If Your Willing To Listen....

Aight so I need someone to rant to about a whole bunch of things, if your willing to hear my white ass talk about a whole bunch of random shit.

We'll technically I'm not white, I'm mixed...

ANYWAY!!!

If you don't wanna hear then you can just skip to the end of this chapter.

Ok!!!

So some of my friends that follow me on IG and some other people that I know, are putting Slim Shady and Eminem in there bios, yet they haven't had not one single interest in Eminem as an artist, until I started to put Ken Kaniff and some other quotes and such.

And it pisses me the fuck off because I know for damn sure they don't know nothing about him.

Like, they think I put it there because it's cool, no it's because that man has pretty much corrupted half of my brain, and I'm a huge fan of him.

So, I have a composed a list of things that a Eminem fan SHOULD know, before claiming that they are a 'Stan':

You aren't a Stan if...:

You don't know wtf a Stan is

You only know Not Afraid or songs he did with Rihanna

You don't know all of his albums and at least one mixtape

You don't know all the words to Stan, the song

You haven't seen 8 Mile at least three times

You don't have a favorite diss track (I have three favorites, lol)

You don't know the famous Ja Rule and Eminem beef

You don't know he was at least born in October

You don't know he's a Detroit rapper

If you don't know D12 or G-Unit

If you don't know his daughter Hailey, his niece Laney, and his ex wife Kim

If you don't know his moms name is Debbie/Debora Mathers

You don't know his alter ego Slim Shady

You don't know his very first album, Infinite

You don't know the symbolic meaning of 313 and 19946

If you don't know who Ken Kaniff, Steve Berman, Stan, or who Paul is

And most importantly....

His real name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III

If you don't know none of this shit, I will take you on Jerry Springer, and beat your ass legally.

Punt intended. If you don't know what song I'm talking about right now, then take that wigga out of your bio and stfu.

Any who, some other things.....

I guess you could say I've put some of my books on hold for the moment until I finish FuR and Spacebound. It gets overwhelming, and I really wanna focus on finishing what I have first, and then expanding my horizons with some more BXB and possibly....

Idk if I'm the first to come up with this, but what about PrinceXAriana Grande??

Or maybe Jaden SmithXRoc???

I'm making a JadenXPrince in the near future, but I want your insight on those combinations.

I'm not very good with BXG, just with experience I had with my first fanfiction ever: Back In Time.

It was a very good story idea, but My writing skills then weren't very good. But I do wish to remake it with a slightly different idea.

I still have kept some of the characters from that story, like Cam, Aubree, and Amber, which are now in FuR, after they were in this other book I had, which was Grind For Me.

Ok, so the rest of this is probably just gonna be book talk and some random shot that pops to mind.

Oh, and I'm also planning to do Imagines and One Shots and such, if y'all maybe just want to read some sex scenes since some of y'all are freaky.

It's ok, I am to😂😂.

Oh and also, I don't know about y'all, but I guess you could say I'm pretty full force when it comes to Coexsisting with different religions and such.

I HATE when people say being Gay or Lesbian is a sin, or when people bash religions and shit.

God loves all of his children, it's ok people💞

It fucking gets on my nerves when people apparently spread "The Good Word" about Christ to people who are maybe Islam, Hindu, or possibly Atheist.

I understand if you say have a blessed day, that sweet and respectful.

But don't fucking shove a 12 inch Bible down there throat, that is not "Christ Like", like for why?!!!

Why can't we live in a god damn world where we don't argue about shit like this? It's ridiculous.

I am a Christian myself, I was not raised in a Church, but I know that that isn't the right thing to do, that's just hateful and sad.

Something else....

Pills And Potions and Chiraq is bæ right now.

And Chiraq To L.A, that remix with Tyga and The Game. That's the shit👏😌

Oh and one last thing...

Do any of you have older siblings?

We'll, my brother thinks it okay to annoy the piss out of me like I would choke him in his sleep, or drug him with Chloroform and kill him.

Why do people feel the need to make me mad??

I'm just asking if y'all feel the same way sometimes.

But, comment, vote, and all that good stuff.

Imma put out another chapter for this book either tomorrow or Monday.

Peace✌️