade oneshots just because i'm bored.
4.2K 153 37
ninerose tenrose elevenrose twelverose thirteenrose fourteenrose (coming soon;)