A Teacher AU

Alvin's POV

"Miss Tyler."

"Doctor Smith." They stared at each other coldly as they passed, and my friend Ash and I nodded at each other before turning out attention to their faces. We had set ourselves up in the hallway so we could see their faces after they talked to each other. I was on Miss. Tyler's side. As soon as the words left her mouth and they weren't looking at each other, she looked down so her hair was covering her face. But her hair couldn't hide the smile and blush that made her light up. I ran to Ash.

"She looked down and smile and blushed," I said excitedly.

"Smith smiled so wide! Like, he lit up."

We grinned at each other and went to tell everyone else. Those two were the talk of the school, because they almost never talked, but they were obliviously in love with each other. Everyone in the school shipped them like there was no tomorrow. Even the teachers. And unbeknownst to Tyler and Smith, the entire school, including the teachers, had a plan to get them on stage together at the school talent show and not let them leave until they kissed.

Our news made everyone freak out, but made them even more frustrated. The talent show was next week, and those two were talked into being the speakers. The principal was forcing them to introduce the talent show together, and our job was to chant for them to kiss while the other teachers wouldn't let them get off the stage from the wings, while we'd be blocking off the front.

~~next week, 7:00~~

"Welcome, one and all to the Phoenix High talent show," Doctor Smith announced cheerfully.

"Tonight, we will be enjoying singing, dancing, stand-up, and all amazing talents of the students within our school. And I must say, this is the biggest turnout I've ever seen," Miss. Tyler smiled. The auditorium was filled to the brim with way over the max number of people. Our principal, Mr. Smith, Mickey Smith, that is, walked on stage and took the mic as we all leaned forward in anticipation. He grinned at all of us.

"Begin."

We all ran forward to stop them from getting off the front of the stage while Mr. Smith ran off and all our other teachers blocked the wings.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" we all chanted together. Both Miss. Tyler and Doctor Smith's faces were completely red as they tried to talk into the microphone, but were unsuccessful, because EVERYONE was chanting for them to kiss. They turned to each other and seemed to have a frantic talk before Miss Tyler turned to us and Doctor Smith looked at her, eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed before he grabbed her waist, pulled her around and kissed her desperately. The noise that followed was deafening.

Everyone was screaming impossibly loud, and some students were even crying. Miss. Tyler's eyes were wide for a moment before they rolled back in her head and she held him around the shoulders and ran her hand roughly through his hair. They pulled away from each other a few inches and looked into each other's eyes before laughing. Miss. Tyler pressed a quick kiss to his lips as Mr. Smith ran on stage, screaming as loud as the rest of us.

I was a freshman when this happened, and they're happily married now. They smile at each other in the hallway, and seem as happy as could be. I told them when I graduated that I planned that whole thing. They smiled and hugged me, thanking me profusely. I looked back a them as I walked away from school for the last time to see them smiling happily at each other, holding hands.

Rose Smith's POV

"I can't believe the entire school had to trap us and make us kiss for this to start." John smiled and kissed me.

"Well, I would never have said anything, I thought you hated me."

"I thought you hated me," I laughed.

"It broke my heart," he said, no longer smiling at me.

"Mine too," I whispered.

"Good thing we're together," he smiled.

"Yeah. Good thing." He kissed me again, and we pulled away, giggling.

Ash's POV

"No one's ever been in love as much as those two," I said to Alvin.

"Nope. Hey, maybe you and that girl could be," he said absentmindedly, pointing to a girl named Allison. I recoiled.

"She's a two faced snake. An entitled bitch. Absolutely not. Besides, no one will ever be as in love as them."

"Never," he grinned.