FuR (Royce)

By Be_My_Prince_

-------------------------------------- I nervously was pressed up against a tree as me and the wolf kept eye... More

FuR (Royce)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
Not A Update
Not A Update (Again)
-14-
-15-
If Your Willing To Listen....
-16-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
Open?
-25-
#purgenight
Rants And Rages
-26-
Bitchass Wattpad
-27-
-28-
???
-29-
-30-
Fuck Algebra
-31-
-32-
-33-
Yall Should...
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
Hey!!
The Foolishness
Any Suggestions
Snippet
Obvious .
So Out Of It
Dummy,
Stfu, Damn

-17-

8.8K 329 69
By Be_My_Prince_

"I'm not your wife dummy." I laughed.

"You are!! You aren't a boy."

"Yes I am, feel these nuts nigga." My nose crinkled as I died of laughter. "Remember in the restaurant?"

"No your not, as many times as you straddled me, I have not felt not one single nut."

"Stop, I'm crying!!" I fell on his chest, laughing hysterically.

I felt nothing, it was just a crinkle in your pants, I was seeing if you were gonna fake having a dingaling. You did the fake moan and everything!"

"Oh my god I hate you! I could have a big shlong for all you know, yet you keep saying I'm a girl, for why?"

"Because you are a girl, not a boy."

"Still denying!!!"

"Aight, if I ask every person in this house if your a girl, and if they all say yes, then...."

I watched him think, becoming nervous by the second.

He could make me do anything, hopefully he doesn't bring up the 'issue' I said earlier.

"You have to give me a lap dance-"

"Aw come on,-"

"No exceptions." He smirked, pecking my lips swiftly as he got up, as I clinged to his front side.

"How-"

"Are you gonna get down, your clinging to me for fucking life." Chres held me, giving me a contagious grin.

"Naw I'm fine, keep carrying me like this."

"How much do you way, your like a feather?!"

"I don't know,"

"Hey Aubree?"

"Yeah???"

"You think Jacob a girl?"

"Hell yeah! You frauding Jacob."

"Oh I see where we stand." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, I can't lie-"

"NEXT!" I shouted abnoxiously.

"Latimore, Amber? You think Jacob a girl?"

"Wait he's a guy?" Latimore asked, confused as ever.

"You can't be serious, come on!"

"I'm sorry, but your fairly feminine, I really thought you were a girl when I first saw you, I just assumed you didn't have boobs."

"NEXT!"

We both travelled around the house as our next destination was Ray.

"Isn't Jacob a girl?"

"Latimore? Hell no-"

"This Jacob dumb ass!" Chres barked at him.

"Hell yeah, I saw that camel toe that one time."

"What camel toe?!!"

"Cam, remember that camel toe that one time?"

"Oh yeah!!!" Cam and Laila said in unison.

"Fuck y'all!" I yelled, flipping them off as I heard laughs and giggles escape there mouths.

We ran back to the living room from the dining area only to find Diggy on the couch chilling with EJ.

"You think Jacobs a girl?" Chres asked.

If they both answered yes, I'm stuck riding this nigga for I don't know how long.

Probably until he bust like 30 nuts, and then tear me apart.

"Hell yeah, you got that ass mami." Diggy laughed, while Chres just shot him a death glare.

"I'm a fucking BOY! And my ass isn't big, I'm team long back."

"Stop lying, now EJ? Is Jacob a girl?"

"..... Possibly, unless flat chest doesn't run in your family-"

"Ugh!!!! I am not a girl, I am a boy!" I let out a way too girlish pout as I got a questioning look from Diggy.

"I ain't buying it unless I see you take a piss in a urinal. Now, run along."

"So I won?" Chres smirked, pulling me closer to his body.

"I don't want to-"

"A bet is a bet, can't run away now."

I let myself down on my feet and walked away, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

We'll, not much of annoyance but more out of fear.

I just don't wanna deal with Chresantos thirsty ass.

I made my way up to Chres' bedroom as he went to Aubrees.

