He's Kinda Scary at Times

Rose's POV

"You never finished that sentence," I said disapprovingly. He nodded, leaning against the control panel.

"Sorry. Rose, I love you." I smiled sadly at him.

"I know. I love you too. Wish we could have kissed," I joked.

"Me too," he said seriously.

"I miss you," I said, reaching my hand out towards him. He walked towards me and took it.

"I miss you too. I'm doing everything I can to find you." I looked down.

"This is pathetic," I said. "You're not even here. You've probably forgotten me by now." He looked affronted.

"Never you, Rose Tyler. I will never. Ever. Forget you." I scoffed.

"Right."

"Rose..." how he said my name... how sad and in pain he sounded. "You mean so much to me." He sounded so sincere. I felt the tears well up in my eyes and fall down my cheek. He reached up and brushed them away with his thumb, cradling my face. He was leaning down when an alarm noise came on. He quickly ran to the control panel and ran around frantically.

"Doctor, what's going on?" I shouted as I held onto the coral support beam. He didn't answer, and landed the TARDIS painfully. He then looked up at me with the look of a madman in his eyes.

"Rose, you need to wake up. I have less than two minutes. Wake. Up."

I shot straight up in bed, my tears mingling with cold sweat. He wasn't here. It was all a dream. Tears streamed down my face as I looked to my left and gasped: my TARDIS key was glowing. I grabbed it and flung open my door, running through the halls of my giant ass house. I grabbed a piece of Tony's chalk from the tub, opened the door, and wrote, 'Doctor is back. I love you guys, goodbye.' I closed the door quietly, then ran and flung open the TARDIS doors. The Doctor was straining against a lever that was obviously keeping him here. I closed the doors and yelled, "GO!" He let go of the lever, and we went spiraling off into the universe.

"Rose!" he yelled as he was being thrown around.

"Hi!" It took us about 30 seconds to get in the clear before we were just orbiting. I let go of the beam and took a cautious step forward. The Doctor sprung up suddenly from behind the panel, grinning like a lovestruck fool.

"Rose Tyler," he mused. I smiled at him.

"Did you have those dreams too?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yes. Rose Tyler, I love you." I cannot describe the feeling that rushed over me when he said that. It was cold and refreshing, but scalding hot and overwhelming. A tear slid down my face as he ran around the control panel to hug me. I held him tightly.

"Forever," I whispered into his skin.

"Forever."