The Bet

GUYYYYYYS I'M CRYING I JUST GOT BACK ON 

I WAS IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL (again) AND MY PARENTS BLOCKED EVERYTHING BUT I'M SNEAKY 

if you're a fan of IT and ship Reddie... well, check out AO3 and check out my works. my user is the_sun_is_a_deadly_laser and my works are called There's No Road Here, Fantasy Island, and May I Have This Dance? (It's Up To You) there's a pic of them above

and if you're not a fan pls just go and read it anyway it's really cute lord knows i need the hits :D

Also, please note that I fucking love Yaz. I just don't ship her with the Doctor, because there is still some futile hope, deep down, that Billie Piper and Rose will come back to DW. I think Yaz and Rose would be really really really really really really good friends

"You're the worst." 

"You're the worst." 

"You see, that's the difference. I know I'm the worst." 

Rose brandished her fork. "You know what else you are?" 

Sidney raised an eyebrow. 

"Difficult," Rose deadpanned. "Very. Very. Difficult." 

Sidney blew her a kiss. "I know. That's why you love me." 

Rose shook her head softly and sipped her tea. Sidney sauntered out of the room with the hip movement only a part-time drag queen could do without getting hurt. She rolled her eyes and looked down at the paperwork that was in front of her. Yaz walked in and Rose smiled at her. 

"Morning," she greeted. 

"Hey," Rose replied. 

They worked in silence, Yaz getting her tea and Rose reading over some technical things for Torchwood. Yaz sat down beside her. 

"What're you working on?" she asked politely. A smile spread across Rose's face. 

"Can I be honest?" she asked, her voice shaking with repressed laughter. Yaz nodded, grinning. "I have no idea." 

"Rose! You can't do that, you're one of the only ones protecting Earth!" 

"Eh," Rose shrugged. "They can manage without me." 

"They really can't," Yaz laughed. "Anyway, how is Sidney liking his first trip on the TARDIS?" 

Rose's face lit up. Sidney was her best friend and she was thrilled that she would show him her world, her life. "I think he's really liking it." 

"I mean, how could he not?" Yaz asked. "All of time and space. You can't just... not like that." 

Rose shrugged. "I guess." 

"You guess?" Yaz almost yelled. "It's the best thing to ever happen to me! And you, and Graham, and Ryan! I guess you've probably gotten the most out of it though," she grinned suggestively. Rose frowned. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You and the Doctor, obviously!" 

Rose's cheeks went red and she looked away. "What? No." 

Wow, she had forgotten how much she used to say the exact same thing about the exact same situation. Was there any point in denying it? Of course she was in love with the Doctor, she always had been, and that didn't change, even if the Doctor was a girl. Yaz rested her head in her palm. 

"Mhm." 

"Hey," Ryan said as he walked in the door. "What's up? 

"Oh, you know," Yaz mused. "Trying to convince Rose that she's in love with the Doctor, is all."