-11-

Chres gently sat me on his lap as I snuggled deep into his chest.

The rest of them all cut the flat screen TV on as we were all watching MTV.

"Yo... I'm officially done." I heard Diggy and Cam laughing.

Aubree and Laila were just sitting there talking about something and taking Instagram pictures.

Aubree then took her phone and took a picture of me and Chres laying together.

"Tag us." I mentioned to get out as Chresanro nibbled softly on my neck.

"What's your IG name?" She asked me.

"P-rincemisfit. Mmf." I tried to get out.

He kept on sucking the skin around my neck, making me moan.

"Gosh, get a room!" Laila laughed, causing the other two boys to look over.

"Look, I ain't even trying to be gay. I'm bisexual actually, but that is HOT." Cam laughed as I blushed at his comment.

Everyone started giggling as I hear Mrs. August walk down the steps to open the front door.

I heard people stumble in the house.

"What happened to you?!" I heard Chresanto's mom shriek.

"D-dad..." I heard EJ groan as I got concerned.

I heard Chres growling from out here in the living room., that couldn't be good.

"He laid a hand on all of you. OH HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO!" He yelled.

"Chres, baby calm down." His mom reassured.

"No! I'm tired of him hurting my family. He laid a finger on Amber! He's a little bitch for touching her. He's catching a asswhooping when he steps foot back on this property." He calmly stated.

"Please Chressy don't worry about it. I'll take care of them," Mrs. August said.

"He's not gonna hurt you no more I promise." I heard Latimore say as Amber was crying in the backround.

I felt really bad for them. Why did they suffer through this? It's sad, I wish I could fix it.

Chresanto stormed back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"I hate dad... I'm sorry, "sperm doner"." Cam sighed.

"We'll take care of it. He won't lay a hand on no one ever again. I promise that." Chresanto promised.

Cam shed a few tears, but Laila comforted him and clung to his arm.

I looked over at Chres who had his hand over his face, concealing it.

"It's ok Santo." I said, pecking his lips.

"I can only pray..." He sighed.

I crawled onto his lap and snuggled him as everyone sat in silence.

Soon Amber, EJ, and Latimore walked down the steps.

Amber had a bruise over her eye and a busted lip, Latimore had a black eye and multiple scratches, while EJ just had the full package.

"Damn...." I muttered.

"It still hurts..." Amber walked over to Aubree as they both sat down and just hugged it out.

"We can't sit around here and mope, c'mon." I tried to lighten the mood.

All I got was awkward looks and glares.

"What is there to be happy about?" Rayan said. "My people are hurt."

"True." Diggy included.

"That doesn't mean you have to mope. Yes, it's painful. But you can't always be sad. Be happy." I gave my speech.

"We'll, I'm tired anyway, imma head home and take Laila and Ray with me." Diggy said, hopping off the couch as they followed along.

I sighed as I fell back on Chresanto.

"It's fine Jake. Not everyone's in the best of moods." Chres told me.

"I guess."

He stood to his feet as I followed along. Everyone else stayed downstairs.

He led me up the winding stairwell to the second floor of the house, where there were about six rooms.

We walked into his room.

There was blue EVERYWHERE. It went together really nicely.

There were different shades of blue on the wall, a blue and black bed spread, a white and black mini chandelier, and a black carpet.

"Your room is nice." I smiled.

I fell on his bed, getting comfortable as he did the same.

I turned to look at Chres, his shiny eyes gleaming, back to normal.

"Your so beautiful.." He muttered.

I looked down, twiddling my finger around my chain.

He lifted my chin and kissed my lips, once again, the sparks were there.

I moaned as he made his way down to my neck, as I gripped his mini curls.

"Santo..." I tried to get out.

He pulled my hair back, exposing the bridge of my neck.

Slowly, he traced a straight line with his tongue, down my neck and over my Adam's apple as I whimpered.

Chres ended the trail with a single love bite, then looked back at me.

"Your mine." He intertwined our fingers.

"No matter the complication, I will always love you. I promise." He told me. "It hasn't been long, but ever since I saw you, you were the one." He told me.

My eyes began to tear up as he pulled me close and hugged me.

"I don't want to be a burden. I see what you go through. I don't want to fuck up anything." I worriedly said.

"But like you said, "you can't always be sad, be happy." He repeated back to me.

I grinned as he pecked my lips and we laid there for what seemed like forever.

I still can't believe this isn't a dream...

(Filler!)

Sorry guys, this chappie isn't the best, but leave your opinion in the comments. I tried to make the last part cute for all of you to be excited over. So what you think?

~Aiyana~