-3-

I eventually got home and immediately headed for the showers.

"Jake? You want some tacos sweetie?" My mom asked.

"I'll heat some up ma." I shouted before I shut the door quickly as I undressed and hopped in the shower.

I let the water rush all over my body and through my curls as I threw my head back and let it run all over my face as well.

We'll, I guess I accomplished some things today:

I got complimented on my singing.

I got to talk to my crush Chresanto.

I got called beautiful by Chresanto.

Chresanto walked me through the path in the woods.

Man I need to stop thinking about his name!

I poked my lips out and squirted some shampoo in my hands and ran my fingers through my scalp.

This nigga got me all in a tizzy and shit.

I then rinsed my hair out and lathered it all in conditioner, and combed it out with my fingers.

Of course I washed the rest of my body, and hopped out the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into my bedroom and opened a window to let a cool breeze in. It was really hot, and I wasn't planning to sweat, whole time I just took a shower.

Fuck out of here.

I dropped my towel and shook my wet curls around, and smiled in my dresser mirror.

I'm so narcissistic.

Loose wet curls fell over my face as I picked up my clothes and started to get dressed, leaving myself shirtless and glistening from the oil and water from the shower.

"I look..... Good." I said in a cheesy voice, causing myself to laugh.

I ran over to my bed and fell onto the messy comforter, pulling out my phone to play a game I was currently addicted to.

"DAMNIT!" I shouted at my phone screen.

"Hate piano tiles!"

I played the game over and over, failing every attempt to beat my high score.

I hate when I get hooked on a game, I can't put my phone down at all until I beat my high score.

"Jake?" My mom asked while walking into my room. "Calm down, it's not that serious. Next thing you know, your gonna start breaking shit."

"Sorry ma." I said.

"Now go heat up your food. You need to eat." She lectured.

My moms one of those people that makes you eat A LOT of food. Like damn, I'm already fat!

"Ok, ok." I said, while exiting my room as she did the same.

I walked down the steps and immediately rushed into the kitchen as I smelled the aroma of tacos and some other yummy Mexican foods.

Ok, maybe I am hungry.

I grabbed three tacos and two burritos.

Then I grabbed some mini tamales my mom had made. And a enchilada.

I piled all the foods onto my plate, and grabbed a fork and knife.

Then, I walked back up the steps and walked into my room, with the delicious food in my hands.

I plopped down on the bed once more, and played some music just to calm my nerves before I started to eat.

But that's when I heard a tap on my window.