-37-

I feel like cutting this woman in her neck.

Yes, my mom.

How could she fucking lie to me like this? Telling me my father left on purpose and he never loved me.

He doesn't even know I exist, so how could he say that?!!

"Calm down Jacob, I thought your legs hurt."

"I don't fucking care if they hurt." I got off the couch opening the front door.

I then see her familiar black car pull up, while she hopped out of it.

"Hey Jake." She half smiled, only pudding me off more.

"Oh, you never told me a plausible reason why my Dad left." I crossed my arms, glaring at her.

"I told you Jake, he didn't love you or me, so he left."

Clenching my jaw, I then walked back into the house, and hauled the huge box of photos out on the porch, while pulling out a whole bunch of pictures.

"This doesn't look like a man who doesn't love you, now does it."

She stood there in silence.

"You looked through my stuff?!"

"That's not fucking important right now! You got voicemails from my father A COUPLE DAYS AFTER HE LEFT! HE EXPLAINED TO YOU THE SITUATION HE WAS IN, BUT YOU WERE SO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU FUCKING BRAINWASHED ME INTO THINKING HE DIDNT LOVE ME! HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW I EXIST THERESA!"

"DONT YOU RAISE YOUR DN VOICE UP AT ME!" She got in my face.

"HE STILL ISNT AROUND SO WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT HE DID AND DIDNT DO?!!"

"ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE ISNT AROUND, CAUSE IF HE KNEW ABOUT ME I BET YOU HE WOULD FUCKING STAY WITH YOUR SORRY ASS."

I then felt a hard blow across my cheek, making me stumble a bit.

"... Your so ungrateful. Do you know how hard it was to take care of you?!"

"I don't care how hard it was, I'm pissed off cause you LIED TO ME!"

"You were never suppose to find out Jake."

"Your so fucked up! I wasn't suppose to find out, DO YOU KNOW HOW SICK THAT SOUNDS?!"

I then heard the door fly open.

"Cmon Jake, calm down." He tried to coax me back into the front door.

"You touch me your gonna fucking die Chres. Not today motherfucker."

He looked at me wildly, examining my eyes.

"You need to calm down Jacob." He said in the calmest way possible.

"This isn't good for the baby."

"Yeah." My mother looked at me obnoxiously.

"pedazo egoísta de mierda , espero que usted y su bebé rot en el infierno . vete a la mierda y tu padre Jacob."

I could feel myself breathing heavy, while anger built inside of me.

"What did she say?" Chres asked, clueless.

And that's when I lost all control...

Tackling her to the ground, I felt her back hit the solid ground with a thud.

Theresa screamed out in distress, looking me right in the eyes, panicking.

That's when I realized that my hands were paws.