Divorce

"How dare you!"

"How dare you?! I can't believe you just pulled that. Rose Tyler, you're all talk. Loyalty? Really? You cheated. You cheated, and you expect me to just forgive you and move on. OH! You lying, worthless piece of—"

"Oh, come off it! I have done way more for you in this than you have done for me. You can yell at me all you want, I haven't done anything wrong! You're just overreacting!"

"Am I?! Am I really?!"

"YES! Yes, Doctor, you are!"

"You said that you would love me forever! Be loyal to me forever! Our wedding vows! You said you did, you said 'I do' and here you are, breaking all of it! I gave up time and space to be with you!"

"Oh, you're bringing our vows into it now? Yeah? Real classy, real nice. You can't guilt trip me into anything. I've done nothing expect be good to you!"

"Oh, please!"

"Save your 'oh pleases' for someone who has time for them."

"Rose Tyler—! Oh, don't you dare cut me off! I swear I will divorce you if you— Rose! Fine! I'll file the papers!"

"You think I care?!"

Jack and Donna looked at each other in worry as they listened to the conversation their parents were having. Donna held her fingers to her lips as she set down her backpack and started making her way to the living room, where the yelling was located. Donna closed her eyes and took a deep breath as more threats of divorce came from the room. Opening her eyes, she looked around the corner just in time to see her mother beat her father in Mario Kart. She blinked.

"Oh yeah!" her mother yelled making an L with her fingers and putting it on her forehead. Her father looked up at the woman he married, exasperated but smiling.

"I hope you know that I was talking to Waluigi when I was calling him a lying worthless piece of crap, right?"

"Yeah, I know." Rose bent down and kissed the Doctor briefly. "When are you filing those divorce papers, then?"

The Doctor pretended to think about it for a moment. "Eh... never."