-21-

I picked from the big selection of movies, and finally found two in really liked: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Nightmare On Elm Street.

"How about these Chres?" I held the two up.

"See.... Those movies are for... Decoration. I hate horror movies." He fiddled with his fingers and looked up with a fake smile.

I could instantly tell he was lying, his thoughts said for himself. He was actually scared of them, when he snuck and watched Nightmare On Elm Street as a child, he literally pissed himself.

Haha, but wait. This shits starting to freak me out.

Apparently I can read minds now.

"I can tell your scared of horror movies Chres, no need to lie."

"And even if I was, so what?" He shot back. "Pick a different movie Jacob, I refuse to watch that shit."

"Whatever, were gonna watch Elm Street, cause Texas Chainsaw makes me cry. Trey Songz got beheaded and shit." I fake cried, while Chresanto was getting angry and jealous by the second.

"Oh so you fucking Trey Songz now? Where's that nigga at so I can whoop his ass?!"

"Shut up, I'm just kidding." I slid the DVD into the player, as it loaded and read the server.

I pressed play and ran back on the bed with Santo, getting comfortable.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this." He covered his eyes.

"It's only been a couple seconds and your already scared of the movie, come on now."

"Aight, if I open my eyes, will I be disturbed, scared, or dismayed in any way?" He peeked through a little bit through his fingers.

"I promise, ot really hasn't even goton good yet, calm down nigga!" I laughed, as he did the same.

~

"PRINCE TURN IT OFF!" Chresanto yelled.

"I wanna watch the rest Chressy bear." I whined, smirking at how much of a pussy he is.

"Prince, if you don't turn this shit off I will rape your ass..!!!" He tried to say as calm as possible.

"And if I don't?" I cockily said.

"OH MY GOD TURN IT OFF!!" He screamed.

"So unmanly." I laughed, grabbing the remote, and changing the channel, hearing MTV Jamz play.

Turning it up, I heard Migos play, as I was bumping.

"Is it gone?"

"Migos wasn't out when the made the remake, dummy."

"Whatever." He removed his hands from his eyes.

"What are we gonna do now, since you decided to act like a little girl and bitch out on the movie?" I asked with a playful annoyed tone in my voice.

"We'll first off..." He rolled over and pulled my pony tail.

"Ow nigga!"

"I'm not a bitch."

"And second of all..." I waited annoyed.

"We can always make sundaes and have a sugar rush?"

"Your still sick."

"I'm not sick sick, I'm fine for now okay? Now come pig out with me." He kissed all over my face.

"Okay okay." My lips met his, as I added a bit of tongue, then pulled away.

"You motherfucker."

Whatever, come on." I grabbed the bag of leftover candies and pulled him off the bed.

We ran down the steps, making our way to the kitchen, only to find a note on the refrigerator door.

Just like I thought, gosh I have to get used to this.

I know y'all far asses was gonna want some ice cream and shit. But I bought y'all a lot, my treat.

But y'all Lorr nigglets owe meh,

Aubree Bitch😂.

"She dumb." Chresanto laughed. "But Wanna play a game?"

"I guess, as long as it isn't sexual, then yes."

"Aight, lay on the counter."

I did as I was told, and I heard the refrigerator doors open, feeling a cool breeze from the freezer as I heard him pull out tubs of ice cream.

Man, why can't I find out what he's doing!! When I wanna use this weird ass ability, it doesn't work!

Man, fuck it.

I heard him pull out spoons and ruffle the bag a bit.

"Your eyes are closed right?"

"Yeah." I smiled like a little kid.

"Aight, open your mouth." He laughed.

I opened, as I tasted a spoonful of ice cream.

"What's the ice cream flavor??"

"Chocolate, with M&M's and.... Reese's."

"Aye, correct boo." He pecked my lips, as I licked the rest of the ice cream from around my lips.

I could tell he was still staring at me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

Weird ass.

"Why you staring at me? I'm only eating ice cream."

"I just wanna see what that tongue do." He laughed.

"YOU FREAK!" I yelled, laughing. "Just give me the next spoonful.

I listened to him open lids and packs of candies as he finally asked me to open again.

".... Strawberry. Sour patch kids, skittles, and chocolate syrup."

"Your a fat ass." He laughed, pecking my lips once again.

We played for a while, laughs here and there as I started to swing my legs and hum to myself.

That's when I felt my shirt slide up, above my chin.

"Chres what is your nasty tail doing?"

Without any hesitation, I felt a cold substance slide across my stomach, and what felt like chocolate syrup.

"That's cold as shit, get it off me!" I shivered. "I don't play that kinky shit!"

"Ok, you want it off.." Chresanto smirked.

"You better not-"

Of course, he started near my navel, licking up the ice cream first, ending the trail with a love bite.

Chresss, get off. This ain't no game." I involuntarily moaned.

He did the same with the chocolate syrup, only he made his way to my lips, laughing.

"Don't pretend you don't like it, I hate liars ya know?" He sat me up, him being in between my legs.

"Whatever." I tasted the chocolate and ice cream combo on his lips. "Still no sex though."

"DAMNIT!" Chres pouted.

Aight, so I'm hella bored, and I figured...

Ask me questions!!

Y'all prolly don't care about my pathetic life but ask me questions anyway, whatever's on your mind. Whether it be personal questions or Wattpad questions.

You are free to ask away, you can also ask for confessions too.

Whatever I don't get today, I'll do tomorrow.

I will make a Q and A chapter on this book, to answer halls questions.

So, there's the comments section, ask away peoples😂

~Aiyana~