Stfu, Damn

Ok, yall needs to chill.

First off, I'd like to say #RIPJames,

Cause it's ridiculous how niggas get killed over some shoes, Rest In Paradise💫😔.

Them 11s ain't worth someone's life.

Second off,

People are all mad and upset that Prods back in the group and Roc left.

Look, I ain't trying to be mean, but Prodigy's career was gonna be nonexistent anyway, especially since I live near Philly (Maryland Niggas United😂🙌), and from what everyone is saying, apparently he used to go to school out here. Where I'm at in particular, apparently.

Idk, Diggy performed at my school too; but it was back when I was in like; fourth grade. But forget I said that, cause niggas was plotting on sneaking over to the school. We was straight savages😂😂.

But anyway, Idk if that Prodigy thing is true. but I knew that he was gonna end up filing an application for Burger King or get back in MB, because let's face it; He straight left with no type of plan for the future.

That's still BÆ, MB is still Bae; but they ain't the brightest of people's.

Now Roc, I knew ever since I've heard My Girl; that Roc was gonna be that one nigga in the group that think he "a real G" and shit so he out there doing whatever the fuck.

Honestly, I don't care what Rocs doing, cause you know what; it's his life.

People were complaining that he smoke weed and it ain't good for him and shit.

I ain't really care, my brother smoke weed; and all this nigga does is eat everything, sleep, play the game, and go to work.

It's whatever.

They were complaining he was "selling drugs".

Maybe he needed to get by bc he needed to feed Royal and since MB ain't performing like that; where else is he gonna get the money from? I don't fucking know?

Or if he just wants to do that, then let him do that.

I care about him, but I know he ain't gonna listen to me bc I'm across the United fucking States; why he gonna listen to someone he's never even met before?

I mean, wtf.

MB tbh, is getting old anyway. They're like 18 and shit, it's crazy how time flies like that.

What do they look like just staying in a group and that's all they're doing?

Think about it; Prince has Outsiders Ink, Ray has his own clothing line, Roc apparently is just cruising wherever the fuck he is, getting some type of money, and idk wtf Prodigy or EJ doing.

Who cares frrl?

Now, I know some of YALL still want music and are mad bc now they have to start all over again with Prodigy back in and Roc out.

So no "My Baby", none of that.

That was the jam, but then again; who cares?

If MB declines and shit, so what? YALL acting like If they stop making music they gonna die or sum shit.

If you ont get yo Gah'damn 😂.

It ain't that serious, so be quiet.

They like 18, they ain't fetuses anymore.

I wish they were, but sadly they're not.

So just had to rant on that.

But I'm putting out the Prologue for FanGs tonight, so YALL better add it to YALL libraries and be on the look out.

But yeah, voice yalls opinions in the comments, if Ya wish.

Starting to get back on my Wattpad ishh, oh; and Happy Hanukkah/Christmas/Winter Solstice/Kwanza/ whatever the fuck YALL celebrate it.

#TeamWhiteTree

Just make sure to slide me a Holiday plate, Lmao.

But yeah, peace✌️

~Aiyana~