Listening through the walls, I heard the faint arguing of the two as I heard growls and barking going along with it.

Finally, I heard a slamming of doors, and giggling, as Chres waltzed back into the room, with a pair of ripped acid washed shorts and a white tee shirt.

"I'm not putting those on-"

"I won the bet, your lucky I didn't make you put on a thong, now come on, get dressed in front of me." He smirked, licking his bottom lip.

I snatched the clothing away from him.

"I think not."

Going to the connected bathroom, I hesitantly changed into his desired clothing, tying my hair up into a pouf.

Frowning in the mirror, I walked back out, only for Chres to already have a chair pulled out in front of this bed.

"Let's get this over with." I sighed, while he laughed in my face, going on his Playlist and picking out a song.

Ciara blasted out of his speaker, as I heard the beat pick up in the back round.

Hesitantly, I got on top of him, and he instantly placed his hands around my waist, as they traveled down further.

"Hands, behind the chair." I removed them, wrapping them behind the backside.

He only smiled, while I purposely did a slow body roll, teasing the shit out of him, as he threw his head back in pleasure.

I felt his member get rock hard beneath me, only making me shudder, speeding up a little bit, my hips moving by themselves, as I felt up his chest.

I added a few surprises, twerking and hitting every beat, until he eventually removed his hands, as they immediately swarmed around my butt, squeezing, only making me whimper.

He made it back up to my waist, as I bit down hard on my bottom lip, not trying to moan.

I really don't want shit to escalade.

Out throbbing erections rubbed up against each other, as he attacked my lips with kisses, while I kissed back.

Wait? What am I doing?!

Shoving his tongue in my mouth, Chres fiddled with the hem of my shirt, pulling it up, and eventually it got tossed across the room, as I did the same to him.

He slid the chair across the room as he laid me back onto his bed, he started at the base of my stomach, his tongue gliding upward, as I arched my back in surprise.

Chres ended the trail with a kiss, while he pinned my arms above my head.

"Wait-" I was cut off by a unmanly squeal escaping my lips, as he nibble on the skin on the side of my neck, as his tongue swirled around the spot.

"Wait, Chres?"

He poked his head up from the crook of my neck, making me smile.

"You gotta wait, okay?"

I saw him pout, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Great, now you left me with this 'problem' since you wanted to rub your fucking ass all over me."

"We'll that's what you asked for, and the song isn't even finished yet. I only rode you for like five seconds until you decided that you wanted to fuck now." I shot back at him.

"We'll aren't we all wrong?!"

"Shut up because you make no sense."

I sat up and crossed my legs, sighing.

We sat there in silence, staring at the four walls that made up his bedroom. This gave me time to think.

What have I gotten myself into?

I know we most definitely aren't gonna last 23 days now, considering that we almost got to the breaking point.

As much as I wanna keep my innocence, I know it isn't gonna last. Were both horny teenagers for fucking sake.

And you'd think I want this, since I always wanted to ride the shit out of him ever since I saw him.

But it's one thing to actually do it, if you know what I mean.

I feel pressured.

"Look, My fault if I went too far with you, and if you want, I'll try to contain myself a little more. This only just started two days ago, but I can tell you feel pressured and I'm sorry." He told me.

I couldn't even muster out any words, I continued to sit there in silence.

It's all too much.

"...... It's fine." I said, pulling the covers back.

I then heard a knocking on the door.

"I don't know what y'all nasty asses are doing in there but Ma said dinners ready!" Aubree yelled.

"Can I stay up here for a while?"

"Sure." He smiled. "Love you."

"... Love you too." I managed.

He pecked my lips before walking out the door.

It's whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 36.6K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
2.1K 139 32
'What are you doing here?' he said angrily forcefully yanking my arm. 'I told you to stay hidden.' I pulled my arm free. 'I know but I wanted to help...
17.3K 577 6
"You're mine, don't you understand!" he shouted "No," I say quietly lowering my head as to not see his pitch black eyes and angry state. As my eyes s...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...