-26-

Half asleep, I looked around, dazed as ever.

Trying to look at the time, my vision was blurred, but my eyes eventually focused to see that it was 12:00 at night.

"You awake Jacob?" Chres nudged me.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, only to feel something hard brush past my leg.

"You have no idea how horny I am right now." Chresanto laughed, rubbing his hand up and down my chest.

"No sex Chres, no sex." I pushed him, only for my hit to be blocked.

We slapped fighted for a while, trying to buy some time before he attempted to rape me, again.

"Stop!" I angrily yelled, hitting him across the face.

"I bite nigga!" He bit my wrist, making me scream.

"You bitch..!" I tried to yell, but I was still semi drowsy.

"You eyeing me like a nigga don't exist... Boy I know you want this-"

"Last I checked Kendrick wasn't fucking GAY!" I straight faced him.

"We'll this my remix." Chresanto smiled, wrapping my legs around him.

"Get off me!"

"No."

"Yes you dick."

"But you want this dick though."

"No I don't."

"I hate liars."

"C'mon Santo, it's the 18th, you don't got that much longer to go." I begged, my arms now being pinned above my head.

"Maybe I can change your mind..." Chres licked my sweet spot on my neck.

"Rape... Rape..!" I pathetically yelled, only for a soft moan to escape my mouth.

He swirled his tongue, all in the right spots, before his hands creeped under my shirt, removing it slowly.

"I don't wanna fuck yet.." I whined.

"Just let me take care of you, it won't hurt." I heard him smirk, before hovering over me.

I felt Chresantos breathing on my shoulder, feeling his hand make it's way into my boxers, and around my member, stroking slowly, while his lips met mine.

I have to admit, this wasn't the hurting feeling like I thought I was going to experience. It was more pleasurable

than anything.

But of course, I played the "I didn't want it" act.

"Get off Chresss...." I felt myself shaking from head to toe.

What if this was it? I ain't ready for my ass to be shredded, why God why?!

"Calm down Jacob." His member brushed against my area, making me gnaw on my bottom lip.

"... Oh." Chres smirked, repeating his actions.

"Stoppp!" I whined, only he ended my sentence with a thrust.

I could tell my the way he felt, he wasn't exactly small.

He ignored my cries, only playing it like it was game, grinding against my shaft, seeing how much I would moan.

"Why you want me to stop?" Chresanto looked me in my eyes.

"I-I-"

I was cut off, with a kiss to the lips, as Santo kept the same pace, the friction making my toes curl.

I moaned and squealed, but they were only muffled.

He tried to shove his tongue in my mouth, but I tried to resist it as much as possible, keeping my mouth clamped shut.

I was already in a predicament, with this overwhelming pleasure building up inside of me.

The room felt like a sauna, the heat between us only made things worse.

Chresanto getting more relentless by the second, his hands traveled down to my ass, giving a tight squeeze.

Taking in a huge breath, is when his tongue made it's move.

My head was filled with emotions, emotions of lust, yet still trying to play hard to get.

But I snapped out of it, when he started to speed up.

I seperate our lips, letting out a loud pleasurable scream.

"DONT STOP!" I threw my head back, my back arching off the bed.

The feeling was pure ecstasy, I couldn't even put my finger on it.

I was out of thought, coping by listening to the bed creak in the background.

Grunts and moans filled the room, as sloppy kisses were exchanged, before I felt the warm feeling, in the pit of my stomach.

"I-mm, I-mm-"

"Hold it Jake." Chres grunted, gripping my waist, burying his head in the crook of my neck as he bite down on the soft skin.

My lip quivered, trying to hold my body back, but eventually I couldn't hold it anymore.

We came in our boxers, Chres taking one last thrust before he fell on top of me, both of us panting trying to catch our breath.

Hearing the door creak open, I only heard a ear piercing scream come from a unfamiliar voice.

"MY EYES AUBREE, MY EYES!" What seemed to be EJ, running down the hallway from our room.

"Oh my god." I chuckled, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

I caught my breath, however, someone was now coughing and wheezing on top of me.

"Chres, you okay?"

"R-reach into my side table and hand m-me my inhaler-r." He laughed.

"You dumbass."

How'd you like it??

It was suckish in my opinion, but I just wanted to put a lil summ out for all the freaky peeps on here.

But, I wanna hear y'all's opinion and prediction down below, in the comments if you wish.

Oh, and vote if ya please??

Oh btw album of the week:

Good Kid, m.A.A.d City. (Deluxe)

Go listen to that, it's the shit.

Kendrick is second favorite, Yasss.

Anyway, peace✌️

~Aiyana~