Dreamlord

Weirdass tense

"This is the dream."

"How can you be sure?"

"Because she's here. Because I want it to be real."

He steps out from behind the wall and Rose sees him. Her face breaks into a smile, and she runs up to him. The Doctor watches her sadly, knowing that she sees someone behind him. That is, until she throws her arms around him. He's taken by surprise, but hugs her back, tears springing into his eyes. "Rose," he whispers. Rose pulls back slightly.

"Doctor, you okay?" she asks. The tears start falling. "Oh, Doctor, what's wrong?" She wipes away his tears with her thumbs and leans in to kiss him. The Doctor's eyes shot wide open before wrapping his arms almost embarrassingly quickly around her. Her tongue touches his lips, and that was all it took. Suddenly, they were in a bedroom. Hands were everywhere. Next thing he knew, Rose was on top of him, neither of them wearing a shirt. He lets out a deep groan as she nipped at his neck.

They did everything physically possible before the Doctor collapses next to her. She laughs.

"Not what I was expecting," she breathes, "but everything I've ever wanted." He breathes in her scent, holding her close.

"Me too, Rose Tyler," he says. "Me too." They were silent for a few moments before a thought sprang to the Doctor's mind. "Wait..." he says slowly, "you don't know me. You've never met this version of me." Rose pulls away and looks at him, amused.

"You regenerated last week, you flake," she giggles. "I still love you. I've loved the past yous, and I love the future yous. I just love you." She leans in to kiss him, but the Doctor holds her back.

"You love me?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow. As much as he could, of course. He didn't really have eyebrows.

"Yeah," she fidgets. "Is that okay?" A smile broke onto his face.

"Rose Tyler, it is better than okay, it is brilliant," he whispers. "You are brilliant." He kissed her. "I love you." She smiles and starts kissing him again. Then he hears the birds start chirping. "I love you so much. I would tear apart the universe to find you. And you know what? That's exactly what I'll do." He kisses her one last time, and was gone.

"ROSE!" the Doctor shouted as he woke back up in the freezing TARDIS.

"Doctor, thank god!" Amy and Rory were hovering over him.

"It looked like you had your own little dream there," Rory smirked. "It sounded... pleasurable. Who's Rose?" The Doctor started to get up.

"The love of my lives, and as soon as we get out of this, I am going to find her," he growled. "THESE ARE BOTH THE DREAM," he shouted.